• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • What Dwells Below

What Dwells Below

"Finally, some time to chillax" sighed Roxy, as she plopped onto her couch.

She slipped off her jeans, and started watching some TV in nothing but her favorite pair of black lace panties, and a band t-shirt that fit tightly over her full DD breasts, to which you could also clearly see her nipples poking through.

Roxy had just moved into her own house a little ways outside of Phoenix Arizona, close enough for easy access to the city, yet distant enough to enjoy her privacy. It was totally worth the daily commute to work.

She was from a small midwest town, where growing up, she was always the eccentric girl, and as she grew into adulthood always had her hair dyed crazy colors. With her most recent fiery orange hair that she usually kept pulled back, and her skin decorated in permanent pieces of art, she was looked down on by the farm community she lived in. But this place was different; here, she found artistic inspiration everywhere, and she thrived. She was happy and free.

There was one unsettling part of this house however...in the 3 months she has been here, she has remained too creeped out by her basement to step foot down there. Normally she isn't bothered by basements, but she heard strange noises coming from down there, usually bumps and thumps, but she tried to reassure herself that she was just psyching herself out too much.

So there she sat, her bright green eyes slowly shutting, as she nodded off to old horror flicks playing on the television, when the power went out. She quickly found herself wide awake again. She felt around her coffee table for her phone, and turned on the flashlight app.

She gulped, as she realized she would have to finally go into the basement to check the power breaker. "You're being stupid about this. You've got your big girl panties on, now act like it!" she said to herself, while gathering the courage to open the basement door. She creepy down the stairs, and walked close to the wall, until she found the breaker box. She flipped a couple switches, and could hear the TV turning back on upstairs.

She found a light switch near the bottom of the steps, and flipped it on. She took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the bright lights, then gazed around the room. It seemed like a normal basement, brick walls, cement floor, furnace, "What was I so worked up abo..." she stopped, noticing what looked like a well across the room from her.

She slowly walked towards it, feeling uneasy, yet too curious to turn away. She leaned over and looked in, she couldn't see anything, but there was an intoxicating scent coming from down below. She kept inhaling, taking in the delectable smell, savouring it.

She suddenly started to feel overwhelmingly horny. She was almost drunk with this sudden intense sensation of lust. Her nipples were erect, and so sensitive that she let out a little moan as they rubbed against the inside of her t-shirt. She found herself unable to resist sliding a hand down into her already drenched panties, starting to tease her own clit, and the other hand she used to caress her own breasts.

This feeling kept growing, and she had the biggest urge she had ever felt, to be fucked senseless.

She laid on the ground, helplessly playing with herself, when she noticed something about the well...something was coming out of it.

Long purple tentacles started emerging from the well! Some thicker than others, some smooth and some rather bumpy.

Strangely, she wasn't alarmed, but rather aroused watching them move towards her. So much, in fact, that she pulled off her shirt and anticipated what they would do to her.

A smooth one slid up along her face, and rubbed against her lips, she eagerly opened her mouth and welcomed it. It's smell matched what she inhaled from the well. She licked and sucked it, enjoying it so much that she almost didn't notice that many more were working their way along her body. A couple of thin tentacles wrapped around her breasts, and made a massaging/groping motion, as two more formed a suction around her nipples, and began sucking away at them, making her cum before any had even touched her already dripping wet pussy.

She saw a monstrously thick, bumpy tentacle slowly work its way up along her leg. She spread her legs further apart, wanting it to be inside her so bad. It wriggled its way beneath her panties, ripping them in the process. It rubbed along the outside of her vagina, teasing her as she squirmed, aching for it to fill her up, when finally it slowly pushed its way into her. She let out a scream of pure ecstasy, as this was the biggest thing she has ever had the pleasure of having fill her tight hole.

It began moving faster and faster, gradually pounding her harder with each thrust. She finally came all over, and her eyes rolled back as she basked in the greatest pleasure she's ever had.

When she had thought it was impossible for this to be anymore enjoyable, a thin smooth tentacle slowly entered her ass, sending a thrilling sensation throughout her entire body. It moved in rhythm along with the thick, throbbing tentacle that was still penetrating her vagina. She was in pure bliss.

Another tentacle approached her clit, and began sucking on it, being all she needed to send her over the edge. She kept cumming over and over uncontrollably. In her mind, she was hoping it would soon fill her up full with it's hot seed, but she also didn't want it to end.

The tentacles sucking her perfect breasts and her sensitive clit began sucking harder, as the tentacle in all of her hole moved more furiously, until they all finally burst, pumping her full of semen. She swallowed as much as she could, but it still spilled out all over her face, as her ass and pussy were filled and gushing out all over. Finally, it pulled away slowly, and retracted back down into the well.

Roxy laid there, still numb from the most mind blowing experience she had ever had.

She no longer fears her basement, infact, she goes down to the well every night. Yet another reason she is happy with her new home.

*****

I write a lot, however this is my first attempt to write erotica. I hope it was enjoyable :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • What Dwells Below

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds