• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Last Father-Daughter Vacation

The Last Father-Daughter Vacation

"Oh thank you daddy!" I screamed when I opened my birthday card.

It was my 18th birthday and dad had arranged for us to take a weekend trip. Ever since mom died 8 years ago dad had worked so much he couldn't take a normal vacation. Every few years we did a father-daughter trip up to the shore of Lake Michigan. Living in central Indiana wasn't that interesting, so even a trip to the lake was exciting.

"I'm going to try on my bikini and make sure it still fits," I said as I gave dad a quick kiss on the check and rushed to my room. My bikini was three years old, and while the bottoms still fit, the top was pretty tight. The red outfit still looked good against my pale skin and long black hair.

I rushed into dad's bedroom, not bothering to knock. Dad never used to keep the door shut, but I'd noticed he was doing that more often now.

I caught him changing -- I guess he wanted to make sure his swimsuit still fit too.

"What..." he said as I barged in. His back was to me, and I got a glimpse of his ass as he pulled up his swimsuit.

As dad turned around, I swear he was checking out my tits.

"What do you think dad, it's a little tight, but I think it's still fits?" I gave him a slow turn.

"Well honey, it is a little tight, but I think if you wear a tank top when not in the water it will be okay." My dad was avoiding eye contact and keeping his hands in front of him. I wondered if he was getting hard and trying to cover up. His swimsuit seemed a little smaller than I remembered, and I was sure if he moved his hands I would see the outline of his cock...something I never thought about before.

Ever since mom died, dad spent all his time with me, and never went out on dates. More than once I thought I heard him jerking off and although I'd fooled around on dates, I always felt bad that dad never dated. A 39 year old shouldn't spend all his time between work and home with no fun.

"You better get packed," dad said, "the sooner we leave the sooner we get there."

I rushed out of the room to finish packing, making sure I brought along some sexy underwear.

It took us 3 hours to get to the beach, but the warm weather and good songs on the radio made it go by quick. The last time we went to the shore I was only 15, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

"What do you say we checked in, change, and catch some rays before the sun goes down," dad said as we pulled into the hotel.

"Just try to stop me" I laughed.

The hotel looked a lot older than I remembered. It was not one of those fancy new ones - I knew we couldn't afford that. But it was on the beach and had a pool.

When we got up to the room I saw there was only a king sized bed. I forgot that we used to share a bed on vacation to save money.

My dad was surprised too. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. I didn't think. You're 18 now, I should have gotten you your own room."

"That's okay dad," I replied. "If you pick up a hot chick by the pool I'll go see a movie or something until you're done."

I meant it has a light hearted joke, but by his frown I don't think dad took it that way.

"Let's get changed and hit the pool" he said. Dad went into the bathroom to change while I changed in the bedroom.

I knocked on the bathroom door when I was done, I wanted to touch up my makeup before heading down. Dad opened the bathroom door for me, he was shaving since he didn't have a chance to before we left.

I scooted between him and the bathroom sink like I had so many times before. When I was a kid I would back up, pushing my butt against him to give me more room. It felt a little different doing it now as an 18 year old.

At first it started like it had so many times before with us both laughing. I stuck out my ass and pushed it against him. Since we were both wearing bathing suits, there was more skin on skin contact, plus the material was very thin. I stopped laughing when my dad did, realizing something was wrong. I slowing pushed up again him again, and could feel his hard cock against me.

"You better stop that Erika," he said with a slight stammer. He pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door.

I acted like I didn't know what was wrong, but I got a huge thrill out of it. To know I made daddy hard like that!

I heard him finish shaving and when he came out of the bathroom, I took a quick look down. His boner was gone, but I could still see the outline of his flaccid cock. All I could think about was trying to make it hard again!

We finished getting ready and hit the beach. There weren't a lot of people there, event though it must have been 90 degrees out. When we hit the water I knew why -- it was freezing. I think I was only in the water for a few seconds, but my nipples were sticking out something fierce.

I saw dad checking them out and he looked quickly away when he realized I caught him.

"Gee dad," I said trying to lighten the mode, "if this top was any smaller I think my nips would tear the fabric."

That got my dad to laugh and when he turned around, I decided to play miss innocent. I cupped my tits in my hands like I was presenting them for his inspection.

As I laughed I said, "check these puppies out dad, too bad there aren't any boys around to appreciate them."

I wasn't expecting him to call my bluff but he did. "I am a man dear, and those would catch anyone's attention."

As he started walking up back to the hotel, I wonder if being in public made him more relaxed. By the time I caught up to him, he was at the hotel pool. A lady was sitting by herself, and god damn if I didn't see her check out my dad's package and smile at him!

My dad smiled back. She must have been in her late 40's, but still looked pretty good. My tits are a 36C and she must have been a 40DD.

I was not about to let someone take my dad's attention away from me, so I ran towards the hotel and called out, "come on Frank we need to change for dinner."

I heard dad say something to the woman and followed me in.

"What was that about," he said. "You never call me by name, it's always dad."

"Well I decided that since this is probably going to be our last vacation before I go to college, we should be more adult. I know you've been alone since mom passed. If you want to ask out that lady to dinner I'll understand."

"Oh honey, you're all grown up now," my dad said as he embraced me. "I do miss your mom, but I haven't been alone, you've been with me all along."

"That's not what I meant dad. You haven't had the comfort of a woman and I know you miss that."

I could feel my still hard nipples pressing into his chest and squeezed him in a big bear hug. He responded by rubbing my back.

"I've been okay honey, everything has been just fine."

"No Frank it isn't. I know that a man has needs and you haven't had a chance to get out and have fun." I started to shift my weight so that my pelvis was slightly grinding into him. I don't think he realized he was getting hard again.

"I don't need to go out on dates to have fun, we've had lots of fun. You don't have to call me Frank just because you're a woman now." His rubbing my back became a little more circular. I was slowly moving my body up and down against his. I was getting so wet by this I couldn't believe it.

I looked up into his eyes and said "Frank, for this weekend we are just two adults having a fun weekend together. We can do whatever you desire." I then reached behind me and untied my top.

"Erika, what are you doing!" dad yelled. I didn't let him go, instead I pushed back against him and slid my hand down to his rock hard cock.

"You need some release Frank. Don't tell me you don't. You've been hard almost the entire day checking out my body. Well, take a look, look at my young firm body..."

With that, I stepped back and let him gaze upon my tits. I then turned around, and bent down like a stripper to remove my panties. I moved my legs apart, bent down a little and looked behind me. Dad looked like an animal. I knew he could see my pussy and how wet I was. And his cock, I couldn't believe how big it had gotten.

Well, if dad wasn't going to do something I was. I got down on my knees and pushed his trunks down. His cock bounced up and smacked me in the chin.

"Oh honey," he said. "I'm sorry, I better run into the bathroom."

"Oh no you don't Frank. I'm not your daughter anymore, I'm your mistress and right now I am going to suck that beautiful cock of yours."

And I did. I took most of it in my mouth and started licking and sucking. I heard dad starting to groan and knew he loved it. I then took it in my hands and started jacking him off.

"Oh yeah, that's it honey, oh fuck I need this" he said.

"Tell me dad, tell me how much you like your daughter jacking you off." I starting moving my hands up and down, faster and faster.

"I've wanted this for so long. You don't know how often I've jacked off thinking of your tits and your tight ass. Ugh..."

That's when he came all over my face. I tried to catch it all in my mouth, but it got into my hair, and all over my tits. There was so much cum I couldn't handle it all.

"Oh fuck, you're just like your mom. You make me cum so much. You're such a dirty girl."

I looked up into my father's eyes with his cum all over my face. "Really, just like mom?"

"Oh baby, she was such a slut. She could make me hard whenever she wanted, and she wanted sex all the time."

That sounded good to me!

"Why don't we clean up and get some dinner?" I said as I walked naked into the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on my ass and couldn't wait to try that cock out.

By the time dad joined me in the shower, I had washed my face and hair. He came up behind me, this time not bothering to hide his boner.

As he started kissing my neck, I ground my ass against him. Man, I couldn't get enough of that feeling.

Let me know if I should tell you all about what happens next in part 2!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Last Father-Daughter Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds