• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Weekend Whore

My Weekend Whore

My woman, My whore. I have been with Kate for nearly three years now. She and I live together in a small town though we are not formally married. Kate is free to leave if she grows tired of the relationship and her role. I don't expect Kate to ever leave. I love her, she loves me, she loves being my whore.

Last weekend is a perfect example of how our lives together evolve. We decided to take a drive up the interstate to a little place we know about three hours from home. It was definitely feeling Spring-like so I made sure Kate knew how I expected her to dress for the trip. Kate has very short blonde hair, she's 5'4" and 110 pounds. She has thin hips and very small breasts, 32b she says. She has beautiful eyes and can be very feminine. Or, when mood strikes, very androgynous with her looks and body. A simple pullover shirt, skirt and sandals was all she needed for the ride.

Thirty minutes on the road in our old Ford pickup truck with the bench seat, Kate sitting in the middle I pressed her hand over the crotch of my 501 Levi's. Nothing else needed to be said. Her hand quickly unbuckled my belt and unfastened all the buttons on my jeans. My cock spilled out into her hand, the base framed by dark blonde pubes. Kate unfastened her seat belt and lay out on the seat, her mouth now nestled to my cock. My hand lay on her upper back as she pressed her lips around my cock and slowly sucked me to erection. Her right hand scooped up my ball sac, her fingers lightly teasing them as she sucked. I parted my legs just a little more to allow her the access she needs to perform her duties.

The truck is older than cruise control so I'm always having to concentrate just enough to keep my speed on the interstate. The miles began to tick off as Kate pressed her mouth around my cock, taking my full erect cock into her wet mouth. Her lips slid up and down my shaft from base to crown. Her tongue licked and pressed around my shaft as she tasted the beginnings of my precum beginning to spill from my slit. I always savor Kate giving me oral on our road trips. My crotch was wet with her drool when I had to pass a couple big rigs on the highway. As I passed the second one, a breeze blew through the cab and ruffled her skirt. I was in that state of arousal where it's just bliss and Kate knew this. Her mouth was keeping me on edge but not getting me off until I let her know I was ready. Our truck was side-by-side to the cab of the rig just long enough for the trucker to look down and catch a site of Kate's lower half. Enough miles on the road and he didn't have to guess what was going on on my side of the cab.

I finally eased past him and pulled in front. As I did, he gave two blasts of his airhorn in appreciation. I smiled and looked in the mirror to see him giving me thumbs up. I pulled out and let him catch up to me. When we were once again side-by-side, I reached down and pulled up the bottom of Kate's skirt for him to see her bare ass. I gave him a good thirty second look before pulling up ahead and slowly moving past. He blasted his horn twice more and I told Kate I was ready. Her lips squeezed the base of my shaft, her right hand kneaded my ball sac. I came. My cock erupted into her mouth, my seed shooting down her throat. Kate didn't move until she had every drop of me in her belly. Then and only then did she raise up and buckle herself back into the middle seat. I told her about the trucker approving of her ass. She blushed a little bit. Even after all this time, all she has done at my direction, she still blushes. Just one more thing I love about her.

About an hour later, we pulled over to Flying J truck stop for some dinner. We still had an hour to drive but both were feeling hungry. The waitress brought our plates just as a trucker walked in the door and took a seat at the counter near us. We were half-finished when he walked up to the table. He seemed almost embarrassed to ask but curiosity was killing him. "Excuse me, I don't suppose that's your blue 60's Ford pickup out there, is it?" I was surprised he would somehow associate us with our truck just from looking at us. Then I realized he was talking to me but looking at Kate.

Kate looked to me and I motioned to answer the man. "Yes Sir it is. Is there something wrong?" I knew it was the trucker from the road - the one that had watched her going down on me and I had flashed her ass to him. Kate had no idea.

He leaned over and introduced himself as Cliff. "That was sure nice of you to pass me so slow like you did. I certainly enjoyed - a lot of miles on the road." About then the waitress approached with his dinner plate. He was about to leave when I suggested he sit with us - if he'd like some company. He looked completely surprised by the suggestion and I motioned for Kate to scoot over. Kate pulled her plate over but not nearly as much as Cliff expected. He slid in next to her and the waitress who obviously knew him, sat down his plate on the table.

I made conversation with Cliff as we all worked on dinner. It felt like I heard his life story about the road and his routes. I noticed each time Cliff snuck a glance at Kate, either to see her firm nipples pressing through her top or to try to see her legs under the table. I had mentioned we had another hour or so on the road before our destination and Cliff had inquired the location. At some point, Cliff mentioned how attractive Kate was and reiterated he enjoyed seeing her ass from his cab. He damn near choked on the last bite of his meal when I said "You could see more, Cliff." I watched him to see his reaction. I didn't need to look at Kate to know she was blushing once more.

Cliff swallowed hard then set his fork down and looked briefly at her then to me. "And how's that?"

"I noticed you have a sleeper cab, Cliff" He merely nodded and subconsciously glanced to his rig as if confirming it really did. "How about I get slice of pie with ice cream, you pick up our dinner tab and I give you an hour with Kate." Cliff's face broke into a wide smile, I'm sure he thought I was messing with him. "Seriously. It's ten to seven now. Have her back to me by 8, ok?" Our tab with the pie was only about $30. I know Cliff thought no way he was going to get to fuck a sexy piece of ass like Kate for only $30. I looked at Kate, "now excuse yourself and go to the lady's room for Cliff. Be quick, he's waiting for you." Kate nudged Cliff who looked like he just won the lottery and he nearly fell out of the booth to let her pass.

While still standing by the booth, Cliff reached down and finished off his coke. He looked at me one more time to be sure I was serious then moved over to pay Marcia, the waitress, for all three meals and order my apple pie a la mode. Kate was standing by the door by the time he had paid. She took his hand in hers, "now which one is yours, Cliff?" Marcia soon brought my pie and ice cream and offered to refill my coffee cup which I accepted. Marcia gave me a not too pleased look as she realized Cliff and Kate had left together.

****

Cliff opened the door and watched as Kate climbed into the sleeper cab. Her skirt around her hips, he could already see her ass. By the time he climbed in and closed the door, Kate was in the sleeper bunk with her shirt and skirt off. There was still enough light outside that Cliff didn't even turn on a light but could see her small tits and big, firm nipples and smooth cunt. Kate leaned in and helped him pull off his shirt. She ran her hands through his hairy chest and moved them down to help with his belt and zippered jeans. He was nearly hard by the time she helped Cliff pull off his pants and underwear. The space was a little tight but Kate had done far more in far less. At least the sheets seemed clean to her.

Cliff leaned back as Kate put her mouth between his legs. His cock was a bit shorter than mine - a cute chubby, she thought. Kate's lips wrapped around his cock and began to suck. Cliff stammered a little bit, trying to tell her he had seen her giving me head in the truck but quickly just shut up and let her suck him. His groin was unshaven, likely never had been. He had lots of curly black pubes that smelled of a day on the road in his underwear. She pulled and sucked and licked on him, tasting his precum soon oozing onto her tongue. Knowing he only had an hour and would likely only be able to cum once in that time, Kate lifted off him when she had him good and hard, edging him a couple times with her mouth before she let him slip from her mouth and look up at him. "How would you like me, Sir?"

Cliff looked down at her, looked at his wet hard erection and he knew what he wanted. As much as her smooth cunt looked appealing, it was her ass that had caught his attention on the open road. Cliff reached down and helped Kate turn over and face away from him. She spat in her hand and rubbed her asshole with three fingers smearing the spit over her moist puckered asshole. She thought Cliff might just cum inside her as soon as he pushed into her. Cliff lay his body over hers as he moved in between her legs. She felt his cock press against her asshole and he pushed himself into her. Kate dropped her head between her shoulders a couple moments as she felt him push his erect chubby into her asshole then lifted her head back up as I had taught.

Inside, I played on my iPhone and ate the most yummy apple pie with the coffee from Marcia. Forty minutes past the hour, I knew by now that Cliff was thinking this was the best dinner he had ever bought. Marcia seemed to hover as if wanting to ask a question but finally just motioned with the pot and I had her fill my cup one last time.

Cliff's cock was hard inside Kate's asshole. He was panting hard, fucking her with all he had. Kate was surprised he had been able to hold himself this long as she ground her ass back to him, taking all his cock. "Ooh Cliff you feel so amazing, so great in my asshole ... I want you to cum inside me before you send me back to Danny ... will you ... do that for me?" She pushed herself hard to him and Cliff came ... He groaned then yelled out as his cock came inside her asshole. Cliff kept pumping, kept giving her his cock in her ass and cumming. When she knew he was done, she gave him a little shove and pulled off his cock. Kate pulled her shirt over her head and tits then wiggled into her skirt without letting his cum ooze from her asshole. She didn't want to soil his sheets. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Thank you for dinner, Sir." And with that she was climbing out of his rig trying not to let too much of his cum spill from her.

I saw Kate walk back into the truck stop and move directly to the bathroom to clean herself up. Five minutes to 8, Cliff was a man of his word. I left Marcia a $5 for taking her table for the hour and smiled at her as I met Kate by the door heading outside. Cliff's truck was still there as we walked to our truck. The weekend was just beginning. I leaned her against the door and slipped my arms around her back. I kissed her hard on the mouth, my tongue exploring hers as I did. She would tell me of Cliff and his fucking her asshole later. I could tell she had not kissed Cliff. Kissing is for Me. Kate is My woman, My whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Weekend Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds