• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Box Pt. 05

The Box Pt. 05

12

I want to thank everyone for their, observation and criticisms both positive and negative. It all helps, enjoy.

*****

Terri had a good workout at the gym and was now ready to do some serious unwinding. She stripped out of her sweaty gym gear putting it in a plastic bag then dumping it in her kit bag. She wrapped herself in a towel and headed to the steam room while thinking over the day she'd had.

Ann and Kevin hadn't come home but they did call to tell her that they were staying with friends. That was fine she trusted her children and knew the people they were staying with. Ted called telling her he was still stuck at work dealing with the problems and various issues. He sounded angry and stressed which she tried to soothe with promises of good food, sex. or simply a good night's sleep. He'd thanked her and asked about her day.

"Oh not much." She'd replied. "Just the usual Saturday with no one around." She laughed to herself thinking about how she'd entertained herself and Ben. Ted listened then shocked her by saying that maybe she should get a boy friend if she was bored. Which after thinking about it, Terri decided to take as nothing more than an innocent comment or attempted humour from an overly frustrated husband. Considering that at the time Terri was standing in the kitchen dressed in nothing but her thong bathing suit minus her top dripping water onto the floor. All the while watching Ben move back and forth behind the fence cutting his parent's back lawn.

She did find that having an exhibitionist streak had given her an enjoyable nervously thrilling experience. Not to mention giving Ben a good show of her body along with playing with herself. Leaving her to wonder how many times Ben had gotten off while watching her. She also wondered how his cock would feel and what it looked like. Ah well, joys of a fantasy life. She had looked at the clock and decided she had time to head to the gym for a late afternoon workout hoping it would work out her own frustration. Maybe Ted would be in a good mood when he came home so she could expand on her day of fun.

Terri opened the door to the steam room feeling the wall of steamy air envelop her as it drew her into the room. She sat down on the bench at the back leaving her towel wrapped around herself. A couple of women sat in the room and made some pleasant comments to her, then went back to their own conversation. Terri closed her eyes leaning back against the warm damp wood letting the heated steam take her. She opened her eyes to cat like slits as Pam pulled open the door settling across from her on another bench. Pam smiled at Terri and the two other women saying hi before closing her eyes and folding her fingers across her towel wrapped tummy. After a while the two women left the room saying good bye and to enjoy the steam. Pam opened her eyes and looked at Terri.

"Thought they'd never leave." Said Pam as she stood and un-wrapped her towel from her naked body putting it across the bench and lying down. She left one side of the towel longer than the other so she would have something to fold over herself if any one came into the steam room. Terri watched Pam spread herself out along the towel bending one leg exposing herself, her hand resting on her hip. "So how've you been?"

Terri watched Pam move her legs as she stretched herself out. Terri had never been attracted to a woman but she had to admit Pam had one of those bodies people just loved to look at. For the first time Terri noticed a black and red ink tribal tattoo that looked like a Haida representation of a whale's tail just above Pam's pussy. Pam looked at her and smiled.

"So nice to steam after a long workout." Said Pam her eye's boring into Terri.

"Yeah. . .nice." Said Terri. She could feel her heart beating in her chest as she closed her eyes not wanting Pam to interrupt her day dream.

"Do you like the tattoo? Asked Pam. "I just got it done a few days ago." Terri opened her eyes and looked at the tattoo the point of the tail pointing down towards her pussy. Pam's fingers pointing to it drawing a line to her pussy mound. Terri told her it was nice and closed her eyes not wanting to seem intrusive. "I hate wrapping myself up when I'm in here but being naked seems to bother most people." Terri could feel her own towel beginning to slip open but did nothing to stop it.

"Uh yeah I guess so." Answered Terri nervously.

"Oh don't get me wrong most people have body issue and that's fine I understand that. I just like to be comfortable." Terri opened her eyes and watched Pam open her legs further while closing her eyes at the same time. "You could get really lost in here couldn't you? I mean just letting your mind wander and leave the outside world." Pam moved her hand down to groin just below the tattoo.

"Yeah I guess you could." Answered Terri. Terri had the feeling that ants where starting to run up and down her body along with that familiar tingle in her pussy. "Ah look maybe I should go and let you have some privacy." She got up holding the loose towel around her trying not to look at Pam.

"Don't be silly sit relax that's all I'm doing. I hope you don't mind." Said Pam. Terri watched Pam's fingers begin to play across her pussy lips. She shrugged then sat back down then lay down along the bench her towel loosely wrapped around her.

Pam opened the slit of her pussy with her middle finger then gently pushed it into herself. She opened her eyes and smile at Terri who was trying desperately not to watch. Terri felt her own towel beginning to fall away as she watched Pam play with herself as Pam's hips began to slowly move against her fingers. Pam opened her mouth and let out a low moan. Terri gave her a nervous smiled her own towel falling open reveling her naked body to Pam. Pam pushed a second finger deeper inside her and arching her back. Terri felt her own fingers starting to play with the outside of her pussy lips which had opened and moisten. Terri pushed her fingers into herself feeling the tension run up and down her back bone causing her to shake her head back and forth.

"Oh God. .that. . feels so. . .ggggoooo." Stammered Terri involuntarily as her mouth opened and closed sucking in the steamy air.

"That's it girl you go with it." moaned Pam.

The door of the steam room suddenly opened, the two women yanked their fingers from their pussies and threw their towels over themselves as they started to giggle. Two older women entered the steam room and sat down saying hello while passing comments about this and that and what a nice gym it was. Pam and Terri smiled politely adding their own comments agreeing that it was a very nice gym.

A guilty attack of nerves made Terri get up, re-wrap the towel around herself and head for the showers for some much needed privacy. Pam's eyes following like a tiger watching a mouse running across the jungle floor as the door closed behind her.

Holy fuck Terri thought to herself. Never been that nasty, well yes I was early today. God that makes two times today I played with myself in front of someone. She felt a sense of nervous excitement as she turned on the shower enjoying the hot water sluicing down her body. Oh man that was so hot she thought, the images of Pam's body playing in her mind.

As she turned her face into the shower Terri wondered what it would be like to make out with a woman. She thought about the photos in the porn magazines of women kissing and playing with each other. She remembered back in University one of her girl friends had drunkenly kissed her at a party while Terri was drunk enough to kiss her back. But that was all that had happened between the two of them. A few years after graduation, Terri discovered that her girl friend she'd kissed was living with another woman she'd met at a gay pride event.

Pam smiled at Terri as the two women walked out to their cars letting Terri know she'd see her next time while giving Terri a knowing wink. Terri felt her heart flutter and her pussy tingle as she watched Pam walk to her car. I wonder what Pam would taste like she asked herself along with how does one pick up a woman? She remembered all the corny lines guys used on her when she was single. She didn't think she'd have to use any of them on Pam since Pam seemed to be pretty open and aggressive. More than likely Pam would use them on her given the chance.

When she got home Terri stripped putting on her short red silk bathrobe. She headed to the basement and tossed her gym gear into a laundry basket. Then rummaged through the box looking for something on gay sex. She found an issue with two women kissing on the front cover along with a couple of Penthouse magazines with sections about woman making it with other women. No one was home but new messages told her that Ann was staying overnight at her friends. While Ted was still trying to solve the problems of the universe before his company was sucking into a black vortex. Ken was just out with his running buddy's doing the teenage guy thing. She was comforted knowing that the family stayed in contact letting her knows what was going on and that they were fine. All the while the house had that not so silent hum that washed over everything.

Terri lay down on the couch and opened the gay magazine findinga section with lesbian stories and began to read. She could feel her pussy opening as she spread her legs her fingers playing across her clit as she began to read. She arched her back and moved her hips feeling that familiar tension building inside her. She looked at the picture of two women kissing their hands clearly exploring each other as she thought back to her girl friend at university. Oh if only she hadn't been drunk and if only I had been a little more open to such things way back when she thought to herself. Ah well, I suppose it's never too late just as Pam's smiling face appeared in her day dreams.

After cutting the grass along with a few other chores, Ben had spent most of the late afternoon walking around the neighborhood. He'd been trying to work off the horny energy that had washed over him for most of the day. Fuck beating off wasn't working as he thought about Terri displaying herself in her back yard. He'd enjoyed the skimpy thong she had been wearing which had left nothing to his imagination along with watching her play with herself. She was one hot bitch he thought as he adjusted himself in his shorts. He knew she had seen him and had looked right at him all the while she'd just kept teasing him. Mind you she didn't seem to mind that much and after a while he hadn't bothered to hide any more.

Ben found himself walking past Terri's darkened house just as the street lights came on. He stopped and stood for a while looking at the house as if he was rooted to the ground. Slowly he looked around making sure no one could see him not quite sure what he was doing. He slowly walked up the driveway past her car to the side of the house. He jumped when a motion censored light flashed on illuminating the front of the house.

Ben was glad it was getting dark out as he entered the back yard through the side gate. He cringed when the gate hinges squeaked when the gate opened and closed since he was trying not to make any noise. Oh fuck his heart pounded in his chest; part of him wanted to run but he kept walking. This was so wrong, everything about it was wrong he thought as he creped around the back of the house. He looked around the darkening back yard noting a dim light coming through a basement window. Slowly he walked to the window and looked down into the basement. Then he got on his belly and inched forward. His breath caught in is throat as he watched Terri lying on the couch her hips bucking as she played with herself, his cock getting instantly hard. He slowly reached for his cock just as his forehead banging against the window as he pulled his cock free of his fly.

Terri froze and looked at the window, Ben's face was frozen with fear as he looked down at her. A smile crept along her face as she looked up at Ben his face bathed in that deer in the head lights look. Terri slowly raised her hand signaling Ben with her finger that it was ok and to stay where he was. Her heart raced as she licked her fingers clean then she slowly got up closing her red silk bathrobe over herself.

Terri found Ben standing at the sliding door outside the kitchen with a look of panic on his face. She unlocked the door sliding it open folding her arms over her red silk bath robe covering her tits.

"You're out late." She said as she looked him up and down.

"Ah yeah, guess I am, went for a walk. I'm really sorry. Please don't tell my parents or call the police." He stammered.

"See anything you like?" She smiled at his mumbled answer. "Why don't you come in?" The look on Ben's face made her wonder if he was going to bolt or die of embarrassment. Slowly he entered the house as she closed the sliding door behind him. "Not to worry Ted's at work, the kids are out and I'm not going to tell your parents or call the police. Care for a drink?" Ben nervously nodded to scared to speak or to wonder where this was going. "We have to go to the basement. Ted keeps a beer fridge down stairs." He followed Terri down to the basement watching her ass move under the red silk. She told him to make himself comfortable in one of the overstuffed chairs across from the couch. Got him his beer then turned on the radio to a station that played light jazz.

"Did you enjoy today?" She asked her eyes never leaving Ben's face as she slowly moved her hips to the music. He nodded smiling sheepishly.

Ben sat fiddling with his beer across from Terri as she draped herself across the couch her red silk bath robe open exposing her body. Ben felt his mouth go dry, his hands sweaty, and his cock straining in his shorts. Man she was so fucking hot he thought wondering how or if he should make some kind of first move or any move at all.

Terri smiled at him and ran her tongue over her lips. She could tell he was scared but also curious and very aroused. She opened her legs and pulled her left knee up giving him a good look at her shaved pussy. She could see he was shy not knowing what to do which she found rather cute. She smiled at him and placed her left hand on her leg.

What to do? She thought to herself. I'll bet this boy is a virgin. It would be so nice to pop his cherry. Slowly Terri got up and walked up to the chair placing her hands on his knees while going down on her knees in front of him.

"Don't be nervous." said Terri quietly. I'll be he'll blow the second I touch him. . .hmm. . That's ok he's young and trainable.

"I, I'm not. ."He stammered his face going red. She took his half full beer bottle from him and set it on the small table beside the chair.

"It's ok baby." She ran her hand down the side of his face and lifted herself up kissing him lightly on his lips, pulled away, then kissed him gently slipping her tongue into his mouth. He tentatively responded when he felt the tip of her tongue touch his then slowly he started to dance with her's. "There now." She smiled sitting back. "Why don't we make you more comfortable?"

Ben shifted himself as she undid his shorts and shoes pulling them down his legs. His cock sprang up and twitched as she looked down at it, a drop of pre cum on the tip, "Hm. . .very nice." He was a touch larger in length and girth than her husband. She slowly pushed his knees apart and ran her tongue over and around the tip of his cock. Yep she thought he's going to cum fast joys of youth and inexperience. She dropped her mouth over the length of his cock and sucked him deep using the lessons she'd learned deep throating her vibrator and Ted. She could feel Ben's twitching; she pulled back till she held only the head between her lips enjoying the taste of him.

He came hard sending his cum deep into her mouth. She sucked hard running her tongue around the head of his cock drawing his cum out of him feeling it rollover her taste buds to the back of her throat. He groaned rolling his head back against the chair his hips bucking.

Ben looked at Terri whispering that he was sorry he'd cum so fast. He looked into her smiling face as she pushed her hand under his shirt and stroked his chest.

"Sorry I didn't mean. . ." mumbled Ben. He was embarrassed and shy which Terri found touching. He wasn't some arrogant sports joke who thought he was God's gift which surprised her. She touched his face with her fingers.

"That's ok baby now let's see if we can't make you happy." She stood pulling him to his feet while taking off his shirt. She ran her hands up and down his naked body feeling his muscles and discovering his tickle spots. She let her bath robe fall to the floor then pulled him down to the carpet wrapping her arms and legs around him. "Now let's see if we can have some more fun." She kissed him and pulled herself hard against him enjoying the warm feel of his body. She felt his hands beginning to explore running up and down her sides and back as she held him.

She could feel his cock beginning to respond. Hm. . .youth. . .how old was he, 18, 19. Now was time to teach him how to make love to a woman. She pulled his head down to her tits feeling his lips brush against her nipples. "Open up baby and suck use your tongue." She felt his mouth around her as his tongue playing with her nipple. Hmmm. . oh yes that's it baby she thought. He moved his mouth to her other nipple without prompting and closed his lips around. She closed her eyes as he sucked her into his mouth. She felt his fingers slip around her playing across her chest and down her stomach. She felt his fingers play across her pussy lips feeling her wetness finding her clit. "Not so hard baby slow down." She took his hand and showed him how to play with her, what pleased her and where to touch her. She showed him how to find her G stop and how to touch her. Hmmm. .quick learner. . .very quick. She wrapped her hand around his cock gently stroking him feeling him harden under her fingers. She pushed him down on to his back and straddled him. She smiled down at his look of wonder as she reached under her placing his cock at her opening. Hmmmm. . . She smiled as she sank down enjoying the feeling of him inside her.

Ben looked up at her wide eyed as he felt her push down his cock feeling like it was wrapped in wet velvet.

"Oh man this is. . .oh man." He began to flex his hips against her. She reached down and kissed him enjoying the dance with his tongue.

"Slow down baby. . .easy." Said Terri as she pushed down on him feeling his pubic hair against her pussy. She held him there not moving looking down at his face.

"I don't have any. .you know. . ah don't want to. I'm sorry but I never . . . I mean." He stammered. She could see a little panic in his eyes and was touched that he had enough presences of mind that he wanted to protect her and was embarrassed he didn't have any condoms. Even more touching that he'd told her he'd never been with a woman before. She touched his face and gently kissed him wanting to calm him letting him know it was ok suddenly wanting to make this special for him.

"Don't worry baby it's ok. I want to feel your cock in me I want to feel your skin, I want to feel it when you cum in me." She kissed him again and began to work her hips against him. She could feel it building inside her . . . oh yes very trainable . . . hmmm. . .she felt him cum as he flooded her womb her own orgasm blasting through her. Oh God she hadn't cum that hard in a long time as she felt his cum hit her cervix. She sank down onto his chest and kissed his neck. He wrapped his arms around her his cock slowly shrinking as it slipped out of her. She slipped off him onto the carpet enjoying the feel of his cum running out of her as they snuggled against each other. Her head resting on his shoulder her hand rubbing his chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Box Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds