• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 06

Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 06

12

The following morning, I knew that it was going to be our last day alone together and that I needed to take full advantage of it. Whatever we did today may have to last me for a while. As I walked downstairs from my bedroom, I heard some noises coming from the TV room. Puzzled, I cracked the door open and poked my head in to see who was up there. As my eyes turned the corner, I could hardly believe what I saw. Linda was sitting on the couch, in nothing but leopard pattern underwear, gently rubbing herself. As I walked through the door, my eyes completely fixated on her body, her big blue eyes looked over and met mine. "Why, good morning," she smiled over at me. "I hope you like what you see," she said. Although I tried to mutter something in reply, I was totally speechless as my mind took in the beautiful site of this blonde MILF laying seductively in front of me.

As I stood near the door, she rose up from the couch and began to seductively walk over to me. "I figured that I'd beat you to the punch today. I hope you're ready," she said as she dropped to her knees in front of me. Still amazed and astounded as to what was going on, I simply watched as he little hands started to rub my cock through my pants. "I think you're getting a little hard here," she muttered up to me, a sly smile on her face. She then pulled my pants down just enough so that my already hard cock popped out right in her face. "Is that because of me?" she said as she gave it a quick tug with her hand.

"That's right baby, suck that cock," I finally managed to reply back to her. Clearly horny and ready to go, she went right in and licked around my entire tip with her tongue. After one quick glance up at me with submissive little eyes, she engulfed the head of my dick in her mouth and started to go to work. With her right hand at the base of my shaft and her left hand on my leg, she began sensually bobbing her head back and forth on my meat, swallowing three quarters of my 7-inch rod at a time. After a quick moan, she started taking even more of my meat into her mouth every time she went down on it. She clearly was ready to go this morning, and her skilled mouth knew exactly what it was doing.

After a few more long, slow sucks, she turned her attention back to my cockhead, licking all around it as she glanced her eyes back at up at me for approval. Catching her breath for a second, she took my penis back into her mouth and put both of her hands on my butt cheeks. Using by body for leverage, she took my entire length down her throat without even so much as a gag. Holding her head all the way down on it for a few moments, she then slid down my shaft until just the tip if my penis was in her mouth. Looking up at me with her gorgeous MILF eyes, her tongue went to work licking all around my cockhead.

As I moaned out in pure sexual pleasure, she took her head off of me and started tugging on my cock with her left hand. Looking back up at me once again, I heard her whisper, "That tastes good," just before she took it in her mouth once again. With her left hand at the base of my shaft and her right hand on my waist, she started bobbing her up back and forth on my manhood once again. Working her head all the way around, her tongue started working all areas of my cock while her tight lip lubed it up and caressed it all over. Moaning in satisfaction, her pace quickened as I felt the vibrations from her muffled sounds on my dick.

As she continued to fervently work her head back and forth along almost my entire length, her eyes would occasionally dart upstairs to make sure that I was enjoying her work. After reaching a pace that was fastest she had been going all day, she suddenly began to slow down and make everything the blowjob very sensual. While still taking most of my shaft into her mouth when she worked her way down, she spent a little extra time and effort and my tip, really focusing in on the most sensitive areas. As my knees began to buckle from the euphoric sensation of her mouth was providing, she pulled her head off of my cock, sensing that I was going to cum soon. I guess that she wasn't done with me yet.

With her tongue sticking out of her mouth, she tilted her head to the side and went down to my balls. I hadn't shaved them in a while, but she didn't seem to care. She worked her tongue all the way around them a few times, and then slowly slid it all the way up the underside of my shaft before engulfing my cockhead into her mouth once again. This may have been the best blowjob I've received, and was why I loved older women who knew exactly what they were doing as opposed to young skanks who might look a little hotter. I think the only reason that I had lasted as long as I had on this morning was because I had ejaculated in her so many times over the past couple of days.

Gripping the base of my meat with her left hand, she once again began to sensually take my manhood into her mouth. Every time she would go back up to the tip, she would spend a little extra time working my head with her mature tongue. I hadn't even noticed her start doing this because I had been so infatuated by her oral performance, but at some point she had moved her right hand down off of my waist and was now using it to play with her pussy. Looking back up at me, she took my cock out of her mouth and slapped it on her tongue a few times and she caught her breath. Once she was ready, she consumed my penis with her mouth once again and went back to taking most of my length down into her throat.

After a few slow strokes her pace started to speed up, and I could tell that she was really getting into it. She then turned her attention back to the tip for a moment, and I her moans began getting louder than ever. The next thing I knew, she pulled her head off of my meat altogether and I saw that she was really going to down on her pussy with her right hand. As she sat back and cried out again, I knew that she was close to cumming. But I wasn't willing to wait. I put my hand on her hand guided her back towards me. "Take that fat cock back in your mouth baby," I eagerly commanded as my meat parted her lips as she continued fervently passionately fingering herself. After a few more long sucks, her muffled cries grew once again around my shaft. She sat back and let my penis lay on her lips as the pace of her gasping grew faster and faster. As I went to reach for her head again she suddenly close her eyes and cried out, "AAHH UUHH, AH UH, UUUHHH!" as her hips thrust forward onto her feverishly working fingers in the heat of a powerful orgasm. She continued to passionately sigh and exhale as she finished herself off with her hand. I had never seen her cum before, but she had cum hard.

But after a brief moment, she knew it was my turn and went back to work. She put one hand around the base of the shaft and the other around my balls while she went right to work bobbing her head back and forth along my cock. Her quick pace soon turned into long, slow sucks that were accompanied by the occasion submissive glance up to my eyes. Leaning back slightly, I began to feed her more of my meat, and she sucked it up like a vacuum. With her head working its way all around my penis, her tongue went to work on my cockhead as she toiled for her sticky reward. Closing her eyes, she varied her pace as she started deep throating me once again. I knew that I was getting close, and she must have known it too.

She proceeded to wrap her lips tightly around the ring at the end of my penis and just let her tongue go to town. My moans started growing louder as her mature mouth worked the most sensitive part of my cock. Then her right hand wrapped itself around my shaft, and she began eagerly yanking and tugging on my meat as her head went back to bobbing up and down. With her eyes closed, she was totally focused on the job at hand. She continued to jerk and suck me in rhythmic unison, only pausing every once in a while to catch her breath.

Soon her hand began stationary at the base of my cock, where it squeezed as she passionately worked her mouth back and forth on my meat. I could feel her muffled moans on my penis again, and I knew that I was going to cum at any moment. "Keep sucking it baby. Keep sucking that cock," I instructed her as my breathing grew heavier. Her lips and tongue hit just the right spot that finally sent me exploding over the edge. All the muscles in my legs and butt tightened up as I threw my head back while in the grips of a powerful orgasm. With one loud, liberating grunt I erupted with a huge spurt of cum shooting into Linda's mature mouth. After that first shot, my penis slipped out of her mouth as it continued to erupt. Stream after stream of my hot, sticky jiz shot across her face. I had never given a girl a facial before, but now that's what this was turning into. Linda's hand kept jerking my cock onto her face, seemingly begging for as much of my man juice as she could get. After about four ropes of cum had littered her face with sperm, she dragged my cockhead around her lips and cheeks until every last drop had finished oozing out. I could hardly believe how hard I had cum, as my spunk wound up over one of her eyes, in her hair, on her nose, and on her cheeks, in addition to the one spurt that I sent into her mouth. As I stood there catching my breath, I reveled in how defiled she looked down on her knees in front of me with my cum littered all over her face.

"Well that should take care of things for a little while," she said just before giving my penis one last suck. She pulled her underwear back on, got up off of knees, and stood up right in front of me. "But don't worry, I'm sure that there will be something more later," she said as she smiled and walked out of the room, with my eyes glued to her ass the entire time.

The feeling of Linda's incredible oral skills and the image of her on her knees and covered in my cum filled my mind for the next couple of hours. All I could think about was how hard I had cum and how hot she looked wandering the house in her leopard pattern underwear. That is all she wore for the rest of the day as she did her choirs, and I would get hard every time I saw her.

After an hour or two of relaxing around the house with fantasies of Linda's hot, mature body in my head, the summer heat and humidity started to pick up. To both cool off and clean up, I went up to the third floor to take a shower. With my hormones raging, my young cock was standing at attention the whole time, and I knew that I was ready to take Linda again. As soon as I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist, I went on the prowl; I was ready to have Linda wherever I found her and I was going to do her hard.

I did not have to look far for her, as she was up on the third floor as well. With her back to the entrance to the room, she was partially bent over while she dusted some bookshelves in her underwear. As she heard me entering the room, she turned her head and glanced seductively over her right shoulder. "Hey there boy. Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"You know it baby. Now bring that ass over here; I have to have you again," I replied. Putting down her cleaning supplies, she turned and strutted over towards me.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she inquired while looking up at me, "Well what do you have in mind?"

"I want that hot ass of yours again baby," I answered as I grabbed her butt checks and pulled her warm body close to me.

"Ooohh, you're dirty. But we can do that. Just let me get you ready first." She then pushed her lips up against mine, as I leaned my head forward to eagerly meet her advances. Her eyes closed and she exhaled as she felt the warmth of my mouth, and my hands quickly found their way up to her head and neck in order to guide her even closer. Our heads turned from side to side as our lips continued to grapple, and in almost no time our tongues interlaced in the midst of our passionate embrace.

Her hands soon slipped down to my exposed torso, caressing the chiseled teenage body that years in the weight room had built. While continuing to hold her head close to mine with one hand as we zealously continued to swap saliva, the other slipped down to her backside and pulled her mature body tightly up against mine. My towel soon dropped to my feet, and my bulging teenage erection pressed up against her bare stomach. Already leaking pre-cum, it was eager to find a warm home.

As her mature fingers continued to caress my body, her left hand found its' way down to my manhood and wrapped itself tightly around my meat. She started slowly stroking my rods' full length, and soon was fervently jerking my full 7 inches as we continued to lock lips. My mouth then slid down from her lips, to her neck, and then to her chest as she panted to catch her breath. Reaching behind her, I unsnapped her leopard skin bra and let her beautiful, mature B-cups pop out. My mouth quickly engulfed her right breast and began caressing her nipple with my tongue while she her fingers continued to rub my fully swollen cock.

Not able to wait any longer to get inside of her, I brought my mouth back up to hers as I gave her one more passionate kiss. Placing my hands on her shoulder, I started guiding her towards the wall. After briefly following my lead, she seductively licked her lips and dropped to her knees. "Get up baby. I don't want to cum in your mouth again; I want to fuck your ass. Get against the wall," I eagerly instructed her.

Somewhat surprised, she complying my command. Rising to her feet, she turned to face the wall and put both of her hands up on it, while simultaneously turning her head back towards me with a look of obedient submission. She looked indescribably helpless, innocent, and hot in that position that I just wanted to capture that moment in time. I was her daddy and she knew it, and I was free to do whatever I wanted with her. And I wanted her tight rear hole, so I moved in to claim what was mine.

As I advanced forward to kiss her one more time, our lips met and my body rode up against hers. My right hand slipped around to her front side and placed itself right up against her moist panties, causing her to instinctively stick her butt out to meet and conform to the curvature of my body. With my rock hard penis not gently rubbing up against Linda's butt cheeks, I wanted to plow right into her and shoot my load at that very moment.

But I had to get her tight little sphincter ready for my oversized rod first. As she stood submissively against with wall with gorgeous, taught ass stuck out, I dropped down behind her and pulled her leopard underwear down around her ankles. As soon as she stepped out of them, I tossed them to the side and spread her ass cheeks apart with my hands. As I pulled one away and began to lube up my index and middle finger with saliva, her hand replaced mine and she looked back at me in anticipation. Once my index finger was ready, I slid it up two knuckles deep into her tense rear entryway, held it there for a moment, and then began to slowly finger fuck her hindmost hole. She immediately closed her eyes and tenderly moaned, clearly turned on by my invading digit. Feeling particularly audacious, I brought my tongue up right above my sliding finger and began licking her as my knuckles continued to glide in and out. I had never done anything like this to any girl or woman I had been with before, and it felt really dirty. However as I continued, she clearly seemed to enjoy the oral attention that had evaded our relationship up to that point.

My fingering soon grew faster, as did my tongue's action. As her mature sphincter began to gradually loosen up, I spit some more saliva down onto my hand and then inserted both my middle and my index fingers into her hot ass. She willingly accepted more and more as I slid further up into her with every few shoves. Clearly this wasn't her first rodeo (as I knew firsthand from the tennis courts). I soon returned my tongue to action, helping lube her up and really get her in heat as my fingers continued to do their work. My pace progressed from slow and deliberates to relatively fast and hard, and soon almost all of my two fingers were now. She was clearly turned on and ready to go, and I could barely wait any longer either. Her ass was about as ready as it was going to be, and I couldn't wait to ransack her mature body.

I stood up behind her, spread some saliva on my cock, and began slowly rub my bulging shaft in between her rear cheeks. She pressed her upper body against the wall, glanced backwards, and pulled her cheeks apart with her right hand. Her face radiated eagerness and a sense of tense anticipation. She clearly knew that she was about to have her body fully ravaged, and she was bracing for impact. She then slightly bent her right leg, exposing herself for my entry. I took my cue and pressed my cockhead up against her tight rear hole, and it popped right in. She was loosened up perfectly, and I began to thrust in and out of her right away. As I exhaled in ecstasy, I put my left arm around her now-sweaty midriff and pulled her even closer to me as I continued to plow into her. As she screamed and moaned in hedonistic arousal, I slid my right hand down her exposed side and brought it rest on her lower back. Pushing her down and forward, this further pressed her upper body up against the wall and forced her ass back even further onto my cock as I lustfully fucked her. My pace began to quicken, and soon I was sending almost 3 quarters of my 7-inch cock into her with each of my rapid thrusts. Her cries grew even louder, to the point that even though we were up on the third floor of the house, anyone who may walk into the first floor would surely hear her in the heat of passion.

As my breathing increased in order to keep up my fervent pace, I pressed her head up against the wall with my right forearm. I then moved her hair out of her face with my hand so that I would see the expressions on her face as she got ass fucked. I could hardly believe that I had this mature blonde goddess naked in front of me and I was completely having my way with her. This was turning out to be the hottest sexual experience of my life.

I began to pound into her even harder, forcing her face to squint in pain. Even an hour of loosening and lubing her up would not have adequately prepared her for the fucking that she was receiving. She then arched her back and leaned up against me as she screamed and moaned in the passion of the moment. My hands wandered up and down her bare front side, caressing her beautiful body as I held her close as I kept plowing into her from behind like my life depended on it.

Suddenly my cock popped out of her ass, and I took a brief moment to catch my breath as I grabbed my throbbing piece and placed it at her rear entryway once again. I knew that I was getting close and was going to cum soon, but I wanted to make sure that I enjoyed every heavenly moment of this encounter.

Linda moved both of her hands down onto her butt cheeks, spreading them wide for me and seemingly begging for me to reenter her. As I pressed my bulging meat stick back up against her crack and pressed my teenage girth back into her. As I did so, I placed my lips right up against her ear and grunted, "You love being my slut, don't you baby. You love pleasuring a young stud."

"Oohh yeah Marc," she whimpered back. "Take my ass like you own it. You're my daddy." Knowing that she was mine to use as I pleased, I started my pace slow as she grew re-accustomed to my width, but soon started to pick up the pace. "I want your cum. I want you inside of me," she submissively begged as my fucking grew harder.

My dick popped out once again, but I did not wait to ram it right back into her this time. I was ready to shoot my load and started thrusting away as soon as I was able to guide my cockhead back to its' warm home. In almost no time I was sending my entire length up into her mature ass as I slammed her body up against the wall with each lustful thrust. Squinting in pain and screaming from arousal, she continued to hold her ass cheeks apart for me as I sawed in and out of her stunning body. I couldn't believe how well she was taking my lustful aggression; she truly was a pro.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds