• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Paul and Becky Get Kinky Ch. 02

Paul and Becky Get Kinky Ch. 02

"So what kind of kinky fun can I have with you Slave?"

Becky slowly examined each item Paul had set out on the bed.

"Wow, you have quite a collection here and a major pantyhose fetish too, don't you Slave?"

Paul was speechless until Becky slapped him hard on the thigh.

"Slaves answer when they are asked a question."

"Yes, Mistress, I have a fetish for silky pantyhose."

Becky slowly took off her shoes and panties and selected a pair of his most expensive Wolfords.

"These look like they would fit me."

Paul strained against his bonds as she slowly put on the pantyhose and replaced her shoes.

"Oh, poor slave can't wait for his self bondage to be over?"

"You look amazing Becky."

"Hmmm. Slave doesn't quite understand the situation he's in yet. Stand up."

Paul stood and teetered on his high heels. The next thing he knew Becky was spanking his butt.

"Ow, I'm sorry Mistress. You look beautiful Mistress."

"That's better. I'll be right back."

Becky disappeared into the hallway and returned with the keys to his cuffs.

"You're going to need your hands soon slave."

She unlocked his wrist cuffs and put the ice lock in the sink. Paul immediately took the opportunity to caress her legs. The feeling of his spandex covered hands on her pantyhose was incredible.

"Oh, that does feel good Slave. You may continue."

Paul worked his way down her legs and pulled off her shoes with his teeth.

"Oh, you like feet Slave? That's promising."

Becky pushed her foot into Paul's mouth as he hungrily licked her toes one by one through the pantyhose. She absentmindedly commented,

"Somebody has an oral fixation..." as she quickly typed something on her phone.

"And I know just what to do about it."

Becky said as she took a medium sized dildo off the bed and inserted it into a strap-on harness.

"Up here slave. This is what you want, isn't it? Well, come and get it."

Paul greedily sucked on the rubber cock, taking it into his throat to the base.

"Oooh, we have a professional cock sucker here, don't we Slave? It's too bad your talents are wasted on my rubber cock at the moment."

She grabbed his hair pulling him off her cock. Standing up, she held a shiny turtleneck leotard up against her body.

"So many options, luckily we have all night to play."

She pushed him away,

"This is going to be too big on me, but I think it's going to be perfect for what I have in mind for you next."

Her words made him hornier than he ever remembered being, but somehow her words "at the moment" echoed in his head. What was she planning? His mind went blank as she slid up close behind him and loosened his corset. He took a deep breath of relief.

"Oh, don't get used to it Slave, it's going to be back on soon enough. Now off with that catsuit, it's just in the way."

He quickly removed the catsuit and put on the leotard, shivering as Becky reached down between his legs to snap the crotch closed.

"Ah, this is why your cock seems so slippery, a latex sheath huh? And I see somebody likes all his holes filled. What's this?"

Paul moaned as she pulled on the base of the huge plug.

"Take a deep breath Slave?"

In a single motion, she pulled out the plug.

Paul gasped. He felt empty, relieved, and concerned about what was going to happen next all at the same time.

"Thank you Mistress" was all he could mumble.

"Don't thank me yet Slave, your ordeal is just beginning, but it is nice to see such a clean slave, inside and out."

She pulled up his dance tights and snapped the leotard closed. As she laced his corset again, she pushed him forward and jerked the laces backward. With disbelief, Paul realized the corset was even tighter than before. He struggled to breath.

"Aww, is that too tight? Well too bad, I like my slaves with a nice hourglass figure."

Paul winced in pain.

"I also don't like looking at my slaves faces when they are frowning like that."

Becky took the leather hood he had been wearing earlier and laced it back on him.

"What a wonderful hood! I wonderful what else you have that could help us pass the time. This looks like fun."

Becky was holding a Feeldoe, a two sided dildo where one end went into the woman's pussy.

"Is that what those two women were using on each other in the video you were watching when I came in? I like this idea already, but first some preparations are needed."

She removed her dress and Paul relished the moment of seeing her standing there in just pantyhose and heels. Pulling a pair of scissors from the drawer, she cut a hole in the crotch, inserted one end of the Feeldoe into her pussy, pushing the other end through the strap-on harness.

"I love this feeling of power Slave. Is this why men enjoy their penises so much?"

Becky stroked and tugged on the dildo, obviously exciting herself in the process.

"Didn't your mother teach you that it isn't polite to stare. We'll have to fix that and a few other things. Face down on the bed slave, butt in the air."

She put a couple large pillows in the middle of the bed and Paul flopped forward. The corset bit into his waist keeping his body perfectly straight. She bound his arms to the headboard and his legs to a spreader bar.

"I see why my boyfriend wants to do this to me. This is fun."

Becky slowly unsnapped the crotch of Paul's leotard and pulled down his tights.

"Ah, the moment we've been waiting for..."

She dribbled lube onto the dildo and teased him with it before slowly sliding it in. Paul moaned and she worked it into him, first with slow thrusts, but soon quickening the pace. He pushed off the backboard to meet her thrusts but stopped when he became so light headed, he thought he was going to faint. His breathing, restricted by the corset, made him begin to hallucinate.

"Shit Slave, this feels so fucking good. I could do this all night."

Paul could barely get the words out,

"Oh yes, Mistress, please fuck me, I love having your cock inside me."

Stars danced in front of his eyes and he began to feel like he was going to cum. She was hitting his prostate in the perfect spot.

"Oh do you Slave? Were you asked to speak?"

Becky spanked his bare bottom roughly as she continued the assault on his ass.

"I think we need something to fill that filthy mouth of yours."

She stopped suddenly when they were both startled by a knock on the door. Paul breathlessly pleaded,

"Please Becky, please don't answer it. What if someone else has missed their flight?"

With that comment, she slammed the dildo home, reached around, and pinched his nipples until he cried out in pain.

"You are a very bad Slave who can't keep his thoughts to himself. I have just the thing for you."

The knock on the door sounded a second time as she wiped off the dildo and her hands on a towel.

"Don't get up Slave, I'll get it."

Paul struggled against his bonds and murmured,

"Please Mistress."

He could hear Becky at the door.

"Hi Mark! Glad you could come over on such short notice. I think you're going to enjoy the surprise I have for you, I know how you love taking men's virginity."

Paul began to panic. He could just turn around enough to see Mark out of the corner of his eye. He was huge and muscular and Paul knew he was in trouble. He hoped Mark's cock wasn't as big as his muscles. He realized his struggles were useless, Becky had done a great job strapping him down.

"What a pretty present Becky. I love the shiny wrapping." Mark caressed Paul's butt before smacking it hard.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Paul and Becky Get Kinky Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 383 milliseconds