• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Girlfriends' Club Pt. 02

The Girlfriends' Club Pt. 02

The next day was spent in a state of constant anxiety. My heart would pound every time my phone twitched. I found myself pacing over and over, turning random hallways at work. One of my coworkers laughed as I headed out the door, teasingly saying, "Wow, and she's only been gone one day." I scurried to my car without answering, no ready reply. I was nearly halfway home when suddenly, buzz buzz. The phone's synthetic voice played out over the stereo, becoming the only sound in the world to me.

Message from Janine: Your second meeting. I've been abandoned, too. My place.

Her address was attached. I could actually make the exit I needed if I made my decision in the next two minutes. I shook my head, my cock a kind of dull weight against my thigh. I couldn't do this. I wasn't available. I shouldn't do it. Buzz buzz.

Message from Janine: Remember what happens if you break the code!

I shook my head and made the exit. Who was I kidding?

***

I remember thinking an hour in that I had been silly to worry; she really just needed someone to blow off steam with and she wasn't the only one. Yes, that's how deep my denial can run. I had gone through a few drinks in nervousness and they hit me all at once. Then she pounced.

"Are you wearing your uniform?" I knew instantly what that meant- when we had dated, she liked to joke about putting boys into panties; it wasn't like the idea was brand new.

"Hey now, no one ever said it was a uniform. I don't know that I signed up for that." She leaned forward, turning her phone to me. It was that same picture, clearly her with that extra large (in my opinion) member against her. It was clear from the angle that she had taken it.

"But I already showed you something that requires a committed membership." Her finger flicked across the screen and the next picture was the same angle, but those long inches were missing, buried in her. "I thought you might want to gossip more with me."

The only excuse I can try to make would be the drinks. She must have seen my resistance falter, finger flicking again, a quick waggle against the smooth surface. The first frame of a movie, frozen. I have no excuse- I anwered, quietly, "Well... If I had known."

She giggled and dashed from the room, back in just a few seconds with another pair of panties, suspiciously sized. "Come on. Uniform. It's the only way I'm sure my confidence will be protected." She took her phone from the table, hitting play, but keeping the screen turned away. The sound of bodies slapping into each other was tinny from the speakers, but unmistakeable. "Oh well, it was almost fun to have a new bestie."

My arm reached out, hand extended. The soundtrack was interspersed with genuine moans, the sound of intense satisfaction and need.

"No, no. What do you want?"

"You know."

"No, what?"

"Uniform."

She placed the panties in my hand, turning her back. "Change here. I don't trust that you won't pretend. Toss whatever you're wearing over here." When I hesitated, she paused the video, "It was about to get incredible."

I sighed and began to undo my pants. I have no excuse; even if I couldn't drive in that state, I should have walked out, called a cab. Instead, I protested that she not peek as I slipped out of my pants, draping them on the couch. I glanced over my shoulder and she was keeping her promise, back turned. I struggled with dropping my boxers, awkward in my combination of excitement and fear. I was fumbling as if I were years younger. I hesitated a moment before I stepped into these- this was her thing. This was always her thing. But the pictures. The sound from the video... I pulled the panties up quickly, but slowed as I approached my hips. The material was soft and smooth and felt cold as it went over my closely trimmed sack. The sides were basically just ribbons, reminiscent of the one that had wrapped that dangerous present- was it only yesterday? I inhaled and slid them home just as my phone rang.

I spun to grab my pants and they were gone, Jan grinning as she pulled my phone from my pocket. "Looks like Karen! Do you want me to answer for you?" I think my heart froze and then she tossed the ringing, buzzing block at me. "Go ahead. I'll be good."

That's how she came to have a video of me standing in her living room, wearing a pair of panties, talking to my live in girlfriend. I gestured angrily, but uselessly, for her to stop. She walked in a wide circle around me, instead. She was clearly enjoying herself, motioning for me to twirl. When I shook my head no, she inhaled deeply, clearly preparing to yell. So I twirled while I made small talk. She grinned and mouthed, "slower." Some rebellious part of me thought if I could play it for laughs. I twirled once and then kept going half way around. I stuck my ass out at her. I realized I had to stay there because of cock was betraying me.

Suddenly she was behind me, her phone stretched out in front of both of us. She was getting a video of one of her hands on my hip, with her body pressed up against my ass. I gasped when she pushed up against me the unfamiliar underwear a shock. I had to cover for verbal stumble, trying to focus on the conversation. The phone vanished for a moment and returned, audio off, playing a video. It was Jan, bouncing up and down on the cock. Inches appeared and vanished over and over. I begged my way out of the conversation, claiming a headache. Jan stayed firm against me, gently placing her phone on the couch in front of me.

"You know what else girlfriends also do, sometimes?" Her other hand snuck around, finding the head of my cock where it was hanging out of the small patch of material. I should have yelled. I should have stood up. I should have just claimed I had made a mistake. Instead I froze. "That's right. When our guys are away, we help each other out."

I found myself shaking. Apparently something about this was beyond exciting to me. I couldn't explain the heavy weight in my chest that kept me from speaking, moving. Her hand was twitching back and forth against the head of my cock. I was breathless from the abruptness. What was amazing was that I couldn't be more than sixty seconds away from coming. How did that happen? How did I end up here?

"We take care of each other. Sometimes all it takes to help one of our girlfriends feel warm and relaxed is a fingertip." And that's what she switched to, just one finger tip, quickly rubbing against the most sensitive spot on my body. "You still want to be one of my girlfriends, right? Should help you out?" She never slowed her hand and clearly she remembered all my signals,"Come on. It's one of the feminine rules; you have to ask for help."

"Help," I whispered, so close to coming that nothing else mattered. He finger stopped moving.

"So you want to be one of my girlfriends?" Her finger twitched again and I screwed my eyes shut.

"Yes."

"Yes, what? Say it?" The twitching increased again and I was instantly back at the edge of an orgasm.

"Yes! Yes, I'm one of your girlfriends, now." Her finger began to slow. "And I need your help!" She had me right on the edge.

"Are you sure? I mean, sometimes it's just a finger. Sometimes it's a hand." She demonstrated, wrapping herself around my shaft, reaching into the panties. She took several long, agonizingly slow strokes before returning to her single finger method. "Sometimes it's more." Maybe for the first time in my life, I made an actual, uncontrolled groan. I couldnt have stopped it if I had known it was coming. "Of course... I guess if you're in the girlfriend club, that means this is your clit. I should stop if it isn't." Her fingertip became a slow lazy circle. "Should I stop?"

"No." I could feel my already flushed face burn hotter as I whispered it. Her finger hesitantly began to move again. I knew what she wanted. I closed my eyes and said, louder, "No. Keep going. It's... my clit." Her finger started tracing out that magic path again.

"You're sure? You're absolutely certain?" My legs were trembling and I think only half of it, maybe less, was from the physical sensations. The things she was doing in my head. "Do you need some release, girl? Think your clit is enough? Do you want me to finish it?" I crumbled. I slipped into what she wanted.

"Yes! Yes, work my clit! Please. Please?" The last was a plaintive croon.

"There we go, darling." She was cooing. She was cooing in my ear while she mercilessly fingered the underside of my cock to an orgasm. She was humiliating me and I was just taking it. I could hear the smile in her voice. She had won; she was happy. "Do you realize..." She trailed off, finger working a different beat, continually keeping me right at the edge. "Do you realized I've known Karen longer than you?" Flick flick flick. "Her ex took trips." Flickflick flickflick. She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "So do you." It took less than two seconds for me to explode. Everything went black for a moment as I lost myself in the pleasure. When I opened my eyes, I discovered I had covered her hand and had managed to coat her phone too. She slapped my ass and laughed.

"That's what the case is for, I suppose." She moved around me, dry hand dragging over my body. She tossed my pants at me and met my eyes, "Don't worry; I'm very good at keeping secrets." It was clear I was being dismissed. I quickly slipped back into my pants, my shoes and, there's no other word for it, retreated. I stood on the other side of her door for a good five minutes. Just breathing. I could hear her inside, the faintest sound of her talking.

***

The trip home was a haze. I was just there, suddenly. I was coming out of the shower when I heard that sound that so had come to so captivate me: buzz buzz.

Janine: Wear your uniform to bed. Everyone should have that experience.

Me: I already showered and changed.

Janine: Even so. And you have to prove it.

I shook my head, sober now. Recently drained- although my hardening cock argued against the wisdom of that serving as any kind of barrier. I should be able to just ignore her.

Buzz buzz. A video clip. A video clip of me, just a tiny clip. Me spinning halfway, an almost delicate twirl, and you could clearly see my hard cock poking out. I hadn't even felt that at the time. The way I bent over, there was even a wiggle to my hips. I hadn't wiggled, had I? Worst of all, you could clearly hear me saying "Karen." I didn't have a choice. I sent her back what she wanted, a picture of me in the panties she didn't quite force me into, reclining in my own bed. Buzz buzz.

Janine: I knew you'd love the club!

I was drifting off to sleep, exhausted from the entire experience when I felt it one last time. Buzz buzz.

Janine: Membership has privileges.

This was quickly followed by another video clip, what looked like the end of the session she had been showing earlier. The man was groaning and the view moved down to show his large balls rhythmically moving as he clearly came. Her body lifted off him, camera staying close to his cock, capturing what seemed like an endless ascent and the cream dripping out of her.

Twice more that night. I was going to end up hollow at this rate. And I couldn't imagine myself stopping.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Girlfriends' Club Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds