• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 04

Luna vs. Rival Ch. 04

After my humiliating defeat at the hands of Kim once again she wanted me to help her clean out her garage at home, her parents were both away on the weekend for work so she had the house to herself, in the week building up to it I lost a couple of more friends as I was teased a lot in school, but I did not care, she had power over me and I liked it that way.

The day before I had to come over to her house she told me to wear a certain outfit, sandals, tank top, shorts, and panties, nothing else, I told her that I would comply.

Once again it was a very hot day and the temperature was around 90 degrees and very humid, but the shorts and tank top made it slightly better, when I got to her house she took me into the garage, and although she tried to hide it there were space heaters hidden around the garage making it reach what felt like 120 degrees plus the humidity.

"Thanks for helping me, why don't you start on the garage and I am going to prepare some drinks." Kim said, I knew it was a trick but I wanted to fall for it.

I started working in the garage moving boxes and picking up trash, strangely enough it looked well kept and the items I was moving looked like they were moved intentionally to look like it was a mess, within minutes I was sweating when Kim came in.

"Feel free to remove your clothes, I know it's a little hot," Kim said grinning, I removed my sandals and felt my bare feet touch the ground, when I turned my back I could hear her moving in to take them away.

After about another 15 minutes of working I decided to remove my shorts, leaving me in panties and tank top, it felt better but not good enough, I wanted it to be real slow so I waited another 10 minutes before removing my tank top leaving me in just my panties, just like before Kim swiped them and I pretended not to notice.

I kept working moving boxes and picking up trash, finally I slipped my fingers under the waistband of my panties and pulled them down and tossed them by the door, I was completely naked at my rival's home, I heard the door creak open then shut, I looked over and my panties were gone.

I continued to work pretending that I did not notice that my clothes were gone, Suddenly the garage door opened, I panicked and hid behind some boxes, trying to keep my naked figure from view of the street.

I crouched there for a few minutes and my heart was racing, I was wondering what I should do, should I go for the door by the garage or should I risk exposing myself and head for the fenced in backyard, both were risky options, I went over and tried the door first but it was locked, she thought of everything, I had no choice but to try the backyard.

After waiting for any traffic to clear and seeing if anyone was outside (which there wasn't) I made a run for the backyard, my arms covered my breasts and between my legs as I ran, I felt the grass under my bare feet as I reached the fence, I opened it and stepped in and closed it behind me only to see over 50 people from my school including the rest of my friends waiting for me.

I stood there frozen, I was naked as the day I was born as they all gasped and subsequently laughed, I heard the lock to the gate click and my hands grabbed before a set of handcuffs were put around them, luckily they were not behind my back.

"So Luna looks like you fell for my trick, now you can enjoy my party by serving the guests nude," Kim said as she slapped my ass.

For the next few hours I served food and drinks as pictures were taken of me, even my former friends made sure to remind me of my shame, as the sun set it started to get chilly out.

"So my little naked servant I guess we should clean you off, you worked so hard today." Kim taunted me, then took a hose and sprayed me down with cold water as everyone laughed at me, Kim finally turned it off and commanded: "Now get on all fours and bark like a dog" she demanded, I obeyed.

"Woof woof." I barked, blushing hard.

"Good. Now I have your clothes here but they're better without you." Kim said as a nearby fire was lit, she grinned and threw the clothes at me "Burn them." She demanded.

I could have ran, I could have tried to climb the wooden fence but I didn't, I walked over and dumped the clothes in the fire, leaving me with nothing, Kim came up to me, slipped a finger into my pussy from behind and whispered "When we graduate, everything you have including your body will be mine." She whispered to me, I almost came on the spot before she uncuffed me and pushed me out of her yard nude, luckily it was dark out as I ran all the way home naked once again I was extremely horny, juices were leaking down my thighs as I finally reached my home.

I replayed the events of today in my head, how I willingly walked into my rival's "trap", how I was forced to serve everyone in the party, how my humiliation and shame was recorded, and of course, my run back here, as I recalled these degrading moments, I slipped a finger down between my legs and brought myself to orgasm, still naked and exposed on my own house's front porch, facing away from the street.

As always, I loved every second of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds