• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 03

Temple House Pt. 03

The following evening the Prince arrived home and they had a nice meal together. He acted as if nothing had happened and she was happy to pretend it hadn't. After dessert and cuddling by the fire, he said they should adjourn to the bedroom. When they entered, her handmaid was waiting and he said the maid would help her prep and he would be right back. Her nursemaid produced a lovely negligee and matching pair of thong underwear. The newly minted Princess squealed with delight and ran into the walk-in closet/dressing room to change, eager to pretend like the last few days had just been a terrible dream. When she returned the handmaid had prepped the bed. A wedge-shaped pillow was in the middle of the custom built canopy bed. The handmaid winked and left the room. The Princess positioned herself next to the odd pillow and did her best to look alluring.

A moment later the Prince came in, wearing only a robe tied loosely at the waist. He opened the canopy curtains and climbed into bed. "What is this thing?" She asked him, pointing to the pillow. He said "the best position baby making," and gave her a flirty smile. They were on their knees face to face on the bed. He kissed her passionately, turned her around, and pulled her close. She could feel him harden against her ass. He draped her over the wedge pillow. Her ass stayed high in the air while her head lay almost back down on the bed. He situated himself behind her, lifted the silk lingerie and cupped her ass in both hands. She started to warm up to the scenario and he put a hand on each side of the thong, pulled to down over her raised backside and let it dropped to the bed around her knees. He opened his robe and thrust himself inside her. He gripped her ass and feverishly buried himself in her. It was a bit rough for her taste, but she still enjoyed it and peaked just a moment before he did. He held her tight against him as he ejaculated and stayed inside her as he massaged her back. She fell asleep in his arms.

Life was good again and the medical wing seemed like a distant memory. He showed her the gardens around the house during the day and they made love nightly. He used the pillow position every night and had it not been such a perfect position for pleasure, she would have grown sick of it. She was picking up little bits of the language and tried them out on him at dinner each night. He laughed with her over her mispronunciations. A supply of pregnancy tests had been delivered to her bathroom, enough for once a day. She kept a routine and eagerly awaited each test's results. Several weeks later, before she could position the test stick she saw the bright red drops dripping into the toilet bowl: her period. She froze in terror. That evening and the next she feigned a stomachache and bowed out of love making. The next day her laundry told him what she failed to disclose. The routine went the same as the month before and when her cycle ended she was visibly shaking during dinner. He asked her what was wrong and she told him how horrendously uncomfortable the previous "cleansing" experience had been. He expressed surprised that she had not experienced that kind of exam routinely. "Oh, yes," he laughed "our customs appear to be quite different than yours." He said he would tell the doctor to modify the procedure and she relaxed and went willingly to the medical wing. She lay on the table as before, but instead of the horrible ordeal from the weeks earlier, this time the nurse came in, gave her a shot and she fell asleep.

She woke up in her own bed, face down with her ass in the air and her knees tucked below her, as she had before. For a moment she signed in the relief that the exam had been so easy, but then she shifted slightly and realized that she had a diaper fitted to her and both her sensitive holes felt stretched and sore. She struggled to grasp what must have happened and her Prince and the Doctor entered the room. Her mind was foggier than it had been the first go-round and it took her too long to process their movement as the doctor preformed the same "check-up" that he had after the first exam, before she even realized he had pulled off the diaper. Her Prince gave her a quick peck and they both left.

When she finally had her wits about her she paced the dining room until the Prince arrived for dinner. She accosted him immediately and demanded to know what had happened. He looked confused and said that he had the doctor modify the procedure to suit her. He had fully sedated her so she didn't have to endure the stress of the exam as it unfolded. She calmed down a bit. A misunderstanding, she thought, that was all, she just needed to be clearer. They had a nice dinner; he had ordered her favorite dishes. He stayed the night with her, but they didn't make love.

The next evening he missed dinner, but he sent the handmaid with a gift in his place: a black, see-through lace teddy and matching panties. She was excited for him to arrive that night so she could prance around in it for him. She had filled her days with swimming and exercise to burn of the nervous energy she seemed to be carrying and her svelte body looked better than ever. She went into her dressing room to change and gussy up and when she came out, the handmaid was still there. She had prepped the bed with another wedge shaped pillow. This one was sturdier and had some odd rubber straps hooked on the back and sides. The handmaid directed the Princess to drape herself over the dense pillow. When she was on her knees, it was the perfect height for her to bent over, her head resting on the mattress and her ass high in the air, just like the first pillow. Her new nightie barely covered her.

The handmaid said "stay," and then closed the canopy curtains, leaving the Princess in the dark. What had gone from her having a servant suddenly felt like she had a boss directing her every move. The Prince joined her a few minutes later and climbed into the bed, closing the curtains again after him. In her position, she couldn't really see him, but she could feel his silk robe against the back of her thighs. He ran his hand along the lace that covered her bottom and pulled down her panties. He grasped her hands, pulling them behind her, kissed one and then rammed his dick hard into her soft pussy. He held the inside of her elbows for leverage pulling her up off the pillow so her upper legs and back were perpendicular. The force of it was less pleasurable for her, but she still peaked as he shot his load deep within her. She started to sit up as he withdrew, but he pushed her back down onto the pillow. The next big change had come. "This will give you a better chance of conceiving," he said and took a strap from each side of the pillow and secured them together behind her back - holding her at the angle of the pillow. She strained her neck around to see what he was doing. He reached into a pocket in his robe and pulled out what looked like a butt plug, but cut in such a way that it was hollow and open on both ends. It was tapered at the front to ease insertion but, as she found out, open at the top to allow something else to move through it.

"Is this really necessary?" She protested.

"You want to produce and heir, don't you,' he asked rhetorically and pushed the rubber thing slowly into her vagina using the lubrication they had both just created and secured it in place by pulling a strap from the back of the pillow over it, over her rear and connecting to the other two straps tied behind her. The strap had a hole perfectly in place to fit around the protruding part of the inserted tube. She couldn't believe these kinds of devices existed. She could feel the air breezing into her canal as the rubber piece held it open. "It's important that you stay still for the next part." He instructed. "What? WHY?!" She exclaimed. He took a solid, cylindrical stick made out of dense by flexible rubber and fitted it into the opening of the device. He inserted it past the area the device was holding open and deep into her. Father even than he had gone. "I'm pushing my guys in the right direction," he said jovially. She gasped as she felt it push against the opening of her cervix. "20 minutes should do it," he said, stuck his finger in her ass for just a second, kissed the cheek a few inches away and then left the room.

She spent the next few minutes deciding what she would say to him when he returned. She lay strapped to the pillow, fuming in anger, her body felt contorted around the device inside her. The finger in her ass at the end was especially odd she thought. Of course almost every part of the encounter had been odd. She was suddenly exhausted and couldn't seem to keep her eyes open. She tried to focus on the lecture she was going to him, but she drifted off to sleep instead.

She woke up the next morning tucked into bed, no device inserted anywhere. Puzzled, she got up and went looking for the Prince. He had breakfast waiting for her and she started the lecture she had been preparing the night before "how dare he, etc." He suddenly slammed his fist down on the table and she stopped talking out of pure shock. He relaxed just as suddenly and smiled. "I guess the sleep assistant didn't calm you as much as I'd hoped." He laughed. Her mouth dropped open. "Our medical researchers have concluded that suppositories are often the quickest and easiest way to administer medicines and supplements." She was speechless. Not a finger, a pill, she thought to herself. He continued, "I'm sure the plug is not the most comfortable apparatus, but it's been shown to make a huge impact on fertilization. Let's hope it did the trick." So many emotions rushed through her body that she couldn't express any of them. He gave her a kiss and left her to her thoughts.

He didn't return for 5 days, but more pregnancy tests did. They were higher tech and looked expensive. She took one each day and had plenty left. Negative, each time. He appeared on the 6th night and they repeated the whole routine start to finish. Pillow to pill. She was in a haze and barely felt conscious. Then a pattern formed. Three days of visits in a row, 1 day off, then three more days of the device. It went on and on until she saw that next drop of blood in the toilet bowl. She sat there, bare-assed for an hour, sobbing into her hands. The next day, she got up and tried to brush off the haze. She went looking for a phone. There wasn't one in their "celebration home, " but she found one down the hall and after a few attempts to dial out of the country she reached her parents. They greeted her excitedly and asked lots of questions about her new royal life. When her responses were too short they asked if something was wrong and her pride got the best of her. She laughed and said everything was more amazing than she could have imagined. She hung up and went back to bed.

She wasn't able to keep the secret of her period very long and the Prince stormed out without a word when he discovered she was, again, not pregnant. The handmaid was tidying the dishes and the Princess sat at the kitchen table and watched. "Why is he so angry," she asked the maid, "it has only been a couple months." She handmaid looked at her, puzzled. "Did you not read the marriage papers?" she asked. The princess was silent, so the maid joined her at the table and continued.

"In our culture, it is important to have a male heir born and raised by a Queen. That part is very specific - it must be a Queen, not a Princess. Tradition specifies that a King can only take one Queen. If the current royal family doesn't produce an heir, the royal line moves to another branch of the family that has an heir to receive the crown. When a Prince becomes of age, his status changes and as soon as his Queen gives birth to a son, he can take the throne as King. Previous royal lines ended when a King-to-be announced his Queen and then she was not able to produce an heir. Since he could not take another Queen, as you can imagine there were some unexplained deaths. As this came more prevalent it became harder for Kings-to-be to find fathers willing to give their daughters hand. So the Princes/Kings-to-be found a loop hole. They can marry as many women as they'd like and make them Princesses, so long as they didn't name a Queen until she successfully birthed a male heir. The babies born are added to the family tree once they have survived a month. An old carry-over from when mortality rates were higher. As long as the child's mother has the title of Queen when they are a month old and officially an heir, all is well and the blood line continues. So, you see," she said gently, "you, as well as his other wives are all in line to become Queen - it'll be decided by who gives birth to a son first."

The Princess let the information settle in her mind and asked "so why all the pressure now?" The handmaid smiled "his male cousin has had a son and named his Queen. Of course she won't actually have the title unless the blood line shifts, but he's in position to take over the throne. The Prince still has a few years before that could actually happen, but he must produce an heir before he turns 35 or he will lose his title. He has 6 years, but he wasted a lot of years enjoying his bachelorhood, so the birth of his cousin's son has him worked up. He has been marrying quickly and gives his new wives only a few months to get pregnant before he moves on." The Princess' heart sank at the idea of being discarded, but then she perked up. "What happens to the Princesses after he moves on, do they lose their title?"

"No," the maid explained, "the still hold their title and live in the residence."

"So what do they do all day?" She asked hopefully

"I'm not sure - they probably lie around and watch TV, read and eat bonbons." She laughed

"Does the Prince visit them?"

"He does occasionally. They could still become Queen after all."

The Princess thanked her for the information, excused herself and started formulating a plan to get everything that she wanted.

She decided the title of Queen was not worth the trouble it seemed to be causing her. A Princess in a plush home lounging around all day sounded much better. If her womanly parts were given this much attention now, she shuttered to think what exams pregnancy would require.

She picked carefully and called one of her girl friends back home and insisted that she come visit for a few days. Her friend agreed since she would be traveling near the area anyway and the idea of staying at a palace was worth an extra train ride. The Princess announced her friend's plans at dinner that night and the Prince agreed to let her stay in the spare room of their Celebration Home. She made plans for them that left no room for the cleansing exam and the subsequent contraptions for at least a few days.

When her friend arrived The Princess delighted in showing her around the grounds and home. A few days in a row without humiliating insertions and positions felt wonderful. She knew she was just putting it off, but she had a plan and she was excited. On the last night of her friend's visit, in a private moment, she told her friend that she had mislaid her birth control pills and getting replacements from home took forever. She asked if her friend had any she could give her and she'd pay her twice what it would cost to get more when she went home. Her friend agreed, she took the same pill the Princess had and they often helped each other out when they forgot or lost them. A month of birth control was just enough to get her through the Celebration Cycle and be discarded to the lap of luxury. She knew she'd had to endure whatever increase in intensity that the last few weeks of the Cycle entailed, but it would be worth it to end the process and go about her life. Her friend promised to send one more month of pills once she got home, just in case.

After her friend left, the Prince brought up the need for a Cleansing Exam. He asked her what her discomfort with it was and he listened carefully to her response - The humiliation of the positioning, the stretching of her delicate parts and the tenderness of those parts afterwards, to name a few. He asked if there was any lasting pain from the procedure and she was surprised to realize no, she felt back to normal after only about a day and a half. He nodded thoughtfully and said he had a solution and he would talk to the doctor to make sure it was easier on her. The exam would be first thing the next morning.

She was shocked when she woke up mid morning without being summoned for the exam. She had brunch with the Prince and he smiled and he reminded her that he promised he would find a way to work it out. She was thrilled at having avoided the unpleasantness. After brunch she went to the bathroom and positioned herself for the pregnancy test - it was a routine, so she did it even when there was no chance of a positive result. As soon as the stream began she caught a whiff of a familiar smell. The balm the doctor had applied after each Cleanse. She was dumbfounded. She must have slept through it and the day or so after. She was about to march back to the Prince to tell him exactly what she thought of his "solution" and then she realized it didn't matter. Only a couple more weeks of the Celebration Cycle and then he would move on and there would be no more need for exams. She took a deep breath and finished the pregnancy test and left it on the counter for the handmaid to deliver to the doctor. It was negative, of course.

END PART 3

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds