• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 02

Temple House Pt. 02

Read Part 1 if you care about the back story

*****

The doctor came in a few minutes later and explained in broken English that she needed to be "cleared" or maybe he said "cleaned" since her cycle had just ended to be sure she was ready to conceive. He said "American, yes?" when she nodded he pushed a button on the side of the table and the 2 forklift-like shelves retracted into the table. When they were fully retracted he pushed another button and stirrups emerged from the sides of the table and unfolded like wings - their base attached to each side of the end of the table. She tentatively placed her legs into them. They were the kind that cradled both her thighs and her calves. They were plush and comfortable, though the position and exposure never is. When she was situation, he stood up from his stool, grabbed the top of each of her thighs and pulled her down to the end of table. She was used to having the gynecologist ask her to scoot down and the force of it was unnerving, but she lay back and tried to relax.

She closed her eyes, trying to remember to take deep breaths to calm herself. She felt wide fabric placed over each thigh - it was warm and left good, until she felt the left side tighten, attaching her to the stirrup and a second later the same for the right. She struggled against the restraints and they held tight. The doctor just made a "tisk tisk" noise at her and a hand gesture to "calm down." Her gown had bunched up at her waist and undid the snaps of it from below and pulled it back down just enough to cover her knees. He asked if she wanted to be able to see what he was doing and she was relieved at the opportunity. It made her feel more in control. She expected him to lift the gown back up so she could see between her knees, but instead the nurse came in and fastened a tray to the table that fit around her stomach. It was at a 90 degree angle to her body and wide enough that it prevented her from being able to reach past it and touch herself anywhere below her belly button. It also elaborated on her restraints, since it secured her mid section to the exam table.

The nurse attached a flat computer screen to the top of the tray using sturdy Velcro and put a pillow under her head to give her an angle to see the screen. The nurse turned it on and left. There was a camera pointed at the end of the table over the doctor's shoulder and when he turned on a medical spotlight she gasped, seeing that part of her body close up, in high definition. "You too tense" the doctor said and the nurse came back almost immediately with a syringe full of what must have been a sedative, because, while she was still fully aware of her surrounding and didn't have any change in sensations, her body relaxed involuntarily and her arms felt like they were full of sand - too heavy to lift. She watched the screen as if it were happening to someone else, until she felt him touch her.

She expected a speculum, but instead he pulled out a drawer below her exposed womanly parts. He pulled a thick nozzle from the wall he could reach from his stool and she was surprised to see that it was connected to two stiff rubber hoses, adhered together, that he was able to pull towards her while its other end stayed within the wall. The doctor gave some information about what he was doing, but his English was somewhat limited so the communications were brief. "You need to be clean after your cycle," was the gist of it and took the nozzle, dabbed it with some lubricant and pushed it against the opening of her vagina. If she could had prevented or resisted its entrance, she would have, but the sedative had removed any notion of that. The nozzle was wide and the doctor had to apply pressure to push it past her outer and inner lips. He pressed a button on the side of the exam table to widen the angle of the stirrups, opening her up farther and allowing the hoses to stretch her vaginal walls enough to push it all the way inside her. He put his hand on the outside of her pelvis to guide it and so he could tell when it was deep enough.

Once he was satisfied with its position, he used straps, wrapped around her thighs, to hold it in place and tapped it a few time to be sure it was secured. Each tap resonated inside her and she felt the pressure of the girth. It was uncomfortable and she felt a tear roll down her cheek. The doctor held down a button on the wall and she felt cool liquid pumping against her cervix from the left side of the nozzle. He pressed the palm of his hand against her pelvis to gauge her fullness and the sensation shot waves of pain throughout her body. He pressed another button and she felt a gentle sucking sensation from the right side of the nozzle which stopped when he released the button. He alternated buttons, first pushing liquid into her and then vacuuming it back out.

After about 10 cycles he stopped, unfastened the straps and started to pull the hoses and nozzle from her body. She anticipated the feeling of it exiting, but instead he stopped about halfway out, refastened the straps and started the alternating buttons again. She felt hot tears stream down the sides of her face. After what felt like a thousand cycles he readjusted the nozzle so it was just barely penetrating her and again pushed water and then sucked it back out. Finally he removed the device from her completely and after a quick spray around her outer lips and clitoris he dabbed her dry and pushed the nozzle back into the wall. She heard a hiss of steam and a light next to the nozzle changed from red to green. In her head she was counting to ten over and over trying to calm herself, waiting for him to release her legs from the stirrups. But he didn't move from his stool and instead reached for the wall where another, slightly smaller nozzle rested. He pulled it from the wall, like he'd done before, the hose trailing after. "Now the anus," he stated. She willed herself to scream and objection, but blinking seemed to be the extent of her ability to move.

He asked her to blink once if she had ever had anything inserted into her anus, twice if she had not. She blinked twice. He unclamped the nozzle and retrieved a smaller, but longer one from a drawer outside the frame of the camera. He connected it to the hose and applied a liberal amount of lubrication to the nozzle as well as the thick hose it was connected to. The head of the nozzle still seemed huge to her, but was tiny compared to the girth it tapered quickly to in order to connect solidly with the hose. Before inserting the nozzle, he lubricated his gloved index finger and unceremoniously pushed it past her tight hole and into her anal cavity. He then inserted a second finger and slowly stretched the opening. He pulled both fingers out and pushed the nozzle in quicker than she expected. A guttural noise came from her throat as he eased the hose in deeper and deeper. He fastened it the same way he had the last and let her bowel fill with whatever liquid was dispensed when he pressed the button on the wall. Water maybe? Saline? She wasn't sure what would be used. As the pressure become almost unbearable her eyes clouded with move tears. He released the button on the wall and the hose was sedentary.

He stood up and came around beside her. He patted her shoulder and said "let sit for 10 minute," while pushing a button on the side of the exam table. The lower half of the table slowly rose, taking the stirrups and her bottom with it. The change of angle caused the liquid inside her to be pushed against the deepest part of her cavity. She closed her eyes as the pressure built. The doctor left the room and she asked herself the first time of many "what have I gotten myself into?"

She woke up the next morning face down in her own bed - faded memories of the removal of the hose, expulsion of fluids in the drainage sink built into the table and then a "normal" pelvic exam lingering in her mind. She tested her ability to move and found that she was sluggish, but mobile. The shift of weight reminded her than after the doctor was satisfied with how clean her insides were, he secured a thick fabric diaper to her, like you would a baby. She also realized she was lying on a dense pillow, something like memory foam that elevated her ass and allowed her knees to be folded comfortably beneath her. This was a welcome position because it limited the pressure on both sore openings. It reminded her of a bit of a yoga position, one she had done regularly during college. That seemed so long ago, she felt tears start to flow again.

A few minutes later she heard the door open behind her and was suddenly aware of the somewhat embarrassing pose she was in. The diaper was covered by a long sleeping gown and she didn't enjoy the sensations she experienced when moving, so she stayed where she was despite the flush of color that came to her cheeks. She heard the Prince and the doctor chatting in their native tongue. She had picked up very little of it in the time she'd lived there. She felt stupid for not trying harder to learn. The Prince rubbed the small of her back and kissed her head. The gesture filled her with relief - that everything would be ok now that the unpleasantness was complete. The doctor said "check-up," flipped her nightgown up and unfastened the diaper in one quick motion.

She flinched and The Prince grasped her hand. It seemed like a comforting move, but from the angle it also served to hold her in place. The doctor took a dab of something from a jar with his pinky finger and pressed it first against the opening of her anus, then around the interior of the hole. He then moved to her vagina which was the lower of the two holes, since she was on her stomach. He rubbed the balm around both lips, the opening and then inserted his index and middle finger into her and lined the cavity with balm as far as he could press in, twisting his large fingers around inside her. She clenched and he gave her a quick swat on her bottom. "stay open," he stated firmly. She froze in shock and he repeated the application process to both holes again before putting the diaper back in place, pulling her night gown back down and then leaving the room.

She looked at the Prince, wide eyed and furious. Before she had a chance to give him a piece of her mind he said "now you're all clean and we can try for a baby again tomorrow night." He kissed her head again and left. She thought about chasing after him and screaming all the things she wished she could have in the exam room the day before, but instead she fell asleep. She woke up many hours later and went in search of dinner. Walking was labored with the diaper in the way and her ass check still stung from the doctor's swift hand...

END PART 2

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds