• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 04

The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 04

12

This is a story of a cuckold's downfall. It's not uplifting. It's sick and dirty, and so is everyone in it. If that's not your kink, please read something else.

*****

The three of them sat there on the bed in the darkened room. Jay was naked, pinned to the bed by Clara's husband Richard. Meanwhile, Richard sat on top of Jay, fully clothed and twisting Jay's arm between his shoulder blades. Clara sat up in bed, naked, watching the two of them, considering what to do next.

This was not what she had planned for her tryst with Jay. Nor was this how Richard, who had acquiesced in her relationship with Jay, expected things to turn out. And Jay, well, Jay was more surprised than anyone when Richard flipped him on his belly and pinned him to the bed.

"Jay?" Clara said, taking control. Jay, who was still pinned to the bed, turned his head to face Clara. "How about you leave? I need to sort this out with Richard."

"Yeah, sure," Jay grunted. He'd been looking forward to fucking Clara for weeks. Then, Richard, whom he'd pegged as a passive wimp, had turned on him. Richard released him. Jay gathered his clothes, which he'd draped over a chair in the suite's living room. He dressed, and then slipped out the door.

"Richard," Clara began, exasperated, once they were alone, "What the fuck do you want?"

Richard shrugged. He'd been asking himself that for weeks. Now he was being called upon to articulate his desires.

"I have no idea," he said. Clara sighed. He struggled to find the right words. "I'm turned on by your dominance ... I'm grateful that you control my cock ... and, um ... "

"That's a start," Clara replied. "What else?"

Richard averted his eyes. "I'm excited by the idea of the other men fucking you."

"Mmm. Tell me more."

"Watching Jay and you from across the bar last night, following you up to the room, and standing in the hall after the two of you closed the door, I never expected to be so excited."

"Did you enjoy watching me suck his cock?"

"Oh, my God, Clara," he answered. "Yes."

"Did you jack off after we closed the door on you?" she probed.

"I wanted to. But, no. Not without your permission." Clara smiled at him for the first time. She gripped his hand.

"When I called you back in here, you seemed to enjoy licking Jay's cum from my pussy," said Clara, her voice softening.

"Yes, Clara."

"Tell me about it. Don't let me put words in your mouth."

"When you made me beg to lick your cunt, I was desperate to shove my face between your legs. I could see the cum glistening on your pussy and your thighs. I could tell he'd just fucked you and you'd asked him to come all over you, so ... so I could eat it."

"What was that like?"

"Transcendent. I lost myself between your legs. I loved the feeling of you controlling me, riding my face, but refusing to come. I was totally in the moment. I ... um ... enjoyed the taste of another man's cum in your pussy."

"Was it humiliating?"

"It was humiliating for you to see how much I loved it. I've never felt so submissive. You've never seemed more dominant."

"But then..."

"Why did I rough up Jay? A million reasons. He is an asshole, you know." Clara nodded, but remained expressionless.

"Yeah, he's kind of a prick," she conceded. "Would it surprise you to learn that turned me on?"

"I don't know any more," Richard replied.

"Continue. What's the real reason you went after Jay?"

"When he interrupted us ... in that moment when I was eating ... his cum from your pussy ... it was more invasive than his fucking you. I fell out of the moment. I didn't feel he had the right ... " Richard struggled. His response didn't make any sense. Clara recognized that, but ignored it for the moment.

"What if I'd ordered you to suck Jay's cock?" Clara interrupted. Richard looked up. Clara stared into his eyes, demanding an answer. "Would you have sucked Jay's cock for me, Richard?"

"I would do anything for you. I need you to know that."

"What if I called Jay back right now. Would you suck his cock for me now?" Clara picked up her phone from the night stand. Richard swallowed hard. He could still taste Jay's cum from going down on her. He could feel it drying on his face.

"Would you really call him?" he asked.

"Tell me what you'd do," she said, her voice now icy. Richard eyed the phone in her hand. He knew the answer.

"Yes. I'd suck Jay's cock for you."

"So, when Jay told you to suck his cock, what should you have done?"

"I should have looked to you for what to do next?"

"Good boy."

"I'm sorry. I fucked up."

"You know I love you, right?" she asked. Her voice was warm.

"Yes, Clara," he said. That surprised him, but he knew it to be true.

"But you should also know that I don't give a shit about your opinion of the men I fuck," she said. "Is that clear?" Richard averted his eyes and nodded.

"I made it clear how much I wanted Jay," she said. "Jesus, that man can fuck! I wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with him, but..." she trailed off, with a dreamy expression in her eyes. Richard shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He could feel his cock hardening.

"But you let him go?"

"For tonight. And I won't call him back. But if he calls me, I'd go to him, wherever he is, and I'd beg him to forgive me for what you did and I'd beg him to fuck me hard." Richard examined the carpet.

"Look at me," Clara demanded. Richard looked up. Her face was serious. "How does that make you feel, Richard?"

"Scared. Anxious," he said. She took a deep breath.

"What about excited?" she asked.

"Yes. Excited."

"That's what I thought," she said. "I think maybe it excites you even more that I want an asshole like Jay." She paused. There was a thoughtful look on her face. "Then the only thing that remains is to decide your punishment." Punishment?

Clara idly fingered her phone, pushing the icons around on the screen. Thinking. Richard held his breath. Not daring to think. The room became warm. Richard's mouth was dry. A smile lit up her lips. She turned on her phone's speaker and dialled a number. Two rings.

"Clara. What the hell?" came a man's whispered voice. Oh my God, no, thought Richard. Not Kurt. "It's five a.m. on Christmas."

"What are you doing right now?" she asked. No, please. Anything but this. Clara's fratty jerk of an ex. He made the reptilian Jay seem delightful.

"Turns out I'm sleeping on the couch," said Kurt. "Penny's pretty pissed at me. She thinks I'm fucking you." Clara snorted in amusement.

"That must suck for you, Kurt. All the consequences, none of the fun. How'd you like to make her right?"

Silence on the other end. Kurt wasn't expecting this.

"How soon can you get to the Regal?" she asked, pushing on despite his lack of a response. "I'm in the penthouse, and I have late checkout till three. Maybe even later. I need your cock really bad right now. Nothing else will do." She looked at Richard as she spoke. His eyes were wide with fear.

"Shit. On Christmas? What the fuck?"

"Are you in or not, Kurt? Somehow I don't think your wife will miss you," she said with a cold smile.

"I'm on my way."

"One more thing," she added.

"Yeah?"

"There's going to be an audience." Clara's smile broadened, showing her teeth. The roar in Richard's ears was deafening and the room started to spin.

***

While Clara showered and got ready for Kurt, Richard prepared the room according to her instructions. He emptied the ice bucket and put it outside for housekeeping, along with the champagne bottle left from her night with Jay. He called down for a carafe of coffee. He picked up her clothes, which were scattered about the room, and tossed them in the closet. He carefully made the bed. After cleaning the room, Richard took a seat in an armchair in one corner and folded his hands on his lap. Just as she had instructed.

She emerged from the steamy bathroom, freshly scrubbed and toweling off her short red hair. She looked magnificent in her hotel bathrobe. The belt cinched tight around her waist emphasized the curve of her hips and her full breasts.

Clara leaned over and put her hands on the arms of Richard's chair. Her breasts dangled in front of him, only half-hidden by the robe.

"I know you don't respect Kurt. I know you didn't understand why it was so hard it was for me to leave him after I met you. I know you hate that I still think about him when I masturbate," she said. "And I don't think you realize that my relationship with him was about more than sex." She was looking into his eyes.

"There are things that are more degrading than sucking my lover's cock, Richard," she said.

There was a sharp rapping at the door. Richard watched as Clara opened it wide. Kurt stood there in gym shorts, a t-shirt, and cheap flip-flops. He hadn't even bothered to dress. He leered at her and then put his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a rough kiss.

"Jesus, Clara, it's been too goddamn long," he said, with genuine affection. Richard had no trouble making out the outline of Kurt's cock. It was impressive: much larger and thicker than his own - or Jay's for that matter. Sometimes, when she was teasing him, she'd tell Richard about Kurt's big cock. But he was never sure how much of that was just story-telling to ramp up his jealousy.

Just then, Kurt glanced over her shoulder at Richard. Shit, he caught me staring, Richard thought. Kurt broke into a grin and winked at Richard and proceeded to grope Clara's ass without even a hint of shame.

"What's going on?" Kurt asked. He was understandably curious, but indifferent, about Richard's presence. He continued to kiss Clara, speaking between kisses.

"Richard displeased me and he's being punished," Clara replied. She continued to kiss Kurt. Neither of them looked in Richard's direction. Richard watched both of them, as he'd been instructed to do. His penis stiffened.

"So, I'm the...uh...paddle?"

"Something like that."

"Where's what's-his-name?" Kurt said, feigning nonchalance, pretending to forget Jay's name, but apparently afraid to say it.

"Who?" Clara teased.

"Uh, Jay. I thought you were fucking Jay," Kurt replied, now discomfited.

"Who said I'm not? If you call down to the front desk, you'll find out this room is registered in his name." Clara's reply took Jay by surprise. He cocked his head as he was thinking about what she'd just said. "Is that a problem, Kurt?"

"Not as long as he's not showing up here. And what's the deal with Dickie?" Kurt gestured with his head in Richard's direction. No one had ever called him "Dickie" since he was a small child. He shuddered.

"He's not allowed to leave the chair without my permission. He must keep his eyes on us at all times. He may not speak unless spoken to."

"You're a lot kinkier than I remember, Clara," Kurt replied. "Me likey." Oh, Jesus fuck, he's unbearable, thought Richard. Kurt stripped, which took a couple of seconds, considering he was barely dressed in the first place. Richard sized him up, thinking they were pretty evenly matched. But in Richard's current submissive state, sunk into the comfy chair, Kurt towered over him. Kurt's loutish swagger made him that much more intimidating.

Clara reached between Kurt's legs and stroked his stiffening cock.

"I've missed this," she said. "I've spent many nights with my fingers in my cunt, thinking about this cock." Kurt slipped a hand inside her bathrobe, fondling one of her breasts as she stroked him. Clara threw back her head and parted her lips. Kurt kissed her hard. Richard twisted in his chair. His own cock was hard. He wished he could adjust it without attracting attention to his mounting excitement.

Richard's eyes widened as Kurt's erection reached its full size in Clara's hand. He wondered how it must feel to Clara to hold a cock like that. Or any cock, for that matter. I've never touched another man's cock. How would that feel in my hand? How much of it could I get in my mouth? He dug his fingers into his palms, trying to keep his mind off Kurt's cock.

Clara, he could see, was also obsessing over Kurt's erection, but without his shame or second-guessing. She continued to stroke it as Kurt undid her bathrobe's belt. He pushed the robe off her shoulders. It fell to the floor. Richard admired her body. He noticed the way it fit together with Kurt's athletic frame. Her hourglass figure, her generous tits, her soft curvy hips yielded to Kurt's rough hands.

Kurt wasn't tender, but Clara responded eagerly to his handling. As Richard watched, it became clear to him that they shared an understanding as former lovers. It was not the understanding that Richard had shared with Clara. It was something alien. Something he didn't know she held inside her. Did he know her at all?

Kurt placed his hands on Clara's shoulders and pressed her down, onto her knees. As she knelt before Kurt, before his erect cock, she looked into Richard's eyes. This was her first acknowledgement of him since Kurt had entered the room. She smiled, not at Richard, but at the thought of what was about to happen. She licked her lips.

Taking her eyes off Richard, Clara gazed at Kurt's cock. She then tilted her head back and looked up at Kurt. He ran his fingers through her hair and grabbed enough to control her head. Under Kurt's control, Clara licked the length of his shaft. She mouthed his balls. She opened her mouth and sucked in the head. She savored it as if it were a treat she'd long been denied.

Clara looked at Richard, the head of Kurt's cock in her mouth. Her eyes were lit with mischief. She seemed to be saying, "Look how much fun it is to suck cock, Richard. You're going to love it."

Clara looked up at Kurt once again, as if to thank him for this wonderful gift. She then plunged her head onto his erection, bobbing her head. Taking more and more of it each time her head dipped. At the same time, she worked his now-slippery shaft with her hands. Kurt was moaning and pushing her harder. Richard was startled by how much Clara was able to take. He had no idea that his wife was such a prodigious cocksucker.

Kurt was now shoving her head onto his cock. Clara was starting to choke. Despite her best efforts, she was gagging on his thick hardon. This excited Kurt further. He commenced thrusting his hips to get his cock deeper down Clara's struggling throat.

"Oh...fuck...yes!" Kurt screamed as he came in Clara's mouth. She pulled away and milked him as he continued to come, now spurting all over her face. Richard gasped. Clara now turned to Richard, her face covered in Kurt's cum.

"Do you want some of Kurt's cum... Dickie?" Clara had adopted Kurt's belittling name for him. Richard's throat tightened. He had to answer. He struggled for words.

"Yes...please," he choked out. His mouth was dry and his eyes were watery.

"Ask me for it."

"Clara, may I please lick Kurt's cum off your face?

"Is that really what you want?"

"Yes, please, Clara," he pleaded. The more he begged, the more he wanted to taste the cum of the man who'd degraded him and fucked his wife.

Clara ran her hand over her face, wiping the cum onto her fingers.

"No, Dickie. This is mine. I earned it," she said. She sucked at her fingers, getting every creamy drop while he watched. Richard moaned. If he wanted to taste Kurt's cum, He was going to have to blow Kurt.

Kurt looked down at Richard contemptuously. He stroked his softening cock a few times, squeezing out a couple of drops. They fell into Clara's hair as she licked her fingers.

Clara looked up at Kurt from the floor and smiled wickedly. She held up her arms. Kurt grabbed them, pulling her to her feet. Clara threw her arms around Kurt's neck and they kissed, Kurt's tongue lapping up whatever remained of his cum on her lips and in her mouth.

Kurt shoved Clara onto the bed that Richard had prepared for them, and he fell on top her. They laughed together like long-lost lovers, which Richard supposed they were.

Richard, sitting in the comfy chair in the corner in the dark, sighed. Knowing he had been forgotten, he reached down and adjusted his own erection.

Richard watched the lovers on the bed. As they kissed, Kurt spanked Clara's ass hard. Richard flinched. Again. Kurt rolled Clara on to her back and shoved her legs wide apart. From his seat, Richard was eye level with Clara's wide-open pussy. Even from a distance, he could see that she was wet and swollen. Kurt shoved his fingers deep inside her as she bucked and groaned.

Richard was frozen as he watched Kurt drive his hand deeper into Clara's cunt with each stroke. She thrashed and screamed as he did so. Richard gripped his chair as he watched Kurt slide his hand fully inside her. The lips of her cunt were now wrapped around Kurt's thick wrist.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Kurt!" Clara screamed as Kurt worked his hand deep inside her. Richard could hear a sucking sound as Kurt fist-fucked her. Richard tried to imagine what it must be like to have his hand deep inside his wife. He failed.

Richard realized that he had stopped breathing. Clara had never even suggested Richard fist her, but it was clear that this was something she loved and welcomed from Kurt.

Clara arched her back. She slammed her fists against the unyielding bed. She came with an animal wail that pierced his heart. Had he ever made her come like that?

Clara lay on the bed, limp.

"Dickie, come here," Clara whispered. She was spent, almost unable to talk. "Kneel next to me, beside the bed."

Richard walked the few steps to the bed and dropped to his knees. He could hear Clara panting. He was aware of his own breath now, too.

"Darling, I want you to lick my juices off Kurt's hand."

Kurt looked surprised, but smiled and eased his hand out of Clara. Richard could see that his hand was wet and slippery.

Clara watched as Kurt reached over her and shoved his massive paw in Richard's face. How did she take that in her pussy? Richard licked Kurt's palm. It tasted of cunt. The hairy back of Kurt's hand was wetter and cuntier still. Then, as Kurt offered them, Richard sucked each of Kurt's fingers dry. The whole time, Kurt grinned down at Richard from the bed where he lay with Richard's wife.

Kurt took his hand out of Richard's face and offered it to Clara. She kissed the palm and licked it where Richard's own tongue had just been. Richard's cock strained against his pants. He struggled not to come, breathing deeply and clearing his mind.

Clara seemed to be in a trance. She held her own hand out in front of her face and examined it. She rolled over on her side and looked dreamily into Richard's eyes.

"Dickie, I hope this is getting you off, because I'm floating on a fucking cloud," she said to him, through half-closed eyes. "I've fucked Kurt plenty of times, but it has never been as good as it is right now with you watching." Richard nodded. He tried to contain his excitement.

"I'm so turned on, Clara," he breathed.

"Admit it: it turns you on even more that I'm fucking Kurt. You don't respect him. You have no idea what I see in him. That frightens you." Kurt grinned like an idiot, cupping Clara's breast in his now too-familiar hand.

"Dickie, if it makes you feel any better, I never understood what Clara saw in you either," Kurt said.

Richard said nothing.

"Show us your cock," ordered Clara.

Richard unzipped and pulled out his erect cock. Richard had never been ashamed of his cock, which he knew was more than adequate. But in the shadow of Kurt's giant member, he was embarrassed to pull it out. He wondered if it had ever been enough to please Clara.

"Masturbate. Make yourself come for us," Clara urged. Kurt peered over her shoulder, smirking at Richard, fondling Clara's tits.

Richard stroked himself as Kurt slid a couple of fingers into Clara's mouth. He remembered what it was like to suck those fingers himself. He felt the pulse of cum building at the base of his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds