• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 06

Work Study Ch. 06

After three months of classes, I was accustomed to my new life at school. I woke up, prepared my body for classes, and "studied" all day. I took classes on how to please a man, how to please a woman, how to achieve multiple orgasms, how to prevent myself from having an orgasm, and how to please a client. I had been used by several of my professors and a few of the support staff at school. Some nights, I was so horny from hours of orgasm deprivation, that I invited a classmate to spend the night with me. Autumn and I had become particularly close. She and I spent at least two nights a week getting each other off after several hours of sex in our classes. I enjoyed her company and was no longer surprised that a woman could make me feel so good.

Rather than always wearing white, I was now allowed to choose my lingerie for the day. Sometimes I was even allowed to cover up a little bit with a corset or a baby doll. I was waxed every week and still received an enema every morning. Despite these preparations, I was still considered an anal "virgin" and had not taken a class on the art of back door sexual intercourse. Today that was about to change. I had received my new class schedule and noticed that "Anal Training" was on my schedule three days per week. Additionally, I was taking a new course entitled "Sex and Submission" and wondered what that would be like.

Autumn and I met outside the cafeteria and walked to class together after breakfast. She held my hand as we crossed the brick walkway to a new building that we had not yet attended any classes in. I admired her long legs as she climbed the stairs in front of me to the second floor. She wore sexy black panties with lace covering her ass cheeks. Before entering class, she turned to me.

"I'm so nervous," she said. "I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm so afraid that it will hurt."

I squeezed her hand and leaned forward, kissing her softly on the lips. Our kiss quickly intensified, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Autumn relaxed into my arms and explored my mouth with her wet tongue. She pressed me up against the wall outside the classroom and pushed her knee between my legs. I sucked on her bottom lip and moaned softly as she allowed me to grind against her leg.

Suddenly, she pulled back. "We can't do this," she said. "We'll get in trouble."

I took a deep breath before replying. "You're right. I want to though," I said, smiling. "Let's get this over with." I led her into the classroom, and we pulled the door shut behind us.

"Welcome, ladies," a female dressed in a black suit jacket and sexy pencil skirt greeted us. "I'm Madame Zee, and I'll be your teacher for this class. Please take a seat."

Autumn and I took seats next to each other near the back of the classroom. I looked around and noticed several other girls that I had befriended since starting at this school. Our friend Penelope was wearing a red corset and huge platform heels. I smiled at her as I remembered the evening we had shared earlier in the week. She blushed and looked up at Madame Zee.

"Okay, now that we're all here, let's talk about what this class will look like," she began. "We will spend the first week or so stretching your anus so that you can accommodate a man or a dildo. After we spend some time doing that, we will practice receiving anal penetration and will have some men join us for classes."

I looked at Autumn and noticed that tears were forming in her beautiful blue-green eyes. I squeezed her hand under the table and she smiled at me appreciatively.

"Since we won't have men joining us this week, we'll work in pairs. You can choose your partners," Madame Zee stated, looking around the room, counting to make sure we had an even number. "I will assist each of you so that nobody moves too quickly."

Autumn breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad we get to work together," she said. "Would you be willing to go first?"

I smiled at her and replied, "Of course I'll do that for you. As long as you promise to be gentle."

Madame Zee clapped her hands, as some of the girls were chattering and moving around the room to sit near their chosen partners. "Okay, ladies. Now choose who is going to receive anal stimulation first. That partner should lay with her belly on the table. Of course, you should remove your panties."

I stepped out of my silk panties and lay with my stomach and breasts on the table. Madame Zee walked around the room, slightly re-positioning girls so that their asses were spread and available to their partners. She approached our table and stated, "My, what a pretty partnership we have here." She pushed her foot against the inside of my right ankle to push my legs further apart. Then she grabbed my hips and lifted them slightly off the table. I felt my pussy lips part and started to feel the trickle of arousal ignite within me.

"Now, we don't want to jump right into anal, so we need to get prepared," Madame Zee said, addressing the class from her position behind me. "First, you should give your partner some oral pleasure in both her pussy and her ass. Don't be shy about rimming her anus and using your tongue to get her hole nice and wet." To my surprise, Madame Zee crouched behind me and began to tongue my cleft, stroking her tongue up and down my slit.

I shuddered, wondering why professors always seemed to pick me as an example. I felt bad for Autumn, who was awkwardly looking on from behind Madame Zee. Despite my embarrassment, I couldn't help but feel incredibly aroused. Madame Zee had an amazingly talented tongue, and I wondered whether she was a lesbian. She began pushing her tongue into my hot sex and fucking me softly with it. I pressed myself back into her face and felt her laugh softly as she tongued her way up to my ass crack. Before I knew what was happening, she was making circles around my most private area with her tongue. She rimmed me for several seconds before shocking me by pushing her tongue into my tight hole.

I screamed. "What?" I asked, surprised that the intrusion felt so odd and wet.

Madame Zee ignored my outburst and continued to probe my asshole with the tip of her tongue. She then withdrew her tongue and stood up. I whimpered, missing her attention immediately.

"Your turn," I heard her say, clearly addressing Autumn. "I'll leave you to get acquainted with her tight little ass."

Autumn crouched behind me, and I welcomed her familiar tongue as it worked its way up and down my slit. I moaned as she teased me, licking me softly and then pulling her tongue away. Repeating this pattern, she had me begging her to focus on my clit. But before she could focus on my throbbing nub, Madame Zee was back behind her. She roughly pulled Autumn's face up towards my ass. Autumn responded, rimming my asshole and moving my wetness enthusiastically from my pussy to my ass.

"There you go," Madame Zee said. "That's a good strategy. Get her ready for penetration."

Autumn continued to lick me from the tip of my clit, past my wet hole, up to my ass. She rimmed me repeatedly and pushed her small tongue into my tight hole. I still did not like the feeling of having something so small and wet pushed into my most private part. I questioned whether I would enjoy this class. As Autumn continued pushing her tongue in and out of me, Madame Zee began giving the class more directions.

"Okay, now that we are good and ready, we are going to start with some light penetration. I'm passing out some lube that will come in very handy."

Autumn picked up the little jar that Madame Zee left on the table beside me and looked at it. Madame continued to direct the class, "Take some of the lube and spread it around your partner's ass hole with your index finger."

Autumn did as she was told, swirling the lube around my entrance, making tiny circles. I felt instantly warm where she had put the lube. I moaned, wondering what type of lube she was using.

"Now, press your finger into your partner's asshole about an inch," Madame Zee said. Autumn complied, making sure to put more lube on her finger before gently pressing past my tight entrance and pushing her finger into me. Despite my initial discomfort, her finger was about the same size as the enema tube, and I relaxed as she gently pushed her finger in an out of me, as Madame Zee continued to give the class directions.

"Yes," I moaned, as Autumn pushed her finger all the way into me. I clenched around her, wondering how I could possibly be enjoying this. Autumn continued to pump her finger in and almost all the way out of me, increasing her speed and twisting it a little bit as she gained confidence. I responded with more moans, closing my eyes and letting the warmth of the lube comfort me.

"Very good," Madame Zee said, walking around the room and observing each of the partnerships. "It seems like some of you are enjoying this already, but it's time to switch partners."

Autumn slowly withdrew her finger from my asshole, and I groaned in frustration, feeling unsatisfied and horny as ever. I wondered if I would ever get relief today, knowing that my next class was focused on withholding orgasms.

As I stood up, Autumn removed her panties and leaned over the table. Madame Zee directed us to begin the same way that the girls had started on us. I began teasing Autumn, running my tongue up and down the length of her cunt, tasting her wetness. She had clearly enjoyed topping me, and I was hoping to give her some release despite her nervousness about anal penetration. I slowly worked my way into her sex and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go. My nose pressed into her ass crack, and my chin was quickly covered in her juices. I enthusiastically licked her, feeling her desire as she pressed her ass further against my face. Sensing her excitement, I worked my way up towards her ass hole, dragging my tongue along her crack. She tensed slightly as I rimmed her tight anus with the tip of my tongue.

"Please be gentle," she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut and pressing her chest harder against the table.

"Relax," I said, mouth open and tongue pressing flat against her tightest hole. I pressed my tongue into her and wiggled it back and forth as quickly as I could. As I licked her, she relaxed, and I was able to push my tongue further into her. Just as I had done with her sopping pussy hole, I pressed my face into her ass and pushed my tongue as far into her as I could. She squealed and wiggled her ass until my tongue fell out of her. I pushed it in again and wiggled it up and down. She screamed louder but pressed herself back against my face.

"That's very nice," Madame Zee said, coming over to our table and observing as I fucked Autumn's tight little asshole with my tongue. "Let's move on to finger penetration."

When Madame Zee turned her back to me, I pushed two fingers into Autumn's wet cunt. She responded by clenching down and moaning quietly. I finger fucked her for a few seconds, teasing her and relaxing her before using her own wetness to coat her asshole. I spread her juices around her tight nub and then dipped my finger into the lube jar and pushed it all around her hole. When I felt she was sufficiently relaxed, I pushed the tip of my finger against her tight star.

"Oh my God!" she yelped, and jerked away from my hand.

"It's okay," I whispered, leaning over her and kissing her back as I pressed my finger against her hole again. "Don't get into trouble." This time, I was able to penetrate her and pushed my finger in about an inch. Autumn clenched around me, and I noticed tears streaming down her face.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No," she whimpered, "I'm just nervous."

I used my left hand to gently massage her clit while I pressed my index finger in and out of her, finally able to push it in all the way. Autumn relaxed under me, responding to the pressure on her clit. "Yeah," she moaned. "That feels so good."

I gently pressed a second finger into her without realizing what I was doing. Autumn didn't seem to mind. She continued to moan as I used my left hand to fuck her pussy with two fingers. I now had four fingers inside her, and she pressed against me allowing me to fuck both her holes. I was getting so into it that I did not realize Madame Zee was right behind me.

"Autumn. Layla. See me after class," she stated before turning and walking away.

"Shit!" I said, starting to pull my fingers out of Layla's sopping, hot pussy.

"Please don't stop," she said. "We're already in trouble. Don't stop fucking me."

I smiled as I pushed my fingers back into her cunt. I began finger fucking her ass and pussy faster, pressing as far into her as I could. She bucked against me and began to shake. I knew she was close to orgasm and just hoped she would keep it down. I pushed my fingers in and out of her asshole, which was now loose and relaxed. She moaned and convulsed as the orgasm overtook her body. I pulled out of both holes and looked up at the front of the room. Madame Zee was organizing the jars of lube on her desk.

"That concludes today's lesson," she stated. "You can clean yourselves up before moving onto your next class."

I wiped my hands and pussy with a towel and stepped back into my panties. Layla cleaned herself up and sat quietly in the chair next to me, flushed from her orgasm.

"I know we are in trouble," she said. "But that was so intense. Thank you."

I smiled at Layla as the rest of the girls filed out of the class. I looked up at Madame Zee and awaited her instruction.

"Girls, you were moving rather quickly today," Madame Zee started. "What are you supposed to remember about yourselves as students here?"

I looked at Autumn and shook my head. "I dunno," I said, looking up at Madame Zee. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," she said through gritted teeth, "Who are you here to pleasure?"

I blushed and looked up at her through my dark eyelashes, "You," I said.

"Who else?" she asked.

Autumn spoke up, "The clients we serve and the rest of the staff here."

"Exactly," Madame Zee stated. "You are not here to get off whenever you want, and you are not here to orgasm without permission. Now, you deserve to to be punished. Strip."

I flushed, looking down at my nearly naked body. No matter how many times I was ordered to strip in front of a professor or group, I couldn't get over the embarrassment. I slowly removed my panties and unhooked my bra.

"Very good," Madame Zee said, "You may leave your stockings on. Now, since you two seem to like each other so much, let me fuck you at the same time."

Madame Zee directed me to lie down on her desk on my back. She directed Autumn to lie directly on top of me so that our pussies were aligned. I wrapped my legs around Autumn's back, and she spread her legs and lifted her ass so that her pussy was exposed. The position was awkward, and I had difficulty keeping my legs up. Madame Zee removed her skirt and opened a desk drawer. She pulled out a giant dildo and strapped it onto her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you both, and you may beg me to orgasm. If you cum without permission, I will have to punish you in another way," she said, positioning herself between our legs.

She pushed the giant fake dick into Autumn's pussy, and she quickly breathed in, allowing herself to relax as the dildo penetrated her. As Madame Zee pushed the dildo in and out of Autumn's pussy, my whole body moved under her. Our clits were pressed against each other, and I could feel her body heat up.

"You're pretty tight for a whore who just got fucked with four fingers," Madame Zee said, increasing her speed.

Autumn moaned, and I could feel her wetness trickle into my slit. I wanted to kiss her but figured that would upset Madame Zee. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about how much I wanted Madame Zee to fuck me. Abruptly, Madame pulled out of Autumn and pushed the giant dildo between my lips, fucking me hard. She began pulling almost all the way out and pounding back into me. I moaned, aware of how much I needed to cum. My pussy was already wet from Autumn's juice, and I was still aroused from the oral and anal stimulation earlier in the class.

Autumn started to beg Madame. "Please fuck me again, Madame, I need your giant cock in my pussy." Madame ignored her request and continued to pound me with her giant silicone dick. I felt myself approaching orgasm but tried to hold myself back.

"Kiss each other," Madame said, continuing her assault on my pussy.

I looked up at Autumn, pleasure filling my body. She pressed her lips against mine and explored my mouth with her tongue. As we kissed, Madame withdrew the giant cock from my pussy and pushed it into Autumn again.

"Yes," she moaned into my mouth. "Please fuck me."

Autumn kissed me harder as Madame shook her body, pounding into her with her dildo. She began to beg, trying to form clear words around my mouth.

"Please let me cum," she said. "Please, I promise to be good. Oh, please," she begged.

Madame Zee abruptly pulled out of Autumn again and stepped away from us. "Clean yourselves up," she said. "You're going to be late for you next class."

Autumn rolled off of me and sat up. "No, please," she said. "I'm sorry that I came in class. I'm so sorry. Please grant me release," she moaned, looking up at Madame with pleading eyes.

"No, this is your punishment," Madame Zee said. "You need to walk directly to your next class. I will watch you walk there to be sure that you do not try to get yourselves off on the way."

I reluctantly wiped myself off with a towel and put my lingerie back on. My pussy throbbed, and despite my best efforts, I was still dripping juices. I needed to cum and wondered whether I could squeeze my thighs together hard enough to reach orgasm without her noticing.

"Let's go," Madame Zee said, zipping up her skirt.

Autumn and I walked out of the classroom, Madame following behind us. We walked down the hall and down the stairs. Madame Zee stayed behind us until we entered our next class and sat down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Work Study Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds