• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Dupree Sisters Ch. 02

The Dupree Sisters Ch. 02

Stacy swirled the soap bar around her light pink, quarter sized areola deftly. The sensation caused her to involuntarily spread her legs swishing the bath water. Her nipple began to stiffen. The Dupree sisters all were proud members of the itty bitty titty committee but their nipples were quite large for their breast size especially when stiffened.

Sherri, who was sitting on the toilet next to the bath, reached over and lightly pinched her sister's hard right nipple.

"Owww, easy!" Stacy groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Tonight is going to be fun!" Sherri said excitedly. They had the hotel room to themselves and they would be there for two days. It would be a nice break between the constant grind of the tour.

"Oh, so you ARE going to go see the Paramore concert?" Stacy grinned.

"Fuck that slut" Sherri spat.

"You would, wouldn't you?"

"Don't twist my words" Sherri frowned. She did find Hayley to be cute once upon a time but her stealing a lover had soured her opinion on that matter. "Anyway, what do you want to do? I think we have the blowjob part down."

"We sure do," Stacy said dreamily. Sherri stood up and removed her skirt.

"Whoa, you weren't wearing panties?" Stacy said shocked.

"It was hot!"

"Well, I'm sure the girls in the front row caught a nice glimpse."

"I bet. I did shave though so that's good, right?" Sherri slipped into the tub behind her sister. She laid her head down on Stacy's shoulder and reached around to grab her tits.

"Oh, Sherri..." Stacy moaned as her sister played with her nipples. Sherri kept playing as she planted soft kisses all over Stacy's back.

"So," Sherri whispered, "Have you ever stuck anything in your bum?"

"Ah, what..." Stacy could hardly concentrate from the foreplay. "I don't think so. I rubbed my...my butthole once while I masturbated."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, but I didn't want to stick my finger in. I was afraid it would hurt."

"Well, you just need the right amount of lube." Sherri moved her hand down toward Stacy's pussy and placed a finger on her clit. "Me and Chauntelle can both get off with anal alone, did you know that?"

"No, sissy..." Stacy moaned as Sherri rubbed her clit. Stacy looked back at her sister with a face glowing in ecstasy. They stared at each other briefly before locking lips. Sherri's tongue pushed past Stacy's plump lips as Stacy did the same. Stacy had always enjoyed kissing Sherri especially when Sherri would make the kisses as wet as possible. The two sister's saliva began to spill over onto their chins. Sherri stopped to lick the spit from Stacy's chin. Stacy then took her turn gleefully. They looked at each other lovingly again.

"Oh wait!" Sherri said suddenly. She stuck her tongue out and made a face like she was straining.

Stacy felt the lukewarm water's temperature rise. She looked down to see a golden mist taking over the water around her.

"Gross, Sherri!" Stacy said standing up.

"Oh, that's where you draw the line!" Her sister laughed playfully. She reached up and rubbed her hand on one of Stacy's butt cheeks. In addition to small tits, the Dupree sisters also had small butts. Yet, their asses were tight and ample enough to get a good handful. Sherri let her finger brush the inside of Stacy's crack. "So...you liked when you rubbed your asshole?"

Sherri dipped a finger further in and grazed her sister's brown eye. Sherri then moved to her knees so her head was starring right at Stacy's pale moon. Without asking, she spread the cheeks apart. Stacy's asshole was lightly brown and slightly wrinkled. It also looked incredibly tight. She stuck her nose in and took a deep breath. The musk filled her with desire and she sighed.

"Oh, Sherri" Stacy said quietly, "You are so dirty!" Suddenly a loud fart escaped her little mudslide and blasted Sherri in the face. Sherri recoiled in a coughing fit. "That's for pissing on me bitch!" She stared back at Sherri defiantly. Sherri's look of stun gave way to annoyance and she quickly reached out and jammed a finger right in Stacy's virgin asshole.

"Jesus fucking cocksucker!" Stacy exclaimed and leaped forward so her sister's finger slid out of her backdoor. Another small fart escaped her as she winced in pain from the violation.

"Next time maybe find Hayley and fart on her," Sherri said.

"Hayley?" Stacy continued to wince as she massaged her ass.

"Did I tell you when I caught Hayley and that douchebag in our bed that Hayley was giving him a dutch oven while he jerked off?"

"Oh, no but I couldn't imagine why you would want to keep that secret." Stacy replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, the only good thing that came out of it was something to make fun of my ex about and getting to sell Hayley's skid-marked panties to the Paramore fanatic down the street for $2,000."

"You do like asses so much though," Stacy said, "Even though I was hoping it would annoy you I sort of thought it might turn you on."

"Babe, I love the general scent of an ass. Especially Chauntelle's after a sweaty concert. But the smell of full on shit is not pleasing to me."

"I...kinda like it."

"Say what?"

"Christie farted in the van the other day and it made me so wet." She blushed at her honesty.

"Well, I've been honest enough about my own kinks like piss." Sherri said. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." She stood up and hugged her sister. "Maybe you can eat my ass out tonight. I like it and I can even try to appease your kink at the same time."

The two dried off and headed naked out to the king sized bed in their hotel room. Sherri crawled on top and bent down so that her head was angled with her ass sticking up in the air. In this position, her cheeks naturally parted so that Stacy could see her little asshole. It was a lighter pink color in contrast to Stacy's darker brown hole.

"No toys, honey" Sherri said, "Just tongue and fingers." Stacy nodded as she bent down toward the ass in front of her. She gave it a sniff. It didn't smell remotely like anything other than bath soap. She was actually disappointed by that. "Stick a finger in..." Sherri commanded.

Stacy sucked her finger for a moment and then gently slid it in her sister's butthole. Sherri's anus gripped her finger tightly. She pushed it in slowly until it could go no further.

"Now, pull it out slow again" Sherri said while softly rubbing one of her small breasts. Stacy lightly removed her finger and brought it up to her face. She could finally smell that musk she craved. The mild scent filled Stacy with joy. Knowing she was smelling her sister's fecal matter made her feel so dirty and hot. She stuck the finger in her mouth and rolled her tongue all over it. The tang made her grimace involuntarily yet it was still very enjoyable.

Stacy resumed sniffing her sister's anus. She reached up and began massaging Sherri's cheeks as she did so. Her tongue darted out and gave it a quick lick. Sherri bowed her head in delight and began rubbing her clit. The scent of Sherri's cunt was mixing with her ass musk in a sensual cocktail.

Stacy burrowed her tongue deeper into the back door. Sherri quickened the pace with her masturbation, her juice dripping down her hand and onto the comforter.

"Oh, sis," Sherri moaned, "Lick my ass like that. Oh fuck..." Stacy smacked an ass cheek. "Oh, I'm a naughty big sister, huh?" Stacy responded with another smack leaving a red hand print this time. Sherri's back arched and her legs began to tremble. "Yes, oh fuck me!" Stacy pushed her tongue in as far as it could go and furiously rolled it around.

Sherri's orgasm hit her and she let out a loud moan before collapsing in a pant.

"Jesus, Stacky" Sherri affectionately using her sister's nickname. "That felt like heaven." Stacy laid down next to her and draped an arm around her. The two kissed passionately.

"I love you" Stacy said as she pulled away to caress her sister's short, pink dyed hair.

"I love you so much" Sherri replied kissing her again. Sherri adored the feel of Stacy's voluptuous lips pressed to hers. She softly began to suck on Stacy's bottom lip as she rolled her sister onto her back. Getting on top of her, she pressed their love mounds together. Stacy's cunt was soaked and their lips were easily gliding around each other as Sherri lightly began to hump.

Stacy reached around and began rubbing her sister's ass again. Her slender fingers drifted down the crack and she moved them up and down it gingerly. Sherri stopped kissing and smiled down.

"What?" Stacy said through her horny daze. She felt Sherri clench and then suddenly felt the wind of a fart against her fingers. A stronger smell than that of simply sniffing her rosebud earlier filled the room.

"Told you I would try to work your kink in!" Sherri said happily.

Stacy couldn't help but laugh even as the smell caused another wave of pussy juice and her nipples to stiffen hard as hell.

"When you use my vibrator, do you penetrate?" Sherri asked.

"No, I just use it on my love button." Stacy replied.

"Have you ever stuck anything in?"

"A finger, just barely."

"Well, a penis is going to be bigger than a finger. We should probably prep you for that." Sherri reached down the side of the bed and into an open luggage bag on the floor. She pulled out a pale, skin colored strap-on dildo. "This is about five inches so not too big but probably about the size of most men you'll fuck with."

Sherri moved back onto her knees so that she could put the strap-on on. Stacy grinned at the fact her sister now had a five inch erect cock. She reached over and tugged on it pulling Sherri back down on top of her. Sherri put her hands out to catch herself so that she hovered with the tip of the strap-on dildo barely touching the entrance to Stacy's tight, virgin pussy.

"Fuck me big sister"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Dupree Sisters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds