• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • She's a Strange One Too

She's a Strange One Too

123

A month went by with nothing as simple as a phone call. Of course she hadn't called, considering Kelsi never had my number to begin with. All I had was her number, which I felt very reluctant for so long to call myself.

That night left me bitter and confused. It consumed me quite honestly, haunting my mind on a daily basis as to what had happened. Kelsi had just used me for the sex, then kicked me out of her apartment like I'd barged my way inside in the first place.

I avoided parties and spent most of my time feeling sorry for myself. Despite my anger, that crumpled up piece of paper with her number lay discarded on my dresser. I couldn't force myself to throw it away, nor did I want I call Kelsi. Well, until I finally gave in that is...

"Hello?" a familiar female voice picked up the phone.

"Kelsi?" I said nervously. "It's Adam."

Nothing came for a moment, and then, "ADAM YOU SON A BTICH!" Kelsi exclaimed angrily. "I know I told you not to call me, but I was dumb and forgot I didn't have your number. Why did you wait a FUCKING MONTH to call me?!"

She didn't know it, but she set off something in me immediately. "Oh I'm sorry that I didn't call you, after you literally kicked me out so your BOYFRIEND wouldn't find out!" I yelled back. "Who the fuck do you think you are, you stupid cunt?! You think something like this is cool?!"

"Don't get all high and mighty with me, asshole!" Kelsi shot back. "When a guy does shit like that, he's a STUD, a FUCKING STUD! How about when a girl does it?! SHE'S A SLUT!"

"Only if the glove fits!" I angrily replied. "You know what? This was a mistake, I'm hanging up!"

And I did so, slamming my phone on my bed. I gripped the head in frustration, pacing across the room.

"Why did I even bother?!" I said aloud.

The rest of my day was spent in misery, so much that I even skipped my night class to stay home in bed. I had a friend that would pass me along the notes. All I did was watch TV, eat snacks, and maybe hit the bathroom once. Nothing interesting happened until around 11 that night. My phone rang and a familiar number shown on the screen.

"Fuck, I'm not picking it up," knowing well it was Kelsi.

After the initial call went unanswered, she tried a second time. Though ticked off, I left the phone where it was. Not taking a hint, Kelsi tried a third time. Still, I didn't even bother to move. She finally stopped after the third, but a ring announced a voice message had been left.

I wasn't about to talk with her, yet I was curious to hear what sort of excuses she'd made up. Picking up the phone, I pulled up my messages and listened. A shaky voice that apparently had been crying greeted my ears.

"Adam, I wanted to say I'm so, so sorry for putting you in this situation. You're totally right, I'm a damn slut, and I can't help it. My boyfriend goes off for days without telling me where he's been, and I get lonely sometimes. That's why I was at the party with my cousin and her friends."

There was a pause, as she seemed to brush away tears and sniffled a few times.

"It's no reason to make you feel like shit though, and I didn't consider it when you called. You're a lot of fun to be around Adam and I just wanted to hang out again, no bullshit this time. Please let me talk to you, so I can do a better job at apologizing...please."

"You gotta be kidding me," I laughed to myself. Again, she was making up excuses. Still, I was impressed that she did at least try to apologize, even if it didn't exactly come out how it should have. Against my better judgment, I did call her back.

"Hey Adam," Kelsi answered weakly.

"Hey Kelsi, you finally apologize huh?" I nagged.

A huge sigh came from the other line. "Yes, I'm sorry that I hurt you Adam. It was selfish of me."

"Damn right it was. Why the hell would you not tell me you were in a relationship?!" I asked angrily.

"Would you have come, knowing that?" she asked rhetorically, but calmly. "You seem like a nice guy Adam. I wanted to have fun that night, so I decided to keep it to myself."

Now I was the one to sigh. "Well, I did have fun."

Kelsi giggled. "I'm guessing you and I are off limits now, but would you at least want to go out to a party and have some fun like we did at the party?!"

"Maybe," I wasn't totally convinced.

"I think you'll like this one," Kelsi insisted. "There will be a lot of people at this party, including some cute girls. Best part is, this guy has a no shoes policy too. We go way back, so I could definitely get you in."

Despite that little voice inside my head screaming "no way Adam" over and over, I missed going out more than I cared to admit. "Fine, but let's settle our differences before we head out."

I could hear Kelsi nod through the phone. "Right, you can come to my place Saturday around 8 My roommate is gone, and my boyfriend is out of state." She paused for a brief moment. "And Adam, you can leave your socks on, just so I don't get tempted."

Hearing Kelsi say that made me chuckle. "You really do like my feet, don't you?"

"Ugh, your feet are so frickin' sexy, you have no idea," she swooned. "When a guy has feet like yours, well, you already know what that's like."

"I do," I laughed softly, then we both went silent for a few seconds. Maybe talking to her was the best thing I could have done for myself. There was no way we'd hook up again ever, but still knowing I at least had a female friend with a foot fetish was pretty flippin' awesome.

"I'll see you Saturday," I said. "I remember how to get to your place."

"Great, remember to knock twice. I'll see you then," she ended our conversation.

As I hung up, a little bit of the weight on my shoulders felt lifted. No, it wasn't gone, but I that brief call guaranteed I'd at least be able to sleep well tonight and every night until Saturday.

That certainly proved to be the case, and I also went back to engaging in all my classes. Hell, I even shaved my face (and balls) just to look presentable. Before I knew it, I was standing nervously outside of Kelsi's apartment door at approximately 7:58 p.m. Instead of going inside, I planned to continue standing there until the clock on my phone struck 8 p.m. Kelsi heard me.

"You know you can come in," she announced through the door.

A bit embarrassed at being caught, I opened the door and there was Kelsi standing right there. She wore a long black skirt with side splits, a white crop top showing her cute, round belly, and her voluminous blonde locks out like a lion mane. A part of me was sad when I noticed her feet where in black "combat" boots.

"Hi Adam," she greeted meekly.

"Hi Kelsi," I replied just as queitly. "You look great."

She smiled. "So do you."

That wasn't bullshit either. I'd picked out my nicest jeans, grey plaid shirt with sleeves rolled up, and the nicest loafers I had in my closet. I'd combed (and gelled) my hair, and freshened up. Though I wasn't sure why exactly I got so well dressed, I did feel good about my appearance.

"Thanks," I took her compliment as I shuffled in.

Her place looked just about the same as last time, though a bit more lighted. Again, we both sat on the couch were we previously had made love. Thoughts of her lips around my toes and my cock inside her ass flooded back.

Kelsi opened the gates first. "You can ask me anything you want. We have a little while the party starts up. You deserve it."

Indeed, I had a list of questions in mind. "First, tell me about this boyfriend of yours. He doesn't live here right?"

She shook her head. "No, but he stays over sometimes. I live with another girl named Gina. You won't like her. She's ugly and had really nasty hobbit feet."

"Lovely mental image," I joked, which prompted a laugh from her.

"His name is Scott," she continued. "We've been together for about 2 years now. Graduated from school, doesn't have a job, drinks a shit ton, and smokes now. We aren't really getting along right now."

"Did he come here that night?" I asked next.

"Yeah, about 10, maybe 15 minutes later," Kelsi sighed. "He was drunk off his ass and passed out on the couch. I was so nervous that he'd notice a smell or something."

"You don't like him anymore?" I felt myself starting to get interested.

"That's an unfair question," Kelsi started to grow upset, but quickly thought better of it. "But I did promise to answer your questions. No, I don't really love him anymore. He's grown fat, yells at me often, and just isn't the same guy I've been dating."

"Then break up with him," I stated, as if it were obvious.

"I wish I could, to be honest," she chuckled sadly. "He's not the guy I fell in love with. Nearly every time he sees me, Scott tells me how fat I've gotten, when he's the one that's gained almost 100 pounds in the last 10 months." Kelsi became more upset. "But my roommate...she's his sister, and things would get horrible if I broke up with him. I'd get kicked out, or worse."

I found myself starting to get a little sympathetic. "Has he ever hit you before?"

Kelsi wiped away her tears. "No, but I kinda worry he will soon. He's always angry at me it seems."

"I'm sorry," being completely genuine.

She smiled and shook her head. "Nothing you should worry about. I've already fucked up your life enough." Kelsi just looked at me with those pretty eyes of hers, lashes flashing with each little blink. "So do you want something to drink before we head out? I think I have a little whiskey left."

Happy to be done with this conversation, I jump on the offer. Kelsi walks off to her kitchen, leaving me alone for a moment to rethink my position on her.

"She's basically in a hole she can't get out of," I argued with myself. "It's no wonder she needed a fuck."

"But she could have AT LEAST told you she had a boyfriend," you strike back. "Besides, she could totally be making this out to be worse than it really is."

Kelsi soon returns, and you dismiss those thoughts for later. "So who's this friend of yours?" I ask?

"Oh this guy that I had a class with last year," Kelsi explained. "He's really chill, always has a keg at his place. I haven't gone in awhile because there's always a guy or two that won't leave me alone. Most of them are really cute though."

Something about this sounded wrong, but I didn't say anything. We drank a few shots until Kelsi decided we should take off. She grabbed a brown light jacket and called a cab to take us to the other side of town.

It was a house party, full of dudes. I cursed my bad luck, looking towards Kelsi for an answer. She merely rolled her eyes and removed her boots. I didn't feel like ditching so I did the same, placing our shoes on a large mat. Most of the shoes were obviously guy shoes, but I did see a few feminine shoes in the mix. It wasn't too warm out, to my displeasure. No hot temps, no hot sandals.

"Wes! What up my man!" Kelsi greeted a guy approaching us. He was taller than me, but skinnier and had the stereotypical nerd look.

The two embraced and talked a little before Kelsi introduced me. He seemed nice enough, but I still felt a major letdown. There were only a few girls around, each looking like they had someone already. Kelsi, on the other hand, seemed thoroughly pleased, especially when another dude came up to her.

"Adam, this is Jordan. He and Wes are roommates," Kelsi introduced me.

"Hey Adam, what's up?" Jordan shook my hand. He looked to be about 5'-11" and had a slightly average build, though certainly better than his roommate. His shaggy brown hair covered his ears, but not his clean shaven, boyish face. I wasn't quite sure how old he was..

More obvious though was Kelsi's infatuation with him. He did seem to have a cuteness to him that girls would like. I looked down and noticed he was perhaps the only guy here barefoot, and things became even more clear. Jordan had really smooth, pale feet that I could totally see Kelsi digging.

Of course, that was what Kelsi liked, and now I felt a bit used again. Had she brought me along just to keep her company? Again, I looked to Kelsi for answers, but she ignored me and talked with her friends.

The night dragged on slower than molasses. Though she never abandoned me, Kelsi's attempts to include me in the fun didn't necessarily work out. I had nothing in common with anyone here, and it was too much of a sausage fest for me to enjoy myself. The keg beer was also pretty shitty.

Things finally got interesting when Kelsi took me aside, and I hoped this meant she'd found some shoes. She lead me to a second bathroom and locked the door behind us.

"You're not having much fun, are you?" she asked with a concerned look on her pretty face.

"No shit sherlock," I laughed. "You didn't tell me there'd be so many guys."

Kelsi sighed. "To be fair, the last time I was here there were a lot of girls. Guess we aren't as lucky."

It was then I noticed a pair of lowtop black Converse laying on the floor. "Who's are those?" I asked.

But I already knew the answer before Kelsi even happily declared. "Jordan's!"

"I thought you said you normally weren't into male feet?" I asked curiously.

"Nope, but Jordan is different," she was beginning to act giddy. "Jordan's feet REEK of high heaven! I've wanted to smell his shoes forever, but I haven't had the chance, until now that is. Care to try?"

"A guy's shoe? No thank you!" I almost shouted. "I only sorta like women's feet, remember? Why the hell would you think I'd be into this? Did you at least grab a girl's pair?!"

"Sure I did, here," she passed me a pair of red chucks. "She's that girl that's still playing beer pong in the corner. You know, the really loud one?"

I certainly did. She had shoulder length red hair, average frame, but that's where my positives end. Her feet were in socks, which looked clean as could be. Plus, she simply wasn't that cute.

Nevertheless I dug my nose into the shoes, only to sense virtually nothing. The trendy shoes were new and not smelly at all. I quickly discarded them.

Meanwhile, Kelsi looked like she was having the time of her life with Jordan's. She moaned loudly between prolonged sniffs. He hand found it's way between her legs, as I noticed she wasn't wearing underwear. Her sweet pussy was in full sight of me, two fingers already digging in.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "They're as good as I imagined."

I found it more enjoyable to watch her reaction than sniffing this girl's plain-jane shoes. Kelsi slithered her sexy body down to the bathroom floor, completely enthralled in both the shoes and fucking herself. Neither was she being subtle about it, which worried me that we'd be heard and discovered.

"Hey, unless you want your guy friend out there to find us, maybe tone it down a little," I warned.

Kelsi smiled at me. "But they smell soooo good!" she sighed. "You'd really like these, honest! Just forget they're boy shoes."

She passed me the second shoe and resumed pleasuring herself. I looked inside and nearly gagged at how sweaty and grimy it was. The insole appeared discolored, with the fabric peeling off. My nose wasn't that close, but I could already get a hint of what Kelsi was so high on. I could remember how her's tasted; a tad sweaty, perhaps a bit of her polish and salty. Jordan's, judging strictly by the smell alone, were caked in dry sweat, evidently didn't wear socks, and likely had some kind of fungus growing in these shoes.

"Aren't they heavenly?" Kelsi moaned. "God, Jordan has such sexy feet." She gave me a wicked smile. "You know what'd be really hot?!"

"What?" I asked tentatively.

"You cumming in Jordan's shoes," she laughed, her smile widening further.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" I said, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "What if he sees us and then realizes what I've done?!"

"What if he doesn't?" Kelsi pointed out. "Come on man! Judging by the fact you're sneaking sniffs, you do like the smell of his shoes!"

Frankly, I was sniffing at the shoes. I wasn't even sure if I really liked it, but the shoes possessed such an engrossing aroma that I couldn't seem to stop. Burying my nose straight inside, I feverishly began to sniff at Jordan's right converse. Right away, I thought I was smelling a bottle of bleach or vinegar because of how strong it reeked. The hair on my arms stood up straight, while the rest of my body began to tremble a bit. I had to sit on the floor with Kelsi just to keep myself steady. It was a guilty pleasure that was encompassing my body I didn't wish to feel, but did so anyway. This taboo drove me nuts, and made me mentally dismiss my discomfort almost instantly.

I unzipped my pants with my left hand, pulling out my cock to stroke slowly. My intention was to make this last, and I didn't even mind Kelsi being in the room. If she even noticed, Kelsi showed no sign, continuing to smell Jordan's other shoe with an equal amount of satisfaction. Her fingers were soaking wet inside her cunt, making a loud sloshing sound. By far, her moans were even louder.

The fact I was getting worked up over a guy's shoe no longer bother me. It was more arousingly flagrant than any of the shoes I smell that night with Kelsi a month ago, including her own bare feet. I took a brief moment to look down at her feet, which were covered in long socks. Her toes were scrunched up tightly, bracing for an eventual climax. Kelsi indeed looked ready, and I wasn't too far behind.

"Ohhh shit!" Kelsi suddenly cried out one last time, as her body went stiff and then relaxed. She breathed heavily for a minute, watching me with those big beautiful eyes of hers. I could feel my nose beginning to dry up from all the smelling I'd been doing over the past few minutes. My hands were sticky from the pre-cum dripping down veiny shaft. All I needed was one push and I'd be cumming buckets.

"Here, cum in this shoe," Kelsi offered the one she'd been pleasuring herself with. Just like she had with her cousin's, Kelsi placed the shoe around the tip of my cock. The inside felt hot and sweaty around my sensitive cockhead.

"Cum inside the toe of the shoes," Kelsi egged me. "Fill Jordan's fucking shoe with your hot cum Adam!"

There was no need to tell me twice. After a few grunts, I shot a huge load into Jordan's converse. Guilty pleasure loads. Kelsi beamed at the sight before her, treating the shoe as if it were the Holy Grail as she took it away. I laid back exhausted from the ordeal. If we were lucky, anyone who had heard us would assume we'd fucked each other, not some dude's shoes.

Fortunately, that was also what Kelsi had in mind. Once I was able to get up, we were somehow able to sneak out of the bathroom, put the shoes back in their proper place and rejoin the party without anyone noticing. More people had seemingly arrived, though mostly more guys.

Giving up and leaving seemed like a great idea, until I accidentally bumped into someone behind.

"Ouch man! Watch where you're going jackass!" a girl squeaked.

My first thought was to fucking yell at this bitch, considering how lousy I still felt being there. I turned around, and was shocked to see a short, pretty girl looking angrily up at me. Petit might have been the right word; small stature, skinny arms, short legs, tiny face behind big rimmed glasses. Her brown hair was tied back in a simple ponytail, leaving a few bangs hovering over her hazel eyes.

To say I found myself instantly attracted to her would sound dumb, but I confess that is the truth. However, I considered if she was really a college student.

"I'm so sorry," I stuttered slightly. "Guess I need to pay more attention."

Thankfully, her facial expression softened upon looking at me. We both just looked at each other for a few seconds, her sizing me up.

"Well, shit happens I guess," the girl laughed. "Speaking about shit, how about this party?!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • She's a Strange One Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds