• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 08

Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 08

12

Apply wax, cool wax, rip wax, cool skin... Ms. Jessica soon gets into a rhythm and I'm falling into it with her. I'm managing the pain by noticing how quickly it transforms into pleasure. Every time she rips away a new leaf of wax it's as if she's ripping the chord that spins the gyroscope of my arousal. My hard-on redoubles its enthusiastic dance with every touch.

Every minute or so, she dabs away the pre-cum spouting from my cock and I have to clench my sex muscles to hold back a full-on orgasm. I'm reminded that I'm completely at this woman's mercy here. If she wanted to force me to cum, she could do it so easily. Part of me knows that if she makes me cum I'll be in big trouble. So I keep clenching it back with all my might.

Insanely, my mind keeps returning to a phrase from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet: "How well-primed is my pump!" That phrase is not helping me contain my own pump right now... nor is the imagery that keeps flashing through my mind: images of You and Jessica taking turns riding my face and my cock... images of You wearing your strap-on and taking Jenn's ass while she rolls her tongue around my tip.

"Please!!!" I plead to my own imagination: "Think about baseball, think about the shape of a hockey puck... think about the colors of the Kansas City Chiefs."

Then: RIP!- and it's right back to Shakespeare's pump.

She's working her way downward from the hair around my penis to the hair on my balls to the hair on my taint and then she gets down to the hair around my ass. Finally, with a voice that sounds like it's coming from far away, I hear her say, "We're almost done, Sweetie, just need to clean you up a bit."

She squirts some fragrant oil into her hands and begins massaging all around my sensitive erogenous region. She's stopping to pick off little pieces of wax, and every time she does this, the message is clear: she is in control.

"You're looking so sexy!" She teases, "I'd like to kiss you all over where I just waxed... Sorry I can't really do that... In fact, now would be a good time to get that chastity device back on you, because I'm done with your Brazilian."

I lean my head up to examine my genitals. I see that my cock is still as hard and throbbing as it was when You first let me out of my cage. All the little hairs around my pubic region are completely gone, and for some reason I think about a 'plucked chicken.'

In her right hand she holds the ring portion of my cock cage; in her left, the tube.

"How do you expect me to get this thing back on you with that ridiculous boner you're trying your best to sustain?!"

"I'm not trying to sustain it!" I protest.

"Well you're the one who is going to have to find a way to shrink that down to this size... so I can get this back on you." She holds up the cock tube piece for us both to see, "Or... I can call Ms. Amanda, and see what course she would take?"

"No!" I plead.

"I have heard that sometimes a nice sound spanking will help an erection to subside..."

"Please don't use the intercom! I'm begging!"

"Oh, I'm tired of bothering Ms. Amanda too. I think I can handle your little problem myself. Stand up! Turn around and put your elbows on the table."

I find myself unable to move into the position that she has commanded.

"Buttercup, I suspect that if I call, Ms. Amanda in here, she'll whip you mercilessly. When she does, I'll hold down the button on the intercom so the other ladies in the lobby can hear your cries... If you, however submit to a spanking from me, I'll simply spank you until you cry out for just me, and when your little penis is nice and humble, I'll slip this cage back on you, and that will be that....If the latter is what you'd prefer, then assume the position!"

Her logic is perfect and persuasive and I find myself moving into the prone position she so described- in spite of the harm I know she means to do me.

She opens a drawer and removes something from it. Facing the wall, I can't see what it is. But she whacks it against the bench and it sounds like some short leathery whip.

"Please count the strokes out loud. I'm interested to know how many strokes it will take to shrink your cock."

She steps into tennis position as if my ass was some perfect serve. She lets loose with a long arcing swing and I feel hot pain in my ass cheeks as her tawse collides with my flesh. Instantly, I feel my cheeks begin to shiver and shake with pain and revulsion. The quivering has moved from my cock to my hamstrings. She has given my pain a new focal point and it's all I can do to remember my simple duty.

"One!" I manage through clenched teeth.

"Good, Buttercup, I'm so happy you decided to cooperate with me... I really like the idea of leaving some marks on you... I might even think about those marks later on tonight when I touch myself."

WHACK

"Two!" I wince.

I now know that there will be bruises left on my ass and I'm suddenly stupefied with worry about answering your inevitable questions about these new marks- should you notice.

Just as she predicted, the hot searing pain in my ass from the whipping has robbed my cock of all its glory. After ten strokes, my ass is trembling in pain, but my cock hangs hopeless between my legs. Before I know fully what's happening, Ms. Jessica is seizing the opportunity; sliding both testicles through the main ring, then my flaccid cock. She slides the tube easily over my soft head and shaft and bolts the lock in place with a tiny click.

"That wasn't so bad at all, was it Buttercup?"

I can't answer. My ass is in such pain, I'm almost certain she managed to draw blood. I look down at my once-again-caged cock and feel like crying.

"I know I whipped you very hard, but please understand I went for quality rather than quantity for your own benefit, Buttercup," she smiles smugly, "Now all that's left is for me to diaper you again. Then I can safely turn you back over into Ms. Amanda's care."

"Fine!" I say in my own head, "Maybe a nice pillowy diaper will soothe the pain in my burning ass cheeks."

I lie down stoically and submit to her humiliating ministrations. Who would have thought this refined-looking woman would have such sadism in her? When she has finished re-diapering me. I stand to my feet and smooth out my skirt over the new and humiliatingly-cute-hello-kitty diaper.

Slightly dazed, I shudder as I think, "My Queen mentioned three appointments, and I've only been to two so far..."

***

I follow Ms. Jessica back out to the reception area and with every step I can feel the soreness in my butt cheeks. I suppose I'll carry this reminder of her punishment for awhile now, and my heart hammers at the thought that I'll have to explain to you how I got these marks and why... It's an inevitable conversation we must have and I'm not looking forward to it. I bury it as deeply as I can in my growing stack of fears.

We step out into the reception and see that- of course- the women- who had been waiting when we came in- are still here. Now they're both staring at me and both look as though they are trying very hard not to laugh.

You get up and come over to hug me as if embracing a child who has shown special bravery. You pat my diapered butt and ask, "How was she for you, Ms. Jessica?"

"Oh she was the perfect patient. No trouble at all. Even when I was waxing all the little hairs from her bikini region, she didn't cry once."

"Did she fuss at all when you put her new diaper on?"

"Nope."

Ms. Jessica, smiles and winks at me and all I can manage to do is blush back at her, knowing she can tell you as much or as little as she likes...

I can hear the two other women's suppressed laughter, but I can't bring myself to look in their direction.

"Wonderful, well we have to get going but I'm sure we'll see you again soon. I cant wait to see your handy-work." You give my butt another big pat and usher me out the door.

"It's always lovely to see you, Ms. Amanda, thanks for coming in, see you next time," Ms. Jessica waves a pageant-style wave at us as we exit out into the rain.

Safe and dry, once again riding as your passenger, I stew in nervous anticipation of finding out your next destination. I can feel the palpably thick emotions of arousal brought out by all these embarrassment. How am I feeling? It's so difficult to articulate it.

"How are you feeling, Buttercup?" you ask sincerely, "I really am curious to know how you're coping with all I've put you through so far?"

"I'm deeply embarrassed, my Queen..." I let out a long in-audible sigh, "Completely humiliated."

You stick out your lower lip in a pouty mockery of sympathy. Your humor is cute and infectious. You're smiling at my dramatic temperament. Your smile makes me feel suddenly expansive.

"But.... There is... I do feel like.... something is right about enduring these humiliations for you... What is most arousing is being a part of you gathering power- giving you my power. I feel like you are challenging all my walls and boundaries, but that I can still trust you, because you mean me no lasting harm... You are making me feel like you completely control me... and its scary how right it feels."

I'm amazed at my sudden outburst of honesty with you- given how much resentment I should have piled up- with how you've been amusing yourself at my expense.

"Do you really mean all that you just said? I imagine that your emotions must be confusing right now?" she asks.

"Yes, my Queen, I really mean it, and I still want to serve you, no matter how much you decide to humiliate and humble me."

You smile and put your right hand lovingly on my thigh in a gesture of ownership.

"I do have big plans for you, Buttercup, I hope you understand just how happy you've been making me. I just hope you can keep on keeping up, because it may get a lot worse for you before it gets better."

***

We are now moving into the most urban part of town in this rather-gentrified city. There are lots of liquor stores, pawn shops, massage spas, and sex emporiums. Maybe we're going to a sex emporium? I hope. That would be embarrassing- to be sure- but not too painful... I think about what it would be like to be surrounded by lots of sex toys and you- no doubt- telling the pretty sales attendant about how I love to have you pounding away on my poor little ass with a strap on while my cock is helplessly caged. You might even expose that I'm currently wearing a diaper...

This time you pull into a parking garage and begin climbing up through the tower. By level 3, there are hardly any cars parked but you keep going. Soon we're out on the top level, and the rain is back on your windshield. There isn't a single other car in sight. You park.

I look over at you and you catch my eyes. You're penetrating me through my eyes again and studying me. I feel like asking, "What?!" but am only able to suppress the urge to speak.

"I'm about to do something that will no doubt surprise you quite a bit, my Buttercup."

I raise my eyebrows in concern for myself- and genuine curiosity. Your key lays gleaming above your sternum. When you realize I'm looking at it, you reach up and begin fondling it with your fingertips.

"Get back there on those blankets, take off your dress, leave on your diaper- you should know that tampering with your diaper will always earn you a punishment."

I waste no time doing what I'm told; I squeeze myself through your front seats awkwardly and crawl into the back seat and discover that its actually quite roomy back here. I slip the cotton sun dress up over my head and fold it gently to the side and lie back and wait nervously for your... punishment?

A moment later, you're back here with me and running you fingers over the skin of my abdomen, playing with the stretchy waistband of my light pink diaper. You pull away the tapes and then say, "Move your hips up."

You pull the diaper away out from under me and toss it aside. Cool air now blows over my/your exposed cock in its cage, and your cock begins to twitch and strain against the hard steel bars. The wax job I just received is making my skin ultra sensitive. And the slightest sensations are sending my head into a pleasant spin.

You pull off your blouse showing me your perfect rack- the cleavage being pushed up by your pretty bra. You tease me smiling in your new half-nakedness. Next you unbutton, unzip, and shimmy out of your tight jeans; so I can see your matching black satin panties. Seeing you in this lingerie makes my pulse race and my loins stir and heat up.

Putting your hand over my cage you exclaim, "I can feel heat in this metal... your heat! Wouldn't you like to feel my heat, Buttercup?"

"Oh yes, my Queen,"

You pick up my hand and pull it toward your panties. At my fingertips is your warm moisture seeping through the fabric. I can feel the pulsing warm flesh just underneath. You close your eyes and moan appreciatively, but this tease doesn't last long. You roll around and slide off your panties slowly over your hips quickly down your legs and slowly again around your feet. You twirl them teasingly around your index finger before folding them into a tiny little ball of fabric.

"Open you mouth wide," you command, "These will stay in here until I remove them."

I taste your sweetness and salt against my tongue, and my jaw clenches with the ecstasy of how intimate you're suddenly being. You are working with your bra now, removing it.

"Give me a hand with this, would you?" you invite.

Leaning up I reach behind you and unclasp your bra, even with nervous and shaky fingers, I manage not to fumble, and you let the black shiny apparatus fall away. My eyes meet your nipples and make my mind go completely blank with anything but desire.

I can only gaze upon your naked beauty for a precious moment because you turn your back, move to all fours and throw a leg over me, straddling my shoulders. You let the drama build with your ass hovering over my face. You slowly lower yourself down until your cute little hole envelops the tip of my nose. Your smell and your beauty are too arousing; I feel like I might die of lust.

"You reach under yourself and into my mouth and pull out your panties unfurling them like a victory flag.

"Lick," you command with such force that I'm immediately reminded that you're absolutely still in charge.

I close my eyes and prepare to taste you and probe you with all my might. First I feel your clitoris against the tip of my tongue and I alternate between sucking down and circling it lightly. Your moans are muffled through your thighs, but they are sweet entrancing music.

After a few minutes of pleasuring you this way, you move your ass forward and in so doing, encourage me to begin probing your tight little back alley. I eat as if it's my last meal. I'm mystified by the fact that- if anything- your bucking and moaning increase. I wonder if your ass is even more sensitive than your pussy?

You lean forward changing the angle so my tongue is instantly back in the fleshy folds of your pussy. Suddenly I feel your hands cupping my balls, pulling at my caged erection, and generally torture-teasing my package. And then... what are you doing? Removing the necklace? Your body stops gyrating and goes still as you concentrate on putting the little key into the pad and unlocking it. You pull out the lock from the cotter pin and with one strong pulse, my cock pushes the tube up off the ring. You pull the bars the rest of the way off my erect cock and kiss it sweetly on the tip where fluid is still collecting. You let the fluid trail from your lips as you slowly move your head away.

"Afraid we'll never get that ring off in your current condition... you're just going to have to wear it."

With that you spin a 180 and position the hips that were just over my face over my throbbing swollen erection. You allow me to very lightly collide my cock against your sex with every throb for about 10 seconds. Your mouth is open and your breathing is heavy but your eyes are locked on mine.

"I'll bet you never thought this was going to happen?" you tease. At this exact moment, you guide my cock in as deep as it will go. impaling yourself in such a way that your clitoris kisses the skin below my belly button. Your sex is completely enveloping my cock for the first time ever. All I can feel are the pulsations happening deep inside you- squeezing and rocking me gently into insanity.

***

I am no virgin... and somewhere, in another life somewhere not too far away, I am a married man enjoying a nice vanilla sex life. But now, with all my sensitivity enveloped completely by your sex- your alpha sexual power overwhelming me- I feel like you're taking my true virginity. Taking me in a way nobody else ever has. My intuition is racing with high voltage thoughts that pulse deeply beneath the surface of JUST BEING HELD THIS WAY BY YOU. The combination of wearing down my resistance and only then unlocking my cock at the least-expected moment, makes for the kind of mindfuck that shows these truths about my deepest desires all too nakedly. I want your control! Yours are so much better than my own fantasies and desires.

"Don't come!"

What?! How!? How can I hold back these flash flood waters?!

You read my tortured quizzical expression and simply repeat, "Don't come."

"Please may I come, my Queen?!" I plead frantically.

You just keep bucking and humping me, "No........" You say simply.

The finality encased in that simple word alters my objective, all of a sudden I'm fighting myself, fighting the most powerful urge in nature, even fighting you, all in the hopes of following this simple command you've just given me, "Don't come."

This time it's too much... This spasm is strong! My feeble attempt to clench it back is doing no good... In my panic I try to hold still your hips, but you just laugh and grind in with more voracity.

"Hold on!" I plead. But you wont. My crescendo is mounting violently inside my sex- my whole body. Somehow miraculously I'm able to keep it at bay, but it takes all my strength to keep it back and now I feel like I'm still riding the crest of that wave.

Apparently the moment works for you, as you simply and loudly let loose a high pitched moan and squeeze ravishingly around me with the most powerful display of cumming I've yet to see you make. I'm still doing my best to hold back my own cum.

"Now you may come, Buttercup! Keep your eyes on me, I want to feel you. I want to hear you." You say breathlessly with very flushed cheeks,pink and rosy all the way down to your chest. We're both dewy with sweat and the aroma of sex is thick in this confined space we share.

I do as you say- finding myself amazed that I don't let loose immediately- like I would have expected. Instead, I start matching the intensity of your power, bucking ecstatically up into you. Your face is transfigured as I feel the first wave of my explosion- you're no longer human; you're emitting so much light. My moan sounds very loud to my own ears as I abandon all thought and care and discretion. I feel like the waves welling up and spurting out of me might never end. I can only imagine how much I must be filling you up... My mind empties out completely I can only feel how lovely it feels to be drawn up pumped up and milked out by you in this way. Finally now that all my strength is out of me and into you, I collapse back weakly and you fall on top of my chest panting sweetly- still holding my waning pulsation, inside your own. We're as together as I've ever been with another human. My thoughts are silent. My mind is completely gone.

"I'm very proud of you, Buttercup," you say very quietly, very genuinely, "You didn't cum until I gave you permission. I know that couldn't have been easy- as I didn't want it to be."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds