• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Cycle Ch. 02

The Cycle Ch. 02

1234

I took a careful step through the mossy ground. I was wary of the enemy tribesman I was tracking. I was sure he was around here somewhere, stalking our people. I couldn't allow him to do as he wished! I saw a moment by a bush a little ways ahead and stopped. I pulled up my bow and nocked an arrow. I pulled back, looking toward the spot I saw the movement.

"AY AY AYEEE!" came a scream from my right. I whipped around to see the man I was stalking leaping at me with a hatchet! I had almost leveled my bow at him when his hatchet smacked into it, breaking it enough to render it useless. I jumped back and pulled out my own hatchet.

He paused seeing that his moment of surprise was over. He smiled though, making me wonder what he was thinking. He pulled out a small sharp stone and threw it at me. I realized that it was probably a distraction and tried to watch him as I dodged it. Unfortunately I didn't dodge it as it cut into my right thigh.

I knew that he had the upper hand and that I had no one around to help. I decided that if I was going to lose, I wasn't going to let him walk away either!

"RAHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled at him fiercely as I charged him with my hatchet raised high. He wasn't expecting this if the look on his face was anything to go by. He steadied himself thinking I was going to use my weight against him. Instead of stopped and swung down, clipping his left thigh with a vicious swing of my hatchet.

"AHH!" he yelped in pain. However he kept his focus and took advantage of the opening my surprise change of direction had left. I was betting on taking him down with one good hit, but that wasn't to be. He swung his hatchet.

I saw the sharp stone coming to me, and knew my doom. I felt the stone smash into my face, the blinding pain as it kept going, and then knew no more...

I snapped my eyes open wide. I could almost feel the pain in my face as the nightmare waned. I heard someone saying something but couldn't focus. I realized I was looking up at my ceiling and the voice I heard was my sister's. My lover's.

"Shane? Are you ok Shane? Hey!" she was saying, and she shook me a bit. I looked to my left and saw her worried face as she was lying on me in her favorite draped over fashion.

"uh, ya... hey babe," I managed to say. At least this time I didn't wake up making any noise, I don't think.

"You were having another nightmare weren't you?" she asked with a concerned face.

"ya... how'd you know?" I asked, concerned what I might have been doing in my sleep.

"You were mumbling a bit and making weird noises. You're also sweating like you were running a marathon. And before you woke up you jerked like someone smacked you in the face..." she said, still looking at me with worry.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I said apologetically. I didn't like making her worry.

"Don't be sorry... What was this one about?" she asked. She almost seemed to be afraid to ask.

"Well... I think I was some primitive culture guy since I had a bow and a stone hatchet. I was looking for someone who was trying to get a look at my people when he attacked me. I lost. I probably jerked because he killed me with a hatchet to the face..." I said grimly. I noticed her eyes widened a bit at that last part.

"Oh. I'm sorry... Why do you keep having these weird dreams?" she said in wonder. Lexi snuggled closer to me and I kissed her on her forehead.

"I'll always be ok if I wake up to you in my bed," I said with a slight smile. She looked up and me and gave me a smile of her own.

"Well I guess you'll always be ok then," she said and leaned up to kiss me. I leaned a bit down to make it easier for her and we shared a kiss.

I noticed that the room was brighter than when I first woke up. I looked at the clock seeing it was a little after 6am. This was the second day I woke up before our moms. Oh what the hell. Stupid dreams.

"It's really early huh?" I asked somewhat rhetorically. Lexi giggled.

"Well, no one else is up... Want to go shower together?" she said with a hint of a smile in her voice. I had a feeling she was being flirtatious with that offer. It did sound like a good idea though.

"Ok. Let's go," I said, and she hopped up out of my bed eagerly. I got a glimpse of her tits as she threw the covers off, and then a nice look at her fair skinned tight ass as she stood up. Damn she's so hot. I'm so lucky.

I reached over and grabbed her right ass cheek. I just had to. She gave a little squeak and flinched away. She turned and looked at me with a big grin.

"Hey can't you keep your hands off me?" she said jokingly. I smiled back at her.

"Not a chance, hot stuff," I said, and got out of bed to stand next to her.

"I'm hot am I?" she said with only a little mock disbelief.

"Very. I can't get over how much I want you all the time," I said, looking up and down her sculpted flesh. She started to blush a bit at this.

"Well thanks. That makes me feel nice. But let's go shower before we end up back in bed," she said, trying and failing to not look at my growing crotch. I smiled at her attempts to not stare.

"Ok ok, let's go," I said with a grin. We didn't want to miss out on a shower and get dirtier at the same time after all.

We grabbed some towels and headed to the bathroom. I was following her and watched her ass as her hips swayed with her sexy swagger. She was doing that on purpose, I realized. I smiled at that and gave her a quick swat on her right cheek.

"Eek!" she made a small squeak and leaped up a bit, turning around and giving me a mock angry face while having a slightly pursed smile.

"Cut it out Shane! You almost made me scream!" she said but smiled wider. She turned back and shook her ass as she entered the bathroom. I gave a little growl of desire at her shaking ass, which made her giggle.

I closed the door behind us as she went and turned the shower on. I put the towels on the rack by the shower and joined her. She had just gotten the temperature to her liking as I stepped in behind her.

"K big bro, time to get you all clean," she said as she turned to look at me as she reached for the body wash.

"Oh? You're going to wash me huh?" I said with only a little bit of real surprise. I cocked an eyebrow at her and smiled. "Well I won't say no to that." She smiled and opened the body wash.

"I bet. Now be good and turn around!" she ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" I said and turned my back to her.

"I'm not a ma'am! You'll call me sis instead," she said with mock anger. I chuckled at that.

"Yes sis!" I corrected. I liked calling her sis more anyway. She grabbed the loofa and I heard her squirting some body wash onto it. She put the bottle down and proceeded to rub the loofa on my back. She scrubbed my neck and moved to my shoulders. I think she was enjoying it because it felt like she was going slower than needed to clean all of my areas.

She moved the loofa to the middle of my upper back and scrubbed around before dropping down to my lower back. I heard her giggle as she moved the loofa lower and practically molested my ass around the loofa. She slapped me right ass check when she was done.

"Ow! Having fun back there?" I asked. She giggled and put her mouth up to my left ear.

"Mmm yes. You have a nice bum," she purred, and squeezed my ass. I laughed at this surprising attention. She leaned back off of me and stopped touching me.

"Ok bro, turn around. Time for your front," she said casually. I turned around and slapped my erect cock against her left side on accident. She looked down and smiled.

"Glad to see you're enjoying yourself, Big bro," she said while suppressing a laugh.

"What can I say? A sexy girl is touching me all over," I said, smiling at her as she brought the loofa to my chest. She smiled wider when I called her sexy again.

She slowly worked her way down from my chest to my stomach and brushed her fingers down my slightly visible abs. I looked at her face in time to see her bite her lip while checking me out.

Apparently she really does think I'm sexy.

Then she leaned close and put her lips to my ear. At the same time she brought the loofa down under the base of my cock and pressed her stomach against my dick. She gave a small moan and nibbled my ear.

"Uhnnn fuck sis..." I said as my eyes rolled back and I let my head roll backwards a bit.

"Promise?" she whispered. Hilarious.

She moved back and started washing me gently. She moved down to my thighs and had her head in the stream of water from the shower at this point. She pushed me a bit to get me to back up so she wasn't in the stream and dropped the loofa. She looked up at me passed my dick that was between us and I saw the hungry look in her eyes. She raised herself up a bit and brushed her face along my dick, making it jump from the contact.

"Seems happy to see me..." she said and licked her lips. Sticking her tongue out, she brought it to the base of my cock and licked all the way to the tip.

"Ohhh that's good sis," I moaned as she flicked the head with her tongue. She did a few more full length licks before stopping in front of the head. She looked at it as if trying to decide a plan of attack. More or less I think that is exactly what she was doing.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She moved her mouth over my cock head as her tongue pressed against the tip and closed her lips over it, swirling her tongue around a bit.

"Oh fuck... That's new. I think I like it," I said, watching her as she started to bob her head a little. Her eyes looked up at me and she pressed down a few inches.

"Uhnn..." I groaned in response. Again she pressed and let her mouth be filled completely, with my head hitting her throat. I felt her flex a little as she fought a gag reflex as I hit her throat a bit unexpectedly. Then she slid back to the tip, and pressed all the way back to where she was before. Up and down she went, bobbing long strokes on my cock.

My cock hit the back of her throat a few times and she would press for a second before going back to bobbing. Is she thinking about deep throating? I don't think she could handl-

"Ohhhh," I groaned in surprise as she pressed my head into her throat a bit. I looked down and saw tears streaming down her eyes but she didn't seem to be in much pain. She pulled back off and went for it again, this time being more daring and trying to press harder. I felt the tight hot tunnel of her throat move along my dick. It was amazing and had me involuntarily thrusting a little into her throat. I heard her making gag noises as I felt my balls tightening.

"Oh fuck sis I'm coming," I said breathlessly. I didn't want to drown her so I made sure she had a warning. She didn't seem to care though as she held my cock there in her throat for another second. She started making movements as if she needed to breathe. That sent me over the edge and my cock started pulsing.

"OhhUhnnNNNN!" I groaned as I started to come. The first pulse seemed to be too much for her throat and she pulled back off me quickly, but not before a shot of jizz went straight into her stomach. She pulled back until it was halfway out of her mouth and she was breathing incredibly hard through her nose. She still licked and swirled her tongue as I pumped a few more times into her mouth. When I stopped pulsing she looked up into my eyes. She stared at me for a second and then gave a slow, strong swallow that I could swear I heard. Holy shit.

"That was hot as fuck, Lex," I said as she pulled off and gave my dick another lick on the head. She smiled and stood up.

"Thanks. Now I need to get clean before we run out of hot water," she said as she turned to find the loofa. I was quicker than she was and snatched it up before she could grab it.

"Hey! I need that ya know," she pouted at me. Of course I knew she needed it.

"My turn to wash you," I said with a smirk. She smiled and got the body wash.

"Ah ah, I'm doing it," I said. I took the body wash and squeezed some into the loofa. Then I looked at her and smiled. She had a slight confused expression until I turned the bottle toward her tits and squeezed a line across them.

"Oh you dork face," she said with a laugh. I put the bottle down and pressed the loofa against her lower neck. She smiled as I looked her in the eye and slowly washed her neck and shoulders. I lowered the loofa down and pressed it against her tits, slowly circling them while brushing her hardening nipples. She gave a little sigh as I pressed against her nipples.

Then she gave a slight unhappy noise as I moved away from her tits. I rubbed her flat belly with the loofa before pulling it away and brushing across her tummy with my fingers much like she had done to me. She smiled and did a little grind against my hand. Oh, she's feeling frisky alright. Well, two can play at that...

I brushed my hand down quickly along her navel and to her soaking pussy lips. Her smile quickly left her face as she was caught unawares as the pleasure smacked her silly. I pressed a finger into her and she gasped and pushed her tits against my chest.

"Now for your back. Turn around sis," I said calmly. She groaned unhappily as I pulled my finger and hand away from her. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at me. Her long black hair was halfway down her back so I had to move it to wash her. I parted it down the middle and let the two strands fall over her chest. I moved the loofa along her back slowly, giving her treatment similar to what she gave me.

I reached her lower back and started in a circular motion into her ass cheeks. She gave a low moan of approval at this attention. I pushed the loofa down her back thighs just to tease her a bit, and then hung it up where we got it from. I moved her back into the water more and let her get rinsed off before pulling back against me. She gasped a little at my rough treatment but didn't complain.

I brought my hands around and squeezed her tits from behind, making her give a louder sigh.

I wanted more than a sigh, so I pinched her nipples.

"Uhhhhhh," she moaned and arched her back a bit. I kept my left hand on her left tit, gently groping her firmness as my right hand snaked its way down to her pussy. As my fingers found her entrance and grazed her clit she shivered against me. After a few second of playing with her pussy I decided to give her clit more attention and circled it a few times before flicking across it. She bucked against me every time I flicked her clit and she seemed to be losing control of herself. I figured she may be close to an orgasm so I very gently squeezed either side of her pussy around her clit, but not her clit directly. I also pinched her left nipple when I did this.

"AHH FFFFUCK WHAT AHHH!" she was practically screaming as she thrashed around in my arms. I held on as much as I could without pinching harder, but I managed to rub her pussy lips with some of my other fingers as she came hard. Soon she stopped thrashing and was only shaking a little, so I let go and stopped touching her pussy. I rubbed both of her tits and kissed her neck from the right as she leaned her head to the left a bit.

"Oh Shane... that was so good," she said weakly.

"Any time sis. I think the shower is getting a bit cold though," I said as the hot water was now barely lukewarm. She stood upright and turned the shower off. She turned around and flashed a little smile at me.

"There, easy peezy," she said.

"Hah hah. We should get out and get dry though, our moms might be up soon," I said. She smiled at me again.

"If we didn't wake them that is," she said.

"You mean if you didn't wake them, loudmouth," I said grinning back at her.

"Hey who was it that was making me get all loud? Hmm?" she said with mock chagrin, but with a smile on her face.

"Ok, guilty. Let's go dry off," I said and we stepped out of the shower. We had a little fun groping each other with the towels until we were mostly dry. We took turns with the toilet and then left the bathroom and went back to my room.

We sat on my bed and she looked at me with a serious face.

"So, why do you think you keep having weird nightmares?" she asked.

"Couldn't tell you sis. They seem completely random, yet they feel so real. Like it actually happened to me..." I trailed off. I knew how dumb that sounded.

"What do you mean like it actually happened?" she asked, not quite understanding what I meant.

I sighed and replied "you know how you can remember the shower we just took?" I asked looking at her, waiting for an acknowledgment. She nodded.

"Would you say that memory feels like you were actually there?" I asked, again she nodded.

"Well, it feels like that," I stated with a bit of finality in my tone. She looked at me with a worried face.

"That's really scary Shane," she said.

"You're telling me..." I said and looked down toward the floor. She lunged at me unexpectedly and wrapped her arms around me. The force of the lunge pushed us down onto the bed where she laid on my chest.

"I don't like it," she mumbled in an unhappy pouty voice. "I will have to do something to fill your head with something more fun to dream about," she said playfully but still in her pouty voice.

"It's ok sis. It may be scary but I can handle it. As long as I have you no stupid dream is going to mess me up too much," I said trying to sound all macho. Really the things that happened in the dreams didn't scare me so much. It was more that it felt like it had actually happened that had me concerned.

"Hmm. I think I can smell bacon," Lexi said, giving audible sniffs. She lifted her head off my chest and looked at me with a smile. "Snuggles are nice but bacon is bacon." I had to chuckle at that.

"Bacon most certainly is bacon. Let's go say hello," I said. Lexi hopped off me and I quickly followed her. We left my room and came down the stairs. We must have been in a bit of a hurry as we were greeted before we fully entered the kitchen area.

"Morning kids," Mommy Malinda said in a cheery voice. She was standing by the stove wearing only a white cooking apron with pink flower designs. The morning sunlight from the windows bathed the kitchen with a golden glow. Mommy looked like some sort of angelic chef, and my cock agreed as it moved a bit as I took in the sight of her.

"Morning Mommy," we said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. Mommy looked back at us and smiled.

"Glad to see you two on the same wavelength. Sleep well?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

The mention of sleep reminded me of my nightmare issues for a second. I must have made a face because Mommy's grin turned into a slight frown.

"Is everything ok kids?" she asked. I looked at Lexi and saw she had a bit of a down face as well.

"Not sure," Lexi said while looking at me. I was going to say 'Yes' but she replied before I could.

"You two go sit at the dining table and I'll get the food ready. We can talk about it when Kara joins us, if you can wait that long," she said in her concerned motherly voice.

"Ya, it's no biggie," I said trying to play it down. Me and Lexi went into the dining room and took our seats. In a few minutes Momma Kara came in, wearing just a smile.

"Mornin!" she said in a loud happy voice. Mommy was bringing out the plates of food and just placed the last of it as she turned to Momma.

"Hey hun. We're just starting breakfast," Mommy said, stating the obvious but it sounded like a good thing to say. Momma took her seat across from me, and Mommy sat across from Lexi.

I wonder if that has some kind of symbolic meaning... I thought as I pondered why they always sat in front of their biological child each time we had a family meal.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Cycle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds