• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Trust Me

Trust Me

"Do you trust me? Want to go on an adventure?"

I had met Cherry a couple of days before, after chatting and having cybersex for over two years. We both knew each other fetishes and which boundaries we thought the other one would be willing to push. And that was exactly what was giving me pause ... I was sure that at least one boundary would get a shove.

"Yes ... I do. What's in store for me?" I asked her.

"You will have to wait until tomorrow" was Cherry's answer "In the meantime, you can eat my ass and pussy".

I didn't need to be asked twice. She parted her thick legs and her hairy pussy started opening. I could see the juices glistening along her folds, the clit starting to peek out of its hood. In the two days that I had been at her house I had really appreciated how quickly she got wet and how willing Cherry was to experiment.

I started to kiss my way up her thighs when Cherry told me she had not cleaned up after the last time I had cum in her. She knew that would increase the ferocity with which I would eat her pussy and finger her asshole. It wasn't long before she was cumming all over my face.

"Are you wearing the panties that I borrowed from Leah Anne's hamper?" Cherry knew that I had a thing for her sister in law and had gotten a couple of bras and panties for me to wear,

"You know I do. You saw me put them on this morning when we went to breakfast". I rubbed my bulging panties on her cunt. I took out my cock through one of the sides and started rubbing my cockhead over her hairy pussy lips, getting it wet with a combination of her juices and my precum. I then pushed in the tip and played with her pussy lips, spreading them more and more.

Cherry pushed her hips forward and my cock sunk halfway into her. My pushed forward and slid all the way into her wet and hot hole. "Come on babe"- she moaned in my ear "earn tomorrow's surprise". I started fucking her with long, deep strokes. I loved how her huge tits bounced every time I thrust into her. Juices oozed out of her cunt, coating my shaft, her ass and pooling on the sofa.

Cherry's moans grew louder and louder as she neared another climax. I would take those clues to stop fucking her, or slow down to the point where I was barely moving inside her. I could feel her pussy contract around my shaft and try to milk it. She eventually got me to the point of no return and I went from barely moving my cock to ramming it into her pussy as hard as I could. Much to my surprise she came again before I felt my balls tighten and explode. I loved feeling how my cock lost its erection inside of her. We turned off the light and went to sleep, exhausted and happy.

The next morning we took a bath together, and she made sure to clean me from head to toe. I tried getting frisky with her, but she stopped me and told me to concentrate. I put on Lea Anne's lace panties but not her bra. We spent the day outside, and picked up her parents to go to lunch. They asked us if we wanted to stay over for dinner but Cherry told them we had plans for the evening. We departed just after it got dark. Out on the driveway Cherry told me to put a discreet blindfold, and then gave me large sunglasses so it would not be obvious that I was blindfolded.

"Oh, shit. Here we go".

Cherry drove for about ½ an hour until we entered a house with an enclosed garage. As I got out of the car I could hear voices nearby. Cherry helped me out of the car and I felt - and picked up the scent - of another female. They stripped me down to my panties and put a bra on me.

I felt something around my neck, and my hands were bound. I swallowed heavily and Cherry's words from yesterday resonated in my ears. "Do you trust me?". I guess so.

We walked into the room and the conversation died down. "Listen up everybody! This is my friend Carlos. he is visiting me and I decided to give him a surprise - namely you."

Cherry continued. "His cock, ass and mouth are all yours. A few ground rules. If you're going to fuck him, make sure you are well lubricated. If you fucked an ass, do not put your cock in his mouth. I was going to say no violence, but with all of you I'm not worried about that. If you have cum in a pussy or a mouth, he will be happy to clean you. Ladies, the same goes with your tits, mouth, pussy or any other body part covered in cum. If he says no, then it's no. If you happen to go and pee, don't worry about cleaning up. He will be happy to lick you clean. He is wearing panties that I borrowed from a hamper."

She led me to what felt like a gyroscope. My hands and legs were tied but the rest of my body was free of obstructions. I could be made to bend over, or be on my back and open my legs. I was rotated on my back and I started to get rimmed. At the same time a hairy pussy was pressed into my mouth and I started to suck.

Cherry whispered in my ear "She saved a bit of pee ... do you want her to release it in your mouth?" At the same time, I could feel a cockhead breach into my asshole. "Do you like that cock? I thought it would be a good starter"

I moaned into the pussy that was covering my mouth, and I was rewarded with a stream of wet and salty pee. When she was done she pressed down and I started to lick her. She was moaning harder and harder. I felt a something rubbing against one of my hands ... my finger quickly found an open hole to fuck ... it was a well lubricated ass. My finger slid all the way in and I started to finger fuck ... somebody.

The cock in my ass was feeling so good. He pumped me at a steady pace. I could feel my cock oozing precum. All of the sudden he increased his pace and I knew I'd be full of cum very shortly. A few seconds later I heard him moan and I felt my ass get flooded. As soon as he pulled out, a larger cock took its place.

A voice in my ear said "Time for a pussy filled with cum". This time she was shaved and so wet. I licked her eagerly. Cum was saltier than mine and quite thick. I felt something warm envelop my cock and a few seconds later It was replaced by what had to be a pussy. She was riding me, and, at the same time, whoever was fucking my ass started to do so faster and faster.

"I think seeing his mom sit on your cock got him really excited" was Cherry's comment in my ear.

A long moan, and pulsing in my ass told me that he had lost it. He pulled out and yet another cock breached my ass. Good thing they were well lubricated!

The pussy that was covering my mouth pulled up and it was replaced with a semisoft cock. It was quite wet and I assumed that it had just gotten done fucking. I loved the taste, texture and firmness, and was rewarded by it growing hard in my mouth. This is definitively a somebody in their 20s, I thought to myself. When it was fully hard it pulled out and was replaced by a thicker, completely flaccid one. It felt odd at first until I figured out he was uncut - my first one!! It also grew quickly in my mouth and he also pulled out. He lingered there, his balls right over my face so I started licking them. I was swinging a bit as a consequence of the cock that was plowing my ass, and it wasn't long till my tongue could not only slide over the balls I was licking, but also over his ass. Since I kept trying to lick his ass he moved forward and I got to start rimming him properly. I heard some muffled conversation and finally Cherry asked me if I would fuck his ass after I was done rimming him. I would be more than happy! Cherry asked the woman that was riding me if she minded. I felt her get up and next thing I knew there was a hairy pussy in my mouth and a tight asshole trying to engulf my cock. I heard more muffled conversation and then Cherry told me that I had to promise that I would fuck the woman that I was eating. I gave her a thumbs up.

The cock that was riding my ass was tight and experienced. He was milking me and I was doing my best not to cum. My ass was starting to get sore, but the huge cock that was fucking it felt so good. The ass that I was fucking felt equally good and before long I was shooting my cum into it.

Cherry said out loud that it was time to wrap it up. If anybody still had cum, they were welcome to cum all over my body. She encouraged the women to pee and have me clean them up. I felt several volleys of cum land all over me and I cleaned at least 5 pussies. They all tasted like cum, so it seems like I was not the only one having fun.

Cherry untied me and helped me into her car. I heard the garage door open and after a couple of minutes she told me to remove the blindfold. It was dark and we were driving down a rural highway.

"So, was trusting me worth it?" I could feel piss and cum run down my body and out of my mouth and asshole. "Yes it was".

"Good! Part 2 is tomorrow!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Trust Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 354 milliseconds