• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gold Chains Ch. 02

Gold Chains Ch. 02

"Ma'am?"

Rania groaned and opened her eyes. Standing by the bed was a young servant girl, maybe a bit shorter than her, with curly black hair and plump lips. Rania sat up, trying to muster some dignity.

"Yes?" she frowned at the girl.

"I've been sent to help you wash, ma'am."

It took Rania a moment to realize the girl was speaking Tellian, her native language, and not Aegerian.

"You're a captive here too?"

"No ma'am. My parents moved here before the war." Seeing the slight look of confusion still on Rania's face, the girl continued. "Prince Marcus thought you'd prefer a servant who spoke your native tongue."

When Rania didn't respond, the girl pulled back the bedsheets. They both blushed slightly at Rania's nakedness.

"Please ma'am. Prince Marcus wants you clean before he returns."

Sighing, Rania extricated herself from the pile of furs and bedsheets, and allowed the servant girl lead her towards a door in the corner of the room.

"Won't I need clothes? Miss...?"

"It's Abby ma'am. And no, the Prince has his own private baths, in his quarters."

Rania was about to reply that she'd like some clothes anyway, but Abby had already disappeared through the door and down some stairs. Rania followed at a slower pace, and then suddenly she was standing in warm water. She paused and looked around, trying to make out her surroundings in the dim candlelight. They were in an underground hot spring, a bit smaller than the bedroom upstairs. She tentatively moved forward.

"Careful ma'am. It gets deep very quickly." Rania nodded, and moved into the centre, feeling the warmth of the water spread through her, erasing what Marcus had done to her last night.

"You can go now, thank you."

Abby shook her head. "No ma'am. I have orders to..."

She was cut off by a masculine voice behind her.

"Actually Miss Abigail, you can leave now."

Rania froze, first in fear, then in confusion. It wasn't Marcus, but another man that stood on the steps. They made eye contact as Abby shyly brushed past him and hurried off. The man sat down on the steps, his feet just above the water.

"So, you're King Henry's fiancée." He smiled mockingly, and she could see a close resemblance to Marcus. A brother? A cousin?

"Not anymore." She tried to seem dignified.

"No, I guess not." His eyes strayed to the slave collar she was wearing, and then a bit lower. Rania hugged her chest self-consciously, and the man laughed.

"I'm Marcus' younger brother, Thomas." Rania raised her eyebrows but said nothing. "I wanted to meet you, seeing as we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Thomas paused and looked at her appraisingly. "Did you really bite him?"

Rania blushed. "He told you that?" Thomas shook his head and laughed.

"He didn't need to - you can see the bruise."

She smiled at that. "Good."

"Good." He mimicked her accent, then became serious again. "I also came to give you some advice. My brother, he can be... volatile. Be careful how you behave around him."

Rania felt the aching muscles in her thighs, the dull pain in her ear where he'd bit her.

"I think I'm learning that already."

Thomas nodded slowly, a strange look in his eyes.

"I have to go now. Take care, Rania."

After he'd left she started to scrub herself clean, trying to erase Marcus' touch from her body. She thought about Thomas as she did so. He seemed so different from Marcus - how could they be brothers? Marcus had been conflicted and vulnerable one moment, and the next aggressive and cruel. Thomas seemed even-tempered and good-natured and... She cursed fate for a moment. Why couldn't King Edwin have given her to him instead of Marcus?

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs. For a moment she hoped it was Thomas, come back to talk to her, but then she recognized the all too familiar voice.

"Rania?"

She paused and tried to collect herself, not trusting her voice. Before she could answer he was in the room, knee deep in the water. She blushed. Marcus was completely naked - he had been last night as well, but it had been dark, and she'd been too afraid to look. This time she could see everything - oh god! Had that really been inside her?

He didn't say anything, but instead waded towards her. She could see he was already getting hard. He grabbed her arm with one hand and shoved her against the wall, pressing against her. The water was deep here, just above her shoulders, and she struggled to stop him pushing her under.

"Please-" she tried to push him away, but he was an animal, his cock pressing against her, trying to find her opening, his hands groping her possessively. Defeated, she tried to relax, gripping his shoulders to try and keep above the water. It would be over soon, she told herself.

He grunted as he entered her. She could feel his hot breath on her ear. Again and again he slammed into her pussy. Rania winced as he hit her cervix. She didn't feel him cum, but she felt him pull out, and his muscles relax. Then he pushed against, and she felt his cock already getting hard again. She closed her eyes - she didn't think she could take any more of this.

"Be gentle, please be gentle." She begged. Her voice was barely a whisper, but he seemed to notice. Roughly, he grabbed her ass and picked her up. She wrapped her legs round his waist, still clinging to his shoulders. Carefully he carried her to where the water was only a few inches, by the steps. There he put her down, and then lay down in the water, pulling her with him. She looked at him confused.

"Fuck me, then."

"What?"

"Show me how you'd prefer to be fucked." Marcus grinned at her. "Unless you'd rather I push you down and fuck you like I did last night?"

Rania refused to rise to the bait. Slowly, and slightly awkwardly she climbed on top of him. He put his hands on her waist, pushing her down onto his cock. She moved forward, slowly, grinding back and forth. Suddenly he sat up, pulling her close and kissing her passionately. She tried to ignore him, concentrating on his cock. She could feel warmth starting to build up inside her, and he noticed to.

"You're getting wet, you slut." He bit her lip, but gently. Then he thrust up, hard, and she moaned slightly. He moved his hand down from her waist, fumbling until he found her clit.

"Would you like to cum, slut?"

She said nothing, hating the power he had over her. He started to move his fingers back and forth over her clit. She gasped.

"Are you close?" He was rewarded by another gasp. He smiled, enjoying the power he had over her.

Rania could feel an almost unbearable heat building up. But she couldn't give him the satisfaction. She had to—He thrust into her again, and it pushed her over the edge. She felt her muscles spasm, and then she collapsed into his arms.

"Oh god." She murmured, under her breath. He pulled her closer, and she felt him cum inside her. It pushed her over the edge again, and he laughed slightly as she let out a cry of pleasure.

"I guess it's true what they say about Tellian girls."

They lay there in the shallow warm water for a few minutes, and then Marcus sat up.

"Can I help you..." he stroked one of her breasts, "clean up?" Rania flinched as if she'd been stung.

"Not unless you force me again." Marcus looked slightly hurt.

"Just now, was that forcing you?" he said, angrily this time. For the first time she realised she wasn't afraid, and she replied with equal anger.

"Yes. I was too afraid you'd hurt me to say no."

He looked like he might hit her for a moment, but then he just stood up and walked up the stairs, out of the water.

When she heard the door above close, she pulled her knees to her chin and began to cry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gold Chains Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds