• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Day

Snow Day

"Mom, school was cancelled today."

The words echoed around in my still-sleeping head. My daughter, Noel, had already closed my bedroom door before I had a chance at any follow-up questions. I laid there in bed, getting woken up and letting my hands absently-mindedly rub my pussy through my pajama pants. I think I always wake up horny.

From outside, I could hear a vicious gust of wind blow against the side of the house. My head cleared and my hands stopped their busy work. The blizzard. It must be just as bad as predicted.

I got out of bed and looked out the window. Snow. Snow everywhere and covering everything and being driven by the wind so hard it looked like it was coming down sideways. Even for the Chicagoland area, this was severe.

I put a flannel robe over my tight little belly shirt and damp-in-front pajama pants and went downstairs. Noel was in the living room, with the TV turned to WGN.

"See, mom, no school" she said, pointing at the school closings scrolling across the bottom of the screen. Sure enough, Grayslake's schools, all of them, closed. It was just as well. Outside the window, all I could see was white. I walked to the window and looked out. Even my Range Rover was halfway buried.

"Did you tell your brother?" I asked her

"Yeah, but I don't know if he heard me."

I walked back upstairs and lightly knocked on Eric's door. No answer, so I opened the door slightly and stuck my head in. There was my son, Eric, sleeping, covers kicked off, his right hand down his sweatpants. Must be a habit that runs in the family, I thought and laughed to myself.

He opened his eyes slightly. "No school today." I told him. He sleepily nodded and turned on his side, facing me. He took his hand out of his sweatpants, and I could see he had morning wood. Looks bigger than his father, I thought. "We are going to talk later." I said as I closed the door and walked to my bedroom.

Guess now would be a good time to tell you who I am. My name is Brenda. White, female, divorced, 42 years old, 5'9, 135 toned pounds, little A cups, shoulder length natural blonde hair. Two kids: Noel, my daughter, and her 18 year old brother Eric. One asshole ex-husband who cheated on me, but I'm glad in a way. That's what inspired me to starting working out, lose 50 pounds, train for and complete my first triathlon, and what led me to find out what I slut I could be.

Sound weird? Not really. Until the divorce, I was always the ugly duckling, always overweight, always shy, always unconfident, always boring in and out of bed. I suppose I can't really blame my asshole ex for cheating.

After the divorce, I got into shape, got confident, got my pussy shaved bare, got on dating sites and Tinder and started hooking up. A lot. I was humping and dumping them. I was the user. It felt great to be in charge, in control. Until I got one too many creepers stalking me and decided to take a break. I had a great job as the vice president of the credit cards department for a credit union. I had to present a conservative image and could not afford to have any pics or videos or weirdoes popping up.

That's one of the reasons I was home today. Taking a break before the New Year. Finding myself. Sleeping late, staying in bed, trying out several new vibrators and dildos while the kids were at school. At least, that had been the plan. Today was Thursday, day four of my alleged five day vacation. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday had been non-stop, so-sorry-to-call-you-on-your-vacation-but-the-sky-is- falling calls from work. I had planned on spending today playing with myself and watching some porn, but the blizzard just had to hit today, and the way it was coming down, the kids would probably be home tomorrow, too.

There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in, Eric"

Eric came in, still looking a bit sleepy, still with a bit of morning wood. He sat on my bed.

"Okay, let's get the talk over with" he grunted.

The talk. You see, last night, I caught my son masturbating. Jacking off. Whacking off, whatever you want to call it, he was doing it. This is fine, normal, and healthy. However, he was using my used panties to jack off, and I think that warrants a discussion.

I had gotten up around 2 am to piss and when I went out into the hallway to go to the bathroom, I noticed Eric's TV was still on, the light coming from under the door. Half asleep and without thinking, I opened his bedroom door to go in and turn off his TV when I saw him, lying totally nude in bed, my zebra print thong that was supposed to be in my laundry hamper wrapped around his cock, stroking away. He quickly, very quickly, dove under his covers. I didn't say a word, I just closed the door, went piss, and went back to bed, after checking my hamper, wondering, hoping that it wasn't my zebra print thong. Nope, mine was missing.

"Okay" I said, not really sure how to broach the subject. I grew up with two sisters. Before I started hooking up, my asshole ex-husband was the only guy I had been with, so I knew next to nothing about teenage boys. "Now, about last night. It's not what you were doing that I'm concerned about, it's what you were using. "

Eric didn't say anything. I knew he was embarrassed. "Honey, come here" I said, and pulled him close. "Talk to me." Trying to break the ice, I said "They are sexy panties, aren't they?" and laughed.

"Yeah, they are" he laughed.

"Does Cassie wear little thongs like that?" I asked

His face turned to stone, then to sad.

"Mom...Cassie and I have been broken up for months.

" Then he added "I never even found out what kind of panties she wears. I'm probably the only guy at school that doesn't know." He let out a half laugh/half sigh.

It hit me then that I had been too self-absorbed the past few months, if not the past few years. The divorce, the weight loss, the triathlon training, the hook-ups, the job responsibilities. It was overwhelming and I hadn't realized how much my son had become a stranger.

"So you can Cassie never..." I trailed off, not being able to say it.

"No, in fact I've never..." His turn to trail off.

OK, 18 year old virgin. Not a big deal. I was a 23 year old virgin. I was surprised. Eric had been on the wrestling team for a few years before giving up on it. He never made varsity, but he loved it. However at 5'10, and wrestling at 130 pounds, he was small. When he quit wrestling, he had taken up lifting weights, powerlifting, to try to beef up. From what I saw briefly last night, he was succeeding. He wasn't like a bodybuilder, but definitely muscular. I'm surprised girls weren't all over him. Too shy? Too nice guy? Should I pry?

We talked and we talked, and talked some more. He was leaving for college eight months and still hadn't decided on a major. Yes, maybe he was too nice guy. No, he wasn't too scrawny. Yes, college will be great.

He got up to leave my bedroom. "Hey, wait a minute, mister. " I said "Remember why we were having a talk?"

He smiled, embarrassed "Yeah."

I asked him, in all seriousness "Do you do that with your sister's panties, too?"

"Mom, no!" he blurted, then calmed down "No, just...yours. Hers aren't ...sexy"

"Would you like me to buy you some you can use for that?"

"No mom! No, they have to be...they have to have that scent...." He trailed off again.

"OK" I said, not really sure what else to say.

He got up and went back to his room. Outside my bedroom window, the snow was still out of control. I lay there, thinking about everything. My son was a man; he was healthy, normal, curious. What was he really hurting?

A wicked idea hit me. Ok, not totally wicked, but wicked enough to excite me and help my son. I put on my work out clothes (spandex capris, black sports bra) and went downstairs to hit the treadmill for an hour or so. Except, unlike my normal workouts, when I didn't wear panties and enjoyed the feel of the spandex rubbing against my bare pussy, this time I was wearing a pink and black leopard print thong. After an hour of running, I'm sure it would have quite the scent.

I went downstairs and hit the treadmill. Noel had gone back into her room. While running, I was streaming my favorite videos on my phone. Guys stroking off. A petite redhead getting gangbanged by five guys. A housewife getting her first DP. Anything to get those juices flowing.

As I was finishing up, Eric had come downstairs and was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I went to the laundry room and got undressed. My panties were soaked. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back to the living room, panties in hand.

"Here" I said, dropping the wet pink and black leopard print thong into my son's lap. Enjoy!"

He sat there with a look of shock on his face, but the bulge rising in his sweatpants told me he would enjoy himself. I smiled and headed back upstairs to the shower.

After closing the bathroom door, I heard Eric come upstairs and go into his bedroom. I got into the shower and my fingers immediately went to my pussy, rubbing furiously as I replayed the videos I had just watched in my head. God, I wish I was the one getting dp'ed right now.

Then, another thought hit me. My son is right across the hall, with my thong panties wrapped around his cock, my pussy juice wetting his cock and his hand. His muscular arm stroking up and down, that eighteen year old virgin cock spraying cum all over his abs and chest.

I came so hard I almost fell in the shower. That was so wrong! Oh well, who will ever know?

I pulled myself together, put on pajama pants and a new belly shirt, this one white, and went to my bedroom. I opened the hamper to put my old clothes in and there on top was the thong I had given Eric. At first, I thought he hadn't wanted to use it; maybe he had been shamed out of his panty fetish before it got too strong. I picked it up and realized there was cum on it. Not a lot, but he had definitely used my thong. I was glad.

I heard his bedroom door open and I went back to the hallway. He was going back down stairs.

"Feel better?" I asked him

He smiled, embarrassed, muttered "yeah" and started back down the steps. He stopped, turned around and sheepishly asked "What about the purple thong? The one with the two little straps on the sides?"

Had he been digging through my panty drawer? I hadn't worn that one in months.

"Next time" I told him, with a smile, as he went back down stairs.

II

The rest of the day went by routinely. The snow kept falling outside, Eric and Noel watched TV, I made dinner. Just a nice, happy, modern suburban family. It was obvious that school would be cancelled tomorrow, too. Oh well, no spending the day naked and playing with dildos in every room of the house. It was nice to be able to spend time with the kids and try to reconnect.

The next day preceded the same way. Eric mostly stayed in his room and even when we did talk, I didn't feel any weird vibes about what had happened. I thought it was just one of those things that happen when you have a teenage boy.

I had bought a bottle of pink Moscato to enjoy during my vacation that sat untouched in the fridge. It was 10PM Friday night now. Noel was in her bedroom. Eric was up in his room. The snow was finally starting to let up.

"Has he stopped by my laundry basket tonight?" I wondered to myself as I poured a glass and felt my nipples getting hard under my thin little white belly shirt. Wine always made me hornier than usual.

I was thinking about which vibrator would get a workout tonight when I heard the TV go on in the living room. I peeked around the corner and saw that it was Eric, sitting on the couch. I poured myself a little more wine, poured more into second glass, and took both glasses into the living room.

"Do power lifters drink pink Moscato?" I asked him as I handed him a glass and sat down on the couch beside him. He hesitated to take it. "Go ahead" I said, "I won't tell your mother."

He took a sip and set the glass down on the coffee table. He had a few of his fitness magazines stacked up on the coffee table. I picked one up and looked at the cover.

"Is this what you want to look like?" I asked him, pointing to the hugely muscled man wearing a tiny black speedo and flexing his arms.

"I would like to, but I think it's a bit unrealistic" he said, sounding disappointed.

"He's not really that hot" I told him, truthfully. "Muscles are nice, but there is such a thing as too much" I flipped through another of my son's magazines. "Here" I said, stopping on a picture of Paul Rudd on the set of Ant-Man, shirtless "that is hot. And realistic."

Eric just kind of smiled and took another sip of wine. "So, son" I said, staring to feel the effects of the wine "we know what I like. What do you like?"

He just smiled; embarrassed, shy, and uncomfortable. He drank a bit more wine. "All kinds" he said, and then added "not fat. Not taller than me."

"Guess you'd like me then?" I asked, slipping a bit further into drunken giddiness. Then I asked "So when and how did the panty thing start?"

"Star Trek" He said

"Star Trek gave you a panty fetish?"

"That movie from a few years ago, Star Trek Into Darkness. There was a scene," he picked up his iPhone "where this hot blonde was in a matching black bra and panty set. " He showed me a pic. My son has great taste. She definitely was a hot blonde, and she looked great in that bra and panty set.

"Something about that scene just got to me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I just want to rub my cock..." He quickly shut up and drank some more wine. I could see the bulge in his sweatpants starting to grow.

"No need to be embarrassed, sweetie" I told him. He turned his head to look at me, and I caught him staring right at my hardening nipples, straining against my thin belly shirt.

I picked up the remote control and pushed the On Demand button, quickly scrolling down to the adults only section. Eric gave me a look.

I handed him the remote. "Pick a movie" I told him. "I'm curious about what you want to watch"

He drank a bit more, then started scrolling through the adult movies, one hand on the remote, the other hand idly caressing the growing bulge in his pants.

"Ok" he said, pressing the order button for "Next Door MILF's 2"

"Interesting" I said "My son likes 'em a bit older" and I laughed.

We both finished our wine and sat back to watch the movie. The first scene had a younger guy with a swimmer's type build nailing an older blonde in her living room.

"He's not a bodybuilder, but look how hot that lady is getting for him" I said to Eric, feeling lightheaded from the wine and superhorny from the movie. I was really just letting myself open up and say whatever came to mind.

"Yeah, I guess" Eric said

"You know what, take off your shirt." I told him.

"Mom, c'mon...I..."

"I want to see your muscles" I said. He stood up, taking off his shirt. Nice, firm build. Toned, tight abs. No body hair, just like his father.

"Now the pants" I said, in a teasing manner I hadn't meant but didn't regret. I could feel my nipples pressing against my shirt.

He took them off, no hesitation this time. My son was standing there in his little trunk-style underwear, bulge clearly aching to break free.

"I thought most guys your age wore boxers?"

"These make me feel sexy" he shyly said, sitting back down on the couch.

On the TV screen, two frat-bro types were getting sucked off by an older Asian lady.

"I have a surprise for you" I said, as I pulled my pajama pants down a bit, showing the purple thong he had wanted to use for his next jerking session. "I've been wearing it all day, just in case" I said, as I completely removed my pants. There we were, mother and son, sitting on the couch in nothing but a little belly shirt, purple thong panties, and black trunks, watching an Asian lady take a cock up her ass and one in her mouth.

We looked at each other, both a little drunk on wine, and both so horny we could explode. I sat there, coyly smiling, waiting to see what my son would do.

He started to take his cock out when we both heard Noel's bedroom door open.

SHIT!

We both sat upright. Quiet and listening, we waited to see if she would come out to the living room, or the bathroom. How would we explain this? Finally we heard her go into the bathroom, followed by a flush and the sound of her going back into her bedroom.

We both laughed a little and relaxed. His bulge was still hard as a rock.

"Want to use my panties" I asked, in sexy, breathy voice. He shook his head yes as I slid them off, the wetness soaking through them. I handed my purple thong to my son, and he immediately brought it up to his nose and inhaled my scent.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked. He shook his head yes as I took off my shirt, exposing my A cups. No reason to be modest anymore, I reasoned to myself in a moderately drunken haze. He stood up and took off his trunks, finally freeing his cock. It stood straight up, rock hard, and I noticed he shaved it bare.

He sat back down, wrapped my little purple thong around his thick cock and started stroking. I moved closer to him on the couch, hard nipples pressing against arm as I reached down to his cock.

"Lay back and relax" I told him as I wrapped my hand around his thong-covered shaft. He reclined back, putting both hands behind his head. I slowly stroked my wet panties up and down, wanting my son to enjoy the experience.

I sped up, just a bit, as Eric moaned. "C'mon baby, cum for me" I softly, seductively whispered as I squeezed tighter. He let his right wander down to my ass, caressing my tight buns. I know he wanted more than a hand job, and truthfully, so did I. At this point I was so horny I could barely think rationally, and if he had tried for more I know I would have given in.

Eric moaned and growled a little as he shot his cum. Holy shit! "Do all eighteen year old guys cum this much?" I thought as he sprayed cum all over my panties, my hand, and his stomach. I kept stroking until his entire load was spent.

"Relax, baby" I told him as I wiped up as much as I could with the panties, then my belly shirt. I had to get a towel to clean up the rest. After clean up, I sat back on the couch, holding my son, both of us still nude.

"What about you?" He asked

"I'm going upstairs. I have some toys I need to break in" I said, giggling. God, my pussy was about to explode! I needed to get up to my bedroom now!

I kissed Eric good night and walked upstairs to my room. I lay on my bed, my new, unused pink vibrator in hand. I was probably going to cum as soon as it hit my clit.

My bedroom door opened. It was Eric, standing there, cock rock hard again. The benefits of being young and full of testosterone, right?

He closed the door behind him. "I'm ready for more" he said.

"I can see that" I laughed. Hell, why not? What kind of mother would I be if I sent my son off to college in a few months still a virgin? He had so much to learn. Does he even know how to eat pussy?

"Come here, baby. I'm ready for more too" I said to him, as he walked towards my bed, towards my outstretched welcoming arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2012 milliseconds