• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 02

My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 02

From an early age I'd developed, and my 36DD breasts had attracted my share of attention from men. Missionary-position sex had always lacked stimulation for me, and so I began to warm to the idea of a little kink to raise the libido. John's oral skills are a constant reminder that things could have been better, and for quite a few years, we both continued to practice this -- me, with the blowjobs, and him, sucking my pussy.

I usually took John's load, and didn't swallow, and one night, rather than my spitting the jizz into a towel, he asked me, "Please, drool out my cum all over your tits, and I will lick it up. Be sure to look me in the eye when you are doing this, as an open mouth full of cum, has to be the biggest turn-on for me."

I gripped his cock firmly, and started to jack him off vigorously, but he said, "Don't use your hands, just your mouth," so I tongued and nibbled while his climax approached. With my mouth full, I swirled the cum around, torturing his still-rigid dick with both my tongue and the edges of my teeth, as he squirmed. The nibbling had clearly distracted him from cumming, but I had kept it up despite his squirming beneath me. Torture and ecstasy competed simultaneously as his cock became super-sensitive to any touch, and I enjoyed his discomfort. I felt more spurts of hot jizz strike the back of my throat, as his ejaculation was not finished.

The cum filled my mouth, and I almost leaked some out, before I was ready. I leaned back, wrapped my arms under my tits to provide a shelf for the cum, and looked him right in the eye. I slowly opened my mouth, but had to tilt my head back to avoid spilling the jizz prematurely. Ever so gradually, I opened my mouth as wide as possible, and pushed my tongue around and around, to present the big load. Again, ever so slowly, keeping my eyes locked on his, I tipped a slow stream to emerge from my mouth, and watched it dribble down my chest. First, I turned my head to the left, to focus on the nipple of my left breast, then continued to let it drizzle out, as I swung my head towards the other tit. My boobs were now slathered, thick with cum as I looked down, then I said, in my huskiest voice, "John, come and give me a big kiss. First, lick the cum from my chin, then suck the rest from my mouth, and do it, right now!"

He looked sort of stunned for a moment, then complied; our two tongues jointly playing with the cum inside our two mouths, for some time. Next, I pushed him back, plumped up my creamy tits, and said, "This mess is yours, and you need to lick it up completely. Be sure to suck my nipples while doing your job, as you have only just begun to service my needs."

"You've had your pleasure, and it's my turn. You will go down on me, and eat me until I tell you to stop." His obedience led me to a great orgasm, and an hour later, I drifted off to sleep. My last waking memory was with his tongue still buried in my cunt.

So, we've had our moments, but not nearly as much as we could have, as nights like that were the exception. My sex drive has always been lower than John's, and he frequently masturbates whenever he feels the urge, and thinks I'm not as interested. He's also a night person, and sleeps less than six hours, which means I am frequently long asleep when he comes to bed.

Still, I've awoken many times when I hear the snap of his jockey shorts being lowered, and though he turns on his side, away from me, to try and minimize the noise of his stroking his cock, the bed still vibrates to signal his activity. I usually turn away, wait for the whacking off to resume, and know he'll soon finish, and both of us will sleep.

Sometimes, even in the middle of the night, he will roll over towards me, and lay his stiff cock in my ass-crack, press the shaft between my cheeks, and rub a few strokes, to wake me gently, hoping I will join the party. If I respond, he immediately dives below the covers, flips me on my back, spreads my legs wide, and starts lapping at my twat. Once it is moist enough to give him an opening for his tongue, he buries it deep in my pussy. He often forgets to include rubbing and pinching my nipples to gradually arouse me, but when he does this first, I enjoy the cunnilingus much more. Once I am wet, he concentrates his attention at the very bottom of my vagina, and fingers my moistened clit area at the same time. My juices stream out of my pussy, and I know what he's doing when he uses this lubrication to move the pad of his thumb from my vaginal opening, down to my ass-crack, use a little pressure to expose my anus, and rub the his wet thumb on my asshole, without inserting it. My ass is well-lubed, but he respects my wish not to go any further, and I don't disguise that this action really gets me hot, and my clit responds on its own to this attention down below.

I usually climax, but quietly, and despite the gentle sucking and light touch, am not one to really let go, scream, or try for multiple orgasms by making him continue to eat my pussy. But, I do sleep extremely well on those nights he has done this.

On some nights, he is not shy about simply laying on his back, with underwear and covers pulled down, and stroking himself, not caring if I wake and catch him in the act. There's enough ambient light for me to see his bare cock, and I'll turn towards him, and watch him pump his dick. When he knows I am awake, he will often grab my arm and guide my hand over his, to join him in stroking his meat. Soon, I will take him into my mouth and finish him, offering to share the cum load when he explodes into my mouth.

He has explained, several times, that his wish to eat his own cum is very great, but the instant after ejaculation, the urge goes away. So he usually takes the cum-swap into his own mouth, then wipes it away with his hand, only eating a small part of the load. He believes that a lot of women think that men eating their own jizz is a big turn-on for the women, but I'm not sure that I strongly agree with that view. Nonetheless, he's showing me a way for me to satisfy his fantasy for female domination by pretending I am forcing him to do so.

It's pretty empowering to know that the order, "Eat that cum, eat every drop, and don't spill any," will make him instantly erect, and throbbing, and it does. Talking dirty is hard for me, but I'm seeing what he means by the pleasure of exercising such control over him.

Which brings us to a day that changed our sex lives forever, and took us to the next level, as the well-worn cliché says.

I was out doing a bit of shopping at the mall, and when I returned, I was anxious to show John the pretty lingerie that I'd just picked out. For some reason, I must have been much quieter than normal when I came into the house, didn't see him in the family room watching the ball game, so wandered into our bedroom.

There he was, reclined on the bed, completely naked, with my vibrator turned on high, and stroking his cock and balls. I glanced over and saw that the TV was on, playing a porn video. Momentarily, the shock of seeing him masturbate, meant that I really did not notice the video, but I just stared at him.

"I can see what you are doing, and if you want to get off, alone, that's OK with me, but I'm willing to participate. So why now, and why do you feel the need to do it while I am out?"

He covered himself up, looked very embarrassed and couldn't come up with a straight answer for me. Only then, did I look over at the big plasma screen in the corner to see the images being displayed.

A man was on his back, being fucked in the ass, by a big-breasted, dusty-complexioned woman using a huge, pink strap-on cock. The action was fierce, as she thrust back and forth forcefully while he moaned and encouraged her. "Fuck me, harder, harder and don't stop!"

I dropped my packages on the floor, and watched, mesmerized by the pounding that his ass was taking. I could feel my own pussy start to get wet, as this action was a big turn-on for me. I said nothing for a good five minutes, as the ass penetration continued, and the man seemed to be enjoying it more and more. Soon, he froze, his stiff cock throbbed back and forth in the tight close-up, and he shouted, "I'm coming..."

A massive eruption came from his cock, arced a foot in the air, and began to splatter all over his pubic hair and a stream landed up on his chest, right up to his neck. He spurted at least four times, sending ropes of stringy cum all over him. The woman slowly withdrew the strap-on from his ass, and I could see that it was at least ten inches long, thick and ribbed like the real thing. He had taken all of it in his ass, right up to the hilt and the silicone ball-sack at its base. Its size was a surprise to me until it had come into view after its withdrawal. I couldn't help exclaiming, "He took all of that in his ass? It's so thick, too."

John still had not said a word, but the on-screen action continued...

Next, the woman bent over his torso, and slowly licked and slurped all the way from his cock-head, sucking the stream of sperm on the man's chest. When she had taken it all into her mouth, she held it there. She then straightened up, moved beside his head, and yanked his mouth wide open. From a height of ten inches, she slowly opened her mouth, and dropped a huge snowball of cum right into his waiting mouth. A few drips missed his mouth, so she licked them up, then smashed her mouth down onto his, thrusting her tongue inside, to join him playing with the load inside.

"Now, swallow it, you faggot cum slut!" A big gulp, as his Adam's apple surged. Soon, he opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue, to show that it was now empty.

"Did you enjoy eating your own cum, and getting fucked in the ass by a woman? He nodded, and she continued, "That's good because you had better get used to it -- both parts -- because it's going to be the only way for you from now on. You will eat every load, and I will tell you when you may cum, and where you may deposit it."

"To earn this right to cum, you will first eat me until I tell you that you are done. If you have satisfied me, then I might agree to fuck you with my strap-on, or I might not. Either way, your cum is mine, and I control when you release it, and where. We'll have a different spot every day, and you will not know where that will be until I give you permission to do so."

"You invited me to force you to eat your own cum, so now you will do it on my terms. Pretty soon, you will love the cum-eating so much so that you will beg me to let you cum, just so you can gobble it, willingly."

"You asked for it, and now you have to live with it. It will be my choice; not yours, and completely under my control."

The DVD scene had ended, and I now asked John, "Is this what you like, and what you want to do? Is this why you were keeping this from me, because you were unsure of my reaction to your fetish fantasy?"

He sheepishly looked up at me, nodded, and whispered, "Yes, I want you to fuck me in the ass, treat me like your cum-slut, and make me eat every load of cum."

Now, all the cards were on the table, and his kinky fetish was no longer a secret.

How did I feel, and what did I do about it?

You will have to wait for the next installment, which will be coming soon, as they say!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds