• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Be Careful What You Wish For

Be Careful What You Wish For

123

My name is Bob and I am married to Sally. To get the descriptions out of the way, we are both 55 years old we are both very average - that's it!

I am an average (or non-descript in other words) guy slightly thickening around the waist, a little grey in places, neither good-looking nor ugly. Sally is 5ft 2ins, has a decent figure which, although it is aging, still retains much of her original shape. Sally was once considered a pretty attractive woman and you can still see the remnants of that prettiness, although it is on the wane.

We have been married for over 30 years and as far as I know, neither of us has ever been unfaithful. This fact however would have been different if I had had my way. That is the basis of what happened.

As long as 30 years ago, I became aware of the fetish that was around of 'wife watching'. At this time there was no internet etc, so this area wasn't widely known, but the 'kink' was a lot more popular in magazines than you would imagine.

Let me first explain something, the sex life enjoyed between my wife and I was what you could call routine. Sally was enthusiastic about having sex, but that sex was very predictable, limited to husband and wife fumbling under the covers in the marital bed at night. It was quite frankly - boring.

That routine carried on through our married life, until one day, on a night out I got drunk and blurted out that I wanted to watch her with another man. She went crazy, she called me all the pervert type names under the sun and if I thought my sex life was bad beforehand, it plummeted to an all time low after that. We still fucked but it was less than awe-inspiring.

However, seeing as I had already fucked-up and Sally wasn't over keen on opening her legs after my outburst, I saw that I had nothing to lose, so from time to time I would pester her to become more adventurous and mentioned the third party whenever I got chance. I became ever keener on the idea, I had yearned for long, frustrating, passionless years for my fantasy.

Things eventually came to a head one day as we had a blazing row, It doesn't matter what the row was about, I won't bore you with the details, but in response to her telling me I wouldn't do anything for her, I lost my control.

"I have been asking you for fucking years to do something for me you bitch and you have always refused, I shouted, So don't give me that crap about me doing nothing for you."

I really thought I had gone too far and fucked-up yet again. Sally was furious and I am damn sure she didn't really mean what came out of her mouth, but just to hit back at me with something she said,

"OK you bastard if it matters so much, why don't you set it up, then I can maybe get a proper fuck from a real man."

The room went silent, and then Sally started to fluster and make a joke out of it,

"There, see what you made me say by being such a jerk to me," she said sheepishly.

I saw my chance, if ever I was to achieve my lifetime ambition of seeing her with another man, then here was the glimmer of an opening.

"Listen sweetheart, let's not argue, I said all conciliatory, Lets sit down and talk quietly." I cajoled.

We sat on the sofa and I took her hands in mine.

"Would you really do that for me? I asked, and before she could mount any resistance and give her argument against it any momentum, I pressed on with the attack. I love you so much, I said as I gazed into her eyes, and to think you also love me enough to do this for me, makes you such a special person. It would be the best present you could ever give me." I said.

Got her!

Sally was obviously not happy and was unwilling to go to the lengths I was proposing, but she had cornered herself and I had snared her. In a voice full of nerves and trepidation Sally said,

"Well I could think about it I suppose, she said reluctantly, then started to look for a way out, but how could we ever do it? I mean who on earth would you want me to sleep with?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that my dear (God I could be sickly at times) I will arrange everything," I assured her.

Sally went quiet, I knew what she was thinking and what her tactics would be. She would avoid arguing now (especially as she had messed up with what she said in the first place) Sally would rely on the time between now and the fateful day, to come up with a myriad of reasons to abandon the idea.

Not a fucking chance.

That night I insisted on sex, I was sporting a semi-hard on from the beginning of our conversation until bedtime. I put more time and effort into fucking her than I had for years, which she enjoyed. I was so turned on, I wanted to be rough with her, I wanted to fuck her and use her. I knew however if I overstepped the mark, that I would hand advantage back to her. So I made love to her and used every trick I knew to please, all the while just wanting to 'fuck the slut'.

Setting up the event was a little harder in practice than it was in theory. It would take me forever to explain all the problems I faced. Suffice it to say, I considered every man I knew as a potential third party, I needed to find someone who did not know us as a couple, so if he was the person chosen he would never link us together.

We had a works social club and gym which I attended and to my embarrassment, I checked out the physical attributes of every male there. There were some well made men there, but they all knew me and Sally as a couple.

After weeks of searching I found him.

Working in despatch was a young boy of 18 by the name of Jack. I was drying myself off from my shower when he came in from the squash court and started to undress. He was about 5' 9" slim and lightly tanned, quite good looking but otherwise nothing really special.

That was until I saw his cock. Don't get me wrong it wasn't the unfeasibly huge cock of a porn star you was probably expecting, but this boy was very well hung and if anything, he made me feel a bit inferior, making me cover my groin with a towel.

I immediately struck up a conversation with him about work, sports etc and just got the situation to a point where it would be natural to talk to each other every time we met. I spent the next few weeks putting myself in his company and becoming a bit of a mate to him. I would advise him on work, I actually helped him climb the company ladder a little during this time, which really put me on his 'pals list'.

During this time I had an image in my mind's eye about how I wanted Sally to look, should the great day ever arrive. I obviously needed him to appreciate how she would look, so to this end, when we would have a drink or two after work, I would bring up the subject of women. Naturally he had the hots for all the young 18 year olds with youthful bodies, this is where I went to work on him.

For several weeks I extolled the virtues of the mature woman to him. I would exaggerate every aspect of a MILF's sexiness, talk of how great an older woman was and generally put the whole idea of fucking a mature woman firmly in his mind. I asked Jack what he thought about women in stockings and suspenders and was amazed that he hadn't really considered it a great deal. Girls his age didn't wear them much and he just tended to fantasise about girls being naked rather then being dressed in lingerie.

I joked with him and told him in a matey fashion, that if ever he got the chance he should take it or he might live to regret it.

"Don't die wondering." is what I told him one day.

He agreed with me and over time made clear his new found attraction to older women. He told me that since we had been having our regular pint together and our regular chat, he had found himself looking at older women all the time and had realised how attractive and sexy they were.

He was ready.

The time had come to confront Sally and to make the proposition to her.

I was a bag of nerves expecting a fucking huge row the night I finally broached the subject.

"You remember the promise you made me, (I began by using the word promise to put her on the defensive) about trying a little adventure and bringing in another person?" I asked.

Sally looked at me aghast, she had assumed I would never go through with it, or had forgotten about it, but she knew immediately what was coming.

"Well I have found the man I want to watch you with and I have set it all up."

The bare statement hung in the air, the atmosphere heavy and tense. Sally told me later that she realised that I was serious and that this thing would not go away. She said that she suddenly realised that there was only one way to put a stop to this nonsense.

"Ok, she said sounding resigned to a fate worse than death, tell me."

On the night my dream was to come true, I arranged to meet Jack in a quiet bar that we sometimes had a drink in.

I haven't the words to tell you how I felt, whilst I watched my wife dress herself to hopefully seduce and sleep with another man. Showered, manicured, hair done incredibly sexily, looking a little wild and unkempt, yet in fact it was meticulously arranged for that effect.

Sally dressed in black. She put on her half cup black lacy bra which put her already nice tits into a different league. She put on her suspender belt and sat on the bed to put on her stockings. In all the years of marriage I had never really taken much notice of her putting them on before, I watched in excitement, it was so seductive an operation on it's own, but coupled with the fact she was dressing for another man, had me hard as a rock.

Sally smoothed the stockings along her legs and fastened them to the garter belt, another seemingly innocuous act, that was absolutely stunning in its sexiness. The stocking tops being tugged up slightly in the clasp gave them the classic look. A tiny, lacy thong, bought especially for the occasion followed. I was disappointed that she turned her back to me to put her panties on, it never occurred to me to wonder why.

The short black skirt Sally put on, had been especially altered by her just for tonight. It wasn't so blatantly short as to look ridiculous or obvious, but we had tested where the hem needed to be for her 'act' and altered it accordingly.

I thought the red silk blouse that Sally put on would be what made the outfit complete and it nearly was. It was trumped however when Sally brought out a pair of strapped stiletto shoes that she had bought and hidden from me. She put them on, a strap tying around her ankle. They totally transformed her stance, her legs and the whole appearance. When she walked across the room, the click of her heels, her movement, the whisper of nylon was breathtaking, I was stunned.

"Jesus H fucking Christ," I whistled, never in a million years had I realised that my wife could have looked the total stunner that she looked now.

We entered the bar through separate doors. I knew Jack would be sat on the seats against the wall and directed Sally to sit on a bar stool near him (which were slightly higher). I went into the other bar and sent Jack a text, making my apologies and saying I couldn't make it tonight. I could see across the bar from the other room, so I settled to observe whether tonight was going to happen, or whether it was to be a non-event. (I had to be there to know if Jack had taken the bait before I rushed home and took up my position, it would be no use waiting for hours if she was to return alone.)

Jack never took his eyes off her.

As it turns out it wasn't necessary for Sally to perform her act to entice him, but she did it anyway. (She later told me that she felt so incredibly feminine, attractive and sexy that she wanted to show herself, whether it was necessary or not.)

The weeks of priming Jack worked a treat, Sally kept seductively crossing her legs on the bar stool. This wasn't slutty or obvious, only a tiny bit of stocking top was ever visible, only the clasp tugging at her ff stockings could be seen at most times. The act came off perfectly, she was a woman at the bar who had no idea that the young man sat across from her could see anything. He was convinced everything he saw was by accident.

At the end of the bar were some local free papers and other things like take-away menus from local food outlets. Next to them was a small table, Sally eased herself off her stool, her skirt rising ever so slightly, showing the slightest hint of stocking top and walked down the bar to look at them. She took some from the bar and put them on the table to look at them. My god it was so sexy, rather than a crude legs-apart full bend-over showing her ass and pussy, all that the hapless young lad saw was the classic up-skirt view of stocking top and suspender clasp.

I could see Jack trying to make up his mind and decide whether to humiliate himself by trying to pick up this sexy older woman, or whether to drink up and run off.

Jack picked up his glass and drained it off, he moved towards the bar making me think he was putting his empty glass down prior to leaving.

"Oh please God no, I thought, don't let me down boy, after all the work I have put in manipulating you."

He ordered another drink and sheepishly asked Sally if she would like a drink with him.

"Yes, yes, fucking yes," my head screamed. My heart seemed to skip a beat and I felt a little tingle in my groin, as at that very moment I realised that these two pawns were going to play my game.

I was beside myself, both turned on and with a feeling that I was controlling the two people like a puppet master. I watched them with a grin on my face, feeling proud of myself. Here were two people acting out my demands like two dumb-asses, merely two pawns in my master game. The two dumb fucks were here simply for my own gratification.

I felt completely superior, they were nothing but my playthings.

I tired of watching the boy coming on to Sally and of her playing up to him like a stupid schoolgirl, so I left to prepare for the show.

I had waited for fucking hours, I was bored and a little pissed at her when the door finally opened and Sally and Jack entered.

I was a little surprised at the atmosphere between them, I expected a nervous and awkward situation, yet Sally seemed to be a little bit flirty and giggled a lot. They seemed remarkably relaxed and I somehow felt a little uneasy.

They had taken so long to arrive home because my wife and Jack had had a wonderful night out together, they had danced, talked, drunk a little too much, but so much the better, I was now to get the full benefit.

Sally led him to the pre-arranged spot which gave me the best view from behind the two way mirror of our wardrobe. They put their arms around each other and began to kiss. I was a little disappointed that the kiss was not as passionate and urgent as I expected. They kissed very tenderly and softly, it was more like lovers kissing than two horny people who just wanted a fuck. Jack reached down and lifted Sally's skirt a few inches and cupped her ass cheeks. The sight of my wife's legs in stockings and heels, her ass being caressed by this young man was fucking incredible. I was rock hard already.

Yet somehow things still didn't move along as I either expected or wanted. Jack fumbled with her skirt clasp and dropped it to the floor, he also undid her blouse and bra and released her tits to his gaze, the slightly sagging, mature breasts falling forward, their nipples drooped and pointed slightly downward to the floor. I was now thinking,

"Here we go now some action to watch."

But they took their time. They continued to kiss in a way I was starting to envy, hands running through hair, eyes locked on each other and soft sensual lips pecking at each other.

In time Sally broke the kiss and whispered something in his ear that I failed to hear. She pulled off his shirt and slid down his body, sucking and teasing his nipples, biting and scratching them one by one (she had never done this to me) and kissing her way down his hard youthful chest.

On her knees in front of him, exactly how I had imagined it for so long, she toyed with his cock on the outside of his trousers. Sally let out a lewd Mmmmm of appreciation and while looking Jack in the eyes, she licked her lips.

Fuck! I had asked her to be good, but she was acting more seductively and sexily as she had ever done before with me. This wasn't sex, this wasn't a quick fuck, this was seduction. The time had come for Sally to take the momentous step of getting his cock out and she leant forward, took his zipper in her teeth and slowly pulled it down. When Sally finally reached in and grasped his big cock in her hand and freed it, she was pleasantly surprised, however his cock had been a little trapped when it was in his trousers and hadn't been able to get fully hard. As the big cock cradled in her hand started to swell and expand to a proper hard on, my wife's face was a picture.

For the first and only time that evening my wife looked a little flustered, his size had taken her by surprise and it was the realisation of what she was about to receive, that made her nervous with pure excitement. The joy on a child's face when they opened a present, was the exact look my wife had now.

Cradling his manhood to the side of her face, she again gave him a long lingering look and pursed her lips like blowing him a kiss. We all knew the real innuendo and suggestiveness of the gesture.

"Come on you bastards," I was thinking, why hadn't he stuck his cock in her mouth? Why wasn't she sucking his cock like a slut?" that's what I was waiting to see.

If Jack had doubted me when I had extolled the virtues to him of older woman, his doubts must have been blown away when my wife did nothing more than gently kiss the very tip of his cock. He (like me) was probably expecting an urgent blowjob, yet Sally took an age to pleasure him. I have never seen a slower, more sensual and seductive blowjob, before or since (and believe me I have seen many a cock sucked on the internet!)

I was not happy.

Things were taking a turn I did not like. I wanted the bitch to get fucked, I had picked a young guy with a great body and even better cock. So why the hell were they not giving me what I wanted? Sure she had his cock in her mouth, but the very subtle differences in how she did things whilst pleasuring him, meant the world of difference from a standard blowjob, to a woman so lovingly worshipping a cock.

My 55 year old wife and this 18 year old boy were not fucking, they were making love, and what's more, they were so 'into each other' that it was stunning to watch, or it would have been, if it hadn't been MY WIFE that was doing it.

After every millimetre of his cock had been licked, sucked and teased, Jack was ready to cum. The poor boy had held on gamely, but I would defy anyone, who received these sensual ministrations from my wife's mouth in such a fashion, to not cum.

Sally knew the signs and took control. Keeping up a steady sucking and a steady wanking of his shaft, whilst all the time looking up and holding his gaze, she brought him off. When Jack started to cum, he grabbed two handfuls of hair as though he was afraid she might pull away. Sally pulled the cock from her mouth until only the end of his huge shaft was between her lips. She pursed her lips around the end of his cock as he groaned and let fly copious amounts of cum into her waiting, willing mouth. All the time looking into each others eyes.

I really don't know where she got her ideas from, because she never did this for me, but after working his cock to get the last beads of cum from him, she tilted back her head and opened her mouth to show him his huge load still in her mouth. She swallowed as sexily as she could. I thought it was unbelievably sexy, or I would have, if I had not been getting very worried about how their eyes never left each other.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Be Careful What You Wish For

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds