• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What I Should Have Done

What I Should Have Done

Two weeks is not a long time. When you are a soldier on leave from a combat situation, it seems to pass at a lightning pace. I decided that I would split my two weeks up so that I could see my parents and siblings but also get a small vacation of my own. I could think of no place else I would rather vacation than in Arizona with my cousin Liz and her family. It had been a long time since I had seen her, and she had always been my favorite cousin. The week with my parents went very well, but I had no idea what was in store for me where I was going...

My trip to Arizona started as I had expected. Liz and her parents picked me up from the airport, and we went out to a nice dinner to catch up. There were a few drinks, a lot of laughs, and just good times to be had all around. Liz and I were thick as thieves the whole visit, posing for goofy pictures together whenever we got the chance, and chatting in giddy whispers whenever her parents were around, which was most of the time.

Liz and I finally got some alone time, so we decided to go visit some of her friends. I seemed to fit in almost immediately. Her friends were slightly off-kilter, which made them my kind of people. I have always found normal to be mundane and downright boring. As we spoke at her friend's house, we began to realize there may be more than a family love between us. I wasn't sure if it was lust, love, or just a loneliness from being away so long, but I knew I wanted to find out.

I was in luck, later that day Liz told me she was house sitting for some friends, and asked me if I would ride along with her. Of course I said yes to this opportunity to be alone with her in a private place. I knew it would be a chance for me to bring up these feelings without being judged on the taboo nature, though there was a huge fear in the pit of my stomach that I would be met with rejection and disgust. As we drove to her friend's empty house, I delicately tiptoed around the subject just to gauge her responses and see if I should go for it or not. Her responses led me in a positive direction and I decided when we arrived I was going for broke.

When we arrived at the house, I simply stood in the living room as she tended to things as a good house sitter would. I was trembling with nervous anticipation, but I knew my time was now or never. She reentered the living room and I told her that I needed to tell her something. She responded with a quizzical look on her face because I must have looked pale as a ghost I was so nervous. I told her that for a long time I have been having feelings for her that a person should not normally have for his cousin. She giggled nervously. I told her that I not only lusted for her, but that I loved her deeply, and wanted to share a special and unique moment of passion with her. She responded with a loving gaze into my eyes, no words.

I took that as a receptive response and approached her slowly, cautiously. When we were standing almost nose to nose I wrapped my arms around her and held her in a deep embrace. I leaned back from the embrace, leaving my arms wrapped around her, and our eyes met in another loving gaze. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She returned with a soft kiss of her own. The third time our lips met it was a long, deep, longing kiss of passion. It was the hottest kiss I had received in my life.

Our kiss lasted what felt like an eternity, I didn't want it to end. When it did, I led her over to the couch where we sat and snuggled for a bit, just enjoying the feeling of one another. I then pulled her in for another kiss, more gently this time, but with just as much heat and passion. As I kissed her I allowed my hands to explore her body on top of her clothes. Running my hands up and down her back, along her sides, across her stomach, and finally to her full, ample breasts. Her hands were locked tight to my face, holding my lips to hers as I caressed her body. I reached down for the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it. We broke our kiss for the briefest second to retrieve her shirt over her head. She unbuttoned my shirt in return. She was still wearing her bra, but my skin against her warm, soft skin felt incredible,

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. My hands continues to explore every curve, every inch of her upper body, front, sides, and back. When I was at her back again, I undid the clasps on her bra. She moved my hands and pushed me away from her. I feared I had gone too far. Then she looked at me with a teasing gaze, and my eyes fell back to her chest. She just wanted to tease me as she slowly exposed her breasts to me. I guess I was moving too excitedly and fast for her. Her nipples peaked from the top of her bra and I watched in awe, just waiting to wrap my lips around them. She dropped her bra to the floor. I just stared for a moment at her amazing body. I told her how beautiful she was, and how much I was looking forward to the rest of this night.

She gazed lovingly at me and returned her lips to mine. I again caressed her skin as she caressed mine. Her hands on my chest, my hands on hers. I lowered my face and put one of her plump breasts in my mouth. I began to lick, nibble, and tease her nipple with my tongue. When her nipple was fully erect, I switched breasts. I did this back and forth several times as her soft moans reassured me I was doing a good job. My hands caressed the rest of her body as I suckled her sweet breasts. When my hands reached her jeans, she shifted on the couch to give me access to the button, so I undid them. I broke my lips from her breasts and guided her to a standing position directly in front of me. I kissed her breasts again, then down her stomach, and to the edge of her pants on her hips. I reached my hands behind her, cupped them around her beautiful ass, and pulled her in closer to me. I slowly pulled her pants down over her ass cheeks until they easily fell to the ground. I sat back on the sofa and just admired her naked body, she was gorgeous.

I started kissing where I had left off on her stomach, but quickly moved lower to her pubic area, which was hair free. I wrapped my bicep under her right leg and lifted it onto the couch. Her sweet pussy was now directly in front of my face, and she was already very wet from what I had been doing. I took this as an invitation and buried my face deep in her sweet wetness. I sucked on her pussy lips, licked up and down all along the inner pussy. I sucked, licked, nibbled, and explored her entire pussy like I was searching her whole area with my mouth. Her moans grew, letting me know I was doing well. Her pussy also grew wetter with each lick of my tongue or suck of my lips. When her pussy was dripping wet, and her moans were loud, and tremors were shooting down her body, I went straight for the clit. I was ready to taste her cum in my mouth and feel it dripping down my face. I alternated between licking and sucking her clit to sticking my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could force it. With each lash of my tongue, she would grind on my face and moan loudly with pleasure. After many minutes of tongue fucking her, I felt her whole body begin to tense, and I knew what was coming. I held tightly to her ass, pulling her tighter into my face, she grinded her pussy down hard on my tongue. She tightened her pussy muscles so hard that she forced my tongue out of her mouth, but she had already gone too far. Her cum exploded all over my face, I acted quickly to lick up every possible drop. She then bent down and kissed me, tasting her own juices as our tongues swirled together in my mouth.

Once every tremor of pleasure had shuttered through her body, she told me she felt weak in the knees and needed to sit. I sat her on the couch beside me. She snuggled up into me, her smell was intoxicating. She kissed me again for a brief second, and then leaned away and said it was my turn. I was already rock hard from eating her sweet pussy and feeling her juices erupt all over my face. She reached down and unbuttoned my pants. I stood up to help her remove them and then sat back down beside her. She began by slowly stroking just the head of my cock. Slowly tickling her nails gently back and forth across the tender tip of my cock. I moaned my approval. She then wrapped her hand around my shaft and began stroking up and down. She knew how to work a cock. She would stroke firmly the whole way up the cock and then gently tease the head before firmly squeezing and stroking back down. She then backed up on the couch and lowered her head between my legs. Again she began with just the head, popping it in and out of her mouth. Then she worked my whole cock slowly into her mouth. I am 7 ½ inches and pretty thick, so I was amazed as she proved to me she had no gag reflex. Up and down her head bobbed, like a pro and I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace. I enjoyed her sucking for a few more minutes, and then I pulled her face to mine and kissed her. I knew if I let her continue I would have finished quickly, and I wanted a lot more.

I held her hands in mine as we kissed in order to keep her hands off of my cock until it returned to a state of normal arousal. Once my member had calmed down a bit, I was about to lay her back on the couch when she stood up and straddled me. She lowered her still soaking pussy until it was teasing my cock without allowing any penetration. She began to grind back and forth, my cock was throbbing and we were both moaning with pleasure. Then she found the tip of my cock with her opening and allowed my head to penetrate her. Her pussy was tight, and wet, and felt like the most amazing feeling my cock had ever felt. She simply rode the head for a while, not allowing me to penetrate her deeper than my mushroom head. Then when my head was throbbing and swollen, she lowered herself slowly the rest of the way down the shaft.

Once she was fully pierced with my cock she sat just gazing at me for a moment before beginning to slowly rock back and forth. I could feel the head of my cock against her inner walls and we both moaned with shear ecstasy. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hand and lifted her about halfway off my cock. I then lowered her back down until she was balls deep on my cock. She began riding me up and down, thrusting harder and deeper with each stroke. Her ass bouncing off of my balls was almost painful, but it was a wonderful pain. Her moans got louder and I knew it was near time again. I knew I would feel her cum dripping down my cock at any moment. She grinded harder and harder, and then she whimpered and pressed her face into my chest as she succumbed to another shattering orgasm.

Her pussy juices running down my cock, I decided that I was going to give her one more before I came also. I helped her off of my cock and laid her on her back on the sofa. I took position on top of her, and wasted no time going full depth into her pussy. One arm to each side of her, she gripped my forearms as I pumped in and out of her. I knew I was coming soon, but I wanted to feel her tremor one more time before I did. I decided the best way to do this was to thrust as hard and fast as I could for as long as I could. I was right. It wasn't long before her moans took on that similar volume. I told her to cum on my cock one more time. She grinded her pussy deep onto my cock and whimpered again. I felt her nails dig into my forearms and her hips bear down as she was again rocked by an overwhelming orgasm. I felt her pussy juices just soak my cock buried deep inside of her.

I told her I couldn't take anymore, that I was about to cum. We both agreed that I should not cum inside of her because neither one of us were using any kind of protection and did not want to end up with a pregnancy. I pulled my cock out of her and began to vigorously stroke it aiming for her stomach. My knees almost gave out from under me as I exploded my load. I aimed for her stomach, but it came out with more force than I expected, and I ended up covering her neck, breasts, and stomach with my sticky load. I leaned over her and kissed her passionately one more time. I then got up, fetched her a towel, and helped her clean herself up. We sat naked for several more minutes just enjoying the closeness of our bodies. Then we got up, dressed, and headed back for her parents. As we pulled into the driveway, I said in no uncertain terms, "I love you, my Liz".

She responded with a simple "I love you to."

That week was 10 years ago, and not a day goes by that I don't think about Liz, think about our taboo love, or think to myself, that is exactly what I should have done!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What I Should Have Done

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds