• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fooling Around with Sleeping Sister

Fooling Around with Sleeping Sister

Daniel was sitting on the sofa and watching TV. He worked at the local store and after a full day of work he was tired. He still lived with his parents and he wasn't planning to move out soon, he was lazy. His sister Avery came into the living room and sat down beside him on the sofa. She was also tired after working in the office of some local company. She was just wearing a top and panties. Daniel was checking out her legs.

"And you are again checking my legs," Avery complained. "You shouldn't do that, you are my brother."

"And you shouldn't be just in your panties," Daniel replied.

"Why not, I'm your sister, I can do that."

"Yes of course, you can do that and I'm not allowed to watch you."

They continued to watch TV. "Can I ask you something?" Avery asked amused. Daniel grumbled something and she took it as a yes. "I want your professional opinion as a guy, what do you think of my legs." Daniel was surprised by her question. He checked again her legs, this time really slowly and obvious.

"I like your legs. They are really sexy. One of the best legs I ever saw."

Avery was blushing. "You are only saying this because I'm your sister."

"No, I mean it. If you wouldn't be my sister I would be all over you."

"What about the rest of my body?"

"I love your tits. Just the right size and shape, they are beautiful."

Avery was blushing even more. "Thank you. And you would make out with me, if I wouldn't be your sister."

"Immediately. I would do it even now that you're my sister." He was looking at her. "If you would want to, of course."

"It doesn't bother you that I'm your sister?"

"No."

"And that I have a serious boyfriend."

"This wouldn't be cheating, I'm your brother. Just a brother playing a little bit with his sister."

"You have an interesting viewpoint." Avery turned around and watched TV again. For a long moment there was an awkward silence. "Maybe I will let you play a little bit with me," she said.

Daniel became very interested. "You will?"

"Yes. I will go to my room and I will go to sleep. Wait for five minutes and come after me. You can do whatever you want with me. I will be sleeping all the time, so I wont be actively involved and you can play a little bit with your sister. This wont be really making out and so it wont be cheating." Avery didn't wait for an answer, she smiled naughtily to her brother, stood up and went slowly to her room showing her ass in panties to him.

Daniel looked at his leaving sister totally baffled. He was trying to figure out if she really meant what she said. Their parents were gone until tomorrow so they had the whole evening for themselves. They were alone so they could do it. After five minutes of turmoil in his head he decided that Avery was just playing a joke on him.

Daniel stepped into Avery's room. She was in her bed pretending to sleep. She was nervous because she didn't know what her brother would do with her and how far he would go. She decided that she would pretend to sleep no matter what happened and that she would have her eyes closed all the time.

Daniel watched his sister lying in bed in her pajama partially covered. He was starting to wonder that she really meant what she said. "How far will she let me go?" he thought. "This is incredible."

He uncovered her. She was lying on her side. He gently stroked her hair and went slowly with his hand over her shoulder, down her arm, over her hip and down to her foot. Daniel couldn't believe himself. Avery was pretending to sleep and he could do anything with her what he wanted. He turned her on her back. He caressed her face and kissed her. He loved her soft lips. He kissed her lips, licked them with his tongue and sucked them softly. He gently spread her lips and explored her mouth with his tongue. It wasn't the same as kissing a girl that's awake, but the notion of kissing his sister made him very excited.

He was still uneasy kissing her while he was expecting that any moment Avery would jump out of the bed and tell him that he is a jerk. He kissed her ear and gently sucked her earlobe. Then he went with his lips over her neck. Avery was enjoying it a lot, she couldn't believe that her brother was so gentle.

Daniel stopped kissing and watched Avery for a moment. Then he took off her top and admired her breasts for a while. With his fingers he went softly over her breasts and belly. Then he took one of her hands and kissed it. He watched her face expecting that she would open her eyes but she didn't. He was licking and sucking her fingers and he was getting more and more convinced that he could do anything with her that he wanted.

He caressed her breasts and squeezed them softly from time to time. Then he played with her nipples. He squeezed them first gently then harder and Avery moaned when he did it, but she didn't move. He went with his tongue down her neck and licked both of her breasts. He was really enjoying it. His sister was now his toy to play with. He sucked her nipples and bit them. He knew he was hurting her, but she only moaned softly when he did it.

Daniel licked his way down from her breasts to her belly. He kissed and licked her belly and his tongue played with her belly button. He straightened himself and looked at her pajama pants. He was planning to take off her pants when his eyes caught her naked feet. He always wondered how it would be to play with woman feet, he even fantasized about it, but he never really did it. As he was watching Avery's feet it occurred to him that this was the perfect opportunity to try it.

He kissed her toes. Avery was shocked when she felt his lips on her toes. She was expecting that he would take off her pants and play with her pussy, not this. She knew that there were guys that liked that, but in her opinion they were perverts. Her brother couldn't be one of them. She wanted to stop him but the feeling of his lips on her toes made her hesitate. Then he licked her toes and sucked them. Instead of stopping him she was enjoying it more and more. He took his time, he licked thoroughly each toe and sucked it for a while. At the same time he gently caressed her feet.

Daniel kissed and licked her soles, heel and other parts of her feet. He noticed that Avery was breathing deeper. He stood up and took his clothes off. He was standing completely naked with a hard on in front of Avery. He touched her soles with his dick and started to rub his dick against her feet. Soon he was fucking her feet, which made him very horny. Avery could feel that his brother was fucking her between her soles. She wanted to see that but it turned her more on just to pretend to be asleep.

Daniel wanted to fuck more. He left her sisters feet and went back to her breasts and soon he was fucking her between her breasts. It was just crazy that he could use his sister like that. He changed position again. He touched her lips with his dick and waited for a moment. Avery was still pretending to sleep. He started to caress her lips with his dick and after a while he opened her mouth and slowly put his dick into her mouth. She was still pretending to sleep. Then he fucked her mouth, slowly and gently. He wanted to cum in her mouth but there were still so many things he wanted to do with his sister.

Daniel stopped before it would be too late. He was standing by his sister with his eyes closed. He had to calm down while he was on the verge of cumming. Avery was hoping that he would finally take her pants off and take care of her soaked pussy. She never thought that being helpless and treated like an object would turn her so much on. It looked like she liked to be her brother's little pervert.

Her wish came true, Daniel put her pants off and she was lying completely naked in front of him. He spread her legs as much as he could and admired her wet pussy. He fantasized a lot about his sister's pussy and how he would fuck it and now he could really do it. He put a finger in her pussy, it was very wet. He took his finger out and licked it. He loved the taste and smell of his sister's pussy. He did it again, but this time he wiped his finger clean on her mouth. "So sis, taste your own cunt," he thought.

Daniel lay between his sisters legs and buried his face in her pussy. He was immediately intoxicated by the smell of her hot and wet pussy. He started to lick the wet of her pussy, but more he licked more wet came dropping out of her pussy. He played with her pussy lips, he tried to suck them completely in his mouth and occasionally he bit them softly. Then he discovered her clit, which he exposed with his fingers. He kissed it several times, licked it for a while and then started to suck it. First he sucked his sister's clit gently and he could hear that she started to breath deeper. He could also feel the changing tension in her belly muscles. It turned him on that she got excited, so he started to suck harder and every time he bit her clit he could hear her moan. Suddenly she got very tense and then she relaxed totally. Daniel's face was covered with her pussy wet.

Daniel was wondering if she just came on his face, but it didn't matter, at that moment he wanted just one thing. He touched her pussy with his dick and rubbed his dick over her wet pussy for a while. Then he slowly entered her hot pussy until his dick was completely inside his sister. He lay down on her and started to fuck her. He still couldn't believe what he was doing, he was fucking his sister in her bed in her room. This was a fantasy coming true. He fucked harder and started to kiss her. He could feel her hot and wet pussy around his dick. Avery was still pretending to sleep, she didn't move but Daniel felt her pussy contracting around his dick.

Suddenly he stopped and put his dick out of her pussy. Avery was disappointed and she was wondering what was going on. Daniel turned her around and put some pillows under her belly, so that her ass was nicely exposed. She could feel him kissing and licking her butts passionately. She loved it. Then he spread her butts and Avery felt his tongue on her anus. She was surprised that he was licking her anus. She had experience with fucking her ass but no one licked her anus before. It was a strange sensation for her, but she liked it. She could feel how her brother was trying to get her tongue in her anus and it made her really horny.

Daniel put some lubricant on his dick, which he brought from his room. Then very slowly and gently he entered her ass. When he was completely in her he stopped and enjoyed that moment. His dick was in his sister's tight ass, he felt incredible. He started to fuck her. He did it slowly, going almost completely out and completely back in. He was getting close to cumming. He fucked her harder and harder and then he cummed in her ass. He was filling her ass with his cum and still slowly fucking her.

Daniel was catching his breath while he was lying on his sister. He was totally exhausted but satisfied. He slowly took his dick out of her ass and wiped her ass clean. Then he put the pillows away and dressed her back into her pajama. He was watching her pretending to sleep and he still couldn't quite believe what he just did with her. He put her under cover, kissed her on her mouth and left the room. When the door closed a smile appeared on Avery's face.

The end

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fooling Around with Sleeping Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds