• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 02

Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 02

New perspective shift... in this chapter, the second person is my wife and the third person is Amanda Adams- my Queen

*****

You look through the window and see a clean red Jeep parked in front of the mailbox. There are two figures inside but the glass is too deeply tinted to make out who they are. You're already very much on edge because I've been missing for hours and my fucking cellphone must be turned off for some goddamn reason.

Then a beautiful woman gets out and the over-head light comes on. You see me. You watch the woman cross in front of her headlights. Is that Amanda? But why? She opens my door, and offers me her hand. A jealous rage detonates inside you as you scramble to tear open the front door. You'd like to rip it off it's hinges and throw it at my neck.

"What's this!?" you shriek at us, "What are you doing here, Amanda?"

You demand. You're hotter than you can ever remember being- you let your inner demon do the thinking.

"Hello, Sandra, long time no see," she says, "I ran into your handsome husband this afternoon and to make a long story short, he was kind enough to invite me over for dinner, what are we having?"

Her coolness sets you back on your heels; she seems almost friendly- non-threatening- beautiful- calm and in control.

Everything is completely up in the air. The night is still and somebody is walking a German Shepherd across the street. You and I are exchanging perplexed looks while she is standing there still and statuesque.

"How rude of me, Amanda, I had no idea that we'd be having a guest tonight, but there's always room for one more at our table," you say with mock sincerity, "We're having ramen noodles with lots of MSG in the flavor packets."

"Sounds wonderful."

You hold open the door and we all move inside. She looks at me and suggests brazenly, "Why don't you give Sandra and I a chance to catch up a bit, and you could really use a shower."

She cutely pantomimes shaving her legs and I infer that she means for me to start shaving my body... She flings her fingertips in a gesture that means for me to get lost and go upstairs... And it's then that you notice her necklace- specifically- her key.

She puts a sisterly arm around you and hugs you and draws you away from my field of vision as I obediently march up the stairs to shower and shave.

Am I relieved to be alone? No. The number of shocks I have just received in the last two minutes is almost too much to bear. So you know each-other?! Is this a good thing or a bad thing? To what extent am I just being used? I feel used, I feel torn- not in half- torn open. This is my thought as I turn on the shower and reach for my Gillete Mach3.

"Sandra, you knew this day would come. You knew I couldn't stay away forever. You must have suspected that you'd be seeing me sooner or later when you found out that I'd moved back to town," her words are condescending but somehow not unpleasant. She's always had such an authority about her- a commanding presence you now realize you've missed.

"What the fuck have you done with my husband...bitch?"

She bolts up and flashes you an angry warning, "Don't you accuse me of anything, whore! He's a good Buttercup - couldn't stop blabbing about you. I'll concede that I might have him slightly under my spell but as you well know, I only use my powers for good."

"You're the devil!" You scream so loud I can hear it in the shower, but I shrug it off and continue shaving. I expected there'd be some heat between you two to sort out. Also the hair on my skinny muscular legs isn't cooperating; and at this rate, I'll be shaving for the next two hours.

"You know me just fine, and you'll see my good intentions in due time. Why don't you try asking me some questions instead of throwing out accusations?"

"What's that creepy key you're wearing, you bitch?"

"This?" She holds it between her thumb and index finger, "This is a key to somebody's whole sexuality. Kind of amazing don't you think? What a perfect accessory!"

"Who's sexuality?"

"You could probably guess, but you're sure to find out anyway... Alright- spoiler alert- it's your husband's. Ah but there's so much more where this came from... such transformation in so little time!"

Your emotions are just very intense. You don't know if you're feeling angry? sad? turned-on? how about: just confused? In stead of crying, something inside you breaks open. You hold your arms out and open inviting your once mistress to cross over and embrace you now as a friend.

You sit down on a stool in your kitchen. The only sound in the house is the whisper of water running through my shower. The hatred that was so palpable seven minutes ago has given way to nostalgia and though it's painful to admit: lust. Memories that had long been buried come flooding back out of order: corsets, candle-lit chains, whips, a strap-on, nipple clamps, strong womanly hands tightly gripping your hair. These images represent emotions you thought you might never feel again. Life as you now know it- the suburban-house-wife life- is crumbling with every minute she stands in your kitchen.

My body hair creates a dam around the grate to the drain. After changing out the razor cartridge twice, I'm cleaning up the last of the chest hair around my nipples. The cock cage and butt plug make it impossible to get at certain hairs but I do the best I can with the access I've been granted. Its a grueling task for me, but a perfect distraction from my worry about what you are presently discovering about me.

I turn the shower off and wipe some condensate off the mirror to see a glimpse of my now-mostly-hairless body. I look very fresh and white. I could really use some sun in fact.

I hear two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs. They pass the bathroom and proceed towards our bedroom. There, your voices have changed from tones of open hostility to joy and mirth. Has a conspiracy unfolded in that very brief time that I was shaving my body hair? I begin to dry off with some hesitation. Of all the possible outcomes for this evening, the one she had predicted was the one I least expected. Yet, there they are: getting along and laughing like school girls- in our bedroom- awaiting my arrival?

"Come in, honey," you sing from the bedroom, "We want a fashion show!"

I approach our door with some hesitance. You've never seen me without body hair and you certainly have never seen a male chastity device before- let alone on me... Then there's that big glass butt plug in my ass... I imagine your shock that I'd ever allow anybody that kind of access to my body. But then you seem to know something about her, which somehow makes it possible for me to open the door.

She whistles and you grin at me and wink.

"Drop that towel, Buttercup, and let us have a good look at your sexy legs!" She says.

Sheepishly I tug at the tucked corner of my towel and let it fall to the floor. I see you and my face goes pure red.

I see the pink bag on our bed and I turn even a shade redder.

Your eyes lock onto the cage around my cock, "What the hell is that on your penis?" you ask with a laugh.

Sarah says nothing, she clearly intends for me to explain my situation.

"Honey, it's...it's like a chastity device, it makes it so I can't really get an erection."

"Why the fuck would you want to wear something like that?!" you laugh.

"Um, I guess it wasn't really my idea," I stammer.

"Then just take it off and show our friend here how your cock looks sticking out of your new panties."

I walk closer to you to explain, "It's locked...onto me... And she has the only key." I gesture politely toward a beaming Amanda. She pinches the key and holds it up as if making a toast. She raises her eyebrows suggestively.

"Let me have a closer look at it," you say matter of factly. I approach and you reach for it. You hold it in your hand as if checking an avocado for ripeness, "You poor thing," you chide.

"It sounds like you're in over your head, Buttercup. You're best hope was that your loyal wife would beg for your release... Would plead to me on your behalf. It seems she rather likes you locked up."

I'm abandoning the pride I was keeping up for appearance sake in front of my wife, "Please, my Queen, this is not something I want right now, please release me from this prison! You seem to know my wife and you must know that I belong to her also. She expects me to use this thing from time to time... It's part of my marriage vows for christ's sake!"

"Mmmmmmmm...no."

"Honey, it's not an accident that you have made Sarah's acquaintance... It's more like fate. Obviously we know each-other. Before you and I met, I served an...apprenticeship under her much like the one you might like to serve. Even though it didn't end well... Well we're all different people now and the bottom line is I know what a good trainer she is. I want you to experience all she has to teach you. I've decided to turn you over into her care."

You look at Amanda. She smiles, "That should be good news for you... Isn't it? Buttercup?"

A pregnant pause.

"Yes, my Queen," I say with great internal conflict.

"You'll continue wearing the cage for now. I like you in it. Now put on these panties I'm getting impatient to see you in them."

"May I go to the bath room first?"

"Just pee through the cage, Honey," you offer.

"Is it number one?" Amanda asks with a laugh.

"No," I hang my head, "I need to go number two."

"Then just go, Honey, we can wait a few minutes for your show," you giggle. You notice I don't leave.

"Tell her, Buttercup, tell her about your other predicament."

I sigh loudly, "I'm also wearing this," I turn slowly around and spread my cheeks to show you the end of the plug sticking out of my ass, "I can't remove it without my Queen's permission.

"Come over here, Buttercup, and bend over with your ass toward your wife. She can watch me remove it this time... Go to the bathroom and return quickly so I can replace it while she watches. She should get to witness that too."

Seeing her pull the big glass jewel out of your husband's ass with a comical pluppp awakens an old stirring in your loins. She holds it up for you so see, "Still warm! Care to hold onto it while he's doing his potty?"

"No... thanks."

"I recall a time when you would not have turned down even my most-implied suggestions, sweet Sandra, don't you remember being my little princess?"

I look up suddenly forgetting the hot-sweet soreness in my ass- a bright red question on my face.

She snaps her fingers and points toward our toilet, "In there now! If you take longer than two minutes, it'll be ten strokes for every minute you go over- make that twenty."

"Let's get right down to business you and I," she waves her hand in front of the bathroom door where I'm inside trying my best to push quickly without making too much unpleasant noise.

"Consider... him... a reminder of what I'm able to accomplish in a very short amount of time. True that you were the reason I moved back to town- initially- but then he just happened to stumble into my little web... As you well know, my desires can be a bit capricious and right now I want nothing more in the world than to train your husband. I've begun a kind of narrative with him and I hate unfinished stories. Don't you want me to turn him into the ultimate fuck-toy for you? Wont you loan him to me for a month, dear Sandra?"

"No! not a whole month maybe he can see you once a week like a shrink."

"I need him full time: name your price."

You look up thoughtfully, "Alright, but you might reject my terms and they're non-negotiable."

"Tell me."

"No condoms, no birth control, and any child you conceive by him belongs to me."

"Alright now you're just being silly, don't be silly with me. If you want to haggle let's stay in the realm of possibility. You may not know, that I can't have kids- it's true. I could have taken your offer but that would have been a kind of lie and I respect you enough to be honest with you. So what's the next best thing you'd like in exchange for your man for a month?"

I knock and then open the bathroom door.

"Light a candle. Rinse yourself in the shower and when you're done with that, lube yourself as much as you like, this is going right back in. Oh, and Buttercup, you're one minute over right now, you have five more minutes to shower and lube- same deal."

I run to the shower with her little lock clinking on my cage.

You think. "Perhaps a better price to ask is that you supply me with a loner husband but how would you go about doing that? I shudder to think."

"What's your favorite breed of dog or cat...? I could buy you a furry companion? A puppy or kitten maybe a bird? Something intelligent for a change, maybe a Border Collie?"

Your eyes light up.

Her suggestion is timely and perfect, "I think we may have a deal, I have been wanting a puppy- a chocolate lab... my husband for a month for a cute little puppy of my own. I'll even give you a week to find a good one- a male. "

"He has thirty seconds to return or his total goes up to 40 strokes..."

Just then I swing open the door and appear out of breath.

"Oh... Too bad it will only be 20 now!"

(too be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 600 milliseconds