• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Unprecedented Events Ch. 03

Unprecedented Events Ch. 03

12

It was the end of March. I'd searched for days to find Uncle John. All I found was the rifle he was carrying, an AR 15 with a full magazine. There was old blood on the strap and it had a decayed smell to it. Maybe he had been sick, too, and didn't want anyone to find him in the end.

Our move to the Johnson farm was almost complete. Their cellar was much larger, had beds built into the wall and storage under the floor. Mama and Aunt Linda held each other together. The girls held each other together.

But, what about me? No Dad. No Uncle. No Brothers. Just a bunch of women I had to take care of, one of which would remind me of how I "owe" her occasionally. No one was sick anymore any we tried to keep it that way. The Johnsons had a heavily stocked supply of hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soaps.

April and May were uneventful. June was weird.

Becky and I were gathering muscadines along a creek that joined the Johnsons farm to ours when she froze. She was looking at the water.

"What Becky? What is it?"

"A fish. I just saw a fish go under that bank over there."

It was a nice day. I took her at her word and we sat down to watch and wait. Sure enough I saw three bass swimming along the bottom edge of an overhang in the creek.

"You know what this means."

"What?" She said with a wild look on her face.

"We can probably get in the water. If the fish are ok we will be too."

It was guinea pig time.

I brought spot, our beagle hound, to the creek and let him loose. He was a fine rabbit dog in his day, but I didn't count on him finding anything. He jumped head long in the water while Becky and I watched closely. She had tears in her eyes while she waited to see how he would react. Spot was fine.

He drank enough water to fill the pump tank on Pops old truck. She looked at me and, at the same time, we both took off and dove in the creek. We created enough commotion that everyone came running to see what was wrong. I jumped out and grabbed Jess and Steph and threw them in. It was cold but it was clean, fresh water.

The Johnson's stash included hair cutting supplies, razors, shaving cream, styptic pencils, after shave lotions and colognes. It was time for my beard to go. I took some supplies and went to another deep hole in the creek and jumped in. I cut my beard, shaved, and washed my body better than it had been since Thanksgiving night. I put on fresh clothes and slapped on some old spice aftershave. Sure, old spice has that distinctive grandpa smell to it. Maybe that's why I used it. It reminded me of Papa.

Back at camp, I was sitting outside on a folding chair when the ladies came back. It seems that they had the had the same idea. They were all wearing sun dresses that showed a little leg and I could see that they were smooth. I inhaled deeply. The wind was carrying the sweet fragrances of their lotions to me. Jess whistled through her teeth:

"Woo hoo. Hey stud, got a hot date tonight?"

"Nah..."

Before I could finish Jess replied..."Want one?"

I must've turned five shades of red. They all laughed at me as I struggled to find a quick response but was unable to. My Mom held up her dress to her thigh, higher than I have ever seen before. I couldn't peel my eyes away. She saw me and blushed. Aunt Linda popped Mamas shoulder playfully and then winked at me. I was awe struck. They were all beautiful women. All sharing a family resemblance but each their own person.

Spirits were really high. We all ate a hearty meal. Canned ham glazed with muscadines, corn, butter peas and a sweet cake that Aunt Linda was able to put together out of the remnants of a couple of bags of flour, muscadines and artificial sweetener from the Johnsons stash.

We played board games but our favorite was Pictionary; where you draw things on paper and give visual clues to try and get your partner or team to guess words or phrases. The highlight was when Steph made a guess that was completely wrong.

"Donkey Punch!!" She yelled.

I fell on the floor laughing

"Democratic Party!! Are you crazy!" I laughed so hard I lost my breath.

On the paper was drawn a donkey, of course, and the start of my drawing of the White House.

Mama sat, holding her hand over her mouth with tears streaming down her face from laughter. Aunt Linda held her head in her hands, shaking it back and forth with laughter.

They definitely knew what a donkey punch was.

The room smelled of perfumes and lotions. Now, I'm 18 years old, and the only relief I've had was that cold dangerous night Steph and I stayed in this cellar. I was horny. The smells, the smooth skin, the hair cuts given by Jess and Aunt Linda didn't help the situation. I carefully placed a folding chair by the door, so I could sneak out in the early morning for some "ME" time.

My watch said 4:30. I eased out of bed and went to the door. The door wouldn't creak unless you opened it too far. I opened it just far enough to slide through and close it behind me. I took the chair and a rag, and set off to a small pine thicket about 40 yards from the cellar. Just far enough that I couldn't be heard and should have a warning if someone else decided to slip out.

I sat down, took a few deep breaths and listened. No sound but a slight breeze. It was cool, unusually cool for late June, but nice. I sat down and began thinking about that night with Steph. How wonderfully she sucked my cock. And that trick she did "IN" my asshole, I would definitely do it again. My cock was so hard. I slid my sweat pants just so I could get my cock out and I began a slow deliberate motion, remembering her mouth, her tongue.

"Suck me baby. Mmmm that's it. It's so good. When will you do it again?" My mind was racing.

I began stroking faster and was panting heavily.

"Ah, Steph. you aren't like the girls at school. So much better. ..."

"Really, well I wonder if she is better than me."

It was a familiar voice. Soft. Sweet.

I froze. I knew that voice. I've heard it all my life.

"Bec...Umm Becky what are you doing?"

"I was awake and heard you get up. You know no one sleeps well these days. And besides, I saw you put the chair by the door, and when I saw the rag, well I knew..." She was a little hesitant.

"Beck. You shouldn't be with me while I...you know."

"Steph said you had a nice cock. I want to see. She told us all about your night. You should hear what she has planned for you." I thought I heard jealousy in her voice.

"So everyone knows? Oh. My. God. Does mama know?" I was in shock.

"Yup and Aunt Linda. Girls talk. Now, enough talking."

She walked in front of me and straddled my lap, grabbed my hands and guided them to her breasts. Her nipples were so hard in my palms. She leaned forward and kissed my lips. We have always been close but, damn, this was intense. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her to me and kissed her back. Not rough, but tender, loving kisses with soft lips and sensual tongue movements that meant more than "this is just a fuck".

She never gave me a chance to protest.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and head and pulled me to her. We struggled to breathe as we kissed. We kissed like lovers that were long lost and reunited, not like brother and sister.

Her smell was intoxicating. Her lips, so soft and full, joined mine with an energy that made the fine hairs on the back of my neck stand and tingle. Our tongues intertwined and danced together in rhythm.

I ran my hands down her back and over her ass. Her legs and thighs were so smooth. Years of riding horses has done wonders for her legs and ass. Our lips parted as she ground her pussy over my cock.

She took a deep ragged breath. Only the thin barrier of her sleep pants separated us. I kissed her jaw line, down to her neck. I tasted her skin. Gently bit just below her ear and crates see her skin with my tongue. Her breath was ragged and as she began to melt into me she laid her head against my shoulder. I could hear her quivering breath in my ear;

"Ohh, yess, yess Rusty!"

"Are you sure you want this, Becky?"

"Rusty, I love you. I have always loved you. It's just strange. I never thought we would do this but I need you. I need you to love me. Hold me. Take care of me. Hold me tighter ,Rusty, I won't break."

With my arms around her, I pulled close. Our bodies making full contact. It felt so good, so right.

She pushed against my throbbing cock and covered my mouth with hers again, more forcefully this time.

"Rusty, I want to feel you. I need to feel you. Please, don't deny me."

With that, I was a man possessed. I ripped her pants away and picked her up, my hands on her ass. She reached between us and gripped my shaft, positioning the head at her opening. She began to lower herself onto my cock.

"It's so.. So... Nice mmm, big. Easy Rusty...ahh"

I bit my lip. All I could do was groan.

Slowly, she sat down on my cock, working slightly back and forth, until she could take me entirely. Her warmth enveloped my cock completely. No other had felt like this before. I felt her muscles grip me and release over and over again. She didn't move for what seemed like an eternity. She held my face and kissed me, my lips, my cheeks, nibbled my ears, my neck, my forehead. She was lost. We were lost in ecstasy. She began to move up; I held her tight for a moment, whispered in her ear and meant what I said with everything in my soul.

"I love you Beck. Don't let this change us."

She leaned against me and into my neck and bit my ear.

"I love you too little brother."

Twice, she rose up and guided her hips back down in a circular motion, grinding against me when she stopped. Straight up and down again. I leaned forward. She wrapped her arms around me and dug her fingers into my back. Unable to take any more, I held her ass, pulled her tight to me and stood up. The soft bed of pine straw would have to do.

As I turned to lay her down, I thought I caught a glimpse of someone watching, but I didn't care. We were drunk with lust that was forbidden, but a love for each other that now had no bounds. I lowered myself to my knees and laid Becky on her back. She wouldn't let go. She started grinding up against me as we met thrust for thrust.

I felt her body shake and her legs tighten. She lost her breath and couldn't speak. I slowed my tempo slowly and let her recover. I knew she had a powerful orgasm. She kissed me again, ran her hands down my back and scratched as she brought them back up. With that I began to thrust deep and began to feel my own orgasm building.

I said in her ear,

"Sis I'm going to cum. You have to let me go."

"I'll never let you go! Do what you have to do but promise you will never let me go, little brother. You have to promise."

She leaned down and sucked my left nipple between her teeth. I couldn't stop. I came and collapsed, spent. Breathing heavily, holding one of the most beautiful women I knew. A woman that I always had a special bond with.

Now, in our own way, that bond was complete.

"I love you Becky."

It was breaking daylight when I heard the cellar door shut. I sat up, but didn't see anyone there.

"Becky was anyone else awake when you came out here?"

"I don't think so. Why?" She was looking at me dreamily.

"I heard the cellar door, but didn't see anyone. Are you sure no one knew we left?"

"You really need better bed talk." She laughed and cuddled at my side.

A flood of emotion hit me. We were it. At least, around here. We hadn't heard anyone, or seen any smoke from camp fires.

Am I lonely?

No time for that there is work to be done.

Stephanie, and now Becky. What will Mama think. She knows! That's what Becky said. How will I talk to Mama or Aunt Linda? Will the topic ever come up? God I hope not!

August

Michelle was bitten by some kind of poisonous snake. It took her really fast. Michelle was Mama's helper. Mama took it real hard.

Becky and I had a much stronger relationship, and I think Mama knew what was going on, because she would just stare at us sometimes.

We were working on a log cabin, using some hand saws and axes were found on the hillside across the road on Goat Mountain. We built it on the creek, on a small rise, so it would be safe from floods and sheltered from the sun.

The trees finally put out leaves, and we had a good crop of pecans and hickory nuts. I think that volcanic ash fertilized the trees and fields. Several fields had "volunteer" crops of corn and peanuts and cotton. We weren't hungry, just tired. Storms occasionally came through and we would have to retreat to the cellars, because sometimes the ash came with it, and no one is taking a chance on it being poisonous again.

My birthday is August 27th...two days from now, and something is going on.

Becky, Stephanie and Jessica are up to no good. They are being "sneaks," and I don't know quite what to make of all of the touchy-feely stuff I'm getting from Mom and Aunt Linda.

Are they stirring a pot that I don't know what is cooking in? Or is the pot going to burn? We shall see.

The next morning Becky woke up not feeling well. She was pale and kept going to our new outhouse. I tried to check on her, but she pushed me away. She came to me later, .all smiles with a flower in her, hair just above her ear. A daffodil, in August, thought?

That yellow flower sure did make her face glow.

I took a walk alone that night, went to the road and started walking toward town. It was cool, but not dangerous. My breath didn't even steam when I would exhale. I came to the crossroads at Adams Ferry and Pobiddy roads and stopped. The Flint River was noisy as usual.

I heard movement behind me.

"Steph, you are good at scaring the shit out of me!"

She just smiled. The moon was bright and I could see her face clearly. She was on a mission to collect a debt I owed her.

"Pay up pretty boy!" She almost sounded angry.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"After I saw what you did to Becky, I expect payment with interest." .

"Shit, here you got with your banker talk again."

She walked to me, grabbed my right hand, and thrust it down her pants onto her pussy.

"Mmm, you're soaking wet."

I wondered how she was so wet so fast.

She lunged at me and kissed me with fury.

"I am going to fuck you now. You will only cum when I am ready for you to!"

She was taking charge.

There was a tree across a ditch. She walked to it, shedding her pants as she walked. Without saying a word she leaned over the tree. I stood behind her and, with one fluid motion, buried my cock in her waiting pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, as I thrust deep into her with every stroke. She was crazed, saying things I've never heard come out of a woman's mouth.

Howling

"Oh.god. fuck my pussy harder.. Fuck it like you stole it. I'm gonna cum... Ooh. Yeesss. Cumming cumming." .

I slowed my stroke and felt her quivering. She was limp.

"Fuck it I'll cum when and where I want to." I was going to show her I am a man.

I spread her ass cheeks and rubbed my thumb around her asshole. I grabbed her hips and thrust so hard my balls ached.

"I'm gonna cum Steph. Where do you want it?"

My tension had reached the point of no return and I fought back the spasm that would send my seed deep into her. I pulled out and rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks, watching my thick cum shoot up and land on her back. She turned and, with a totally spent look in her face, gently kissed me.

"Thank you"

"Steph, that was great. No need to thank me."

"Thank you for not hitting me"

"What the hell are you talking about, Steph?"

"Mack always got off on hitting me during sex. I was always bruised and hurt. He would fuck me and say in cadence 'What makes the grass grow...blood blood blood...OORAHHH.' Then he would slap or punch me in cadence with blood... blood... blood."

She wasn't being funny. She was sobbing.

She kissed me again.

"Thank you Rusty, baby."

"That cock sucker better be glad he is dead."

We walked back toward the farm. I held her close as she laid her head on me. She was crying softly. I didn't say anything else.

August 27, 2017

I didn't sleep well. There was a weight on me that I felt was all my fault. I turn 19 years old today. If things were normal, I would be at camp at the University of Georgia, playing line backer for the Bulldogs. Instead, God or Mother Nature has decided to decimate the planet. I now work from before daylight until after dark just to survive. Canned food is getting low and canned meats are precious.

My birthday. Once again, I awoke well before dawn to begin my daily routine of scavenging for edible items and building materials. I didn't expect much to be different. Boy was I wrong.

I left the cabin and walked to the cooking pit. Today I was going to treat myself. I found a can of cheap store brand coffee and was stoking the fire to boil the water for brewing. The percolator was starting to churn when I heard someone stirring in the cabin. Mama walked outside all bundled up in a robe and coat. She was glowing. Her bed hair made her that much more beautiful. I heard inhale deeply, soaking in the smell of fresh brewed coffee.

"And where did you find coffee young man?" She talked to me like I was three again.

"Eh, it was floating down by the old beaver pond. I didn't know what it was until I fished it out."

"Well I hope you know you're going to share that with your old mother and crazy aunt." She still had that tone.

"Smells so good doesn't it Mama? I didn't know if I would ever smell coffee brewing again."

"Yeah baby. I just though about something, I'll be right back!"

Mama came back carrying a quart jar of golden, amber liquid.

"HONEY! Where did you find that?" I was surprised.

"I have a few surprises too." She cocked her head and smiled.

It was another hour before anyone joined us. Mom and I just had small talk and drank coffee. Just as Aunt Linda came out Mom jumped up and shushed me away.

"You have to go do something. Get out of here for a while!"

"But Mom I have to bust wood for the fire and patch the roof." I pretended I didn't want to leave.

"You go. I don't care what you do just don't do it around here." She was waving her hands at me like she would wave the dog off the porch.

I grabbed a rifle and took off for the "back 40". The back 40 was a small patch of land my family owned across Roland road behind the main farm. It was a bowl shaped hollow that was dug out for mica mining when my grandfather was a kid. Secluded and no wind. It was ideal. It wasn't long and I heard foot steps.

"Hey Beck, fancy meetin you out here?" I was grinning. She knew this was my favorite spot to get away and clear my head.

Smiling back she said;

"I knew where you were going." "Why do you like this place so much. It's always dark and spooky down here?"

"To be honest I just needed to get away. Look at this!" I reached into the hollow of a tree and pulled out an old tin tobacco tin, shook it and opened it.

"POT! You have POT. OH MY GOD DADDY WOULD..." She trailed off.

"I don't do it all the time, hell its been a year. You wanna get tore up and fool around?" I said seriously.

She studied me for a moment:

"No I better not. I haven't been feeling good for a few days."

"Come on Beck, it's no fun alone. Besides, it's the best medicine for what ails you." I said in earnest.

She hesitated:

"No, no I do want to but I'll watch you get stupid. Besides I love the smell of it." She laughed and watched me roll my joint.

Two puffs and I was toast. My eyes slammed shut and I didn't want to talk. We laid back on the embankment and I stared off into space.

"Man I'd love a bag of Cheetos and a Dr. Pepper." Yup I had the munchies.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Unprecedented Events Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds