• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared After Wedding

Shared After Wedding

I am Signe. Weddings always make me horny and this one was no exception. I was 20 at the time and my husband John was 30. We were invited to the wedding of one of my girlfriends. Our mutual friends Ted and Karen were also invited and we decided to all go in our car. I'm a tall woman, very tall, with a nice slim build. My tits are average size but nice and perky. I have straight, long, platinum blond hair and the rug matches the drapes. I've been told my curly blond pussy hair is beautiful so I never shaved it.

My husband is tall too, that's why I married him but he's not the best I ever experienced in the bedroom. He's just okay. He also has a slim build and he has a small cock, only four inches when he's hard.

Our friends Ted and Karen were built different from us. Ted was a muscular hunk, somewhat shorter than me. Karen was a voluptuous raven-haired beauty with big bouncy tits that men drooled over. We hung out with them a lot but had never done any swinging with them. In fact, up until this night we had never swung before at all. John talked about it a lot. It was his favorite fantasy. I wasn't sure swinging was for me but I never said, "No way!"

So here we are at the wedding, John sitting on my left and Ted to my right with Karen on his other side. By the time the groom kissed the bride my panties were soaking wet and I was rubbing my pussy through my thin mini-skirt. My skirt was riding up my thighs as I pressed it into my slit. Ted was looking at my hand in my lap from the corner of his eye and I saw him touching his crotch. John and Karen seemed not to notice what we were doing.

After the wedding we piled back into the car, John driving, Ted and Karen in the back seat. I heard Karen moan so I turned around and saw Ted was kissing her. He had his hand up her skirt and was obviously fingering her. She winked at me.

I turned back around, put my hand where I thought John's little cock might be hiding and rubbed him. Success! I felt it harden! I said, please take us to a motel, John. I'm horny and need to be fucked.

He said, "Oh wow, really?"

"Yes, really." I turned around and asked our friends, "Would you two like to share a motel room with us for the night?"

Ted replied immediately, "Yes!"

Karen said, "Um, I don't know about this. Would we be switching partners?"

"No hun," I replied. It will just be watching each other fuck. Come on, it will be fun, I promise."

"Well okay then, I'm in too."

John's cock felt like it must have grown another inch under my hand. I knew this was his favorite fantasy about to unfold, well minus the swapping part. I just hoped he wouldn't cum in his pants before we found a motel.

I stopped rubbing him and that gave him the incentive he needed to pull into the first motel he saw. It was a little bit seedy but I didn't care. It wasn't like we were going to be ordering room service or caring about the comfort of the bed.

Ted and Karen came into the motel office with us which was a bit awkward. John asked for a room. The clerk said he only had one room left and John said, "We'll take it."

"What, all four of you in one room?"

John nodded. "Yes."

"That will be $20 extra for the extra two persons and the room only has one bed."

"That's fine, just give us the key." John said as he handed a wad of bills to the clerk.

Once in the room I was in a mood to get right down to business so I stripped naked and took John's clothes off for him too. I pushed him onto the bed on his back and climbed over him in a 69 position, taking his cock in my mouth as I lowered my pussy onto his mouth. He licked me and I sucked him.

I saw Ted and Karen stripping each other and soon they were laying next to us in the bed. Ted didn't mess around with foreplay. He had Karen on her back and was laying between her thighs, pushing a very big cock into her pussy. I had no idea he was so big and now I was jealous of Karen as I saw her rolling her hips under him to meet his thrusts.

John kept licking me but he never seemed to know where my clit was. He never gave me an orgasm from licking me. I knew this was going nowhere. I needed to cum. I needed him to fuck me and told him so.

"Fuck me, John! Fuck me hard like Karen is getting fucked!"

I turned around on top of him and lowered my wet cunt onto his cock. He didn't fill me very much. I could barely feel him inside me, but on top of him at least I could grind my clit on the base of his cock and make myself cum. It didn't work! He must have gotten too aroused from seeing Ted fuck Karen right next to us. No sooner was John inside me than he was squirting his cum in my pussy and too soon his soft cock fell out. I felt cheated!

To be honest, I didn't often cum with John. They say size doesn't matter but I think that was the problem. John's cock just wasn't big enough to give me pleasure and he often didn't last long enough for me to pleasure myself on it.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a washcloth and cleaned, John's cum out of my pussy. When I came back to bed, Ted was still fucking Karen and she was cumming hard, screaming his name.

"Teyaaaad! Oh yes! Don't stop!"

She always said his name like that, Texas style, "Teyad," as if it was two syllables. So cute. I adored her.

Ted was fucking her from behind now, his thighs slapping against her ass, her big tits jiggling as he pounded her hard and fast, like some kind of fucking machine.

John whispered to me, "Let's play with their bodies while they fuck. They're so far gone they probably won't notice. You get on one side of them and I'll get on the other. You suck his balls and lick his cock while I lick the outside of her pussy and play with her big tits."

I said, "You're disgusting," but I did what he said anyhow.

I lay on my back sucking Ted's balls and watching John's tongue lapping at her pussy and his hands busy with her boobs. Sometimes his tongue slid over Ted's cock too. It looked intentional to me.

I'm pretty sure they did notice what we were doing. Karen was shaking and crying. Her whole body shuddered and her breasts flushed red as she exploded in her biggest orgasm so far, squirting cum all over John's face. He opened his mouth and caught as much of it as he could but his entire face was slick with her cum before she finished squirting.

I felt Ted's balls tighten in my mouth and knew he was going to cum in Karen's pussy. Overwhelmed by jealousy over the pleasure she was getting from Ted's big cock, I pulled it from her pussy and took it in my mouth. He bellowed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" and shoved his cock down my throat until it's entire length was lodged deep inside, choking me.

I tried not to gag loudly so that Karen and John wouldn't catch on but I needn't have worried. She had collapsed on top of John and his eyes had been blinded by her cum anyhow. So this was my dirty little secret, taking another man's cock deep in my throat and swallowing his cum. So much cum, flooding my throat and filling my belly. Mmmmm. I loved it. But I still hadn't cum.

Karen said, "Wow, I'm shattered. I can't do anymore. My pussy is sore from being fucked so hard."

John said, "That's okay; I'm wasted too. I think I'm done for the night."

"Noooooooo," I whined. "I'm the only one who didn't get to cum. Not fair!"

Ted said, "Well as you know I did cum. But I'm still hard and still aroused. I could go again."

Karen screamed, "Teyad, you bastard! Did you cum in Signe's mouth?"

"Not my fault. She pulled my cock out of you and into her mouth so fast and I was already cumming and couldn't stop. Her throat felt so good. I could feel her swallowing and gagging as I was shooting down her throat."

"I'm sorry Karen," I said. "Please forgive me? I'll make John lick your pussy if you want."

Karen shook her head. "No, you slut! I have a better idea. You need to cum so I want Ted to fuck you hard like he did me. Only since he already came once in your mouth he will probably be abusing you poor little pussy with his big cock for an hour or more. You won't be able to walk afterward."

"You will really let Ted fuck me? OMG Karen you're the best friend ever. I wanted to know what his big cock would feel inside me like ever since I first saw it tonight."

"Kiss me then and show me you really appreciate my generosity. Ted is mine, but you're gonna be my slut. I want you to lick my pussy while my hubby fucks you from behind. You're a girl so I know you can be gentle and sooth my poor sore pussy, won't you?"

I kissed her and our tongues danced. I liked kissing her. I liked playing with her tits and feeling her play with mine.

"Anything you say honey, as long as you're willing to share Ted's beautiful cock with me tonight."

Karen nodded. "I am, and one more thing. John won't be allowed to join in this time. You must get him to agree to this or I won't let Ted fuck you."

I looked at John. He looked so hurt. His cock was all shriveled up now. I said, "This was your fantasy John, to be swingers. You had your fun and came in my pussy but now you can't get it up and fuck me like I need to be fucked. If you don't do as Karen says, I will leave you. I need this. I want to know what it's like to be fucked by a real man with a big cock."

John didn't smile but he said softly, "Okay."

Ted pulled me to him and kissed me hard, his tongue deep in my mouth. When he broke the kiss he said. "Hands and knees slut. I want you to lick my wife's pussy real good while I fuck your brains out."

I moaned as I went on hands and knees. Karen scooted her pussy under my face and said, "Get busy licking my slit you sweet slut. That pussy isn't going to lick itself."

Ted wrapped his fingers around my long hair and pushed my face down in Karen's cunt. I could see his cum still pooled at her entrance. I lapped it up and she moaned, "Oh yeah baby, that's so good. Get in there deep with your little tongue."

I felt Ted's thick helmet poking at my slit. It pushed and my lips opened trying to suck it in. He felt so good already and all of his cock head wasn't even inside me yet. He was stretching my pussy so much it hurt a little.

He kept me in a head down position with my ass up high. I knew he was gonna drill me deeper than any cock had ever been. I'd never seen one as big as his before. I wondered if I could take it all.

Karen was holding my face in her hands, her hips rocking as I ate her cunt. This was my first time eating pussy but it seemed to come naturally to me. I just did what I wanted done to me. I didn't have any problem finding her clit and working it over with my tongue.

I looked at John out of the corner of my eye. He was crying, obviously humiliated by being made to watch without joining in. Good. I thought, "Be careful what you ask for. You might get it."

Ted had called me a slut but he really wasn't rough with me. We were friends and he was treating me gently, going slow, stroking in and out, gradually working a fraction of an inch more in each time he thrust into me. He released my hair and his hands cupped my breasts lovingly, his fingers rolling my hard nipples.

There was so much cock in me now. It felt so good. I was going to cum soon. I felt it building . I usually needed clitoral stimulation but I knew soon I was going to experience my first vaginal orgasm. Ted's cock was so thick it was rubbing my g spot as he thrust in and out, deeper and deeper. "OMG," I thought, "There can't be any more! I don't know if I can take more."

As if reading my thoughts, Karen said, "You can take more Signe. I had to get used to his size at first. Believe me, your pussy will stretch to accommodate his size and after this you will never feel John's tiny cock inside you again. Relax and let my hubby's big cock do his magic to you tight little cunt."

Karen's sexy talk took me over the edge. My pussy squirted on Ted's cock as I came on it. I would have shouted his name but my tongue was busy in Karen's pussy.

After my orgasm I was wetter and a bit looser so Ted's cock was making faster progress on it's inward journey. I was swept up in lust, Ted's cock continuously rubbing my g spot, his hands caressing my sensitive breasts, my face in Karen's wet pussy and John watching me in humiliation. I began to realize this is what I had always been missing. I was a slut!

Finally Ted's monster was all they way inside me. I felt like it had gone up inside my tummy. I came on it again. He never even paused. He was picking up the pace now and it felt really good. I was getting my brains fucked out. Karen was right; my pussy fit around his giant staff like a glove and it didn't hurt a bit. It was heaven.

He fucked and fucked and fucked, in and out, again and again, his balls going "slap slap slap slap" against my clit as he drilled my depths. It went on and on. John was wearing a watch and he timed it. He told me later that Ted fucked me for 75 minutes non stop while I came eight times. His stamina was amazing. I was drenched with sweat. I knew my pussy would be sore like Karen's when Ted had finished with me but I didn't care. I wanted it to go on and on.

I said, "Oh god Ted, I love your big cock, so much bigger than my hubby's puny thing. I love how you fuck me like a real man and not like my wimp hubby who comes before I do and then is finished. Fuck my brains out lover! I want you to fuck me all night long."

Finally, when I thought I couldn't take anymore, exhausted from eight orgasms, he said, "I'm going to cum now Signe. Do you want me to cum in your pussy?"

Before I could say yes, which is what I wanted, Karen said, "Yes Ted, fill the slut's cunt with your cum. I want to lick it out after you're done with her. I'm ready to cum again and want to 69 with her."

"Okay baby, anything you want. Here it cummmms Signe! ARRRRRRRGGGGH!"

I kept my head down and my ass up high so his cum could fill me deep. So deep. He had already cum once so I couldn't believe how much he came this time, shooting, spurting, and twitching inside me, squeezing my tits hard now, not gentle. And I didn't mind. I was his slut.

Karen looked at John and said, "Now that's how a real man makes love to a woman. Yes I do mean makes love. Ted has always had a thing for Signe. I wanted to let him get it out of his system. I don't think he did though. I think he's gonna want a lot more of your wife's pussy and I don't think she's gonna want your tiny little dick in her anymore.

"Get on your back and spread your legs slut. Show your hubby how well my hubby used your sweet little pussy."

I obeyed immediately, feeling sooooooo slutty.

Karen said, "See how her pussy is all stretched out now by his big cock? See how red and puffy it is from being used hard by him? See the copious amounts of his potent cum oozing out of her pussy hole? Now she knows what it means to be a real man's slut.

"We're not done with her yet though. I'm gonna get on top of her in 69 and lick Ted's cum from her pussy. She's going to suck my clit and finger fuck me until I cum in her mouth. I'm ready to go again now after watching how good my hubby fucked her.

Karen mounted me in 69 and we made love and it was making love, not just sex. I loved her for sharing Ted with me and I loved her because I just did. I couldn't cum anymore but it felt good having her clean her hubby's cum out of my pussy and I made her cum in my mouth while our husbands watched.

When she rolled off me, I saw Ted was hard again and was coming over to me. I said, "No please, my pussy is too sore."

He was holding a tube of KY and said, "That's alright, I want your sweet ass this time. Hands and knees again slut."

I groaned but assumed the position. I said, "Yes Master, fuck your slut's ass. Fuck it good. Use me."

It was even harder for him to work his cock into my ass than it was going all the way into my pussy, but we managed. I was falling in love with him and wanted to give him all of me. And he took all of me, with love but also dominating me totally. I loved it.

Before the sun came up he made me get him hard again by sucking him and he came in my mouth after a long, slow, loving blowjob. John and Karen were fast asleep and it was just the two of us. I said, "I love you Ted."

I made it last a long time, working him to the edge and then slowing before he came. I did this until he insisted, "Finish me Signe. Take me deep in your sweet throat. Swallow all my cum again. I love you too. He had claimed all my holes and came in all three, marking all of me as his slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared After Wedding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds