• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • One Step Too Far - Natalie Dormer

One Step Too Far - Natalie Dormer

12

Around two hundred people are sitting in a television studio, very excited to be part of something completely new television concept, in front of them is a very simple stage and a camera crew operating around ten different cameras, some mounted on pedastals, and a few more lightweight cameras carried on the shoulders of their operators. The room buzzed with a nervous energy, most of the audience had a rough idea of what was to come, but there was nothing concrete yet. The hum of chatter died down as the RECORDING light glowed green, and a tall, brown haired man in a grey suit walked on stage, and began to speak.

"Hello and welcome everyone, in the studio and at home to the first ever - and quite possibly last - live recording of a brand new chat show concept. Thank you for tuning in to channel five's One Step Too Far with me, Jake Armstrong. Today we will be joined by a wonderful woman, a true beauty, she's started in The Tudors, The Hunger Games, and Game of Thrones; but tonight she is here to play our game instead. Please give a warm welcome to Natalie Dormer!!"

The beautiful actress walks out onto the stage, a tantalising sliver of leg visible up the slash of her long black dress, mirroring the deep V of her cleavage. Confidently striding across the stage and flashing the audience her signature asymmetrical smile, the sophisticated blonde approaches Jake Armstrong and embraces the host, who looks directly into a camera as his hand brushes a little low over her back, his fingers briefly squeezing an arse cheek. Laughing, Natalie pushes him away, as the cameras switch to pick up her look of surprise.

"I knew this was going to be a cheeky show, but I didn't realise you wouldn't even wait to ask me how I was before you started Mr Armstrong." She quips, playing along with the mood of the show.

"Well, we try not to tell our guests anything; the more they know in advance, the more likely they are to back out. After all, this show is all about pushing the limits of what you find acceptable, as well as what the broadcasters will let us air!" The host explains as he shows Natalie over to her seat on a sofa to the left of to his own chair. A little to the right of this setup is a desk, with no chair underneath, waiting for its role in the proceedings to be revealed.

"So Natalie, you've been in five seasons of Game of Thrones now, as well as countless other huge films. You must have done countless talk shows now?"

"Well yeah to be honest, I've lost count of how many times I've sat in chairs like this and answered the same ten questions over and over. But I was told that this show is going to be a little different..." Natalie petered out, expressing a little nervousness.

"Well Natalie, we promise not to ask you anything about your creative processes or what it was like working with certain people... the closest we are going to come is probably this next question." The host playfully shuffled some cards then twisted in his seat to look back the big screen behind them.

"How did it feel, doing this scene?" He asked, as the clip began to play; a scene starring Natalie and Michael Fassbender, in which she lifted her skirt to reveal the tops of a beautiful pair of stockings. Natalie's reaction to the scene was inserted on a corner of the screen, gasping in shock at the unexpected turn of events.

Once the scene concluded, the host smiled and turned back to a somewhat pinker Natalie, asking again "So, how was that?"

"Well, I do happen to feel quite confident in my body, plenty of people think I'm very attractive... So when Johnny came to me and asked me to film that particular scene, I was quite happy at the idea of teasing my audience a little"

The host smiled, nodding in agreement "Honestly Natalie, I have to agree, you're an incredibly sexy woman, and unabashedly sexual - that's something we are a big fan of here on One Step Too Far,"

"You're far too kind..." interjected Natalie, before the host raised his hand to indicate he hadn't finish his thought.

"Big enough fans that we'd like to ask you to try going a little further. Natalie, would you like to take part in ten high-speed, low-class questions?"

Natalie swallowed lightly, then smirked "of course I would! It'd be a short show if I didn't go along with it, wouldn't it?" She replied, doing her best to sound keen and open-minded.

"Honestly Natalie; we're very much trying to find the point at which you don't go along with it" replied the host, lifting a set of question cards.

"First question; what's your bra size"

"I'm a 32B"

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Oh gosh, twenty-one"

"Late bloomer. Do you prefer to be on top?"

"Absolutely not!"

The audience laughs at Natalie's emphatic and instantaneous response, and the host leans in closer, reading the next question slowly, directly looking Natalie in the eye.

"I'm not going to ask you if you masturbate..."

Natalie lifts an eyebrow, suddenly inhaling, surprised by the avoiding of an obvious question.

"...do you lie on your front or back when you do?"

She laughs, that moment of tension broken "I lie on my front actually..."

" You might be glad to know, you're halfway through this! Question number five, have you ever been spanked?"

"Not since I was a child. In a sexy way? Sadly no."

It's the host's turn to lift his eyebrows, glancing over to look straight into the camera. "So, who is your favourite porn actor or actress?"

Natalie pauses a moment, gazing up at the ceiling, until the host interrupts her thought "I do need to remind you that these are quick-fire questions"

Natalie collects her thoughts, and grins "Bobbi Starr, she does some really great things." "Would you rather give or receive oral sex?"

"Oh now that would be telling... I think everyone prefers to receive really."

"But you still do suck dick, don't you? Swallow or facial?"

"Umm probably, swallow. I like how guys react, but facials are fun too!" "Oh I bet you look great...Do you enjoy anal sex?"

"I don't do that..." replied the beautiful blonde, squirming in her seat.

"It's not for everyone. Last question, will you show us your bum right now?" Natalie blinks, as though stunned...

"Will I what?" she asks, incredulously. Her hands rest awkwardly in mid air, as though she has frozen in place, her knees pressed together as she squirms a little in her seat.

The host grins and makes eye contact, his voice warm and reassuring "Just stand up, pull that beautiful dress up and aside, then show us your beautiful cheeks. You don't have to take your underwear off or anything, just show us the moneymaker."

Natalie flushes a deep crimson, biting her lip "So this is the sort of weird challenges you like to put your guests through?" She asks, shifting forwards to the edge of her seat, the start of a smile building on her lips.

"I think it's a good place to start, to see if that's a direction we can start to take you, it seems that your limits are quite flexible in that direction, so go on Natalie, give us a flash of your arse!" The audience start to cheer and clap, as Jake gestures for them to make noise, showing Natalie how much they support the idea that she flash them.

A moment of decisiveness fills Natalie, and she stands. As she turns her back on the audience they fall silent, many of them reaching for their phones. She rolls her hips a little letting the skirt flow sensuously around her legs. Leaning forward a little, she pushes back her round backside, the stage lighting catching every highlight. Natalie's delicate fingers bunch up the fabric of her skirt, gathering it slowly and deliberately as she exposes her long pale legs.

Out of sight of the live audience, but - thanks to the wonders of picture-in-picture - perfectly visible to those watching at home, Natalie smiles and shakes back her mane of beautiful blonde hair. She half closes her eyes as the hem of her skirt passes the point of no return. Jake sighs softly as the tops of her beautiful stockings are exposed and a few moments of bare-fleshed upper thighs are revealed to the cameras.

"Almost there Natalie..." he encourages.

The moment everyone has been waiting for arrives as Natalie Dormer's perfect cheeks are revealed; split by a simple black satin thong. Natalie leans forwards, her legs apart to ensure that the audience are able to see every inch of perky cleavage and gently curving cheeks, even being afforded a glimpse of more private areas, covered only by a thin strip of cloth.

"Something like this?" Natalie asks cheekily, looking over her shoulder to wink at the audience, teasing them. Her confidence restored and allowing herself to assume the feminine sensuality upon which she had built a career.

"That's pretty good Nat, a really beautiful bottom. Might I add, gorgeous little knickers too - I'll get to those later. For now though, I want to set you your next challenge; will you allow our very special crewman Joe the tailor to make some alterations to your dress? All in the name of fun, of course!" As he makes further requests of the beautiful 34 year old Jake runs his hand down the side of her back, almost to her backside but carefully never touching anything but the fabric of her beautiful dress.

"Well, as long as he only 'alters' my dress, it's not like I'll be all that more exposed than before. People might see my stomach but," Natalie flicks her hair again, playfully flattering herself "I work out, I'll cope."

"You are a brave one Miss Dormer. Please can we give the first ever, great big warm welcome to Joe the tailor!" Jake announces to the audience, who cheer and clap enthusiastically, laughing as a heavily overweight man in a very cheap suit, at least two sizes too small and stretched to burst over his broad back, lumbers onto the set, wielding a large pair of dressmaking shears. He has a tape measure draped over his neck and after grunting a greeting to the somewhat bemused actress, he wraps it around her wrists, tying them together in front of her.

"I should have mentioned Natalie, Joe is very enthusiastic, but he might not be the most... skilled of tailors in existence" Explains the host, holding back his own amusement at the beautiful actress' predicament, watching her struggle playfully on the loose bonds.

With a second grunt, possibly in explanation, Joe began to hack away at the dress, starting from the slit up the leg and circling roughly around her delicate waist, until the ruined material dropped away, Natalie's long beautiful legs and gorgeous backside exposed, leaving only the svelte thong to protect her intimate privacy. Grunting one final time, Joe slipped the blades of the scissors down into Natalie's cleavage, and hacked rapidly, splitting what was left of the dress in two, hanging loosely from her shoulders. True to her word, Natalie's stomach was flat, rippled with a set of carefully-toned abs. Her dignity covered by a strapless black satin bra, the edges of each cup embroidered with silver thread. Joe nodded, satisfied with a job well done, and waddled back offstage.

Smiling widely as Natalie stands, stunned at her sudden and rapid disrobing, the host drinks in her near-naked appearance, stifling a laugh at Joe's performance. "I think we can agree that was quite the debut from my new favourite member of the One Step Too Far crew, Joe the tailor. Natalie, how do you feel about your new look?"

"Well, if I can be completely honest, I think I saw something like this coming, but I wasn't expecting him to be so gentle with me, or so kinky!" As she finishes her thought, Natalie lifts her hands, still wrapped in measuring tape and bound in front of her.

"Honestly Natalie, I'm surprised you aren't down with a little bit of kinkiness, I really expected you to be the sort of girl who enjoys a thorough spanking; I suppose you really do have hidden depths." replies the host, as he steps closer, unwrapping her hands and freeing her, then showing her back to the sofa "Have you really never dabbled?"

Natalie turns wine red, almost instantly. A heartbeat later,. "I've never had the opportunity."

Leaning in Jake smiles. "Until now?"

Natalie smiles back, entranced. "It's not like this could get much worse, I suppose."

"Step this way" instructs Jake. standing again, he offers Natalie his hand, and leading her over to the table on one side of the stage.

"You've seen Fifty Shades, I assume. You must know the drill Natalie, assume the position." Laughing softly as he speaks, he pushes her forwards, bent over the table. In response, almost automatically, Natalie bucks her hips, pushing her rear up and back so that it is fully presented to the host.

Natalie grips the sides of the table, looking straight ahead, able to see down the lens of a camera set up in the wings of the stage, specifically to capture her reactions, for a moment she turns her head down, gathering her breath, as another cameraman hurries over to stand behind her, recording a close up of her beautiful arse as she braces, ready for the first impact.

Jake inhales and brings his hand sharply across Natalie's soft, pert backside with a crisp cracking sound, making her jump, straightening her back across the table and looking directly into the camera lens. A slow, hazy fog of aroused blush has begun to travel up from her chest, building up over her neck as the initial sting is replaced by a moment of anticipation, knowing the next impact will come, but not when.

Two more slaps follow, one landing square on each cheek, making them jiggle and forcing a squeal from between Natalie's lips. Each blow leaves her feeling warmer and more flustered than the last. Soon a steady pace has built, with Jake ensuring that no part of Natalie's beautiful backside is left un-reddened. As the combined shock of spanks and the erotic torment of waiting for the next to arrive builds Natalie's initial squeaks of surprise morph into longer, more aroused moans.

"Miss Dormer, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were really enjoying this." Jake says softly, as his blows skim over the underside Natalie's cheeks, just catching them, and causing her beautiful bottom to jiggle lewdly. Pausing a moment he cups between her legs, feeling the damp heat of her arousal penetrating the satin of her underwear.

Looking over her shoulder, the esteemed actress bites her lip, her smirk dampened by the slight moisture in her eyes. She speaks, but it's barely a whisper "Thank you..."

"You are very, very welcome" Jake replies, not moving his hand from her crotch, as his fingers slowly massage against the soft flesh, gazing into her eyes to gauge where the most sensitive reactions are. "But here's the thing. I suspect you want me to remove these little knickers, don't you?"

The air seems filled with tension as he asks such an invasive question of an award-winning actress, the audience waiting expectantly. The silence is shattered by her small, plaintive reply.

"Please..."

Wasting no time, Jake hooks his thumbs into the thong and pulls it straight down, dropping it immediately around Natalie's ankles. He carefully lifts each ankle-booted foot, until the tiny thong is totally removed, then straightens up, running his hands slowly up the inside of her legs, fingertips dragging as he passes her knees, enjoying the tender flesh of her thighs.

As his hands slowly explored her body, Natalie became aware that one of the camera crew, who had been filming the closeups of her spanking had moved, and the view through his lens was now being broadcast live to the screen at the back of the studio, as well as nationwide. Unfortunately for her dignity and privacy, he'd moved closer and lower, catching her snatch in beautiful high definition, from her pale blonde landing strip, to the slick and swollen folds of her entrance.

Before she had a moment to protest, she felt Jake's hands against her crotch, one set of fingers softly running through the thin like of pubic hair as a thumb expertly sought out her clit. The other hand parted her labia, exposing to the camera the slick pink flesh between them. Moaning in pleasure as expert fingers teased her, Natalie realised that she was completely exposed,and to her surprise, she felt great.

Jake paused his exploration of Natalie's body a moment, looking to the camera in the wing which had, until recently, been filming the star's expressions of pain, pleasure and submission. Now zooming in on his face, he lifted the damp thong into shot and pressed it against his nose, inhaling deeply - loud enough that his lapel mic picks up every part of the breath. Sighing, he withdraws them from his blissful face, taking a brief lick of the wet patch of the crotch before tucking them into his jacket pocket.

"What a lovely souvenir for you to give me Natalie, thank you" he teases, reaching back down to return to spreading and gently teasing the actresses cunt, softly sinking two fingers inside of her, parting them and spreading her entrance. Leaning over Jake whispers in her ear, every word clearly audible to everyone in the room.

"So Natalie, why don't you dispose of that bra and the remains of your dress, let everyone see what a beautiful woman you are." In reply Natalie nodded wordlessly, her hips rolling slowly against Jake's hand, as she reached up to shrug away the slip of fabric covering her back, then unclipping her bra, letting it fall away.

Encouraging her, Jake ran his fingertips slowly down her inner walls, pausing to press firmly against the points which made her hips buck and knees weaken, before extracting his fingers.

"Natalie, my sweet Natalie, I can give you everything you want - all you have to do is reach back and spread yourself for me. Do that and I'll make you cum harder than you've ever come before, and in front of all these people." He spoke, firmly, his words slipping past her conscious thought and right to her most base needs.

Natalie didn't need to think, she reached back, her crimson-nailed fingertips slipping between her pink and sore arse cheeks, spreading them apart as her legs spread wider, standing even more on tiptoe than her heels had had her. Stepping back Jake allowed a cameraman to get nice and close, slowly panning up and down her body, catching every delicate hair on the small of her back, over her tender, beaten backside and lingering on the puckered star of her arsehole before continuing down to her slick wet, hungry snatch, clit and lips swollen, desperate for more of the treatment she'd already enjoyed.

Stepping back in, Jake grinned and licked some of the juices from his slick fingers, tangling his other hand in Natalie's hair and spoke confidently over her body into the camera

"You want me inside of you, don't you Natalie? You want to feel me deep within your delicious holes" as he spoke, his fingers brushed lightly over her drooling, hungry snatch before drifting lazily upwards to her puckered arse. Slowly pushing against it, he felt a light pop as her body let him inside, betraying her sluttiest desires. As his index finger penetrated her arsehole, Natalie gasped, wriggling on the table in an attempt to extract it and remove the new sensation.

"I... I don't... please not that..." she gasped, even as the pleasure worked to change her mind. Pausing the progress of his probing finger Jake spoke again, his words calm, caring, but tinged with a harsh edge of dominance.

"If you think we've gone One Step Too Far Natalie, we can stop now and you are free to go home without another moment of this. Nobody will think badly of you for not wanting to surrender your anal virginity on live TV. Or, you could just give in to what your body is begging for and let me fuck your gorgeous, tight, sensitive bottom. You've been desperate for that from the moment I had you show it off, I can tell these things."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • One Step Too Far - Natalie Dormer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds