• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nina's Dark Desires Pt. 02

Nina's Dark Desires Pt. 02

Nina watched as her boyfriend fucked her hard from above. He was pounding into her with a ferocity she had never felt from him before. His eyes were full of fire and something else Nina couldn't place. Anger? Fear? Pleasure? A mixture of all three? Before Nina could say anything else Kyle picked her up and turned her over so he was now fucking her doggy style. He pulled out abruptly...

"Your turn..." Kyle said to Orin.

Nina felt a shiver run up her spine as she realized a new man was about to fuck her. Someone that wasn't her boyfriend. She was about to call out for them both to stop, but before she could get the words out of her mouth Orin was inside her. All the way inside her.

"Ahhh..." Nina cried out.

His cock was so big. Bigger than any cock she had in her pussy before. This was it. There was no going back from here. She was now committed to this scenario Kyle had rolled out for her. In that moment Nina steeled herself and decided to just enjoy the ride. Kyle was here after all. He was going to protect her and keep her safe.

Just as the thought rolled over her mind, Kyle came around the bed and stood in front of her. She looked up at him as Orin fucked her from behind, shaking her body with each thrust. They looked at each other for a long moment. There was something carnal about him standing in front of her with his hard on while watching her being fucked by another man.

After a moment he spoke, "You like that baby?"

"Being fucked by that big dick?" Kyle prompted.

Nina looked at him. "Yes..." she cried out as Orin railed into her again. Orin grunted from behind.

"Good. I'm glad to hear. Now I want you to suck my cock," Kyle spat out as her stood forward and shoved his dick down her throat. All the way down without warning, which he had never done before. She gagged as Kyle's long shaft touched her tonsils. And he didn't let up. He grabbed the sides of her face and started to face fuck her.

"Mmmm...yeah..." Kyle said through gritted teeth.

"That's right baby!" Kyle said.

Nina opened her eyes and looked at Kyle while he fucked her face. She felt something building inside of her. The sight of Kyle thrusting from above into her little we mouth, and the squishy-sloppy sound of Orin fucking her wet pussy from behind was so hot to her in that moment. She felt like a fucking slut, but it also felt so fucking good.

"You gonna cum baby?" Orin asked.

He picked up his intensity and really started to fuck her hard while Kyle finally pulled his cock out of her mouth. Allowing her to breathe.

Kyle continued to hold her head in his hands and tilted her head up so she was looking right into his eyes as he bent down to kiss her. She was squirming. She knew she was about to have a monster orgasm. Kyle pulled his mouth off hers and whispered in her ear, "Cum on his cock for me Nina..."

With that, Nina exploded all over Orin's monster cock. She shook as the feeling came over her entire body. Kyle kept his hands on both sides of her face while she came, forcing her to keep her eyes on his. She cried out. But, before she could recover Orin pulled out of her and Kyle turned her so she could catch Orin's load right in her mouth. She caught his hot salty cum in her mouth while she continued to recover from her own orgasm.

"Ahhhh fuckkkk... " Orin spit out as he emptied his load into her mouth.

As he finished Nina was about to spit it out when Kyle caught her, "I want you to swallow it like the good little whore you are." Nina looked at him with puzzled eyes. She thought about ignoring him for a second as she didn't normally swallow jizz. But, she did what he asked. She closed her eyes as she swallowed. When she opened them she could see both men watching her. Kyle was holding his boner while Orin seemed to be starting a new one of his one with his hand.

"Now it's time for something new," Kyle said.

"Bring your sweet little ass over to the edge of the bed," he said to her.

Nina didn't hesitate. She crawled her way over to Kyle then spun around so she was on all fours with her ass to the men. She expected the men to repeat the position they had just done but to switch which hole they were each fucking her in.

Nina was thinking about what the men had in store for her this time, when she felt something cold and wet start to touch and massage her asshole.

"What the fuck," Nina spun around.

"Turn the fuck back around!" Kyle barked at her.

She looked at him with surprise in her eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"We're going to prep your ass to be fucked," Kyle said matter of factly.

Nine felt a tingle go up her back and her lips formed a slight O. With that Orin came over and kneeled in front of her. "While you are waiting to be fucked in the ass my dick could use some attention," he said as he rubbed his half stiff dick.

Kyle motioned for her turn around. Nina spun around to Orin's cock and started to gently suck on it. Even at half hard it was still a sight to behold. She ran her tongue around the tip as she looked up at Orin, who was smiling down at her and hissing through his teeth.

"Yeah baby...just like that..." Orin spat out.

Nina was licking the length of the shaft when she felt Kyle's tongue start to rim her asshole. He had licked her ass before, but never with the intention of fucking it. She had to admit it felt good.

"Mmm..." Orin muttered as Nina took his cock in her mouth. It was starting to get hard again.

Meanwhile, Kyle stuck his tongue in her ass. Nina moaned in appreciation with Orin's cock in her mouth.

"That feels good doesn't it you little fucking slut?" Kyle said as he pulled away from her ass.

"Mmm hmmm," Nina moaned over Orin's cock. Kyle went back to her ass and this time inserted a finger. Nina bucked her back in response.

"Oooohhh baby I always knew you would like this," Kyle said as he put a second finger in her asshole. "I'm going to enjoy this," he added.

As Kyle worked his fingers in and out of her ass, she increased the speed of her blow job on Orin. Taking his cock in her mouth as Kyle entered and exited her ass. It felt good. She had never had more than one finger up there. Orin was looking at her as she sucked on his big cock. She got to really look at him. He was very attractive. More so than she originally thought he was. He had a long face with a strong jawline. He had the beautiful cheekbones and distinctly dark eyes of someone possibly of Native American descent. He was definitely good to look at as she sucked on his cock. She could tell he was good and hard now, as his cock was getting harder to take all the way in her mouth.

After Nina was done admiring the man attached to the cock in her mouth, Kyle stopped her attack on her ass. It was quiet for a moment while she heard him go across the room and retrieve something off the dresser. She heard a slight noise similar to a cap opening on a bottle. She could then hear Kyle rubbing his dick, and it had a squishy sound to it so she assumed he had applied lube to it. This thought was confirmed when she felt him pour some of it on her asshole.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now Nina," Kyle said.

There was something very erotic about it. He had never spoken to her like this in bed before. She loved him telling her what he was going to do to her next. With that, Kyle put his cock in her ass. Tenderly at first, only inserting a few inches. Once her ass started to respond, he inserted a few more inches, then a few more until his cock was all the way in. Kyle hissed through his teeth, "Fuck me!" as Nina's tight ass wrapped around his hard cock for the first time.

Nina cried out as Kyle started to fuck her ass. Slow at first, then ever so slightly he increased the speed. As he did this, Nina seemed to suck Orin's cock in the same motion. As if she was trying to keep up with Kyle's thrusts with her attack on Orin's dick.

Orin very much appreciated this. He didn't fuck her mouth this time. He let Nina be in charge of the depth and intensity of the sucking.

"Your ass is so hot and tight for me baby," Kyle said.

"I think you are gonna cum soon aren't you?" he asked as he continued pummeling her virgin ass.

Nina moaned with Orin's cock in her mouth. She pulled away for a moment to turn and look at Kyle as he fucked her ass. She watched him as he went in and out, in and out of her ass. He had claimed her. She had given her pussy virginity away long ago, but there was something hot about her boyfriend owning her ass for the first time. With this thought Nina's body started to tremble in a way she was unfamiliar with.

"That's right baby...cum for me," Kyle hissed.

Nina was thrown into oblivion as her body once again began to shake and shiver. This was a different kind of orgasm though. One she had never experience before. She threw her head back as she came.

"Mmmm..." Kyle said as he held her body still and felt her cum beneath him with his cock still in her tight ass.

"My turn..." Kyle said as he fucked Nina hard through her orgasm and pushed himself to the brink as he came in her ass for the very first time.

Nina could feel his big load empty inside of her. As she regained her composure she went back to Orin's cock. With flushed cheeks, she sucked and sucked his cock until he was so worked up he stood up on the bed and once again took her mouth as he had before. He throated her until he once again shot his hot load into the back of her throat as Nina swallowed it in one giant gulp.

Orin fell to the bed. Kyle pulled his dick out of her ass and fell beside her on the bed. Nina lay between the two of them. The three of them lay that way for the longest time before one of them spoke...

"That was amazing," Nina said giggling as she said the words.

She looked over at Kyle who had a giant smirk on his face. He bent down and kissed her then. A fiery kiss she hadn't felt out of him in quite a while. She was satiated. Satisfied. Fulfilled.

"I love you," Kyle said.

"I love you too," Nina said.

*****

Epilogue

Several weeks after the threesome Kyle asked Nina to marry him. She of course had said yes. They had a quick wedding at the court house about a month later, as neither of them had any desire for a long engagement. They made love like the had never before, with Kyle fucking her ass almost every time they fucked.

But, after a few months of married life Kyle could tell that Nina was growing restless. So, about once or twice a month he would call Orin or another well hung guy he knew to assist him in giving Nina a double fucking. He kind of got his rocks off from it too. He became a different man when they did their gangbangs. He liked telling her what to do in bed, and she liked it too. He also enjoyed watching his wife get fucked hard by other dicks. She was always a good little slut on the nights they had others in their bed. He was proud of his slut wife. And Nina never had to have a dark desire ever again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nina's Dark Desires Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds