• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wife's Friends Anal

Wife's Friends Anal

My wife and I were just sitting around lounging, watching tv. She says to me that this past weekend when she was out drinking with her friends, the conversation turned to sex. I tell her okay, tell me more. We were just saying what we liked and what our husbands liked. I say to her well what did you say? She says she was the last person to talk and they were all saying some pretty kinky things. She said we were pretty kinky when it came to sex, She says I told them you like it when I fuck you up the ass with a strapon. I almost fainted right there, I was barely able to get out the word, what? She said yeah they were all listening intently and asked that I describe it a little. I squeaked out OMG. Did you tell them anything? Yeah she says, in fact as they listened one then two said they would love to be able to try that. In fact all seven of them want to try it. I can't believe what I'm hearing as my loving wife says to me, come on honey, you'll let them fuck you won't you. I told them you would.

I don't know about that babe. Do I know these women? Yes you do, each and every one of them. God how can I face any of them next time I see any of them? You'll be able to, you're an exhibitionist, you love showing off she replies. Yeah but not with people I know, and letting them fuck me up the ass, that may be a stretch. You can say that again she says as she starts to laugh.

Did you tell them anything else? She says not everything. Just one more thing. What was that? I told them you love to eat your cum, even shoot it into your own mouth. Gez I suppose they want to watch that also. Yep, each of them said it would be awesome to see that. You want to let them fuck me up the ass and have me masturbate into my own face and mouth then swallow the sperm while they watch. She says yeah. That she'll be there to help. Besides you do love all of that. Yeah but, it's your friends, I mention. She says that they are my friends too, you know them all.

I suspect that during your drunken enlightenment of my sex life you also set up date when this is going to happen. She replies, yes it's this coming Saturday. Without even consulting me? Did you ever think I wouldn't do it? It is kind of awkward you know. She pleads to me, come on honey, you'll enjoy it. I want you to do it. Please I have already said it wouldn't be a problem that you will think it's great. She is right I will love it, but I can't let her know that. I want her make sure she thinks I'm uncomfortable with it. I reluctantly say okay I'll do it, but I don't want to see any of the women before it happens. I don't think I can look into their faces if I know soon they will be fucking my ass.

Well it's Thursday and I've been wearing my butt plug everyday all day to keep my asshole relaxed, tonight my wife is going to fuck my ass with our huge Bam strapon to get me even more relaxed. I quit eating till after the asshole fucking deed is done. I don't want to have any messing with the ladies. My wife after fucking me lets me eat her pussy so she can cum but we agree that in order to insure a huge load for me on Saturday I won't cum till then.

Friday after work my wife tells me go ahead and Nair your cock hair off, and to do my asshole also. That way I'll be all smooth for the ladies I go in the shower and remove my pubic hair both front and back. When I come out for her to inspect the job I have done I notice that she already has the strap on hanging from her. What a sight she is. To think she is going to shove that up my backside shortly has my dick hard as a rock. She complements me on the job I've done and says bend over the arm of the couch and let me fuck that cute ass of yours. I do as she says and she pokes the head of that monster up against my rectal opening. As she slides it in slowly my ass opens up to accept the intruder. She slowly strokes it in and out till I'm relaxed and taking it easily. She says I'm going to give it to you hard and fast for a little while. I'm sure at least one of the girls is going to want to do it to. You may as well get used to it now.

She rams the full length up my ass and quickly withdraws it, then she rams it back up inside of me. She does that for about thirty seconds and stops with it totally impaled up my ass. She tells me that she is going to leave it there for the rest of the evening. She disconnects the harness from herself and some how affixes it to me so that the full twelve inches of three inch rubber stays buried up my hole. It feels heavenly, truth be told I prefer just being stuffed full so my ass and rectum stretch. The feeling of fullness is what I really like. We just hang around the rest of the evening watching television, me with the hunk of rubber comfortably up my ass and my wife calmly reading a book and watching TV at the same time.

A couple of hours later we get up to go to bed. She says bend over again and let me take that out of your butt. I again do I she asks and she removes it. She tells me how my asshole is gaped open so nicely. Your butt looks so beautiful all smooth and shaved with your ass stuck so wide open I just love the site of you like that, as she bends over and licks the inside of my gaped open hole. We go to bed to get a good nights rest for the following night.

The next day is pretty normal except I'm wearing a butt plug and I know that later that evening numerous women are going to be over at my house fucking me up the ass. I really can't think of anything else let alone do anything around the house. We lay around the house till about three o'clock. My wife tells me how she sees the night unfolding. First off I was to go shower and get cleaned up. Then go out and get some drinks for my self so I can get loosened up a little. She says the girls will get here about six, they will have a few drinks and snacks, we'll chat a little while we wait for you to show back up about 8 o'clock or there about. Then you will get undressed in the bedroom. I'll walk you out naked in front of them. I'll have you bend over the arm of the love seat then I'll be the first to fuck you up the ass to loosen you up. I'll use our small strapon then work up to the Bam strapon. After that I'll open up the floor for who ever is next. After they all get their turn you will then assume your position on the floor in front of then and jack off into your face. We'll play it by ear after that. Now go shower.

I head out of the house for our local watering hole and order my usual. The bartender asks me if my wife kicked me out of the house tonight. I tell him yeah kind of, she has some friends coming over. He says one of them women parties huh? I just chuckle and tell him yeah something like that I guess. I have about four or five drinks and I'm getting a pretty good buzz on, it's getting to be about 7:30 and I order another one for courage and drink it down. I look at the door and I feel a tingling in my crotch and ass area. I then tell myself I never thought this would be happening and head for the door and the night of my life.

I walk into my house and meet my wife. She asks are you buzzed up? I say I guess so. Well get to the bedroom she says. Once in the I strip off my clothes. My wife says this is what is going to happen. You put the butt plug up your ass. I ask why but she replies quickly that it makes our ass look so cute, how can I argue with that? I'll grab the toys then you and I are going to walk out hand and hand. Right up to the love seat, you bend over it's arm so your ass is totally accessible to us.

As I walk out fully naked the women gasp, and say look at his cock it is hairless. He must shave his privates. I'm fully naked in front of these friends of my wife and, damn It to hell I recognize one of them. God she is a bitch that I hate and she is going to be pounding me up the ass. We'll it is too late to turn back or anything except to accept that this is going to happen.

I bend over the arm of the of the love seat. My wife grabs the butt plug and pulls it out of my ass. Holy cow that was up his ass! I hear as my wife presents and shows off my 2 inch Njoy plug that was just released from my butt hole to the ladies. My wife lays out on the end table her supplies for my rectal exploration. She has the lube, our small strapon by that I mean the purple, eight inch long two inch wide one. Our brown Bam strapon which is twelve inches long three inches wide and for some reason a roll of duct tape.

I soon find out what the tape is for. She tears off a couple of pieces of the tape then applies one end deep in the crack of my ass and pulls it over one of my ass cheeks then affixes the tape to my hip so that it holds that cheek open. She does the same to the other cheek and I am now totally exposed, cheeks spread wide open and my asshole is presented front and center ready to be opened up. She says to her friends come over here and look at how cute his butt hole looks. Each of her friends pass by my upturned ass and examine me as if they were doctor interns at a hospital.

My wife puts the small strapon harness on and lubes it up, she spreads some lube on my ass and settles the head right at the entrance. She slides the purple intruder into my ass. Slowly it works it's way my ass sending waves of pleasure through my entire body. She has it fully inserted and pauses for a few seconds before she reverses her thrust. Before pulling all of the way out she pushes in again and begins to rhythmically stoke in and out.

She stops and pulls it out, she takes the harness off and grabs the larger strapon. She attaches it to her body and waves it around for all of her friends to see. It's huge, one of the ladies says no way that thing is going up his butt. Oh yes it is my wife says, the whole damn thing is, every inch. She pokes the entrance of my ass with its massive head and pushes, it stretches my hole open as I get accustomed to its size. She pushes further and further till the length is impaling me. She stokes it in and out in long deep 10 inch strokes. Then she quickens her pace till she is driving it up my ass like a jack hammer. She shoves it in one last time as one of the women asks when can I do it? My wife says right now, let me get this off as she pulls it out of me.

My wife asks her which one she wants to use, her reply is the big one of course. My wife helps her get it mounted and shortly there after its up my ass again. Wow she says this is awesome I've never done this before. My husband would never allow it. Can I fuck him hard like you did? My wife volunteers yes but try and do it harder, really give it to him. She pounds that hunk of rubber up my ass for all she is worth. A minute or so later someone else says it's her turn and they switch places. It goes on like this till they all have plowed my ass.

My wife says okay honey lets show them what else you do. I know what that means and I roll off of the couch and onto the floor. My cock is rock hard and leaking like crazy from all of the anal stimulation. My wife says for me to let her help as she grabs my legs and helps me get them over my head. My cock is pointing right at my face as I stoke it for the ladies. My wife is asked can he suck his own dick? She tells them no but let's see how close he can get as she pushes on my legs and helps me get it closer. There is no way I'm going to be able to get my cock to my lips. It's at least six inches away. My wife puts a couple of fingers up inside my asshole as my cum is brewing in my balls. Then a couple of more slide in. Someone exclaims look she almost has her hand up his butt. With that my wife folds her thumb into her palm and pushes her hand home.

Oh my god! I hear, Her hand is all the way in. That is incredible. Just then I shoot a big fat wad of sperm into my open mouth. Shot after shot hit me all over my face and mouth. I came a ton as I stop stoking my dick. My wife pulls her hand out of my ass as I wipe the excess sperm from my face and into my mouth. Someone asks did he swallow all of it? My wife says to open your mouth and let her look. It's all gone nothing left. The only little bit left is the last drop hanging on my prick. My wife grabs that with her finger and sticks it in my mouth which I suck off clean.

I get up and head to the bedroom as my wife and the girls sit around and talk about what just happened. I can't wait to hear what they all have to say about what they witnessed. I just laid there in bed rubbing my cock thoroughly drained. I can't wait for them to leave so my wife can tell me all of their comments.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wife's Friends Anal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds