• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa's Teasing, the Massage

Lisa's Teasing, the Massage

12

My daughter Lisa has been having a certain 'effect' on me lately. Not in a way that I'm proud of either.

It started two years ago when she came to live with me after the divorce because I lived closer to the University she was going to attend. Later, as a college sophomore at age 19, she joined the women's volleyball team, and that's when the troubles began.

She started wearing skimpier outfits around the house, related to her sporting activities. She'd go out for a jog on weekends, wearing a white t-shirt and tight shorts, and return home, covered in sweat, with her sports bra visible. That she had such a long, slender, body didn't help either. It meant more of her skin would be showing.

Things became even worse when summer came around. After two months of lounging around the house from her vacation, she began working out vigorously to get back in shape for the upcoming season. I would usually have to come home to the sight of her athletic body sprawled across the couch from exhaustion after a workout; with her bare feet and toned legs on top of the armrest, and her long blond hair spread across the other end. Everything became casual with her.

***

One night, my daughter and I watched tv together as we sometimes would after dinner. She sat on the floor to stretch her body by leaning forward to touch her toes. She eventually moved to stretch each individual leg by bending down and grabbing her foot. Every so often she would let out a few small grunts which showed her relieved tension.

She wore a pair of shorts, which were too small for her and exposed much of her tanned thighs. She also had on a black sports bra which showed right through the thin white t-shirt. Needless to say, I was concentrating more on her than I was on the television.

"Dad, would you mind giving me a massage?" she asked in the most gingerly tone. "I'm really sore."

"Of course," I replied.

After scooting towards where I was sitting with her back towards me, she pointed behind her head and said, "It's my neck and upper back...they're killing me..."

I knew exactly what she wanted, placing both of my hands on neck and beginning to massage the area that she wanted taken care of. My hands gently squeezed around the back of her neck and my thumbs pressed against her upper back. Her skin felt incredibly soft.

Moans had started to escape her lips. They were soft at first, but became louder every time I squeezed so I started squeezing harder so I could hear her more. I knew it was wrong to do something like this to my own daughter, but I couldn't help it. I was even starting to get an erection.

"You feel tense," I said, breaking the awkward tension.

She moaned again, "I am. Your hands feel so good dad. If I had known what you could do with them, I would have been harassing you for massages ever since I started playing volleyball."

"Thanks, you aren't the first lady who's ever complimented me on this," I replied, squeezing a little harder in the process.

Her moans then became a little louder, seemingly more sexual in nature. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or not. As crazy as it seemed, it was definitely a possibility that she was. Everything had become so blatant with her and her constant need to expose herself around the house.

Then, she said something which only reaffirmed my view:

"Dad, why are you still single? I'm sure there are plenty of other women who'd love to be in the position I'm in right now."

"Well, it's been hard to date, being as busy as I am with work," I replied honestly.

"Is that why you're squeezing so hard? It must have been a while since you've had your hands on a woman."

I was shocked that my own daughter would talk to me like this. And I was even more shocked at the seductive tone that was in her voice. But the truth is, she was right. I wanted to pull my hands away, but doing so would only acknowledge her point. Besides, at that point, it was like my hands had a mind of their own. I couldn't stop touching her soft skin and toned body.

"It's nothing like that. I'm just doing what you've asked," I said to her defensively, still rubbing her.

She suddenly turned around and faced me while on her knees, which broke the grip that I had on her.

"I'm going up to my room now," she smiled. "Thanks for the massage. I really enjoyed it."

Her hand patted my inner-leg as a gesture of appreciation, but she inadvertently touched the tip of my semi-erect penis with her hand, causing her eyes to widen a bit at my embarrassing moment. Had she done this on purpose? Did she guess that I would be aroused, and took a chance by touching me there of all places. After all, it wasn't accidental. She knew where she had put her hand.

She did it on purpose.

"I see you enjoyed the massage as much as I did," she said with a huge smirk on her face. "Good night, and have fun with that."

That was the moment where I should have been the responsible adult and given her a talk, about how this should stop. How her behavior was getting to be too much. Except I couldn't bring myself to do it.

When she got up and happily went to her room, it was clear that this was only the beginning. And I didn't know how to react to that.

***

My daughter tanning in the backyard was the first thing I saw when I opened my bedroom curtains the next morning.

Her tanning outside wasn't exactly out of the ordinary, but I did find the circumstances to be a little strange. She usually likes to lay out in the sun while at the beach, or in the backyard during the weekdays while I'm at work, not while at I'm at home. And especially not when I so clearly had a view of her from my bedroom.

The beach blanket she was laying on was nearly at the other end of our yard, which was in perfect sight of my window. She wore a tiny yellow bikini which was a lot more revealing than anything she's ever worn when I'm around. She had to have been teasing me after that conversation we had last night.

Whatever she was doing was certainly having its effect on me. She was laying on her stomach with her sunglasses on listening to music on her earphones. Her head was resting on the blanket as if she was half asleep. Her blond hair was in its usual ponytail. Her calves and feet were up in the air, and were slowly waving around. But what really stood out to me was seeing her tanned skin brightly glisten from the rays of the hot morning sun. The muscles on her back and the roundness of her rear end were especially making me aroused. All that time playing volleyball had its benefits, and I was seeing that firsthand.

I couldn't believe that I was once again having such immoral and taboo thoughts about my own daughter. Seeing her long and slender body in such a sexy pose was making me hard.

And just when I thought the sight of her laying there couldn't get any sexier, it did, as she suddenly reached her arm around to untie the back of her bikini. Before I knew it, I was looking at her bare back and the side of her breast as she pulled her top away. And when she moved to free the strings from her body, I was able to catch a glimpse of her pink nipple for the very first time in my life. Her breast looked perky and upturned. The view ended when she laid flat on her stomach again.

My heart was racing. I've seen my fair share of topless women in my life, but seeing my own daughter like this was a category of its own. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't really care anymore.

The feeling of lust came to an abrupt end as she suddenly turned her head and lifted her sunglasses to look in my direction. I immediately turned away and got out of sight, marking the second time in two days that I had been caught by my daughter in a really awkward situation.

***

I tried acting natural as I made myself breakfast a short time later. I still felt horribly embarrassed for getting caught watching my own daughter as she sunbathed. And even worse, she knew that I enjoyed it after last night's massage.

"Morning dad!" she said exuberantly as she headed towards me in the kitchen.

She had just come back inside the house, still in her tiny little bikini. There was no attempt whatsoever to cover her bikini-clad breasts. All she bothered to do was wrap a towel around her waist to cover her hips and thighs- that was it. I wanted to ask her if she thought this was appropriate, but I knew that bringing up the topic could only make things worse.

"Hey there. You seem extra cheerful this morning," I replied, trying to act casual, even though we both knew that things weren't going to be the same anymore.

She smiled, "Well it's a beautiful morning and I have a lot to be happy about. And I'll be out shopping and hanging out with my friends for the rest of the day if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. Have a great time and be safe."

She stood there lingering for a moment with a slightly uncomfortable look on her face. A bombshell was definitely coming, but I didn't know what. All I could do was pray that it wasn't so bad.

"Dad, I have something kind of weird to ask you, if that's okay."

"What is it?" I replied, hoping it wasn't what I was expecting her to say.

"Were you spying on me earlier?"

Why this? Why now? What was she up to? I had a million questions in mind, but this was my own daughter, and I didn't want to push things further. All I wanted was to deny everything, hoping this would all go away, hoping this was a brief rebellious stage in her life.

"Lisa, I'm your father, I would NEVER do that," I defiantly told her.

"Are you sure?" she replied with an eyebrow raised. "I mean, it's okay if you were, I don't blame you. And I'm definitely not mad at you."

I gave a loud sigh, "I opened my window curtains and there you were. And with my luck, right when I opened it you turned to look and saw me there. So no, I wasn't spying."

"Dad, your curtains were already fully open when I saw you standing there. You were spying on me. Just admit it," she said in a condescending tone.

There it was. The moment every father secretly dreads when their daughters reach a certain age of physical maturity. I was caught.

"Fine, I was just looking, and I'm NOT proud of it either. Is that what you wanted to hear? You were so exposed out there that half our neighbors could probably see you."

"I don't care if our neighbors could see me, I wanted you to have a look," she said with a grin.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe what she had just said to me, and so brazenly with no sense of embarrassment whatsoever.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not stupid, you know. I've noticed how much you look at my body when you think I'm not aware. Frankly, I think it's kind of cute. And after last night's conversation and that massage you gave me, I thought you deserved to see a little something extra this morning."

"I don't know what's gotten into you," I told her. "You're a beautiful young woman and it's hard for any man to keep his eyes away from you. But I'm your father and this is inappropriate."

"Well, I was thinking that both of us could get something out of this. Maybe I could let you see me in exchange for some extra compensation. You know, like a part-time job. My body in exchange for some extra spending cash. What do you think?"

What the hell was she thinking? And why was I even considering this? For a split second, a small part of me pondering what this would be like, but likely my better judgment forbade it.

"Lisa, if anyone ever found out about this I..."

"...oh...is that what's holding you back?" she said, cutting me off mid-sentence. "In that case, I'll do you a big favor; if you don't come over here and undo my top, THEN I'LL TELL EVERYONE that you've been spying on me and going through my panties. I'll even tell mom, and you know that everyone in this neighborhood will find out after that."

Her threat shocked me to the core. How could she? Would she really do it? I know my daughter. Many parents say that, yet they actually don't. In my case, I actually do.

There was no way she would ever go through with this. I was sure of that. It was something she often used to do; make false threats to tell her mother, unless I gave her what she wanted.

The thing was, she only did it when she knew I would give in to her demands anyway. When she knew I'd cave. Her threats were never malicious. They were always playful and meant to be a father/daughter game. Only this time, the results of the game were sexual in nature.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I wouldn't? You know how much I love to gossip. You know I would do it. Now come over here and get me topless."

Through it all, there was a playful tone in her voice. This was no threat. There was no threat whatsoever. It was simply a ruse. We both knew it.

This was a seduction. Pure and simple. Her way of getting me involved without me feeling guilty over it. After all, according to her, I'd have no choice. It was either do this, or she would supposedly tell her mother, which she'd never do. At this point, all I could do was play along.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

She smiled and slowly nodded. "This is not a joking matter. Now get over here and expose my tits. You know you want to."

There was no point in going slow. This was going to happen eventually. I stepped forward and reached behind her neck to pull the top bikini string, which revealed her gorgeous breasts. They were small and pert, and they curved upwards. Her nipples were small, a light shade of pink. Those nipples of hers became hardened the moment they were exposed. Maybe from the exposure to air, or maybe from her own arousal. I couldn't be sure, and I didn't want to speculate the reason for it.

Seeing her completely topless, I loved her bikini tan lines which were in stark contrast to the rest of her. They looked like pale white triangles on her chest compared her natural bronze sun tan which covered the rest of her body.

She licked her lower lip. "What do you think?"

"You look absolutely stunning," I admitted.

"Thanks dad. And what about my offer? I could use a little extra cash when I go out today."

"Lisa, it's bad enough that you're standing here topless because I undid your bikini. But you know we can't go any further that this. If you want extra money, I'll give you a hundred dollars, and that's it. You know how much your mother hates it when I spoil you."

She reached down and grabbed my hardening erection. It felt like an electric shock. Then it just felt good, and I grew in her hand, which she must have loved because she started to smile.

"Oh my," she said sarcastically, in a sexual way. "I can you feel you growing in my hand. I must be doing something right. You must really be pent up if your own daughter can get you hard."

She started squeezing and massaging my cock through my pants. I grew even harder. Oh god, my own daughter. Why did she want this? Why was she doing this to me?

"Lisa, I'm your father. We can't."

"Aren't you the one who's always lectured me on having a strong work ethic? Well, I'm offering my services to you."

She got on her knees and began undoing my pants. Her eyes were locked on mine with a dead serious expression. She paused before she could free my hard-on.

"How about this," she said from her knees. "You give me a couple hundred bucks, and I'll give you the best blowjob of your life."

There's only so much temptation a normal man can endure.

"Please don't, we can't."

She pulled and finally freed my hard cock and held it tightly in her hand. Her fingers felt so soft and delicate.

"We don't have to do anything. I'll be the one doing all the work," she said as she started planting soft and gentle kisses on the tip of my penis.

I could have easily stopped her from doing this. I could have easily pushed her away and put my hard cock back inside my pants. But I couldn't. I didn't want to. Because deep down, I wanted this to happen, and so I let it continue.

Feeling her breath where she had just placed her kiss sent shivers down my spine. It felt even better when her tongue swirled around the head of my cock a few times before she took me in between her lips. She felt warm and wet. And the tight gripping suction of her mouth was more intense than I've felt from any other woman I've ever been with in my life, from my daughter, of all people.

"Oh god...Lisa...don't stop..." I moaned, suddenly reversing my position like a cheap politician.

She spit my cock out of her mouth for a moment and replied, "You see dad, I knew you'd like it."

Her lips went right back around my cock after she said that, and with the encouragement I gave her, she became even more enthusiastic about the blowjob she was giving me. Her head moved back and forth in a quick movement for the next several minutes, without any sign of slowing down. Her hand was expertly stroking the base of my cock in a twisting motion. And with the way she was sucking me off, I was able to feel every corner of her mouth, from both sides of her cheeks, all around her tongue, and the top of her mouth and throat.

When the time came, I started panting, "I'm about to cum...I'm about to cum..."

She quickly took my out of her mouth and began stroking me furiously. She looked me right in the eyes as she stuck her tongue out like a small puppy waiting for its food.

I gave her what she wanted, shooting load after load of my cum onto her waiting mouth. I nearly collapsed from the pleasure as she kept on stroking every last drop of my sperm onto her tongue. She didn't swallow either, she let the cum pile up to show me just how bad and dirty she can be.

"That was incredible. I haven't cum that much in a very long time."

She put her tongue back in her mouth and swallowed my load, making a very loud 'gulp' sound in the process. After a few more licks around the corners of her mouth, she stuck her tongue out again to reveal her empty mouth; a mouth now free of my cum, heading directly towards her stomach.

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied, still making smacking noises with her mouth as she finished swallowing. "Go ahead and enjoy your breakfast. I'll get the money later."

With that, she picked up her bikini top and headed up the stairs, still topless with no plans to cover herself up.

***

She was all I thought about for the rest of the day. Not only did I let my only daughter perform oral sex on me, but I also paid her over a hundred dollars in exchange for her 'services.'

But as horrible as I felt about committing an act of incest with my own daughter, it didn't take long for me to realize that I loved it just as much, and that I didn't want it to stop. I had finally given in to my torturous urges to masturbate thinking about her, and I even used pictures of her to top it all off.

It was around 8 pm when she came back home that day. She wore a simple tank top and a mini skirt, along with flip-flops on her feet. On both arms were shopping bags from what appeared to be designer brands (courtesy of her sucking me off for cash, of course).

"You look like you had a lot of fun today," I told her.

"I sure did." She held up her shopping bags in a modeling pose, "All of us had a great time today spending money at the mall and talking about what I did with you earlier."

I nearly freaked out when she said that. "You did what!? Oh god. Lisa, do you realize how many people are going to find out about this now?"

"Oh, relax. Trust me, they aren't going to tell anyone because they do the same things with their dads for extra money, since their moms won't swallow. In fact, they were the ones who encouraged me to do this with you. Consider it being a good entrepreneur by providing a good service."

"Is that what you girls call it these days? Back in my day, we used to call it being a..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa's Teasing, the Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds