• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 18

Indecent Connections Ch. 18

12

I had been waiting two weeks for this and the moment was finally here. Since our last weekend together Ava and I were too busy to meet up with one another. We had seen each other since she was starting to move things into the house, but only briefly and when our parents were around so we couldn't show any type of our usual affections. I still snuck a few kisses. Before she went home at the end of the last weekend Ava and I had talked about her first weekend that she would be moved in. We were going to change everything around here. Well at least for the first weekend that she was living here. We were going to follow a much stricter regime, incorporate some pet play into our lives and then at the end of the two days decide what we wanted to change or keep the same. I decided to go for the more instead of less method thinking it would be easier to decide what we didn't like if we just tried everything. Then the plan was that after that we would write up a contract for our relationship. We had done quite a bit of thinking about it and decided that it was time. We both felt the same that our relationship wouldn't really be reliant on it but it was healthy to write down everything to reference at a later time.

So, our minds had both been on what we had talked about that night in the hotel suite and the last weekend together. Even without talking to her I knew that. How could I not think about our future plans? Over time I had collected several objects that I thought would be a great addition to our play for the next few days. Ava didn't know it yet but the spare bedroom had also been completely converted to a play room. With some added pet play touches in case we liked what happened this weekend.

Ava had texted me early yesterday morning saying that she would be fully moved in by this weekend. I was overjoyed at the news and couldn't wait to see her again. For the past couple of days now I had been eagerly waiting for when I could get her back underneath me. When I knew that she was going to be at my house before me I left explicit instructions for her that she would see when she got in the house. I couldn't wait to see all my orders followed when I got back.

Finally I was pulling up to my house and saw the light was definitely on in my living room. I wondered what she could be doing in there since my orders were for her to wait somewhere very specific. It took me a minute to fumble with my keys before I realized that the door was probably already unlocked. I was just so excited that I wanted to get into the building as fast as possible. When I came in I called out for Ava and was pleased to hear no answer. I peeked into the living room and didn't find Ava much to my relief. Starting off this night with punishment would put quite a damper on my mood.

What I did find in my illuminated living room was a note that had my name on it. It was leaning up on the coffee table like a little teepee. Upon closer inspection I noticed it was Ava's handwriting on the note. I picked it up and read its contents:

My Dearest Master and Brother,

I know I have disobeyed your orders by leaving this note and leaving the light on in the living room. For this transgression I will accept any punishment but I had to inform you of something. Tonight is something I have been looking forward to just as I believe you have as well. In celebration of this special event I have done something special myself without your knowledge.

As with any surprise I am not sure how you will take this. If you do not like it of course I will change it immediately for you. But, I hope you do enjoy it. I am eagerly awaiting your arrival where I was commanded to be. Please, sir,don't keep me waiting much longer.

-Your Property

I chuckled to myself and then put the note back down on the table. Her note had greatly intrigued me into wanting to know just what she had in store for me. Before heading to my room where I had told her to be I put away my coat and shoes. The door to my bedroom was closed just like she had been ordered to have it. At the last minute I decided to move to the spare room so that I could see the room again before I showed it to her. When I was done with my inspection of the room I returned to my own room. Finally the time had come for me to see Ava on the other side of this. I was more than ready to have some fun with her; and I was hoping she was ready too.

Very slowly I opened the door but I couldn't see anything with the lights off. I reached up and switched on the lights. That is when I saw it. My beautiful Ava was right where I had told her to be. Her eyes rapidly blinked to get adjusted to the sudden light intrusion. While she was doing that my eyes raked over the length of her body. Ava was curled up on the large dog bed I had bought for her. She was wearing one of the lingerie tops that I had bought her; but the bottoms were not from the same collection. They were crotch less panties that made room for what I was assuming was part of the surprise. A large silver tail was strategically placed to rest on her legs making her look more like a curled up dog. Her head turned to look at me with a special sparkle in her eyes. Ava had taken special care to do up her hair in curls so that she looked adorable and pull some of it back to be secured by a large bow. To accent her tail there were silver ears delicately attached so that you couldn't see what was holding them in and they looked almost natural.

She stretched out on her dog bed on all fours to raise her ass up because she knew that I was staring at her ass. That's when I saw it wasn't just a tail but a butt plug attached to the tail. I leaned against the door frame and let her entice me some more. When she was done with her so called stretching she looked at me expectantly. Since she was on all fours I could see the one item that I had nearly forgotten to change out.

"Ava come here" I told her beckoning with my finger. She crawled over to me and sat down on her legs in front of me. I gently traced my hand down her face while moving down to kneel and touched her necklace. Ava knew what I was doing so she submissively bent her head down to unclasp the necklace. Once it was off Ava remained with her head bowed while I stood back up. Just as carefully as I had taken it off I placed it in the jewelry box that I had put down on my bureau for her. Then I opened one of the drawers from the box we had designated for her collars. I took out the one that I thought would best fit her outfit and the situation. I came back to Ava who was still waiting patiently and slipped the collar on from the back.

When I was finished securing it she looked back up and I heard the sound of the little bell that was attached jingling. She looked back at me with an alluring smile.

"I missed you my little pet. Since it has been so long let's go relax in the living room while I lay down the rules for this weekend." She purred and rubbed up against my leg with her face and body and started "walking" on all fours to the living room. I let her walk in front of me so I could see the switching of the faux fur tail in front of me. My dick hardened with the possibilities that I could do with this surprise. When we came to the living room I remembered that there was no dog bed in here. The floor was hard wood so I knew it wouldn't be very comfortable for Ava. Without explanation I looked down at Ava and told her to 'sit'. She did so without hesitation and plopped down on her butt. While walking away I told her to 'stay' and she remained looking at me expectantly.

I returned with one of the many dog beds I had gotten for her. When I was researching pet play I took in all the suggestions that I could find. One of the main notes was to protect the pet when they were in full pet play modes. Knee pads and places to kneel were part of that so that they wouldn't get hurt or cause pain for Ava. I did buy knee pads for her as well but I thought for now she wouldn't need them. Walking right by Ava I threw the bed down in front of where I would be sitting. I sat down first and then looked over and saw that Ava was still patiently waiting for a command where I had left her. Her eyes were very alert showing that I had her full attention. Patting the bed in front of me I called her over to me, "Ava, come."

She plodded over and sat down on the plush bed. Her reactions to my words were more than I had ever hoped for. When we discussed this in New York I had never expected this to come so naturally to her. Or to me for that matter, I was expecting some type of awkwardness at the beginning but there was nothing like that happening. It was coming quite easy to me, which I could assume had a lot to do with Ava. She was very good at leading me and showing me how to be the dominant she wanted while still giving me the full control.

With Ava comfortable between my legs I took this as a time to explore her ears and tail. I was expecting the ears to feel stiff and not very soft, but that wasn't the case. While I could tell that the ears were definitely secured to her hair and wouldn't fall out, they had some motion and were soft enough for me to almost be tricked that they were real. When I was done inspecting the ears I slid my hands down to reach for her tail. She moved a little to the side so that I could have more access to the object. I ran my finger through the fur and when I reached the end I tugged a little and heard Ava's small whimper. This confirmed what I had already assumed that the tail was attached to her with a butt plug. This verification hardened my dick even more and I told her to sit back up.

Ava watched expectantly as I unzipped my fly and fished out my cock. To tease her I stroked it and made her watch me. Her eyes were locked onto my lower half but I was more focused on her. The small gestures that she made in excitement like licking her lips and fidgeting were what served to excite me further. My other hand found its way to her face to gently caress her and run my fingers through her hair. Ava started biting her bottom lip in anticipation breaking my resolve to hold her off any longer. I leaned back into my seat and released by cock. Ava's eyes came back up to me looking for permission. I sat there for a moment just giving her a smirk of dominance as if to say 'I didn't say you could'. Finally I broke down and told her;

"Do your job pet" Ava wasted no time to start licking up and down my cock. She started off with just wetting my length with her tongue before really stuffing it into her mouth. She was being so rough with her blowjob that she was starting to shove it down her throat hard. My dick was hardening even more in her mouth. Ava was always impeccably good at her blowjobs but the more she gave me them the more adventurous she became. She would let her teeth lightly rake across my shaft; or spin her tongue around my tip as she sucked on me. I let Ava do all these things without complaint not only because it felt damn good but because she always was excited when her attempt at new techniques was rewarded with my cum being shot down her throat. While this enjoyment was going on for me I started talking to Ava about what I wanted this weekend.

"Good girl, good job. I want you to listen carefully to me while you work. Do you understand Ava?" She came up off my cock and nodded her head quickly so she could return to her work.

"Many of the rules we have already set down will remain the same. Some of them will be altered or new ones will be added. No pets on the furniture just like always. Do not enter the play room without permission just as I mentioned before. I am adding the bathroom to the list of permission needed rooms. When you need to go let me know and I will give you permission. This collar never comes off unless I take it off for a shower or for me to change it. This tail will also not be for you to touch anymore. I will place it in, and I will take it out. When you are my pet instead of my submissive you are not responsible for meals. I have bought food dishes for you since breakfasts and lunches with me will be eaten on the floor now." My rule naming was beginning to get interrupted by ooohs and aaaahs since Ava was doing an impeccable job.

"Dinners will be at the table but not before asking permission if you are actually sitting at the table for that night. When I am in the house you will remain as a pet until I tell you otherwise. If it is a work day the morning will be designated as your free time; as well as when I am not home you can do so. On weekends, like tomorrow, the nights will be for your free time. Free time is when you are allowed to take a break from your pet persona to stretch your legs and walk on two feet, and complete any submissive chores that you may have to do. Free time is when you are a submissive, it does not mean you are welcome to do anything you want, though I will give you plenty of leeway as long as you behave. On days when I am not home you will be allowed exactly one hour of television and two hours of computer use unless it is for school." My hand tangled into her hair to control her a little more. This was making it very difficult to focus enough to continue telling her what I wanted.

"Ava, you are so good at this. God I love fucking this face. Anyway, in each room there will be a bed or pad for you to layor sit on; if there is not one then you may ask permission to get one. More often than not I will go and get one anyway. You will remain clean for me; and you will start trimming you pussy along with your legs and armpits. Every Friday night will be an inspection night where I will check to make sure you have followed your grooming rules throughout the week. When I come home from work you will be waiting in my room for me to call you to me or to come to you. Failure to follow any and all of these rules will result in immediate punishment. Going back to our discussion a while ago, your punishments will be different as a pet. Transgressions will be severely dealt with by a firm caning; no exceptions will be made in this decision." She whimpered a little and looked up at me. No words were needed for me to understand what she was thinking.

I spent a long time thinking about what to do with the delicate information she had given me about her punishments. Caning was something that she greatly feared and I understood that. But, going from past experiences she wouldn't need many punishments. With giving her the information that I wouldn't be lenient with changing the punishment it would serve to further ensure that she behaved as expected. Ava was very good at following rules, even though I would be giving her a punishment tonight. Since I had said everything that needed to be said I relaxed back and let Ava work to make me cum. I started being more violent and forcing her down only to hold her there. As always she took everything in stride opening her mouth as much as she possible could.

With a couple of very hard jagged motions I emptied my spunk down Ava's throat and she gladly swallowed all of it. When I let go of her head she cleaned me up and then I collected myself back into my pants. She sat back looking for the next instruction from me. I gave her a smile and told her she was a good girl which brought a smile to her face. She received a quick kiss from me before I snapped my fingers and pointed down to the bed.

"Down Ava" She delicately laid herself down on the bed between my legs. I patted her bottom and told her she was a good girl once again. With that settled I sat back in my seat and turned on the TV. Ava underneath me was clearly confused; if that was an actual tail it would definitely have been twitching in annoyance. This was something that I wanted to show Ava; that this was not going to be purely a sexual experience. There would be times where she would be expected to remain in character when she was simply lounging around the house. It took some time but Ava finally understood what was going on and relaxed onto her cushion. I was relieved because I was keenly aware of all her movements to the point where it was making me hard to not act and start touching her again.

It was nearly an hour later that Ava made a movement to get up. She was a pet so I wasn't going to stop her from moving freely and I even made an effort to make it look like I wasn't watching what she was doing. Ava crawled to the doorway leading to the hall and then turned back to me. I was still pretending to ignore her so I waited to see what she would do. She started by whimpering gently and looking down the hall. It wasn't good enough for me so I continued to ignore her. The whimpering was all she had at first but then she let out a loud yip in the hopes to get my attention. My head turned to see her face almost cringing. By the state of her legs being clenched together it was clear that that she needed to use the restroom desperately. I nonchalantly got up and started walking to her.

"What is it girl, you have to go?" She yipped again and started moving quickly to the bathroom door which was closed. I was taking my sweet old time so she got there before me. Ava was very deep into her character as she paced and even pawed at the door.

"If you have an accident in the house I'm going to have to punish you." I warned her coming up closer to the door. She whimpered again and sat expectantly by the door. I did open it for her but when she looked in she looked back at me a little confused. I had specifically made something so that Ava could go to the bathroom in the house in a more in-character way. Next to the toilet I placed a bench that could easily be mistaken for a stepping stool. It was wide enough to allow Ava to climb up to kneel on it. Ava knew that I wasn't expecting for her to use the bathroom like she normally would, but she didn't know how to go about it so that I would be pleased. I helped her out by walking in and standing near the bench and patting it.

"Up here Ava; come on, present yourself up here." She climbed up and looked over her shoulder looking for approval from me. I nodded with a smile. When she got up there it seemed to make more sense to her and she knew how I was expecting her to go. She was about to lift her leg but I stopped her.

"Not yet Ava, this is a good time to introduce the new bathroom rules. As you can see this is how you will use the toilet as my pet; since they of course do not sit on them. I mentioned before that you will not go to the bathroom without permission; to be more specific you will not use the toilet without asking for permission. When I take a shower; regardless of whether you have been invited to join me or not you will present yourself here. The proper presentation stance is your face to the wall; standings straight on your four legs. When you are presenting I don't want you looking anywhere besides the wall unless I command you otherwise. You will remain here until I give you another command or leave the bathroom. Now remember that bathrooms are not places for enjoyment. Here you may be used for my sexual releases but you will never be allowed to cum in here. The only thing you are allowed to release in this room is your necessary bowel movements." She looked back at me a little surprised at my stern rules but she showed no signs of fighting this stricter regime.

"That being said at times of my choosing you will be used as my personal toilet. When I want you to do so I will tell you with the command, 'Ava I'm going to use the bathroom'. When you hear this command I expect you to come with me to the bathroom where I will give you further instruction." Ava nodded her head in agreement. This making her wait to release herself was taking quite a toll on the young girl. I gave her permission to pee and she gladly lifted her leg. While I knew that she was desperately in need to pee she didn't release it as soon as her leg went up. I saw her eyes carry over to me in hopes that I would possibly leave the room to give her privacy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds