• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Elevator and Lace Pt. 02

Elevator and Lace Pt. 02

12

When she decided not to enter Rats apartment she took the stairs to the ground floor and left the building. Her mind was in a completely clouded state, it felt like she was intoxicated, when you feel separated from the rest of the world but somehow still available to function on a really basic level, trying to coordinate your moves in order not to fall. She didn't feel uncomfortable but she was not smiling either, somehow she had the problem grasping the whole elevator thing that happened. She decided not to take a cab or a bus but to walk for a while. She felt that a walk would help clear her mind.

This thing in the elevator was definitely a first time that she let herself go with someone who she never met before. She didn't just let herself go, she let him choke her. It felt like some boundaries were pushed even for someone who was intruding somebody's married life. The moment she realized that it made her feel a bit afraid.

- So, let's sum up the whole thing, so from a point of fucking a married man, you went to a point of fucking a total stranger in the elevator, who bumped into you on your way to fuck a married man. How the fuck did you get here?

Her body was still a bit sensitive from the whole thing and she was still jumpy from the excitement. Occasionally, a shiver would go from her head down her spine all the way to her toes. She did not know whether the bigger problem was accepting the fact that the whole thing happened or accepting the fact that she might have liked the thing.

As she was walking down the street she would get flashes of what happened. His hand on her waist, his breath on her neck, his fingers squeezing her nipples, going all over her, the vibration from his hands on her pussy, the sensation travelling thru her body. It was as if she was getting an injection of adrenalin.

Finally, somewhere half way home, she decided to hail a cab because she was too tired she to walk any further. The minute she entered the apartment, she switched off her phone and went to bed.

* * *

- Nice to meet you, Drew.

Her words were still echoing in his head as he was walking to his apartment, nearly knocking over Mrs. Johnson, his 80 year old neighbor, who lived across the hall. He muttered an apology, missed the keyhole twice and when he finally got into the flat and closed the door, he could hear knocking.

- Now what?!

He opened the door to find Mrs. Johnson holding his keys in her hand, which by the way he left in the door, which she then handed over to him without saying anything. She could see he was pretty distracted. He closed and locked the door, put the key on the table, kicked off his shoes and literally crashed on the sofa.

- So, what the hell was that elevator thing all about?!

The feel of her skin, the eyes, hair, the scent of her perfume still lingering in his mind. The intense reaction he had, not just talking about the nether parts, but his whole body, mind switching off, acting on pure instinct. He knew he had that in him, but was not aware of the intensity. She was different, and maybe it was just him but there was a spark of something between them. Something he could not explain, and honestly could not be bothered to do right now. It was an intense day and with these thoughts and brief flashes of the elevator encounter he fell asleep, half hanging of the sofa with a slight hard on.

He woke up to a nasty hard on, sunlight licking his face and loud banging on the door with a very familiar voice yelling:

"Zero open up, you are already late!"

Late for what?!

The question went through his still sleepy head followed with a pretty stupid look on his face. Hearing her voice, his nether parts went to normal state. He then staggered to the door to let AJ in.

AJ is the rare and almost mythical creature - female best friend. They went way back, like kindergarten, she a math wiz (hence the number/math nicks), him the half geeky half jock. Instant connection, relentless teasing from day one back and forth. She also was his manager and she was helping him a lot with his photo-shoots.

"Hey Fraction! Late for what exactly?", he asked her still pretty confused, squinting at her.

"I've got you a gig for today."

"?"

"There's a new fashion magazine about to see the light of day, well actually this Saturday, and they need photos like yesterday"

He had to do some math.

Today: Tuesday - promotion: Saturday

"Saturday?"

"Yup"

4 day tops.

"How many photos? Models? Outfits and all?"

She started telling him about it but at some point stopped because she noticed that he is just not there so she literally had to yell at him:

"Zero! Don't worry about that, I have that handled. Go take a shower, you smell. Grab breakfast, get your gear and we're off to the races"

He left to get that shower because he kind of did smell. While the hot water was pouring down his face and chest all he had were flashes of the elevator thing. Again...It was getting old. He finished the shower, gathered the gear and on the way out picked up the sandwich that AJ made for him. A perfect bite sized delight.

On the way to the studio he was pretty quiet which off course had AJ channel her inner Mrs. Marple.

"Zero? WTF? I know you have your creative 'switch of the outer world' thing but this...this is something I haven't seen since...well since 'You know who' "

"Fraction...Sorry had this thing happen yesterday and I am pretty out of it"

Tells her about it briefly leaving out the juicy details, although they did share literally EVERYTHING, and he promised more details later. They arrived at the studio and both changed into "work mode."

* * *

"You will never be the same once I am done with you!"

He gently whispered that into her ear as he was going down her body, with one hand on her left breast, slightly circling with his finger over the fabric of her bra. As he was lightly kissing her neck, his left hand went under the bra, softly going from one breast to the other, while his other hand, finding its way across her stomach, ended up grabbing the upper part of her panties and pulling them up and down and left and right, rubbing her clit. The gentle movements of the fabric were producing a sweet tingling sensation over her pussy, going from the clit spreading down all the way to her vagina entrance. After a while, he put his thumb on her clit massaging it over her panties and he would use his middle finger as if he was trying to penetrate her through the fabric. He could feel that the panties were becoming soaked with her lady juices. She could see him bringing his hand to his face, inhaling deeply the lingering scent of her panties on his finger. He stopped for a second enjoying the scent before he returned his hand to her nether parts. As he was gently separating the fabric from her skin, finding a way to enter her, he started sucking her nipples.

While he was inching into her with his finger, he was making gentle circular motions, massaging her wet insides, making her whole body burn. He sucked on her nipple really hard almost as he was biting it, making her feel just a bit of pain which made her breathing really slow and heavy. He looked at her and started pounding her with that finger. He would alternate between pushing heavily and stopping for a second. He had a cold expression on his face as he was studying her face, trying to read what she was going through and what she wanted next. She felt as if she is in his possession, without any control whatsoever.

She lightly bit her lips and moved toward him in attempt to kiss him but he just moved away, continuing to pound her with that finger. Suddenly, he pulled that finger out.

Everything he had done to her so far made her body awaken and she didn't want him to stop, she wanted him to finish her off.

"No, please, no," she barely vocalized.

He grabbed her breasts with both his hands and continued to massage them, as his head went between her thighs. He took the panties off her and unleashed his tongue, licking from the hole to the clit as if he was trying to lick of the topping of the cake. He stopped at the clit and continued circulating around it. As he was making the final twist, with one lick he went from her clit to her hole, pushed it in and continued to circulate. Her whole body was behaving as if it was inviting him for more. She spread her legs even more, and arched her back making her pussy more accessible to him. At this point he was going wild, occasionally glancing at her.

She was squeezing the sheets with her hands, breathing really heavily, her body ready to explode. Suddenly he moved his hands from her breast up to her neck. He gently explored the skin on the front of her neck with his fingers and looking for her carotid artery. The minute he found it, he started squeezing and releasing it, looking for cues in her eyes. He saw her surprise and he felt the shivers go down her body. Since she exposed her neck to him even more letting him know he was on the right track. As he slowly intensified the pressure, she released an almost silent moan and grabbed his wrist in attempt to stop him, but soon decided to let him do whatever he wanted. She could almost see a hint of satisfaction on his face. He was giving her everything she wished for: to be overpowered, controlled and in his possession. He was the master of her pleasure and the one who could decide how much she will enjoy.

He stopped squeezing and pulled himself balls deep into her. As he was towering over her, with every slight push he would squeeze her neck a bit and then release. He syncopated his hip thrusts with the grip of his hand. With every squeeze, the sensations going through her body would intensify. The orgasmic spasms were slowly building up, climbing up her vagina, to her clit, over her belly, up to her breasts. The lack of air and her instinctive need to fight for it made her shiver. Those two sensations were colliding all over her body. Her skin was burning and she felt that all this energy would rip open and release from her body as a thunderbolt. Just as she was about to finish, he pushed one more time, squeezed her neck slightly and just removed his hand, letting her finish. He was looking at her with a smug look on his face, as if he was admiring his masterpiece. As the spasms were going through her body, she tried to move closer to him and pull him in, hug him, make him feel her body completely, transfer some of the things that happened to her but he wasn't there anymore. He just disappeared.

Still confused from the dream and feeling the tingling sensation in her body and her wet panties , she walked to the table and managed to turn her phone on.

2 missed calls, Rat and Alex.

Fuck, what is it? The brunch!'

"Yo bitch! Wassup?"

"Hey Jo! Look, can we reschedule? I'll be late like 15 minutes or so."

"Sure! Even better, I just woke up so... no need to explain"

"Wild night in the sinfully blissful household of Mr. Rat?"

"Hahaha! No, I think that the shitty week at work got to me. Tell you about it half an hour or so."

Joanna and Alex met in college back at the third year of their studies. Two opposite sides of the same coin. In the beginning they were not able to stand each other. Alex a girly girl, flirty hottie with a cute smile and nice eyes, who was never ashamed to talk about her sexual experiences openly. Guys loved her. She was the kind of girl who could seduce a piranha if she needed to. On the other hand, Joanna had a bit of a problem accepting her girly side, however, if you would look a bit closer, you could see that she had a pair of nicely shaped B sized breasts, firm buttocks and long slender legs. Her face was actually cute, with big hazelnut eyes, nicely shaped pouty lips and really nice smile. When it came to sexual experiences, well, there was nothing to write home about. She just wasn't the kind of girl that anyone wanted to do with except being a friend. Always a buddy, never a girlfriend or a good fuck, friend zoned for life. Till she met Alex...

Alex returned from a six month trip to the city, so Joanna decided to take the day off and spend it with her.

She got ready quickly and jumped out of the house and took a cab. She just decided to ignore Rats call.

As she was entering the restaurant, she saw Alex already sitting there playing with her phone.

"Damn, you look like shit!"

Alex thought that honesty is the best policy.

"Yeah I know, had some awkward sex dream plus yesterday was a bit strange. Technically I cheated on Rat"

"Hahaha, technically he 'cheats' on you with his wife all the time, so no worries there"

"Huh, I know right", Joanna always knew how to make fun of herself, she was actually quite a witty girl.

The thing between Alex and her was that they were always open to each other, no judgment and they felt as if they could talk about anything all the time. The weirdest part is that Joanna had to tell her about the elevator thing, because it would actually make it feel real.

"Wooohooo, you naughty bitch! I mean I did crazy stuff but this is..."

"Yeah, I know, I still feel weird about the whole thing."

"Look baby, it is fine. You had fun and you liked it, you didn't do anything you didn't want to, plus it sounds like

an awesome experience. "

"Well, he lives in the same building as Rat and now it is becoming a mess. I hate even thinking about it. Never mind, don't wanna talk about it. So Saturday night?"

"HM high heels, red lipstick, dancing till the break of dawn and drinks in tall glasses?"

"Sounds like a plan"

* * *

The minute they walked in the huge warehouse, he knew that this day is going to be a shit show, and that was putting it mildly. As they were getting close to the very loud group of people consisting of models, stylists, makeup artists, art directors, their demeanor changed to the one that most respected, some feared and even earned them few haters.

They stepped into the middle and without any hesitation started barking orders and telling people what to do and to let them handle it. After only few minutes order was restored. Models were getting prepped and the so familiar sounds and atmosphere were there. He felt at home and was ready to work.

While preparing his gear and talking to few of his fellow team members he heard a familiar voice say:

"Frajeru, long time! Lost my number or what?"

He turned his head toward the familiar voice and saw Danica. A super model of half Serbian and half Brazilian descent, walking toward him with a huge cheeky smile and with the walk of a Diva. Danica was really something special in the modeling industry. She was not one of those skinny models. She was blessed with the craziest genetic combination. Darker skin and really long legs ending with perky buttocks which bounced so perfectly up and down with every step she made, coming from her Brazilian ancestry, and perfectly round and firm, not so big but really firm breasts. The most interesting thing in here were her eyes, really specific shade of green occasionally transitioning to blue at the sunlight. They would always pop out on photos.

"Nope I did not. You do know how this job can get, right? Wasn't sure you will be here"

"Drew, when I heard it's you I could not miss it."

Drew and Danica have been an on and off thing for the past couple of years. Her career was going up scale, so she was basically never spending more than 5 days in a row in the same place. They met on one of the photo shoots. She was doing a campaign for a line of beach accessories and he was there assisting his college mate. At the end of the day the whole crew went to have some drinks at the bar on the beach. One thing led to another, and the only thing that Drew could remember from that night is a delicate hand pushing him against the wall of his shower and those beautiful eyes looking at him from down as she was kneeling with her mouth filled with his cock. In the morning, he found a note on the side of his bed saying:

- Hey, I had to catch an early plane, so this is my FB contact, keep in touch and sorry for the back, but restrain has never been my thing.

As he turned around in front of the mirror, he saw huge scratches going down from the top of his shoulder almost to his hips. He knew that he definitely did something right that night. So, he added her on FB. Since that moment they were going at it like rabbits.

They've spent few more minutes chatting after which they were interrupted by AJ telling him that the girls were ready. He wasn't looking at AJ, but his eyes were following Danica till she disappeared. He heard AJ who gave him another nudge saying:

"Zero, you are drooling. There's your distraction."

And off he went, "barking" instructions and being in his element taking those important photos for the magazine, to AJ's delight.

He never even noticed that the day was over. The girls left and art directors were talking to AJ with very content smiles on their faces.

He was packing his gear when Danica approached and asked him:

"Wine? Wanna catch up?"

Quick glance toward AJ who just smiled and her lips formed one word: GO!

They decided to go to his place. As he was holding a bottle of wine, Danica called the elevator. They entered and he leaned back on the bars. Being with a girl in the elevator caused flashes from the last time, but he tried to suppress them. His look got a bit blank and Danica immediately noticed that.

"Tired from the shit show at the shoot?"

"No, I am fine, it is just this damn elevator, these jolts and the creaking as it goes, it gets on my nerves every time."

Danica entered the apartment and made herself comfortable on the bed while he was opening the bottle of wine in the kitchen. As he was approaching with two glasses of wine in his hands she stood up from the bed and took a glass. She took his chin gently and pulled him toward her face, while still rolling that sip of wine in her mouth. As she French kissed him she slowly filled his mouth with wine. His hands slowly went under her skirt, gently exploring with his fingers, from the intersection with her thigh to the small of her back. His hands slipped even lower, squeezed her butt, picked her up and put her onto the dining table. Her hands were going up and down his back and her legs were wrapped tight around him, squeezing him around his hips.

As their tongues were playing, he lightly caressed her ear and his fingers went down her neck to her collarbone where he felt the cold touch of her necklace. The feel of it on his fingertips had him thinking about the similar scene from the elevator when he grabbed Johanna's choker and made her breath stop for a second. This memory formed small tent in his pants. While he was biting Danica's ear, he felt the urge to pull the necklace. Trying to find the way from her collarbone to the back of her neck, he slipped his hand under the necklace and lightly pulled it.

"Hey Drew, your finger got stuck under my necklace?"

"Sorry, I will be more careful. Maybe you could take it off?"

The best thing about Drew is that he was really good with his fingers. As much pleasure he would provoke with his touch, he would equally get back from the sensation he got caressing their silky skin. He just knew how to dose the touch. Skin for him was a minor fetish. He enjoyed researching every bump on the areola, every curve on the nipple, every small indentation in the vulva, feeling the tenderness and temperature of the skin. This was the first time that this wasn't the case and that a thing like a simple necklace caused the same arousal. Apparently the elevator thing left a strong impression on him.

While she was ripping her shirt and bra off, to let him take her breasts into his mouth, she also removed the necklace. He cupped her breasts with his palms and took her nipples between his thumb and index finger, alternating between kissing and sucking them and lightly twisting them with his fingers. As he was kissing her, nibbling on her lower lip, he couldn't take his eyes of the necklace, lying on the table. Again, he could see that black corset and those lace top stockings and that heel going over his shoulder to push the elevator button.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Elevator and Lace Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds