• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hidden Camera Catches Wrong Person

Hidden Camera Catches Wrong Person

My wife and I were planning a long needed extended vacation to Hawaii for our 20th anniversary. Seeing that we would be gone for 10 days, we asked one of our neighbor's teenage daughters to house sit our pets for us. Shelly was 19 and home from college. All she had to do was check on the cats in the evenings when we'd usually be home to feed them.

I was a little reluctant to leave home for so long, especially knowing that someone would be in and out of our house daily. I worried about the little stuff like lights left on or the door not being locked back.

Another concern was whether or not Shelly would go snooping around our house.

I remembered I had bought a wireless camera to attach to our security system a while back so I broke it out and figured this would be a good time to try it out.

The camera was small and discreet, so it was easy to place it in our room somewhere that it wasn't readily noticeable. I placed it at the corner of our tv cabinet, which is at the foot of our bed. Once connected to our wireless network, I connected the camera to an app on my phone that allowed for remote monitoring and management of the camera. I adjusted it to include a clear view of our king size bed and my closet. My closet was important to include because it is where my wife and I keep all of our sex toys. The year before Shelly went to college, she was house sitting for us one weekend and we always suspected she had her boyfriend over without our knowledge.

I played around with some of the settings then remembered I had an afternoon meeting from 1-3pm so I ran out to make the meeting in time.

While sitting in my meeting, my phone starts blowing up with incoming email messages. At first I don't recognize the address and then realize its from the wireless camera. My wife had gotten home from work and I must have forgotten to turn off the motion activation. Since she was in our bedroom, it was sending video clips to my email. I turn my phone of do not disturb and finish my meeting.

Once I got home that evening, we ate a quick dinner before starting to pack for our trip. My wife starts to try on the bikinis that she has bought for our trip. None of them were what I would consider skimpy, but they were still sexy nonetheless. I try to put the moves on her but she shuts me down quickly, telling me she has too much packing to do and isn't in the mood.

Since it will only take me ten minutes to pack, I retreat to my man cave since there's no action to be had in the bedroom. It's then that I remember the emails I received earlier in the day from the wireless camera.

I start watching them and as I suspected, they were from my wife coming in earlier. She flops down on the bed watching tv, playing on her phone, and her laptop for a while. Nothing earth shattering. After about 10 minutes I grow bored and was about to delete the rest when I notice that she has a pillow over her lap and obviously slides a hand under it and into her yoga pants. "Damn, my wife is fingering herself in the middle of the day". Her hand is busy for about 4 minutes when she rolls of the bed, jumps to the other side and opens my closet door. "Well, I guess I know why she's not in the mood tonight, she already took care of herself today".

She rummages around in my closet for about 20 seconds, before emerging with what is clearly her slim purple vibrator in her hand. No sooner than her ass hits the bed, she arches her back and pulls down her yoga pants and blue panties. She immediately rubs the vibrator across her pussy to get it wet before sinking it deep inside her. She gave herself a good seven or eight fucks with her toy before sliding it out and concentrating on her clit. She has many toys to choose from but this is her new favorite. It's about 7 inches long with a curved tip. She doesn't even take the time to completely remove her pants and panties, they're just hanging around one leg. I suppose this was so she could pull them back on in a hurry. I watched in awe as she played with her pussy for several minutes while also playing with her nipples and breasts. I can see her start to squirm on the bed so I know she is about to come. As she does, her ass digs into the bed, legs spread as far as they'll go. As she recovers from what looked like a huge orgasm, she slides the vibrator up and down her pussy a few more times.

She reaches down with her other hand and turns the vibrator off and tosses it to the side. "Wow, what a great surprise", I think. I am rock hard by this point and figure that's the end of the show. She looks as if she's going to get dressed but instead, she just removes her blue panties. At first I found this strange, then she brought them too her face and rubbed them across her nose and mouth. "What the fuck just happened". If watching my wife play with herself wasn't enough, now I've just watched her take off her panties so she can taste and smell them. I think to myself, "Those panties must have been soaking wet if she can't even wear them". I went back to check the times on the video and sure enough, from start to finish it only took her 5 minutes to orgasm. She normally takes much longer, whether it is with a toy or during sex.

Once her panties were gone, she pulled her yoga pants back on both legs but left them pulled down, again I suppose so she can get them on quick if I were to come home. For the next three minutes, she slowly rubbed her pussy, alternating between rubbing her lips and fingering herself. Even though we've had a slew of vibrators and dildos through the years, she has never been one to finger herself very often. "I've can't believe how horny she was when she got home". After several minutes she pulls her pants up, but not before sucking her fingers on last time.

She popped up from the bed and turned the light back on in my closet. She was leaning in, her left hand on the door frame with those wet panties in her hand. She should have just put the vibrator back in the toy chest, but she seemed to be fumbling around with something else. She was leaning her head in, then as she stepped out she was wiping her mouth. "Oh yeah, she just gave one of her dildos a good, sloppy suck.

I'm not sure if I should tell her what I accidentally recorded or wait and see what I can catch her doing next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hidden Camera Catches Wrong Person

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds