• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Blackmailed

Blackmailed

1234

Friday, August 11th, 2006

"Come on in Candy," said Mel Brazier, the boss, as he waived her forward with this hand. "I have your final paycheck for the summer."

Candy checked to see that the correct name had been entered into the payee portion of check and the amount was what she expected. As always, the ten percent bonus covering the entire summer was particularly gratifying. Satisfied that all was as it should be, she tucked the check into her purse.

"We certainly had a good summer," he continued. "Made lots of money."

"I'm sure you made a lot more than I did, but I'm not complaining. Working here each summer has paid for everything I've needed over the past few years."

"Then I assume I can expect you back next year?"

"No Mel, this is the end of the line for me."

"Why?" he said, his voice rising a little in irritation.

"Because I have other plans for the future and I have enough money saved to pay for them. I appreciate the opportunity you have given me, but it's time to move on."

"But you're the best there is at your part of the business. I'll bump your pay another hundred per segment next summer. How about that?"

"Mel, you've bumped me a hundred every summer since the first year, plus a bonus at the end. You know I appreciate it, but I have to go."

"Okay, how about two hundred?"

"No thanks, Mel. You'll find a suitable replacement before I'm halfway home."

"That I doubt. Is there any way I can change your mind?"

"No."

"Well shit," he said softly as he stood up and offered his hand. "Good luck to you Candy. And if you change your mind, call me."

"I'm not going to change my mind Mel. You won't hear from me again. And good luck to you too," she said as she turned and walked toward the door.

"How can I reach you if we need to talk?"

"You can't."

Saturday, May 16th, 2015, 10:15 A.M.

Julie Anne Pearson sat on the deck in her back yard with a cup of tea, enjoying the late morning sun and counting her blessings. A graduate of Dartmouth with a Phi Beta Kappa key and a law degree from Harvard, she was superbly educated.

Julie was one of five attorneys in the violent crime section of the criminal division of New Hampshire's U.S. Attorney's office. She was in her seventh year on the job and was widely viewed as the successor to the Deputy Chief when he retired in a couple of years.

There was talk in the Justice Department of a judgeship in her future. Cocktail party conversation occasionally hinted at a seat on the Supreme Court someday. Julie dismissed such talk as alcohol-fueled nonsense; at least where the Supreme Court was concerned. As for a regular federal judge position, that was her professional goal and she had no reason to believe it wouldn't happen someday. She was good at what she did, she knew it, and so did everyone else.

The past week had been a good one all around. She presented her case against Roberto Gonzales to the Deputy Chief on Monday and was given the green light to take the case to the grand jury. Gonzales was at the top of New Hampshire's pyramid of heroin dealers. Dubbed 'The Magician' by criminals and law enforcement alike, Roberto had thirteen arrests, one indictment, and no convictions. His one trial resulted in a not guilty decision by a jury everyone believed had been tampered with but no one could prove it.

This time, Julie had Roberto in her sights with an ironclad case put together by a joint task force of DEA and state police agents. Roberto was going down and staying there. He would most likely spend the rest of his life looking through bars.

A terrible drug epidemic had taken hold of New Hampshire, perhaps the last state one would expect to find such a problem. The state's addiction rate on a per capita basis was among the highest in the nation. New Hampshire averaged one overdose death per day. Taking Roberto Gonzales out of circulation was expected to put a serious dent in the heroin trade and give the state some breathing room to attack the problem.

Aside from professional success, Julie had another reason to be grateful. Today was her thirty-second birthday and tonight she would celebrate it with Rick, her husband of five years. They would go to dinner at some classy restaurant chosen by him, he would present her with a carefully selected gift, and then they would return home to have sensational sex. At least one mind-blowing orgasm would top off a perfect day.

Rick Pearson was an artist who specialized in waterfowl art. He was a perennial finalist in the national and state duck stamp competitions. He had won the national contest once and he had three state wins under his belt. His paintings commanded impressive prices. While Julie's salary as a government lawyer was far less than she could earn in private practice, her income combined with Rick's gave them a very comfortable living and allowed them both to pursue work they loved.

Rick did his work in a rented guesthouse he had been allowed to turn into a studio. It had a bedroom, galley kitchen, bathroom, and a living room with skylights to provide the perfect environment for his work.

****

Julie heard footsteps in the house, rousing her from her reverie.

"Who's there?" she called out, smiling to herself.

"It's me, your husband Rick."

"Oh," she replied, fake disappointment dripping off her voice as she maintained her smile.

"Were you expecting someone else?" he asked as he stepped out onto the deck.

"Superman called earlier. He was going to stop by for a quickie, but now you've spoiled everything."

"Looks like I got home just in time then," he said as he bent to kiss his wife. "You'll just have to settle for me."

"Oh, I suppose, but I was so looking forward to Supersex." It was a long standing joke they both enjoyed. Only the superhero varied from time to time.

"Come with me," Rick ordered, taking his wife's hand and pulling her to her feet.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Inside for that quickie. We can't do it out here."

"Why not. We did it out here on the chaise lounge just last week."

"It was dark out here when we did it," he reminded her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," she replied with a grin as she followed him into the family room.

Julie was wearing short shorts and a T-shirt with no bra. Rick had her stripped of clothing within seconds and then paused for a moment to admire her body. She was a small woman at only five-three, weighed just over a hundred pounds, had splendid legs, narrow hips, and small but perfectly formed breasts with alert nipples. Her face was a classic oval, framed by thick blonde hair, with the delicate features of a child. In the years he had known her, she had shown no signs of aging. At thirty two, she looked twenty and Rick thought she was devastatingly beautiful.

By the time he removed his clothing, he was already erect and Julie was seated on the sofa.

"Let me lubricate that thing for you," she said, leaning forward to take Rick's cock into her mouth. For the next minute or so she concentrated on her task, then repositioned herself on her back and opened her legs.

Rick quickly knelt between his wife's inviting thighs and eased his cock into her pussy. The quickie was underway.

"Fuck me hard," whispered Julie, knowing she would cum in less than a minute if he obeyed her command.

"You mean like Superman?" he whispered into her ear.

"Exactly," she whispered back.

Rick began to pound his cock into her as hard as he could. Julie's estimate was pretty accurate. About a minute later she let out a loud shriek as a series of orgasmic tremors sliced through her body. Seconds later Rick exploded into her with a loud groan.

They stayed where they were for a long time, part of Rick's weight pressing his diminutive wife down into the sofa cushions, the remainder supported by his elbows and knees.

Finally he withdrew and sat back to admire her body once more. She remained in place, her legs widely splayed, her inner thighs and small tuft of blonde hair glistening with the byproducts of their coupling. For about the millionth time, Rick marveled at his good fortune.

"I hope you don't think this lets you off the hook for tonight," Julie murmured. "All you've done is prime the pump."

"I suppose I can summon enough energy. I'll do my best."

Julie knew that his best would be wonderful. She had experienced sex with other men before she met Rick, but she had never encountered anyone like him. All her orgasms were self-inflicted until the night they had sex for the first time. He played her body like a fine instrument for more than an hour before she experienced her first orgasm in the arms of a man, and then promptly burst into tears. Rick seemed to understand and held her tightly until she was calm. Later, he wasn't surprised when she told him she had never before experienced an orgasm during sex.

From that night on, they made love often. Rick maintained that sex was the nicest thing that could happen to them on any given day, so they would be crazy to pass up an opportunity. Julie was in complete agreement. In the years they had been together, they had sex nearly every night. Rick was a skillful, thoughtful lover who viewed Julie's pleasure as his sole responsibility. Except for the occasional quickie like the one they just enjoyed, he took plenty of time tending to her needs, ensuring that her orgasms were plentiful and supremely pleasurable.

Men hit on Julie frequently because of her exposure to legions of lawyers and law enforcement personnel in the course of her work. She had no interest in other men but was adept at spurning their advances with kindness, knowing she would have to work with many of those same people throughout her career. Eventually, word got around and the only men who tried to make a run at her were rookie cops and newly minted lawyers.

On the other hand, Julie was not above using her looks to gain an advantage in court. She had perfected a somewhat absent-minded demeanor that, when combined with her physical beauty, caused many of her newer courtroom opponents to dismiss her as nothing more than a token blonde in the U.S. Attorney's office. They did so at their own peril. Julie had not lost a case since her first few months on the job.

"C'mon, you little slut. Let's clean up the mess we've made and go to lunch," Rick suggested as he surveyed the wet spot in the center of the middle sofa cushion.

"Me? A slut? I'm too small to fight you off, so I had to let you have your way with me," Julie said with a smile. "Thank goodness for Scotch Guard," she added.

****

Later that night as they were preparing to go out for dinner, Rick enjoyed the show as Julie paraded around their bedroom wearing nothing more than tiny black lace panties and a wristwatch while she assembled her wardrobe for the evening. As expected, a little black dress with spaghetti straps was laid out on the bed. There would be no bra. Returning from their walk-in closet, only five percent of which belonged to Rick, she set down a pair of black high heels that would showcase perfect legs. Her skin was flawless so there would be no stockings and makeup was confined to a little mascara to accentuate naturally long lashes. Her thick blonde hair fell just below her shoulders.

Shrugging into her dress and getting Rick's help with the zipper, she adjusted the straps to settle everything into place and then sat on the edge of the bed to put on her shoes. After a couple of moments in front of her full-length mirror to touch up her hair and install a diamond stud in each earlobe, she pulled an emerald necklace out of her jewelry case. Rick was pleased to note that she had not selected a bracelet.

"Can you help me with this please?"

"Glad to," answered Rick as he stepped up behind his wife and reached around to fondle her breasts.

"I don't need any help there," she said with a giggle as she playfully slapped his hands away. "Help me with the necklace."

"Oh. I thought you needed me to plump up your cleavage," he said with a grin. When he had the clasp fastened, she turned to face him.

"Kiss me before I put on lip gloss," she demanded.

Rick willingly complied and Julie molded herself into his body for a passionate kiss. Seconds after she slipped her tongue into his mouth, he was sporting an impressive erection.

"Oh good! I see you're already practicing for when we get home," she announced as she pressed her body hard against him.

"Enough of that!" Rick declared as he backed away. "Unless you want to forget about dinner and get laid right now."

"Not a chance. I'm hungry and I know you have a present for me. You may fuck me later if you like," she announced as she grabbed her clutch purse in one hand and gave his cock a quick squeeze with the other.

****

Dinner was a pleasant affair. Rick and Julie enjoyed a cocktail before ordering lobster tails and petite fillets with a bottle of really nice wine. Throughout the meal, Rick studied his wife as she told him all about the Roberto Gonzales case. As always, he was impressed by her knowledge of the law and her passion for its enforcement. He was also thrilled to be out in public with her. She had an ethereal beauty that caused everyone to look at her with approval. His only concern, another private joke between them, was that she looked so young a concerned citizen might try to report him as a pedophile.

After dessert and Irish coffee, Rick reached into the pocket of his sport coat and removed the small giftwrapped box.

"Oh Rick! This is so beautiful," she exclaimed a she admired the diamond and emerald bangle in the candlelight and then slipped in onto her wrist. "It goes perfectly with my earrings and necklace. I love it, but you should not have spent so much money."

"I got it as part of a drug deal," he declared.

"Stop it, you goofball! You're talking to an officer of the court," she said in a stage whisper as she lightly kicked him in the shin under the table.

"Ow!" he howled, loud enough to turn a few heads at neighboring tables. Julie burst out laughing and he joined her.

"Sorry," they both apologized simultaneously to the nearby diners, all of whom were now smiling at the attractive couple.

"I think you had better take me home now," Julie said softly as she stared into Rick's eyes.

"Yes. It's time."

****

An hour later, Julie lay naked in the middle of their bed, her legs widely spread and her knees drawn back. Rick was lying between her thighs, using his lips and tongue to bring her to orgasm for the second time. Clamping a hand over her mouth to muffle her screams, her body trembled as wave after wave of orgasmic contractions coursed through her body.

Rick let her come down slowly, kissing the insides of her thighs while she recovered.

"I want you inside me now," she finally whispered. "It's my birthday and you have to do what I tell you," she added.

Rick was only too happy to oblige. He had been fully erect for a long time and was desperate to enter his wife. Kneeling between her open thighs he took a moment to examine the results of his efforts. Julie's pussy was slightly swollen, the skin above her breasts was flushed, and she was beginning to hyperventilate from anticipation.

"Now please," she murmured as she grasped his cock to position it at the entrance to her pussy.

As Rick began to slowly ease into her, Julie gave a quick upward thrust of her hips, forcing his cock deeply inside. They held still for a few moments, both savoring the pleasure of penetration. Then he gathered his wife into his arms and began to move.

As always, Rick took his time, matching the speed and power of his thrusts to Julie's needs. On most nights they took a long time with this final phase of their lovemaking. Occasionally there was more urgency. This was an urgent night. Julie began to counterthrust sharply against her husband, encouraging him to be more forceful. Reading her perfectly, he began to pound his cock into her as hard and fast as he was able. The room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, competing with Julie's cries of pleasure as she neared her final orgasm of the night.

Julie stopped counterthrusting, drew her legs back alongside Rick's flanks, and let out a prolonged, high pitch wail as he catapulted her into the abyss. Slowing his speed to a gentle pace, Rick released a long, low growl as he flooded his wife's pussy with a series of powerful contractions and then slowed to a halt.

Eventually, he withdrew to lie alongside an exhausted Julie who was still trying to catch her breath. Drawing her near, he pulled the bed clothes up over them both and then kissed her goodnight.

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday," she murmured sleepily.

"You are most welcome. I love you."

"I love you too. I always will."

****

Monday morning found Julie at her desk early to go over her file on the Roberto Gonzales case. Although she considered the case to be a slam dunk, there were many things that had to happen before he could be confined to prison forever, not the least of which was her presentation to the grand jury.

A little after ten o'clock, an outside line on her desk phone began to ring.

"Pearson," she answered. Ninety percent of calls on this line were from defense attorneys and she had learned to be brusque with them.

"Is this Julie Pearson, the Assistant U.S. Attorney?" asked a cultured male voice.

"It is."

"Ms. Pearson, it is my understanding that your office is preparing to try Roberto Gonzales on federal narcotics charges. Am I correct?"

"To whom am I speaking?" Julie asked.

"An anonymous source of information," the caller replied.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I have information that may have a bearing on the Gonzales case."

"Well then let's make an appointment to meet here in my office," Julie replied, calling up the calendar on her laptop. "I'm in court tomorrow but I have some free time Wednesday morning."

"What I have can't wait. I'm only in town for today. And it's imperative that we meet outside your office."

"I don't do clandestine meetings with people I don't know. You'll have to come to my office. I'll delay lunch and make time for you at noon today," she offered.

"That won't do. Please meet me at the Starbucks down the street from your office in fifteen minutes. I assure you that our meeting will be brief and well worth your time."

The guy was probably a crank, but Starbucks seemed safe enough. Besides, a latte would be nice, she thought.

"Okay. See you in fifteen. How will I recognize you?"

"I'm probably the only man in New Hampshire who still wears double-breasted suits."

Julie spotted the distinguished looking man at the same time he saw her. Rising to his feet he gave a slight bow, a courtly gesture.

"Ms. Pearson, I presume."

"Yes. And what might your name be now that we are meeting face to face?"

"My name is unimportant. I have something to give you and then I'll be on my way."

"What do you have?" Julie inquired.

"Just this," he replied as he pulled a computer disc in a clear plastic sleeve from the pocket of his suit jacket. "Please review this material and call me at the number on the sleeve if you have any questions."

"That's it?"

"That's it. I believe you'll find the contents of the disc to be of interest," he said. "It's been a pleasure to meet you," he added with a smile and then left the building.

When Julie returned to her office with her latte, the boss was on the warpath about something and had been looking for her, so it was lunchtime before she remembered the disc she had tossed onto her desk. Grabbing her lunch bag from the dormitory-style refrigerator in her office, she sat down behind her desk, opened her laptop, and peered into the bag to see what Rick had prepared for her.

Rick and Julie lived together for about a year before they married. Within the first week, Rick concluded that they would both starve to death if they had to rely on her cooking, so he happily assumed responsibility for their culinary welfare. It was a natural fit. Rick was a good cook and, as an artist, his hours were flexible. He had plenty of time to do the shopping and food preparation. He took great pleasure in making Julie a special lunch each morning while she got ready for work. She ate at her desk every day unless a business luncheon was scheduled elsewhere.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds