• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Decoy Princesses

The Decoy Princesses

123456...12

Author's Notes: This story is based off of a few 3D Toon picture sets I've seen across the internet and (very) loosely based in a Forgotten Realms setting. I don't claim to be an expert on magic or anything in D&D/Forgotten Realms/Pathfinder/Whatever so please don't rules-lawyer me on what can and cannot be done with certain classes, races, etc.

Spoiler Alert/Fair Warning (since I seem to need to have this based on some of the past comments on a couple of my other stories): This story deals with the capture, enslavement, and ravishment of a couple of elf ladies. Yes, there is non-consent/reluctance, enslavement, slavery, non-human, monster sex, tentacles, magic, cum inflation, forced impregnation, breeding, mind control, mind breaks, forced orgasms, some erotic torture, pursuits, captures, abductions, etc... and not necessarily in that order... involved in this story (I'm only allowed to have 10 tags on a story and I've already used that on fantasy, elf, orc, capture, bondage, non-consensual, ravishment, slave, pregnancy, submissive, and forced sex).

But, despite all of that, it does have a happy ending for the heroes and heroines.

The orcs? Eh... not so much.

So if this is not your cup of tea, please move on to another story on this website and don't bother complaining as I will delete trolling messages, hate messages, or whatever bitching people decide to do complaining that this is not my 'usual' story. I am, after all, trying to break out of my usual shell and try something a little bit new... and darker.

Okay, I think that I covered all of the bases now. So are you still with me? Alright then... let's get on with the story. Please be sure to vote and leave constructive feedback. After all; I can't improve if you're not honest with me.

As always; thank you for reading!

-Alex Clayton/DieselJester

***

CHAPTER 1:

With her toned elven legs pumping as fast as they could and her golden blonde hair whipping in her wake, Sharia ran as fast as she could through the sparse woods to the ruins ahead. Moments before the royal carriage that she'd been in had been hit by an orc war party and every single warrior slain. The dying words of the commander of the warriors that had been her escort echoed in her mind; Stay Alive no matter what! Protect the secret!

Sharia was terrified of what might become of her. Intellectually she knew what was about to befall her. That was of small comfort. She'd been warned of this. She'd been prepared for this. She'd even volunteered for this mission. Even still, she did not think that she was ready for it.

She got to the ruins and paused to catch her breath. Sharia had no idea how long she'd been running or how far. As she paused to get her bearings she realized that she was at the ruins of Al'shalune which was well over ten miles from the main road that her carriage had been on.

Something did not feel right in her gut. Her enhanced hearing picked up no sounds of pursuit. Even if she'd left her attackers far behind she should still be able to hear someone coming after her. They wouldn't have gone through all of this trouble and not give chase. They would not have... a tiny sob escaped her lips... killed everyone who had protected her. After gathering herself, she took a tentative step out from her momentary place of refuge, her golden sandals that were laced up to her knees not making a single sound on the cobblestones of the ruined road.

Out of habit, Sharia smoothed out her white silk mini tunic and ventured forth. Maybe she could find a weapon here to aid her? Before she could get too far, ropes shot out from either sides of her, snagging her wrists and her ankles. She was dragged down to the ground and she heard the high pitched whooping of small creatures all around her. Goblins! She thought with fear.

Sharia tried bringing her hands together in order to cast a freeing spell but the ropes pulled taut and her arms and legs were splayed out wide. "You're not going anywhere, Princess!" a high screeching voice. Her gaze went to her left and her breath caught when she saw a little goblin standing atop a fallen pillar. He wore shabby brown robes and held a gnarled little walking stick in his hand. "I told the orc masters that herding you into a trap would be the way to go. Now we will be richly rewarded. More so if you tell us what we want to know!"

"I'm not telling you anything!" Sharia shouted up at him, acting braver than she actually felt. Fear was welling up in the pit of her stomach as more goblins were coming out from around her all with leering smiles on their faces.

"We should beat her!" one goblin yelled. He, like many of his brethren, wore only a loincloth and carried a simple club.

"We should compel her with the warlock's magic!" another yelled.

"We should," another started to yell but was quickly cut off.

"Silence!" the goblin warlock yelled. He shook his head to his goblin fanatics. "Elves are proud of their high pain tolerance. But, they are vain and haughty creatures. They pride their modesty to other races that they consider... lesser." He pointed his staff towards Sharia. "What is your mission, Princess? Why do you risk yourself to travel to the central elven kingdom? What message are you carrying?"

"I-I'm not telling you!" Sharia said. "I can't. I won't!"

"You'll talk." The warlock said gleefully. With a swipe down through the air with his staff, Sharia's tunic parted down the middle as if it'd been cut by a knife. The goblins all around her cheered for more. The warlock then slashed to the side, parting her tunic at the shoulders so that it could easily be removed. Sharia clamped her mouth shut and braced herself for the inevitable. "Still won't talk?" the goblin warlock asked. "Fine. Strip her!"

As if unleashed, the goblins crowded her, pulling and tugging at her silk tunic until it was completely removed from her body. They then faded back, all of them holding scraps of it like trophies. Now they could easily see her golden bracers that ran from her wrists to her elbows as well as the golden wire brassiere and panties that she wore. "Talk, Princess!" The warlock demanded. "We know that you are the Princess of Caoluna and that you are to meet with Prince Ellisar. We know that you're the Princess because you were chased out of the royal carriage and by all of the gold that you adorn all over your... hm... fine body. Now, what is this meeting about? Why do you cross orc territory to do this? Why do you throw the lives of your warriors away to do this meeting? Why is this important to the elves?"

Sharia felt a lump rise up in her throat. Deep down she knew that whatever she said would not garner her freedom from these vile creatures. She dared not tell them the truth for all would be lost is she did. No, it was better for her people and her kingdom for her to remain silent and to endure. It was all that she could do.

It was what was demanded of her.

"Still not talking?" The goblin warlock demanded. "Take her gold! But leave the crown! The bosses demands it stay upon her head!"

Once again the goblins descended upon her. This time she felt their grubby little hands all over her arms, legs, thighs, abdomen, and breasts as they roughly relieved her of her golden vestments. She was now laying on the cold stone completely exposed to these vile creatures. Her face burned with shame and humiliation. More so was the fact that her nipples perked up from where the goblins had brushed them. Her sex was also starting to moisten from where they'd groped her inner thighs and pussy. Only the circlet that adorned her forehead and her ornate earrings, signifying her status, remained in place.

"Last chance, Princess. Tell us what our masters want to know!" The goblin warlock demanded. He glowered down at her when she remained silent. "I grow tired of asking. Now you will tell us or I assure you that the orcs will not be as kind." He waited a moment and then growled. "No? Fine. Better for us anyway. TAKE HER!" he shouted.

The goblins all cheered. Sharia's eyes went wide when she looked at the goblin mob once again. Their little pricks were starting to stand upright from underneath of their loincloths, if not fully hard already, from them gazing upon her naked body all this time. Now when they rushed her it was with personal purpose. Even now, loincloths were being stripped and clubs dropped as they all crowded in for their turn.

NO! Sharia mentally screamed, twisting her head hard to the right to avoid the first goblin who tried to shove its small cock past her lips. She felt the hands of another already groping her pert left breast while two others were feeling up her inner thighs again. Another goblin came up to the other side of her head to bring his cock up to her face. The two on either side of her head held her steady while they began brushing their pricks up and down her cheeks.

At her breasts, another goblin joined in the first one in molesting her. She then felt a little mouth and a raspy tongue graze the underside of her tit, dragging along the nipple hard. Sharia squeezed her eyes shut as her nipples hardened even more from the attention that her breasts were getting. Farther down her body her smooth, hairless, pussy was being spread wide open by small hands with others probing inside of her and feeling her wetness. She even felt one of their tongues start to taste her juices.

All around goblins jockeyed for position to have a piece of her sexually. A pair of hands grabbed her by her elegant, elongated ears to keep her head in place for his two goblin brothers. Once her blonde head was stilled, the goblin off to the right of her face shoved his cock into her mouth. She risked a look up and saw that it was just the two goblins on either side of her head each had one of her ears to keep her from moving. "Suck it!" the one who had its cock in her mouth commanded. When she didn't, he slapped her on the cheek, barely missing the other's cock that he was rubbing up and down it.

Sharia refused to give him the satisfaction. Her lips might be wrapped around his little prick but she refused to suck upon it. She looked up defiantly at him despite the tears of shame welling up in her eyes. So he turned to simply fucking her face with his tiny balls gently slapping up against the back of her jaw.

She let out a cry of alarm when she felt a couple of goblins in between her splayed legs penetrate both her pussy and her ass at the same time. Not wanting to even think about the logistics of how they were accomplishing their positioning, Sharia tried to tune them out. Their cocks were barely opening up her holes and so it wasn't too hard. Another goblin mounted her chest, and with two more pressing her breasts together, he started fucking her cleavage. Her hands balled up into fists out of sheer frustration. Her legs kicked out in a futile struggle, still held fast by the magic bindings. She wanted to cry out at this outrage that these creatures were having their way with her. But instead she endured with as much silence as possible.

Retreating into her own mind, Sharia let the time pass as goblin after goblin came forward to do their dirty deed. It mattered not what part of her body was being used, the goblins had their fun with her. At one point there were even a couple that were using her clenched fists as an outlet for their sexual release. She'd lost count how many had actually used her mouth and pussy. She let out a small praise to Selune that many of them just released their vile cum upon her body instead of inside of it.

When she thought it was all over, she was wrong. The entire time the goblin warlock himself had been watching the orgy that his kin had been having at her expense. When the last goblin had finished with her, she saw the warlock move. Her eyes went wide once again when he threw his robes aside and laid his staff down. His cock was larger than that of the others which amounted to that of the average human. The warlock was also slightly taller and pudgier than his ilk who were all now lounging around, sated from their release.

The warlock seemed to not care that her entire torso was covered in the seed of others. In fact, he looked like he reveled in it. "Not so haughty now, are we, Princess?" he smiled at her. "Last chance to tell before I have my turn and I send you to the orcs."

Sharia closed her eyes in defeat and turned her face away from him. Let him do his worse. She would not betray her secret to a mere goblin.

This pleased the goblin warlock who was hoping that she would still be silent. He brought his cock up and impaled her pussy with it. Sharia let out a tiny cry when she was penetrated as this had gone deeper and was thicker than any of the others who'd forced themselves into her. "Hm, like that, do we?" the warlock cackled. He brought his hands down to her thighs and lifted them up to get a good angled before pounding his cock into her as hard and as fast as his little hips could muster.

Biting her lip, Sharia tried hard to ignore the pleasure that was now radiating out from her loins. Her body was afire now with passion as it left her control to give way to the raw feeling of sexual stimulation. Her clit was being hit repeatedly each time the warlock drove into her just right. She heard him hiss with pleasure and felt his cock become engorged inside of her. Her pussy instinctively clamped down around it.

The warlock leaned into her and reached up as far as he could to grope her tit and squeeze hard. His hand clamped around her nipple as he continued to fuck her hard and fast. His other hand reached down to pinch her clit. Sharia's body betrayed her and she lost her control. She felt the orgasm forced upon her slam through her body from her head all the way down to her toes. Her pussy squeezed the goblin warlock's small prick as hard as it could. This made the goblin climax, his cock slamming home one last time before exploding within her.

Sharia let out another whimper through clenched teeth as she rode out the continued waves of pleasure in silence while feeling the goblin's seed pumped into her. Her body tensed and her limbs strained against her bonds as her body wanted to double up as it came. Tears streamed down her hot cheeks as her face was burning again with the shame of being brought to such heights by a lowly goblin. The goblin didn't seem to pay her any mind as his tiny balls emptied out into her pussy. Sharia just prayed that none of his fluids reached her womb. That would be intolerable for her.

When he was finally finished, the goblin warlock stepped back leaving her to shudder there with the aftershocks of sex. "Pity I cannot keep you for myself," he cackled as he donned his robe. He looked at her covered in the jizz of his fellow goblins with his own dribbling out of her pussy. "Shame. But my masters demand answers and you'll be begging them to let us have you again once they're through with you." He picked up his staff and waved it high in the air while mumbling some words in his own tongue.

Her bindings released themselves from their anchor spots. Sharia was only briefly elated until they snaked under her body to tie her forearms together behind her back and to lash her ankles to each other. "Take her to the orcs!" the warlock commanded. The goblins all cheered again as they gathered around her to lift her up over their heads to carry her off.

Sharia wondered what would become of her next as the warlock chanted another spell and she quickly lost consciousness.

*

CHAPTER 2:

The athletic looking elf woman with short blue-white hair known as Celeste sat in the back of the royal carriage looking outward to the forest as it passed by in a blur. Her eyes narrowed and her hand clutched the hilt of her sword resting on the seat beside her. They are out there... I know it... she thought. It is inevitable... the orcs will come for me...

So far her caravan from Caoluna to Eshandell had made it halfway across the orc occupied territory between the cities. It was a large swath of forest many miles across. Normally such a journey would take a week with frequent stops at inns and waypoints along the way. However with the orc invasion in the past year cutting the two elven kingdoms off from each other, they were attempting to make the journey in just three days with stops before and after orc captured lands.

As they passed the ruins of one such village that marked the midway point of the journey, Celeste began to wonder if she'd actually make it through. The guards and the scouts were riding their mounts hard and the royal carriage was being pulled along at breakneck speeds as they endeavored to get though as quickly as possible.

It was not meant to be as she heard one of the lead riders call out "ORCS!"

The caravan did not stop, however. If anything, the carriage seemed to gain speed. Celeste nearly rolled back in her seat at the sudden burst of acceleration. Apparently the riders had not been going at top speed as she had thought. They must have been holding back just a bit in case of an attack. Very wise, in Celeste's opinion.

"Capture the Princess!" she heard orcs cry out from all around the carriage as they sped by. "Be sure to take her alive!"

Let them come... Celeste thought with grim determination. They will be in for a surprise.

Sounds of a running battle ensued as orc warriors clashed with elven riders. There was the clanging of metal and the shouts and cries of elf and orc as they fought and died. The coachmen driving the carriage then called out. "Princess! Defend yourself! They are upon us!"

Knowing that she would have a lousy time fighting orcs in close quarters, Celeste grabbed her sword in one hand and used the other to grab the top of the carriage's right window opening. She hurled herself out the opening, twisting her legs and body upwards for her momentum to take her up to the roof. Landing on the top of the carriage like a cat, she surveyed the scene.

Her riders were being cut down left and right but the orcs were looking like they've been on the losing end of a fight. She shifted her sword to her right hand and pointed forward with her left to the coachmen. "Keep going! Do not stop for anything!"

"Even if you go off the side?"

"Especially if I go over the side." Celeste said. "Word must reach Eshandell of the status of this caravan!"

"And what of you?"

"You're just going to have to come back for me then!" Celeste said with a smile. Sweet Selune willing, anyway... She had no more time to say anything more as the first orc to break through the outriders made it up to the side of the carriage, bellowing a war cry and swinging his axe high.

Celeste swung her sword with both hands, her white tabard swirling around her as she pivoted. The ends of the tabard flew up just enough to show off her shapely elven legs that sported the royal silver battle boots that came up to her knees and just a hint of the silver form fitting breastplate and female panties underneath. She was beauty with a deadly sword.

Her blow lopped the orc's hand clean off, taking the axe with it. Before the orc could scream anything other than in pain, Celeste's second spin and swing took his head clean off.

One down... many, many more to go.

"WATCH IT!" one of the coachmen called out as Celeste was setting up to meet the next orc. Her head swung forward and her eyes went wide as she saw the felled tree directly in their path.

Knowing the carriage was doomed, Celeste crouched and then jumped high. She caught a low hanging branch with the midsection of her body, temporarily knocking the wind out of her. Recovering quickly she pulled herself up to the branch, laying there a moment to get her breath back.

123456...12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Decoy Princesses

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds