• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 03

Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 03

1234

This is the last chapter I'll be writing for this story (probably). All the characters are over 18. Enjoy!

*****************

Paul met up with some of his friends to play soccer, spending the afternoon tiring themselves out before they all splintered off, heading to his one of their houses to smoke some weed and watch skateboarding videos.

"Yeah, what do you think, Paul?" Zach asked, and Paul looked up.

"Huh? What?" He stared at him, and Zach shook his head.

"Jesus, dude, whats wrong with you? Why are you so out of it?" Zach laughed, and paul reached over, grabbing the pipe from his Tyler's hand.

"I dunno, I'm pretty fucking stoned," he laughed, but Tyler grabbed his wrist, staring at the watch.

"Paul, where did you get this watch?" He asked, and Paul yanked his hand free from Tyler's grasp, pulling the pipe up to his lips.

"It was a gift, so what?" He asked, slightly annoyed, hitting the pipe.

"So what?!" Tyler asked, shaking his head. "That's a fucking McCoy and Bannister, is it real?"

"Yeah, probably," Paul shrugged.

"Dude, that watch is worth more than my car," Tyler groaned. "What the fuck, dude?"

"Shit I don't know, don't worry about it," Paul laughed, handing the pipe off to Brent.

"Don't worry about it? Fuck you!" Tyler laughed. "The fuck is going on with you, man? You've been MIA for the past couple days, now you show up wearing a McCoy and Bannister? You join the fucking mafia or something?"

Everyone laughed, staring at Paul while he tried to think of a good enough excuse, then he shrugged.

"You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you," he laughed, and Zach punched his arm.

"Spit it out, fucker," Zach demanded, and Paul shrugged.

"Alright, alright, I've been fucking like, the hottest, most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on," Paul shrugged. "And she's rich. She gave it to me."

They all laughed, shaking their heads.

"Fuck you, Paul, alright fine, so you joined the mafia," Tyler laughed, but Paul shook his head.

"Nah, man, I swear to god," he smiled. "I can prove it to you."

"Oh yeah? How?" Zach asked, packing another bowl.

"Well," Paul shrugged, "You guys could come meet her."

**************************

When Paul opened the door to Valerie's large house the next day, she was waiting for him patiently on her knees, wearing a cute little white sundress with a big green belt, her emerald collar and emerald earrings, smiling and looking away when he entered.

"Hello sir," she whimpered, blushing, and he closed the door, nodding at her.

"Get over here," he demanded, and she jumped up, lunging at him and wrapping her arms around him, nuzzling him, then kissing him again and again, covering his face and neck with lipstick marks, giggling and gasping quietly.

"Oh god! Paul! I missed you!" She moaned, her nails digging into his skin.

"I missed you too, kitten," he told her, and she grabbed his hand, leading him through her house.

"Are you hungry? You must be hungry!" She smiled, sitting him down at her kitchen counter, but Paul shook his head, laughing.

"No, no, I'm really not hungry, I already had breakfast," he told her, and she frowned, looking away, her arms behind her back. "But I could really use a drink."

"Ok!" She bounced up, grabbing his hand and bringing him into the study, a large room with a pool table and bookshelves lining the walls, a fireplace and big, comfy armchairs, a pool table, and a large, ornate bar, fully stocked, almost over stocked, with every liquor and liqueur imaginable.

"Wow," Paul laughed, realizing how little of the house he'd actually seen.

"What'll you have?" Valerie jumped behind the bar, grabbing a couple metal shakers.

"Oh, uh, Jack and Coke?" Paul shrugged, and Valerie snorted, laughing before she caught herself.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry sir!" She giggled, shaking her head, walking out from the bar and up to him, wrapping her arms around him. "I shouldn't be laughing, I know, but you're so cute!"

Paul blushed, smacking her ass as she laughed, whimpering a little and kissing him.

"Laugh all you want, I'll be sure to punish you for it later," he joked, and she smiled, kissing him, then went back behind the bar, grabbing a big glass pint glass and measuring out a few liquids, then filling it with ice.

"Yes sir," she seductively agreed, winking as she stirred the glass until it was ice cold, draining it into a martini glass, grabbing a jar of olives out from below the bar and dropping one into it and pouring out a little bit of the juice.

"This is a martini, a gin martini, I like mine a little dirty," she said, watching him as he sipped it, giggling when his face scrunched up and he pushed it back.

"Don't like olives, huh?" She smiled, and he shook his head.

"No, god no, they're the worst," he groaned, laughing a little.

"Mmm, no, they're the best," she giggled, grabbing one and popping it into her mouth, chewing it up and smiling, winking at him. "Ok, ok, martinis are a little too girly anyways, hold on."

She reached behind the bar, grabbing a nice Rye, and measuring out a couple ounces, adding sweet vermouth and a couple dashes of bitters before filling the glass with ice and stirring it.

"You're such a handsome man, a guy like you should be drinking whiskey, this is called a manhattan," she told him, grabbing a thick ice cube from the freezer below and gingerly placing it in an old fashioned, straining the liquid into it and adding a maraschino cherry.

"Here, try this," she told him, and he sipped it, taking a moment to process the taste, then took another sip.

"Now this, this is a lot better," he told her, and she blushed.

"Oh, I knew you'd like it!" She gushed, grabbing her glass and holding it up for him to clink together, then they both sipped on their drink.

"What? Did you bartend in college or something?" Paul asked as she walked around, joining him on the barstool next to him.

"Oh no, ha," she laughed, shaking her head. "I'm a spoiled little rich girl, I've never had to work."

Paul rolled his eyes as she snorted, giggling and laughing and grabbing his hand, wrapping her fingers around his.

"No, I've been making cocktails since I was like, what, seven?" she shrugged, frowning a little. "Mommy and Daddy loved their afternoon martinis, or their morning bloody mary's, or their late night negronis."

The look on her face was a confusing mixture of sadness and memories, and Paul reached forward, petting her, and she blushed.

"You're wonderful, you really are," he told her, and she looked away, crossing her legs.

"Enough about me, Paul," she smiled, sipping her drink, then she stood up.

Paul laughed, watching her stand up and grab a record off the shelf, putting on an Otis Redding album and turning the music on low, returning to her seat, bending over it and lifting her dress, showing off her lack of panties and the plug resting tight in her ass.

"I've been such a good girl for you," he whimpered, lowering it back down. "I've been wearing it all day, and yesterday too."

"Wow," paul laughed, finishing his drink, and she blushed, pulling her dress back down and turning to him, looking away.

"May I ask for something, sir?" She whimpered, stepping up towards him, her fingers running up and down his chest.

"Anything, kitten," he told her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I want to know more about you," she begged, "You know my story, tell me yours."

Paul sighed, smiling, then he finished his drink and she immediately jumped back behind the bag, mixing them both another round while he started.

He told her everything he could think of: growing up not exactly poor, but watching his parents struggle, being slightly awkward and boring, his life revolving around his grades and video games, books and comic books, never really partying or having fun, staying in and smoking weed with his friends instead, and now the dismal idea of going to the local community college over the nicer private institutions he'd been accepted to, all in the name of frugality and saving money.

Valerie listened intently to everything, rubbing Paul's skin and brushing her fingers through his hair as he talked.

"How much would your tuition cost?" She finally asked.

"Oh, I don't know, after the scholarships I could get? At my first choice? Probably around 30k a year." He told her, and she shrugged a little.

"That's not so bad," she told him, smiling faintly.

"Ha, says the woman with a rich husband," Paul laughed, rolling his eyes, and she slapped his arm.

"Hey! Excuse you! I have my own money!" She laughed, rubbing the spot that she'd slapped. "I mean, it's all wrapped up in CD's and bonds and-

"Seriously?" Paul asked, surprised. "Then why did you marry Roger? Why does he pay for everything?"

Valerie groaned a little, swallowing what was left of her martini and rolling her eyes.

"I married Roger because I thought he would take care of me, and we had fun together, well, we used to," she sighed, standing up and getting behind the bar.

"And as for letting him pay for everything, well, why wouldn't I?" She giggled, grabbing a couple bottles and mixing herself another drink, then making another for Paul, even though he wasn't close to being done with his manhattan.

"Try this, it's a negroni, it's like a gin martini only with campari," She told him, and he sipped it.

"Oh, not bad," Paul smiled, and she leaned forward, resting her head in her palms, her eyelids fluttering as she gazed into Paul's eyes.

"You know I could pay for your tuition, easily," she told him, smiling, and his eyes lit up.

"Really? You'd do that?" He asked, almost choking on his drink.

"Oh, well, no, I mean, I could," she giggled, shaking her head. "But if I did that, that would mean you'd leave, go off to college, probably get some awful little girlfriend, and I'd never get to see you."

Paul shook his head, laughing a little.

"Yeah, I would have to leave town," he shrugged, and she stood up straight, smiling at him, looking away impishly.

"Exactly, and I can't have that," she smiled, walking back around towards him, leaning over her barstool and lifting her skirt, showing off the plug in her ass. "Especially when I'm such a bad little whore, and need you to punish me, every day, sir."

"Speaking of which," Paul laughed, looking at his watch. "I think I've had enough of you teasing me."

He leaned over and spanked her bare ass and she bounced, flinching at his touch.

"Mmm! I was starting to worry that you might be getting soft on me!" She groaned, arching her back and sticking her ass out at him, shaking it from side to side.

"Not on your life," Paul laughed, spanking her again, then he grabbed her throat and pulled her towards him, kissing her, then pushing her down to her knees.

"Come along, kitten," he told her, grabbing his drink and walking towards the dining room, "I have a special treat for you."

It took some time and quite a bit of work before Paul was done, but once he was finished, he stepped back, grabbing his drink off the dining room table and taking a seat at one of the chairs, admiring his work.

Valerie was hog tied to a chair, completely naked, the chair turned around so her tits were resting right above the back of it, her legs and arms tethered to the two back legs, her ass sticking out at the front of the seat. She had a ball gag in and the blindfold on, huffing and puffing, taking deep, excited breaths as drool ran down her chin, her hair pulled back and tied to a rope that was attached to the anal hook buried deep in her ass.

She was tied so tight that she could barely move an inch, any movement on her part would pull on the anal hook.

"You look beautiful," Paul smiled, petting her back, and she winced, whimpering at his touch, nervous and scared, and then Paul's cell phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Hold on just a second, kitten," Paul told her, walking off, opening the front door quietly and stepping outside.

It was dark outside and the lights were off, so he wasn't too afraid of anyone seeing, but still, his heart thumped loudly in his chest as he watched his three friends, Zach, Tyler, and Brent, walking up.

"You guys ready?" He asked, and they all nodded nervously.

"Yeah, what the fuck, Paul, is she seriously gonna fuck all of us?" Tyler asked, shaking his head.

"She'll do whatever I tell her to." Paul told them. "But remember, you have to be as rough and degrading as you can be. Don't be nice, don't be a fucking pussy about it, just be rough and mean, she loves this sort of thing, it's one of her biggest fantasies."

"You sure man? This isn't some sketchy set up?" Brent asked, fumbling for words. "I don't want to, like, rape a girl or anything."

Paul laughed, shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it, trust me," Paul said, opening the door and walking them inside.

As they came through the house and into the dining room, all three of their jaws dropped, staring at the incredible sight before them. A voluptuous, incredibly well endowed redhead, tied up naked, completely bound and ready to be fucked, waiting for them like a piece of meat.

"Holy shit," Zack groaned, and when Valerie heard the unfamiliar voice and multiple footsteps walking into the room, she started gasping, whimpering and tugging at her restraints, making a show of trying to get out.

"Did you bring the money?" Paul asked, plenty loud enough for her to hear.

"Yeah, here," Zack said, digging into his pockets and pulling out a couple of bills.

"Yeah," Tyler almost whispered, following suit.

"Man, honestly, dude, I thought you were fucking with us," Brent replied pulling out his wallet. "I only brought a couple bucks and some change, here, like four dollars."

"Ha, shit," Paul laughed, turning towards Valerie. "Well, she is a disgusting, filthy little whore, I guess four dollars is about all she's worth, maybe too much."

At that Valerie started groaning and whimpering, trying her best to shake her head from side to side, huffing and puffing.

"What's that, kitten?" Paul asked, walking up to her and spanking her ass, pulling out her gag.

"B-b-but sir!" She protested, "I'm worth more than four dollars!"

Paul spanked her ass and shoved her ball gag back in, slapping her in the face, watching his friends eyes grow wide as he abused her.

"You're barely worth anything at all, slut," he told her, spanking her again, and she whimpered, doing her best to nod her head.

"Paul, shit, I don't know, man," Tyler shook his head. "You sure this is cool?"

Paul pet Valerie, then pulled out her gag, and she panted, catching her breath.

"I belong to Paul," she quickly answered Tyler. "I do whatever he tells me."

With that, the guys shrugged, stepping forward, their fears diminished.

"Paul! Paul!" Valerie whispered, and Paul knelt before her, letting her whisper in his ear.

"Yes, kitten?" Paul asked quietly as his friends disrobed.

"I- I- I um, I want to act like I don't want it, can I?" She asked, her lip quivering, and Paul pet her.

"Yes, of course," he told her, and she smiled, gasping a little.

"And, um, if I need to stop, if I need your friends to stop, will you-" She lingered for a moment, "will you protect me? Will you make them stop?"

Paul's heart pounded in his chest when he heard her asking him to be her protector, and he rubbed her neck, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, just say 'Paul, I need to stop'" he told her, "but nothing else you say will make them stop, ok?"

"Yes! Yes! Ok, sir!" She gushed, and he pushed her ball gag back into place, walking towards his friends, naked and slightly awkward.

"Listen," he whispered, pulling them aside. "She's going to act like she doesn't want it, but I'll tell you if she actually needs to stop, ok? No matter how much she begs you to stop, don't, unless I tell you. Got it?"

"Yeah!" They all chimed in together, staring lasciviously at the bound whore a few yards away.

"Alright then, have at her," Paul told them all loudly, and they walked forward, rubbing and groping her body, squeezing her tits as she shivered, whimpering and struggling against her binds.

"Come on, be rougher than that!" Paul laughed, grabbing a seat and relaxing, enjoying the show as he sipped on his drink. "A filthy whore like her? She needs to be roughed up a little bit before you fuck her, here."

He grabbed the whip off the table and tossed it to Brent, who stared at it curiously for a moment, then whipped her.

"Uh!" She groaned, shaking her head. "Uh uh! Uh uh!"

He shipped her again and again, her skin turning bright red on her back and ass as Zack twisted her nipples and slapped her face, Tyler kneeling behind her and fingering her pussy.

"I think she wants to say something," Paul laughed, and Zack grabbed the ball gag and pulled it out.

"Please! No! Please don't! I'm not a whore! I'm not a whore!" She gasped, shaking her head. "Please don't fuck me!"

"Shut up, slut!" Zack laughed, grabbing her hair and forcing his cock down her throat. He wasn't exactly huge, all three of them were about average, maybe a little larger, but she still choked and gagged on his cock. After a moment or two, he pulled off her blindfold, letting her stare up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks as she gagged and drooled all over his cock.

"Jesus christ, she slobbers a lot," Zack laughed, and Paul nodded.

"She's a messy little whore," he said, watching Brent whip her back over and over, her body quivering and her back arching. "Aren't you?"

Zach pulled his cock out and Valerie whimpered, gasping and panting, at every lashing, turning to Paul.

"I'm sorry, sir! I'm sorry for being such a messy whore!" She gasped, biting her lip and groaning through the whippings. "Oh god! Oh god! Please no more! Please! I don't want to be a whore!"

Zack grabbed her face and shoved his cock back down her throat, letting her gag and choke and drool all over him as Paul stood up, untying her hair from the anal hook and pulling it out of her ass with a little whimpering.

"Oh god!" She groaned, turning to stare at the two naked men behind her, stroking themselves off as the stared at her pussy and ass. "Please don't fuck me! Please! I'm not a whore! Paul! I'm not a whore!"

"Shut up, slut," Brent grunted, straddling her from behind and spanking her ass as Zack shoved his cock back down her throat.

Brent forced his cock inside her wet little pussy and she groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as they fucked her from both ends, pounding her as she squirmed and struggled against her binds.

"Mmm! MMMM!" She squirmed, finally groaning and exploding with juices all over Brent, cumming hard on his dick.

"Jesus Christ!" Brent groaned, shaking his head as he pumped her harder. "She's squirting all over me!"

"Make her lick it clean," Paul laughed, and Brent stood up, pushing Zack away from her mouth as Tyler stepped forward, fucking her pussy as she grunted.

"Lick it up, whore," Brent demanded, slapping her face, and she eagerly opened her mouth, licking off his balls and shaft, licking his crotch, then opening her mouth wide.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm a disgusting, messy little whore!" She panted, shaking her head as Tyler pumped into her from behind. "Oh! Fuck my mouth!"

Brent didn't need to be told twice, grabbing his cock and forcing it down her mouth.

"Fuck!" He groaned, ramming his crotch against her face as she eagerly opened up her throat for his dick.

Paul stood up, walking over to Valerie and slowly untying her arms and legs, and once she was completely free, he pushed Brent and Tyler off of her and picked her up, setting her down gently on her hands and knees as she quivered and groaned.

"Come on, whore, time to suck some cocks," Paul laughed, dropping his shorts, and his three friends stared at him, shaking their heads in disbelief.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds