• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Roof Time Fun

Roof Time Fun

I never thought in my life that I'd be on the roof, looking down at the ground below, getting fucked by Aaron Johnson. He was my dream guy, the sexiest man alive to me. This happening was a dream come true. And my, was he good at this.

He was staying in New York, where I am from with his wife. I worked at a restaurant as a waitress, so serving food was the norm for me. The door opened and a couple came in, sitting down behind me. I turn to face them and see him. It's Aaron Johnson! He was so handsome. My pussy woke, wetness forming. He ordered the fanciest dinner for him and Sam. I abided and wrote it down, stumbling to the back. My friend and good chef Perry knew I loved him. Those blue eyes and that smile can make any girl go crazy. I had a thing for English men. It sickens me. By the time the food is done, Aaron seems to be mad. He walks toward the bathroom and as I walk out with his platter, we bump into each other. I feel cold water go down my shirt and stare at him.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" I shout.

"It's okay, love..." He stares at me, his eyes trailing down to my cleavage. I was a busty female; blonde hair, green eyes, and my tits were massive and heavy. He looks to my nametag, "Alex... Sorry, Alex." I keep silent, this was happening.

"Yeah, I... I'm clumsy. I can get cleaned up." I finally say, smiling. "Just gotta go to the roof and get a new shirt."

"Or new everything." He glances to his own shirt.

"Come with me... I think we have a shirt that can fit you. If your wife doesn't mind?" I look to Sam who is talking on her phone. Aaron wears a smug expression, nodding ahead,

"Lead the way."

His voice is so seductive, it drives my pussy wild. I can feel the tension between us. Then again, it could be the fan in me talking. When we reach thw roof, he walks ahead, taking in the view of New York. While he does that, I search for a new shirt and take off my wet one. My tits bounce behind my barely fitting bra. When I turn around, he's staring at me, gaze dark. I look to the chair and smile, "Your shirt is there. If it doesn't fit I can get you another."

"I'm not from around here..." He says after a moment of silence, "Can you show me the Statue of Liberty?" That was weird. But who was I to deny him? I walk to him, bra on only. With a nod I turn and look ahead,

"It's there." I point to the statue. Lips met my shoulder, a shiver going down my spine. Aaron's hands roam my body, squeezing my ample knockers. My nipples harden, and I moan, "You don't know me..." I whisper. I'm bent over now, his hands on my hips, pulling down my shorts, revealing my shaved and wet cunt.

"I know you can't resist me... Just enjoy it..." He says. I hear him pull down his pants, his hand feeling my wet folds. I moan softly. My hands grip the rail, tightening. "Your tits are so big... I'm a huge tit man..." I feel his hands grip my tits and pull my bra down, exposing my globes and all its glory. "Yes..." He hisses, fondling them, gliding his tip into my entrance. Was I really gonna let Aaron Johnson fuck me?

Of course.

He slid in, hips meeting my ass, a low grunt in his throat. I gasp, eyes shutting, the wind blowing through my hair. He grinds against me, gasping himself from my tightness. My juices coat his huge cock and I grind back. The pace is slow and gentle for five minutes. We're moaning in harmony, bodies rocking. As I lean up, I feel his hand grip my shoulder and push me back down, "No... Stay like that." Gripping my hips, he slides out and slams back in, making me jump. I curse his name. His cock rams me now, balls smacking against my dampened clit. I'm squealing like a whore, eyes rolling back into my head. He's groaning, quickening his pace until he himself is yelling at me. "Dirty fucking slut. You like this yeah? Fucking random men up here? You like having those big fucking tits flap around?" He tugs my hair back and I look down at myself, my tits flopping heavily. Opening my kegs more, he drills me deeper, grinning, "Fuck yes...that fucking cunt..."

"HARDER! FILL MY CUNT DADDY! MAKE THESE BIG TITS FUCKING BOUNCE!" I'm screaming, grunting, lost in whore pleasure. He pulls my hair and quickens his thrusting, making me go on my tip toes from the intensity. Those big balls smack my clit harder and harder, and I listen to that groan. His hand trails to my arms, gripping them back as he pushes me further, making my tits hand over the trail, his pounding harder, and my tits smacking against it. I'm a wreck as he continues to fuck me, "God I'm gonna fucking cum on you..."

"No... You're gonna let me fuck your tits...yeah...unfg... Oh baby yes. That cunt is eating up this large cock. Such a whore." He grunts looking to the employee mirror. Stopping, he pushes me toward it and places my hands on the rails behind it. I'm staring at Hus reflection. "Yeah, watch yourself get fucked like the whore you are..." His pounding begins again as he bends me over more, and I watch, my gargantuan tits swaying back and forth, "Gonna bust your tits." He tugs my hair and pushes me closer until my tits and hitting the glass.

I fucking love it. I'm being used by a God. My pussy clenches tightly, juices squirting over us. He grunts, pulling out. "On your knees you slut." I listen and get on my knees, looking to him. He stands over me and jerks that long rod, "Grab your tits... Play with them." I begin to play with them, moving them to his tip, rubbing my nipples teasingly, "Yes... Y-Yes..." He strokes faster, cock twitching. His face morphs into a smug one, as he throws his head back, "Fucking... Cum- OH FUCK YES!!" He shoots thick cum on to my tits, "YES. FUCK. UGH!" He pulls me close and fucks them hard, sperm hitting my face. "Yes.." His balls clap against my lower tits, "Okay, okay fuck..." We laugh as he backs away, closing himself up, "This never happened... Stay there."

I listen, pleased that I just fucked Aaron Johnson.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Roof Time Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds