• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • College Days Pt. 02

College Days Pt. 02

A few days later Fatema sought out Kip and finding him alone in his classroom and invited him to sit with her in the gardens. This was not a problem, students and male tutors were allowed to sit together during breaks, or even take lunch together as long as they were in open view and did not sit too close. He suggested that Fatema go choose one of the many white plastic garden tables scattered around the cafeteria gardens while he went to get some cold drinks. As a teacher he was served quickly at the cafeteria counter and soon returned with a tray bearing two cokes, serviettes and a KitKat chocolate bar.

To his surprise and somewhat concern Fatema had chosen a table well under the shade of a rather secluded tree and there she sat waiting, he also noticed she had removed the other chairs so no one could join them.

"Fatema," He said in a chastising tone, "What are you playing at? You know we must be careful."

"I know, she smiled, but I wanted to talk to you alone." Her tone was that of a spoiled child.

Putting down the tray Kip walked over to another table and pulled across two more chairs, he slid out off his jacket and placed it on the back of one.

"There, that's better. Now anyone is welcome to join us," he teased. "And I may not get fired."

"You would not get fired, Kip. All the students love you."

"Yes, maybe so, but the Sheik doesn't and I'm not sure the director does either, and that would be the problem."

Fatema had allowed her shayla to fall from her head and revealed her beautiful jet black hair. Her abaya was already open and Kip made no attempt to hide his gaze as he checked out her figure, letting her see his eyes running over her body. She just stretched out her legs in front of her like a sleepy cat which pulled her top tightly over her chest. Kip allowed his scrutiny to linger on her breasts then up to meet her eyes. She smiled rather smugly, looked away pretending so as not to notice and bit on her lower lip.

"You're very beautiful, Miss Fatema."

"So are you Mr. Kip."

"Are you not too hot in jeans in this heat?"

"Yes, but I like wearing American jeans and it is sometimes cold in the classrooms because they put the A/C on so high."

"Del turns his up high on purpose."

"I know." She seemed puzzled. "Why does he do that?"

"Well why do you think? What effect does it have on you ladies in your thin tops?"

She thought for a moment, then a look of disbelief crossed her face.

"No," she gasped and laughed. "I will tell the class."

"Aw come on. Don't spoil his fun and don't tell them or him that I told you."

Kip had moved his chair out away from the table and also had his legs stretched out with his feet crossed. His hands held his coke can over his groin where, he noticed, Fatema glance from time to time. Deliberately he rubbed the bottom of the can in small circles against material covering his cock and slowly it began to harden.

They chatted about her classes, the other teachers, who she liked and who not, and why. As she talked Kip gazed at her face, her lovely brown eyes, he watched her lips move and longed to kiss them again. Eventually there was a brief pause in her chatter while she broke off a finger of chocolate and rested it just inside her mouth. She began to suck on the end staring seductively at Kip as she waited for a response to some comment or another. His mind however, was no longer concentrating on what she was saying he was too busy imagining his cock in that sweet young mouth.

Kip continued rubbing the bottom of the cold cup through the thin cloth of his chinos against the head of his cock until with a slight not so discreet adjustment inside his pocket he slipped its length out of his briefs to allow it to lie along his leg. It was a delightful feeling - he was arousing his cock right there under the shade while talking with Fatema and she was enjoying the view.

When he was sure he had her attention Kip deliberately moved the can aside allowing Fatema full view of his bulge and forced his cock to twitch several times. Fatema looked down at his thigh and gave a short gasp, then a smile formed on her face as she stared, biting on her bottom lip. Watching for a few more moments as if hypnotised by the sight she suddenly said,

"Thank you, Tom."

"Do you like that Fatema?"

"Yes, very much. You are very kind."

He continued for several minutes, each jerk brought another small gasp of delight or a giggle from the girl, and each gasp encouraged and excited him more. When finally, he placed one hand with fingers spread along his cock length, little finger to thumb to emphasise his size Fatema had to sit up and press her own clenched fist against her crotch and squeeze her legs shut.

"Does that feel good, Fatema?"

She didn't reply, she just stood up, carefully gathered her things and without another word turned and walked away. She glanced back once over her shoulder, not at Kip but at her empty can on the table. Kip glance down also and there half hidden by chocolate wrappers and serviettes lay a mobile phone. He stood up, took his jacket from the back of the chair and put it on. As he arranged the empty cups and trash back onto the tray he scooped up the phone and placed it in his pocket. He then walked away swiftly to the only male toilet that end of the campus and immediately entered a cubicle. Closing the door behind him he took out the phone and opened the contact folder. As Kip suspect, it held only one number under 'Fatema' and one unread message in the message box. He opened the message, 'I will call tonight', it read.

The little minx, he thought, she had planned this all along. Kip's head reeled, being caught telephoning a student would get him instantly fired, frog marched to the airport, no chance to transfer bank account funds, sell the car or .... oh fuck it! She had just been admiring my hard on. With that he released his cock from his pants gave it a few gentle strokes and remembering Fatema's delicious mouth, shot his load into the toilet bowl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • College Days Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds