• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 07

Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 07

12

While Chris relaxed and caught his breath, and while Natalie's assistants reviewed the shots from that first shoot, other people started to get the studio ready for the next shoot.

A couple of the set designers rolled back a wall to reveal a whole other space, which looked amazingly like a men's locker room and toilet area, like what you would see at a typical health club. That was not because they built it that way, which would hugely expensive. No, as it happens, where Natalie's studio is located there was previously a huge health club. And this really was the remaining section of the men's locker room and toilets. Behind that wall was the women's locker room, although now it was used as a storage area.

So the locker room was perfect as a set for many of the commercial shoots Natalie did, from the calendar girl and calendar boy projects to athletic clothing lines, to the erotic products like they were shooting for today. And everything worked, which made it even better! The showers, toilets, urinals. All worked. Way better than cheesy props.

Two girls moved a long bench so that one end was right up against the basin of one of the urinals, and the other end extended between two walls of lockers. Some of the locker doors were left casually open with a t-shirt draped over the top, or a sports bra, and on the inside of the locker doors were cut out magazine pictures of hot girls or guys in little or no clothes. Some of the pictures showed sexy young girls kissing, or cute athletic guys sucking huge cocks while looking into the camera, with a men's cologne logo running along the bottom, or a sportswear logo. These were typical women's lockers and made clear what girls today want from their men ... and their women!

I noticed something about the urinals. They all had glory holes drilled right through the porcelin back splash wall, inside the urinal. The glory holes looked like they were about 2 1/2 or 3 inches in diameter. Not sure balls would fit through, or were meant to. Obviously if a nice thick long hard cock came through that hole, if you were daring enough to suck it, it would require that your face go right into the urinal! If you successfully deep throated the whole thing, your lips would press right up against the wet urinal wall. Now THAT'S kinky!! And really cool, I thought.

Cassie came up to me to see how I was doing.

"Oh gosh, I'm fine, I guess. Horny as hell, though! I'm so wet and so excited, I just want to fuck Chris SO BAD, or really ANY guy here!! Not sure I can take too much more of this photoshoot and stay in control of myself. You know what I mean?"

Cassie laughed. "YESSS! Yes I do. I know. It's hard - no pun intended! - to watch all the hot male and female talent as they pose and then as they get going, all that hot action, those guys doing what they do ... all in the name of fashion! It's not really that hard to see why this sells so much stuff. How can you NOT buy a cock ring for your husband or boyfriend after seeing it displayed on a huge, gorgeous, rock hard super-cock with the fat smooth head sliding between the lips of another hot stud? Seeing those hot guys sucking those cocks down their throats till their lips reach the cock ring! I'm ready to buy a dozen, and I don't even HAVE a boyfriend right now!"

We both laughed. It was true. Who knows how much of this stuff was selling to women all over the planet who just wanted to see the hot models. And who could blame them? Women have never before had so many of THEIR sexual fantasies being catered to so explicitly.

Meanwhile, Chris was making his way back over to the set, now wearing just a tight open-front jock strap with his gorgeous cock hanging out, semi hard, looking delicious. And he had on a t-shirt that said "Real Men".

There were four or five lithe, beautiful girls there too, young models that had been here for the previous shoot, also dressed in tiny thongs and cropped "underboob" t-shirts that read, "Real Men Suck Cock".

Cassie went over to get Chris ready, having first gulp down another Viagra energy drink, probably a double dose at least. She then had him straddle the bench, and told him to stroke his cock a little while everyone got ready. One of the girls brought over another guy and posed him sitting further down the bench, with his huge cock also up and rock hard for everyone to admire. Cassie scooted him toward Chris's so that their cocks were "face to face", literally. She went over to where Natalie was getting ready and brought over one of the stars of this shoot, a super hot, skinny, small boobed brunette girl, Vica, who BARELY looked 18. Vica modeled for several high end cosmetic and fragrance companies. She was also known for her really sexy, nearly nude lingerie layouts where her lesbian-chic side was considered a major influence on the teen girls and adult women that followed her modeling career.

Natalie had Vica stand by Chris, and then, without any fanfare, she got the action going.

"Vica, hold Chris' cock and point it toward his face, like you are wondering if he could suck it himself ..."

Vica did that, stroking both Chris' cock and the other dude's huge, fully erect cock at the same time. Natalie took several pictures and kept moving around to get different angles and close ups.

This went on for maybe 5 minutes as both guys struggled to NOT cum yet. Vica stroked their cocks and banged them together, played a kind of mini sword fighting game with the cocks, rubbed their heads together. Natalie shot picture after picture. She loved how those two cocks looked together.

Chris was so painfully hard, but needed to soften a little for the cock ring, so, with her trademark devilish smile, Vica suddenly gave both cocks a harsh twist. Both guys' faces grimaced in momentary shock and pain, but the trick worked, and both cocks calmed down for a little bit.

Vica had the heavy steel double cock ring lubed and ready. She quickly fed both cocks through the two joined rings and worked the odd device down both cock shafts to the base of both cocks. She pressed down hard, then took hold of each shaft and pulled them hard to get as much cock through as possible.

Success! Now she had in her hands two huge cocks, quickly hardening again, coupled together at the base in a double cock ring. She admired her handy work, marveling at how sexy those two magnificent cocks looked together. So delicious, so beautiful. With the steel cock ring at the base they almost looked detached, as if she could take them and place them up on a trophy shelf to impress her friends. What a great start to a private cock collection they would make!

Vica stroked both swollen, rock hard "trophy cocks", and again pointed them in Chris' direction, toward his face, his mouth ... his lips. "Come on baby, let me see you do that thing you do ... come on ... touch your tongue to the head of one of these nice ... hard ... cocks. I know you can do it, Chris. Come on ... bend down ... show me ... let me see you do it ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... that's it baby, closer ... closer ... yeahhhh! So hot!"

Natalie kept photographing as Chis bent lower and lower, soon easily in reach, and then, finally, he looked sideways into Natalie's camera, really looking straight at HER, and slowly ran his tongue lavishly over both cock heads. Both! At the same time. He swirled his tongue around and around both cock heads, tasting them, tasting the drops of pre-cum oozing from each one. You could hear gasps from Natalie, Vica, ME, and all of the other girls standing nearby and watching with lusty fascination.

"Oh yeah, that's REALLY, really hot, Chris." Natalie was breathing harder as she tried to maintain her professional composure while getting it all on camera. "Take the head of one between your lips, baby ... NICE! ... mmmmmm ... so sexy ... that's it, now take the head all the way in your mouth, baby. Can you do that?"

Chris was easily able to slide his own cock head past his lips and sucked it for a moment. Then he backed off for a second and then slide the other fat cock head into his mouth! He bent down a little more, taking two, then three inches of that cock into his mouth and started sucking it, his lips making wet shiny trips up and down the shaft, up and down, gradually going down a little more. Soon he was sucking that huge cock alllll the way down, his lips reaching the steel cock ring at the base of the cock. Chris could feel the cock head deep in his throat, but he didn't gag. He felt great, really enjoyed sucking this huge monster all the way, deep throating it while all these women watched and lusted for him. He liked knowing that his cocksucking talents were turning on all these girls, making them horny for him.

Natalie challenged Chris to take both cocks in his mouth at the same time. A double barrel blowjob. He slid his lips up the shaft of the cock he had been sucking, and Vica grasped both cocks together in her right hand, her left hand resting on the back of Chris' head, gently but firmly pressing his head down onto his own and the other guy's cocks. Soon, both flared, swollen mushroom shaped cock heads were pressing against his lips. At first it was hard, a HUGE mouthful, but with Vica's help and Natalie's encouragement, he soon had both heads past his lips and in his mouth!

I couldn't help myself and blurted out, "THAT'S SOOOOO AWESOME, CHRIS!! Suck those cocks, babe! Suck both of them for me. Ooooohhhhhh mmmmyyyyy nnngggghhhhh ... SO FUCKING SEXY, Chris! Oh yes. Suck those beautiful cocks. Go all the way. Suck them alllll the way down!!"

Chris managed to get about three to four inches of both cocks in his mouth, but they were just too big together to get down his throat. So after several more pics and lots of wet slurping on those cocks, Natalie interrupted to rearrange the models.

She had them cool off a minute or two and Vica struggled, but eventually managed to slide the double cock ring off their cocks. Natalie had Chris scoot down to the end of the bench by the urinals and lean forward, his face basically right in front of the urinal.

Vica and two other girls led five very good looking, very muscle toned men up to the bench and positioned two behind Chris, one laying down under Chris, and one on each side.

"Okay, are we ready? Are the guys all wearing the sponsor's neoprene cock rings? Yes? Great. Are all you guys hard? You look that way. Wow, you guys really have some pretty huge cocks! Please use a lot of lube. Poor Chris has never had a real cock up his ass ... never mind three at once."

THREE???!! AT ONCE??!!

What the hell, was Natalie serious? THREE giant, rock hard cocks buried deep in Chris' ass ALL AT ONCE??!! Was that even possible?

Natalie had one stud lay underneath Chris, face up, his hardon already throbbing and ready for action. Vica, meanwhile, pulled the well lubed 12 inch cock of the dude standing behind Chris up to Chris's raised ass and guided the cock head up against his asshole. Then yet another hot model wrapped her hands around the shaft of the cock underneath Chris, firmly aligning the head against the first cock head and Chris' asshole.

Natalie got ready with her camera and yelled "ACTION!"

The girls forced both hard cocks into Chris' well lubed ass at the same time. They were so slippery with lube and rammed in so hard that the force pushed Chris forward, WAY FORWARD, so that his face went all the way into the urinal and up against the porcelin wall.

He was about to cry out in shock and pain when yet ANOTHER super huge rock hard cock, thick and at least a foot long, came through the urinal gloryhole and pushed straight into Chris' open mouth, gagging any scream or sound he might have been about to make.

As Chris found himself now being hammered by two monster cocks in his ass and yet another ramming down his throat, the two male models at his sides pushed their semi hard but equally huge cocks toward Chris' face.

Natalie kept shooting as the cocks kept fucking Chris hard from all sides. She loved how well Chris' ass was accommodating the two massive cocks pounding and fucking him mercilessly, as he sucked and sucked that gorgeous cock deeper and deeper in his mouth and down his throat. His lips were all the way down the shaft, at times pressing against the urinal wall.

Chris was nearly fully immersed in cock! I loved it. I've never been so turned on by a man than I was by Chris right at that moment. A world of huge, gorgeous cocks pounding him front and back, two massive cocks ramming in sync in and out of his ass, and another delicious 12 inch circumcized penis all the way down his throat, his whole face deep inside the urinal, sucking that cock protruding obscenely through the glory hole.

The two long, thick, cut cocks on either side of Chris' face were being stroked by girls wearing the crop top t-shirts that had "Real Men Suck Cock" written across their small but firm tits, as they aimed those fat penises directly at Chris's cheeks and lips. Natalie called out, "Fire when ready, girls!"

I expected they were going to stroke those cocks till they came, and they did, suddenly blasting long thick ropes of white cum all over Chris' face and all over the urinal. They held and aimed those huge pieces of turgid dick meat as more and more cum kept blasting out of them. Cum was shooting all over Chris by what looked like the gallons! All over the urinal. All over everything. Those cocks kept cumming for a minute or so, plastering Chris and the urinal and the cock in Chris' mouth in white thick cum. Mmmmmmmmm ... SOOOO HOT!! SOOOO SEXY!!

But what happened next I did NOT expect. Or at least, I HOPED it would happen, but only because I'm THAT perverted and kinky and dirty! Yes, what I really REALLY wanted to see, and for Chris to experience, came pouring out. Both cocks EXPLODED in two incredible, powerful, hot streams of hard PISS! ALL OVER CHRIS!!

Everyone started clapping and cheering! "Piss on Chris! Piss on Chris! YEAH! Pisssssss! Drown him in all that hot fucking piss! C"mon, boys, PISSSSS, PISSSS, PISSSSSS!!"

Even the huge throbbibg cock rammed all the way down Chris' throat opened up after it finished gushing a flood of thick honey-cum, and now began pouring a solid jet of piss into Chris' mouth, straight down his well fucked throat and into his cum filled stomach. His lips were sealed around the shaft, his throat could be seen gulping and gulping almost in desperation, yet some of that sweet piss escaped his lips and drizzled out, down his chin and into the urinal. The urinal basin was fast filling up with more piss ... hot, foamy and bubbly, swirling and rising higher, quickly approaching the rim.

I started cheering too, and yelled out to Chris, hoping to encourage him further, "Go, Chris! Keep sucking that big, beautiful cock! Swallow all that delicious piss, baby! Drink it down you fucking hot stud. That is SO SEXY, Chris baby!"

And as that piss storm was drenching Chris at the urinal, the third stud behind him got into position above the other two cocks, lined up the purple polished mushroom head of his 13 inch ramrod and started to feed that massive trophy cock into Chris' now stretched out and well fucked ass. I would have thought Chris would have fainted! But his ass had become so brutally fucked, so stretched out and used to the two monster cocks already postponing in and out of him, that he actually was able to take yet one more thick hard cock. Three beautiful cocks pounding into Chris' ass, another lodged between his lips and forced all the way down his throat, and two more drenching his entire face, head and shoulders in a constant hard stream of piss inside the urinal!

Chris was official, TOTALLY, Gay For Pay!! He had gone totally gay for me and for all the girls here in the studio watching his performance, for all the women that would log on to the various clothing, fragrance and adult toys sites, for everyone. Chris was a Gay For Pay model. And ... I think ... a new Gay For Pay Porn Star was born! At least I hoped so.

Natalie started calling out to Chris as she continued shooting the hot man sex, saying, "Go gay for us, Chris. You look so hot with that cock in your mouth. Go gay for us! Go gay for all the women watching you. It's soooooo sexy when a real man goes gay for the woman he loves. Do it. Go gay for Alana. Go gay for me. Suck that delicious cock, Chris and go gay for us."

You know, you'll think I'm crazy, but I really don't think Chris had any intention of actually, really going totally, completely, really gay. Not really. He loves women and always has. But it was obvious Natalie got off on that fantasy, and to be honest, so do I, and Chris was enjoying playing his role for her. And ... he was enjoying cock, he wpuld later admit. He wasn't attracted in the least to any guy attached to it.

But Chris had discovered, thanks to my seductive prodding and encouragement, not to mention letting him see how much I really get off and how hard I cum when we watch man-on-man blowjob porn together, that he genuinely liked the look, and the smell, and even the taste of cock. Never thought he would, but here he was today, sucking his own cock and the other guy's cocks all the way down to the balls, almost, or at least down to the base where the double steel cockring was, taking three giant rock hard cocks up his ass at the same time, being power fucked into the urinal face first and damn near drowned in cum and piss, his head all but flushed down the urinal ... and he really liked it!

At least he liked doing it for all his new female fans, knowing they were now all going crazy and dreaming of having a man like Chris in their lives.

As the action began winding down, his face half resting in the urinal, half submerged in frothy, hot piss and cum, Natalie kept cooing in Chris' ear about how hot and sexy he was ... sucking cock and drinking cum and piss like a pro, like a real porn star. She was coming down from her own orgasmic high, having cum multiple times as she managed to keep shorting pictures of all the hot action. She was in cocksucking heaven, having watchied as Chris put on a world class double blowjob show. Both cocks had been impossibly hard and long and thick, the heads shiny and smooth and swollen. Yet he sucked both with passion and real, natural cocksucking talent! Natalie Caught the cum shots frame by frame.

When the three cocks were fucking his ass into another universe, and blasted cum everywhere, Natalie got every last drop, frame by frame.

And when the puss poured onto and into Chris from every angle, she captured it all, every last drop, every desperate swallow!

Like everyone else there I was amazed! And proud my man was such an incredible stud. I knew the other women there were jealous. I knew they wished they had what I have. And I knew that THEY knew when Chris and I got home that night he was going to bang the hell out of my wet cunt and tight ass for hours. I couldn't wait!

But I'd have to wait at least a little while longer. As the scene finished winding down, and as Chris was trying to straighten up his sore, fucked body, the set crew began rearranging the props again. The studio started to look for like a BDSM SET. One of the female models had her boyfriend's semi hard cock in her hand, the head down inside a large glass beer mug. She looked directly into Chris' eyes as He began to piss. She was filling up the mug for Natalie as a prop to place near the next scene, and she wanted it filled with as much hot manpiss as possible. The girl asked Chris, "Any chance you'd be willing to go one more round ... for me?"

If Chris could emerge from this and still want pussy, and I believed he would!, he would truly be Gay For Pay.

Next? I knew it would be at least a couple of weeks before the pics were posted on the websites and published in the catalogs of the products Chris and the other guys and girls modeled. But once they were, and once those pics started making the rounds of all our friends, I knew we'd get tons of feedback and requests of all sorts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds