• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Yvonne Strahovski's Slave Research Pt. 02

Yvonne Strahovski's Slave Research Pt. 02

The Induction Completes

Author's note: Obviously the story is completely fictional and should be read after the first one. However any character in this story is there of their own free will and has a safe word/gesture they can use at any time.

Yvonne was starting to feel the strain on her wrists. She had a long time to examine her prisoner colleague's pretty eyes and fair skin as their bodies swayed gently along each other. They had both given up pushing back and away and avoiding touching each other's skin. The first 30 minutes of straining back and trying hard not to touch her had been exhausting; now they simply hung idly from their chains. Their bare breasts firmly pressed against one another and both not knowing who the other is.

It was with some relief Yvonne could see a fat, bald leather-clad man walking up to the first girl suspended to her left and start plucking her down. She was a blonde well into her thirties with a curvy body, what must be D-cups at least that swayed as she lost the support of her wrist chains and fell to the ground. The man commented grumpily on the smell of urine; she had been one of the girls too ashamed to relieve herself earlier. He hosed her off quickly with a bucket and used a towel to dry her up this time. No doubt to not hold up the proceedings any further. His course, chubby hands went over her bare skin with cold determination.

As she was brought out to a wooden table in the prison yard, the other girls were let down from the wrist chains by other guards. They were cuffed on their back and ordered to kneel by the perimeter of the yard, with their collars chained to a ring on the wall. The fat guard prepared the blonde on the table, pushing her back onto it and strapping her down. Her thighs were pulled apart and drawn back with leather straps causing her legs to be spread wide open and on display as her naked body was locked down on the table. Yvonne looks with amazement as the guard does all this without the slightest interest in the woman. Just another day on the job.

Master Robert re-emerges along with the other guards and makes slow laps before them. 'Now you have had some time to contemplate and dry up, I am sure you are all as eager as we are to start your proper training.' He says as he runs his hands along the cheeks of the girls, letting his finger trace over the gag in Yvonne's mouth. 'We will at all times reaffirm to you that men are in charge, and this next step is designed with that in mind.' He says and walks up to the blonde on the table who looks up at him with blue eyes that shines with both confused horror and subtle signs of excitement.

'Jenny who has lied down on this table and exposed herself so shamefully to all of us still thinks her name is Jenny.' He continues while withdrawing a permanent marker from his pocket. 'But now she will lose her name, Jenny, and she will be numbered like the rest of you and those who came before you and that will be her name.' Master Robert starts drawing in big letters SLAVE 846 across her belly as he towers over her. 'She is now named Slave 846 and will be known as such until a new owner gives her a new one.'

Slave 846 looks at him with wide blue eyes as Master Robert undoes the gag in her mouth. He gently caresses her cheek and pulls her hair back from her face. As he does so the guard who had been handling Slave 846 previously steps up towards the table, while Master Robert grabs a fistful of her hair and holds it tight looking deep into her eyes. 'Now, slave, what is your name, tell me?'

'Slave 846, Master.' She says in a trembling tone, looking back up at him and around on the girls and guards watching the spectacle.

'Good slave. Now Marcus here will complete her induction by using slave 846. The rest of you are lucky, you know the same will happen to you but at least you get a chance to brace yourself.' Marcus stepped up coolly and unzipped his trousers, stroking his cock idly for a few times before pushing it against Slave 846's bare slit and emerging inside her. Yvonne squirms nervously on her knees, adjusting her bare behind as drool drips from her gag, hearing Slave 846's whimper as Marcus enters her without any sign of warm-up. She continues to yelp as he starts pushing inside her rhythmically, using her pussy without sacrificing as much as a glance at her face. He grips her fullsized right teat with his hand and digs into it hard as he trembles over her, shooting his seeds inside her and grunting before pulling away from the slave.

Yvonne rests on her bare ass as she watches in amazement. With her hands cuffed behind herself she is unable to do anything, but she lets her fingers gently caress the bare skin on her ass. Looking down in shame but more in shame of her excitement. Marcus has already dragged Slave 846 to her feet and escorted her to the other side of the court yard where she is already put to work by scrubbing down the toilet podium they were stood on only hours earlier. One by one the other girls are pulled up to the same wooden table, some resisting halfheartedly but all goes through with the induction.

Yvonne is confused by her relief when the fat guard steps up to her for her turn, as she nods to him. The fat guard just shrugs indifferently and undoes her chains, pulling her painfully to her feet by her long blond hair, with her B cups bobbing gently as she is pushed up to the table as naked as she has been for the past 7 hours. He pushes her back on the table with force, making her whimper through her gag. She lies calmly on her back and looks to the side as the man's rough hands lock her thighs obscenely in place, spread apart. Her face flustered at the thought of this less than charming man's view of her dark pubic hair and moist lips. By this time Master Robert is quick and efficient as this is turning into repetition for him, just another slave to be processed.

He calls her Marie, as was agreed and Yvonne realizes that probably most of the girls have been given the same discretion. He proclaims that she will now be known as Slave 851 and marks her belly as such. For added measure he puts down #851 on the side of each of her hips. The young man that has handled her earlier, who she know finds out is named John, steps up to her still with the same grin. He is impatient with a bulge in his pants, rubbing over it and Master Robert has to signal him to wait while he removes Yvonne's gag. She confirms in a whispering tone that her name is now 'Slave 851, Master,' all the while looking at Master Robert and ignoring John.

As soon as she says the word with her eyes focused on Master Robert, she feels John's rockhard cock ram up inside her with a quick, swift movement. Yvonne closes her eyes and whimpers, arching her back on the hard wooden table with John pumping in and out of her fast. 'Wow, the slut is actually wet.' John pants out, continuing the assault on her cunt. Yvonne lies idly and strapped down, her perky breasts starting to bounce violently as John fucks her like an animal. John crouches forward over her and grips her left tit, with another arm over her thigh as he moans loudly, exploding deep inside her and burying his cock fully inside.

John withdraws from her almost as quickly as he entered leaving her almost completely unsatisfied. She lets out a yelp when he drags her up by her hair and pulls her across the yard to a long line of black boots that is stood up by the side of the main gate. He attaches a chain to her collar, locking it with a padlock and pushes her down on her knees giving her a primitive shoe shining kit. 'Get to work, Slave 851, we want each and every one of the boots spotless. You are to remain on your knees and working at all times.' He glances over at the side fence that has a walking path just outside it. 'Unless of course someone free on the outside wants to cup a feel that is. You will walk over to the fence, let them do it and thank them for it, understood?' Slave 851 nods shyly.

Yvonne hasn't been shining boots in a long time, but gets to work with diligence. It would have progressed sooner but some men on the island are aware of the prison's new arrivals and walk by on the outside to have a look. She repeatedly has to turn towards the fence and present her body, pushing her breasts around, and spread her thighs. Luckily only one very confident older gentleman wants more and tells her to approach the fence. He grabs a hold of her right breast and fondles it with an astonishing disregard of her whimpers, at the same time his other hand roams over her pussy lips. Exclaiming his disgust at the dry remains of semen, he simply calls her a slut and walks off.

An hour passes before Master Robert comes by to examine her work. Yvonne sits on her knees by the pair of last boots and look at him with wide blue eyes as he carefully examines each one. She cowers in fear as he shakes his head upon inspecting several of them. Master Robert finally approaches her and grabs her cheeks, making her look up at him. 'Are you satisfied with the job you have done, Slave 851?'

'I tried my best, Master.' Yvonne whimpers, trying to look her cutest self in search of mercy.

'Unfortunately your best is not good enough, 851. Punishment will have to be administered so you will learn.' He releases her cheeks and ponders for a second, as he figures out the proper punishment for her possibly trying to recall what she had put down in her application form. He nods to a guard nearby who steps up next to assist him. 'I think one hour on the pole will teach you to do better next time. And there will be a next time, 851.'

Yvonne nods in resignation as Master Robert makes her rise and takes the chain of her collar. She follows on after him, looking down at her bare feet and the pearls of sweat on her pale thighs. The other guard follows on behind her, as if she would try to escape in her current outfit and in this place. The main gate to the prison is opened and they walk outside, just to the left of it. By the footpath she has come to learn earlier there is a small roof providing shade over what seems to be a wooden pole on the ground. Yvonne shivers at the sight of it in spite of the burning heat.

The other guard veers off to the right and picks up what looks to be a wooden signboard with a rope looped round two holes. As Yvonne and Master Robert closes in on the wooden pole, she can make out that it is not completely wooden. At the top a pink dildo is placed, pointing menacingly upwards. Yvonne lets out a gasp upon seeing it, as Master Robert places her next to it and starts securing her cuffs behind her back. He places his hand on her buttocks and pushes her up against the pole so it is directly in front of her, carefully examining the height and using a small lever to adjust it upwards. 'Do you need any help getting on?' He says in a casual tone.

Yvonne nods and bites her lower lip in nervousness. The other guard comes back and Master Robert nods to him, he puts the signboard down face down and helps to balance Yvonne holding her from behind. His hand uses her breasts as a handle as he holds her from behind, while Master Robert lifts her right thigh and slides her over the dildo, pushing her down on it. Yvonne arches her back and lets out a yelp with the dildo splitting her lips open and pushing up inside her as her right leg comes down on the other side. She stands on her tiptoes with the tip of the dildo protruding at her entrance, but soon surrenders and lets her feet come down so the dildo slides up further. Master Robert attaches two short chains to her ankle cuffs, not giving her much room to move in.

Yvonne stands and trembles with the curious feeling of a dildo just pushing up inside her without any movements. Master Robert and the guard grins looking her over as she is stood completely exposed by the footpath. The guard bends down to pick up the wooden signboard, Yvonne had nearly forgotten about it. Master Robert holds it up for her to see, grinning wickedly as she reads the words "USELESS CUNT" spelled out neatly in black letters across the board. 'There is a mixed quality of men that walk by here, slave 851, to say the least. Our guard here will of course monitor so no permanent damage is done to our property, and your hole has been plugged. But believe me if your work does not improve, the punishment will only escalate. This is your first day so only an hour on it should be enough to teach you a good lesson.'

Yvonne looks down at the sign as Master Robert hangs it over her neck. He adjusts the rope to make sure both her nipples are still on display. Yvonne nods down her head in shame. 'I apologize for my poor performance, Master.' As soon as she speaks , he slaps her across her face hard and tugs her head back by her hair. Yvonne whimpers more in pain from being moved around on the dildo that is pushing up deep inside her.

'Slaves speak only when given permission and when asked a question, 851. I did not ask you one. Nod if you understand?'

Yvonne nods and only at that moment does she realize a group of four guys are sitting idly and laughing, watching the scene before them. Master Robert walks off and back to his duties, with the men grinning and circling her like a flock of wolves. Yvonne wriggles around nervously on the pole avoiding to meet their eyes. Still she feels strangely at ease and enjoys the sensation of the dildo moving slowly as she sways.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Yvonne Strahovski's Slave Research Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds