• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Purple Ch. 04

Purple Ch. 04

Some of the comments have been really interesting in the last chapter so I may take some inspiration and ideas to continue, from where we left off last time.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions and support! Positive or negative, constructive criticism is always appreciated.


"So what exactly should I choose?"

You know that familiar rapping made on the floor when you walk wearing formal shoes.

I heard this sound seconds after I questioned myself, musing over the apparent anomaly of losing my godly powers because of a choice made by me. It was either Tracy or Mister purple. But let's get back to the situation at hand.

I turned around to the sound with quite some surprise as I wasn't used to anyone breaking a time stop when I'm around.

"Greetings, Falconbridge."

If I (God forbid) was a girl, I would have fallen head over heels in love with him. Love, lust, sensual pleasure whatever you want to call it, seemed to be emanating from his very pores. If that wasn't enough he was dressed in a James Bond style suit and tie, with a pair of sunglasses on his eyes. He tucked his hand inside the suit pockets smiling smugly. Daniel Craig looked like an ugly hobo compared to him.

His appearance seemed to be getting more and more hotter by the minute. The shoes he wore were black and polished. His hair was black, no wait, was it blonde or brown? I don't remember. Maybe it was changing according to the viewer's preference?

"I see we're stuck in a dilemma between love and lust here, is it not Nyphilia?" His voice was so powerful and manly. I felt like bowing down and licking his feet as if being worthy of being his slave was more than enough for me.

I faced Nyphilia and for a moment I saw a flicker of disdain pass across her awesome smile.

"Yes, it is my lord."

"Why wasn't I consulted?" He asked with a frown on his face. He noticed me and registered my awe with a smirk.

"Pardon the intrusion Falconbridge. I haven't even introduced myself. Where are my manners?" He extended his hand. I took it.

"Call me whatever you want. We wouldn't want any barriers between us now, would we?" Rhetoric and suave talk was certainly running as free as blood in his body. Considering he had any of the latter.

"Yes sir, I understand." I said dumbly.

"Do you address lady Nyphilia as madam too?" He grinned.

"No sir. But I would like to ask who you are, if I may." I treaded cautiously.

"My dear, haven't you heard of the chubby little kid who goes around shooting arrows with wings on his back?"

I hesitated. And then it all made sense. Lust and love. Nyphilia and-

"You're Cupid." I was shocked. It was all true. So did that mean there was an Aphrodite somewhere...?

"Took you long enough, young chap. Although I prefer a better name nowadays." He turned to Nyphilia who was partially blocking my view.

"But in a choice between love and lust which shapes a mature incubus, shouldn't I be present to defend the cause of love? You of all succubi, m'lady, should have known that. I should have been summoned and not have to take the effort to seek our protégé out."

"I was about to do that my lord."

Wow. The goddess of all succubi, lying. Now where had I read that line? 'The tendrils of Lies extend everywhere.' But I secretly knew that Nyphilia wanted me to choose lust. The readers would definitely know that.

"Whatever." He turned to me.

"The choice depends on you now. I perfectly know what Nyphilia did to Andreas' spirit. Transferring it to you have you the powers of a succubus but the characteristics of an incubus. You are powerful indeed but if you choose love, I promise you to show the vast variety of powers I could give you. Have you tried out your control on men? No? Well it wouldn't be as great as doing it with women." He gave a wicked smile.

"However I can remedy that. Through love you'll be able to change the course of history. You could make anybody fall in love with you willingly. And not just mind control them into submission. You want Tracy AND Bethany? It's done! You want to shape-shift? It's done!" He gave Nyphilia a glance.

"She hasn't been the greatest teacher or mom you know. Between us." He whispered this while he was still in Nyphilia's earshot.

"Lord Cupid, I think that would be more than enough for Falconbridge to decide."

He wrinkled his nose. "Hey! Don't call me that!"

Both of them looked me as I decided to make up my mind.

"Um, couldn't I do both?"

"That would be similar to fire and ice living together in peace." said Nyphilia.

"For once I agree with her."sighed Lord Cupid.

I looked at Tracy's pleasantly happy face. I recollected Bethany. I could have all of them, without having to rob them of their willpower. But the purple mist...I could spread it to the entire world. Maybe, even mind control everyone into peace. The choice was hard but I had to decide. I took a deep breath.

"L-love" I said. Nyphilia looked at me with a shocked expression. "I choose love." I wasn't going to tell anyone that I changed my mind at the last moment.

"Woohoo!" cheered Cupid as he punched his hand in the air. "Sticking with me kid will deliver all the bi***es to your doorstep."

"But Lord, wouldn't I even get to meet him?" Nyphilia asked.

"I don't think you would even be NEEDED m'lady." He sneered.

Nyphilia glared at him and then looked at me pitifully. "This doesn't end here." she said. She dissolved into purple mist. I was sorry to see her go. I knew I wouldn't be seeing her, after a long time.

I faced my guide once more. Was I sure whether I wanted love over lust? I doubted anybody in my situation would have been sure, considering the events of the past few weeks.

Lord Cupid stood next to me and took a bow and an arrow out of thin air.

"Wha-"

"Ssshh..."

He took proper aim at Tracy (imagine James Bond firing a bow and arrow) and before I could stop him, let the arrow fly, right above Tracy's left breast. If it was real, it would have killed her, but on making contact, it shattered into a million blue coloured shards. All of it which went right into Tracy's...heart?

"When Cupid let's fly, the arrow goes deep." He gave me his I'm-so-badass-right look.

"I've really got to teach you to fire this, but that's later on."

"So now what?" I asked. I was oblivious to the blue flames that shrouded me now. It was only when Lord Cupid told me later that the colour shift was obvious. In fact that was where the colour code for boys (blue) and girls (pink) came from. The flames receded and instead of a purple glow in my eyes there was a sky blue light on my pupils.

"Continue with what you were doing."

He snapped his fingers. Time unfroze and all the noise of jubilation reached my ears. Everyone was cheering me on to accept her proposal. It isn't everyday a girl wants to make the first move. Except Lord Cupid wasn't visible to the others.

Tracy stood on the table with her hands on her hips, a funny smile etched on her face. Strange, I had just made a life-altering decision only seconds ago and now I was going to make another one. What would my parents say if I told them about the events that transpired in my life recently? It would probably be like Adam's first reaction.

But I wasn't that kind of a stud, with multiple girlfriends. It would be an overstatement to say that I was even mildly popular. Maybe I could go from a zero to hero situation. There I go again with the "maybe". Nothing in this life was permanent except change. I think that's why the word "maybe" was invented. To signify, possiblity. In my life I see a lot of possibility.

Or MAYBE I was too obsessed with the Dr. Strange film.

"Okay calm down everyone. I've made my decision."

Tracy pursed her lips and stood there.

"I AGREE!" I shouted.

She jumped from the table and kissed me full on the lips. I wasn't prepared for that. I can confidently say that was my first real kiss. Hell, I hadn't even kissed when I was Mister Purple. She threw her hands around me slowly sliding her tongue into my mouth. I was really sloppy, of course, which was more than I could say for her. Her hands played with my hair as she had her way with me.

The crowd went crazy watching us. I couldn't care less.

Later on, I came to know that some of the guys in our school were present in the ice-cream parlour. So the rumour mill, began doing its job really well, owing to our little stunt.

We kissed when we were going out of the parlour. We kissed while walking on the street. We were holding hands when we weren't kissing. We were...madly in love.

I noticed Cupid walking alongside her. He was silently suppressing his laughter.

I didn't know where in particular where we were headed but we had all the time in the world for each other.

After we stopped kissing I exclaimed "Whoa. I can't believe it."

"Neither can I." She said, whilst intertwining her arms with mine.

"What do you think we should tell our parents?"

"Everything."

"But don't you think they'll disagree?" I thought about my dad who was very strict about even the friendship Tracy and I shared. My mom would probably evict me or something. "Girlfriend before university? Your bags are on the lawn." I know, I know, it sounds authoritarian but my parents very pretty orthodox.

"It wouldn't be good hiding this from them considering that they're our parents. Let's say we hid it from them. Then what? They're bound to find out sooner or later. It's inevitable." She stared straight ahead. I sighed and stopped walking.

"Look, Trace, you know my parents. They wouldn't even let you come into my room when we were doing a project together. Your parents are different. Mrs Hanks once left us alone in the house giving me the responsibility to make sure nothing goes wrong. You could try speaking to your mom about this, but I've got a zero percent probability of succeeding.

"I'll ask my mom to call yours. If I get though. She could maybe convince her or something-"

"What if it fails?"

"We'll still be together." She clasped my palm tightly.

I smiled.

"Of course, Trace. I thought that was obvious." I said, returning the clasp.

Lord Cupid made overly emotional gestures and expressions of an imaginary audience swooning before us.

"So uh, would you like to, I mean, come over and perhaps, mom isn't there so..."

"Wait, WHAAT?" I shouted.

"We could try out a few things, only if you want to..." She stroked her hair. I had seen something on Animal Planet once that when females run their hands through their hair it's basically a sign of preening.

"I'm coming. Right behind you ma'm." I turned around to Lord Cupid. He gave me a thumbs up and vanished into blue light.

Fifteen minutes and we were at Tracy's place. She started removing my clothes even before she opened the front door. She then ran to the stereo in the living room and played some annoyingly loud dubstep. I recognised City to City, almost instantaneously, as I listen to it while I do math.

"That's to cover the noises we make while we're-" She removed my jeans at this juncture, "-making out."

I realised the meaning of her words. I held her wrist.

"Trace, we can't have intercourse.It's not good right now. I mean we're not underage at all but I wouldn't want you to get pregnant by any chance." I know, I sounded like my mom, but whatever, it wasn't like downloading songs from the Internet. It was way more illegal than that.

"My. My. Since when did you become so sanctimonious." She tongue kissed me. "Just this once, I'm going to spare you." She said softly. "After that I swear I'll-" She left the threat hanging in the air.

"No, no Trace. It just isn't right. Alright how about this, we go softcore this time and I promise you on your nineteenth birthday I'm going to give you the best sex you'll ever have. Hopefully."

She looked like she wanted to argue but she started kissing me instead. She took me to her room, yep, the same room in which we had done innumerable projects.

Tracy threw me on her bed. Never had I thought that I would one day have sex with her on this very bed. We fondled each other's private parts besieged by the agony that we couldn't let our genitals meet.

We kissed each other. I violently tore open her bra and began sucking on them. I grasped her neck and planted small kisses on the nape. She in return held my cock and softly stroke it. We masturbated each other, orgasmed on each other, drank our juices, exchanged it in a battle of our tongues. Repeat.

Man, talk of the power I had over a human heart!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Purple Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds