• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 01

That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 01

12

It had to have been the hottest day of the summer, and the most uneventful part of the week, when Harlee's imagination began to run wild with spontaneous acts of recklessness.

Harlee was always trying to get her friends to spend their time doing other activities besides thotting it up and being belligerent at someone's lounge. This summer, however, her best friends were studying abroad and her acquaintances were surprisingly all in relationships, which only made her sexually deprived mind even more annoyed.

Bree, Harlee's best friend always told her how much fun Atlanta would be. "Girl, the men there are rich, thick and fine!"

Bree's grandmother lived in East Cobb and she would visit during the summers and convinced herself Atlanta was where she had to be for college. Three years in, Harlee still wasn't entirely sold. "If you enjoy the wasps sucking the blood from your bones, and the gnats killing an entire picnic, or drowning deep in the thick humidity of southern summers then you're basically insane," Harlee voiced.

Bree and Harlee were roommates, but while on summer break Harlee stayed at Bree's grandmother's while Bree taught English in Indonesia for the summer.

"Alright chick I'm going to go... your granny still won't turn the air on and I'm dying of boredom. I'll see you in a few weeks," Harlee told Bree over their video chat.

"She's old she don't feel heat anymore," Bree quipped back. They said their goodbyes and Harlee laid across the bed pulling out her phone to plot an escape from the oven.

———————————————————————-—-

Harlee decided to take the train downtown to get in some of her own sightseeing and light shopping. When she arrived at Little 5 Points she began to notice the rowdiness of the teenagers and young college students making sure she avoided them at all cost.

"Hey baby, you lookin' good... I like that top," some guy called to her as she passed by the parking lot. Harlee was very attractive, yet modest and she always hated when people commented on her appearance. She had honey-colored skin, and a mixture of dark and sandy brown bushy head of curls.

She was 5'2 and very curvy in the right places. Her breasts were full C's and her ass was full of jiggle. Her hazel eyes and curly hair were the dead giveaway that she was mixed: German on her mother's and Black on her father's.

Her lips were full and pouty and she had a killer smile after years of braces. She used to be a gymnast, so her athletic under tone was still noticeable in her arms and legs. The flow pants and crop top she wore accentuated her body nicely with little effort.

She blushed and smiled politely, but continued to walk her way to a nearby park. Harlee loved men in the summer time. She felt it was the only real time to see what was under the hood without asking or finding out before it was too late. She usually spent some of her free time men watching at parks or at the gym, seeing men in their natural habitat turned her on tremendously.

Just seeing the sweat bouncing off their chest during a workout and their penises bulging out of their shorts was an eye full enough for her sometimes, it always gave her something to fantasize about when she played with herself after failed sexcapades.

Atlanta did have plenty of men for her to experience and experiment with, but most of the men she dealt with lacked in one or more areas of her checklist.

There were only three things a man needed to be right for her: He had to stimulate her mentally, physically and sexually... and not all the time in that order. Some of the men she had been with were beyond fine and she could fuck them without a doubt in her mind but most of the time they couldn't stimulate her mind, so it hardly lasted longer than a week or two.

Harlee dabbled in the mentally stimulating men from school but some way or another they never could stimulate her sexually. So most of her recent flings had been either a one night stans after a night out at the bars or from a kickback. She figured she can at least get her rocks knocked off during the summer because once school started again she would have to focus on her school work.

She found a spot farthest away from the basketball court under a tree and pulled out her book and pretended to read, as she watched a local tournament take place. There were all types of men out that day. Short ones, tall ones, toned ones, fat ones, black, white, Hispanic, she definitely felt like a kid in the candy store. Just the thought of anyone of them made her cheeks flush and panties moist.

It was late in the day and she could possible already foreshadow herself getting into some sort of trouble tonight. Men were the only hot and sticky activity she was interested at that point. All the men were incredibly different, she felt like she was gazing in her own personal African Safari. As she gazed amongst the plains her mouth and pussy became wet, she licked her lips like a lioness stalking her prey. She scoured out her options one by one as they clung together during the game like wild animals.

The idea of working up a real sweat in that heat smack dab in middle of June excited her. The thrill she always got rolling around in a strangers bed made her mind spin, creating bodily secretions, and driving a man crazy just for a night made even the tiniest hairs on the back of her neck rise.

After a few hours of preying and reading; her pack of wolves continued to play on her concert safari, one man stood out to her. He had come about half way through her time out there. The hunger, the thirst, and her conquest to quench her desires locked eyes on him and she was not about to let him go.

He was perfect and his body was appetizing. His perfectly dusky and toned physique had a well-placed large tribal tattoo that hugged his chest and wrapped around his shoulder and swam down his forearm. His swimming pool dimples on his cheeks and his Colgate smile... from where she sat she could hear his sexy chuckles that followed by smoother then butter laughter.

She studied his body, and he defiantly stimulated her pussy. More inquisitive about this sweaty player he looked very much worked out, his legs were strong and defined as if he was a runner and he had muscles piled sky high all over his torso. He had a smooth lineup that led all the way up to his dark brown man bun, even with his face drenched in sweat and hair messy he still looked amazing.

Harlee knew she had to act fast as the game started to wrap up. She was never really good at flirting but she did know how to make men look at her. She stalked as sexy as she could to the court and made sure she grabbed his attention.

With a swift push up of her soft breast and an extra pout of her already full lips she promenaded towards the water fountains in hopes to catch him. This train was not stropping until it reached the station.

When the game finished he panted and lightly jogged to the water fountain. He was defiantly checking her out bent over the fence as she pretended to be looking for something in her bag.

"Hey," he said, as he caught his breath.

She smiled. 'Got em'.

"Hey." She blinked up at him with big doe eyes.

——————————-——————-

A few quick one liners, nicknames, smiles, and playful giggles, and then the seven numbers that followed. Alex, her strikingly attractive and athletic prey, and Harlee now on at least first name bases quickly exchanged messages; she had to make certain that by the end of the weekend he and her were on sexual bases.

'To be honest, I am not trying to date you. I just want to roll around and make bad choices, and one of my choices is really trying to begin and end with you.'

For Harlee she didn't need him to be her prince charming, she wasn't expecting him to deliver her a bouquet of freshly picked Bloody Mary roses on their date. The same roses that would eventually wither up and brown after days of neglect.

She didn't need him to pretend he wanted to escort her on an extravagant adventure. She didn't even need him to know her last name. All she wanted from him was to smack her ass and pull her hair as he plummeted into her for several hours.

The days went by and their conformation for dinner was set for Friday had finally approached. Alex picked her up and from the train station they met by and the two of them went on a lovely dinner at a lovely restaurant. He opened her door and paid for her meal. He laughed at her jokes and held stimulating conversation.

It was nice, more than she expected, but she really was not there for the romance. She was relaxed and comfortable the entire evening and since in her mind the night was going so well Alex's offer for a night cap back at his place she knew, that her past few days of preparation was about to go down.

His place was clean cut and full of Ikea furniture. He had beautiful nature photos littered all over the place. Out his living room windows you could see the city below, that same concrete jungle from above. The city much quieter now and its residents fast asleep in their cool beds.

He had simple tables and chairs and it didn't seem to be like anything she could recall. His one bedroom condo was very modest and manly all in one and Harlee found herself touring on her own nonchalantly. Nice cozy furniture, sponge leather couches and a big screen hanging on the wall. 'Finally' she thought 'something familiar to be seen.

"Wine?" Alex offered.

"Do you have a beer?" She responded.

"A beer drinker, huh? I like the way you think." He said mainly to himself as he pulled two 'Dos Equis' from his cooler.

It didn't take much longer before the two of them shed their inhibitions and they were in their flawed natural states. Free from the world and the clothes that defined them. He had full access to that sweet glorious unattainable access to that pot of luscious gold between her legs. Inside the darkness of the four walls of Alex's bedroom room in his Buckhead condo the two of them ravaged one another like gorillas. Their clothes instantaneously became scattered across several rooms hanging off lampshades and tabletops.

Alex stripped Harlee of her dark blue jeans and sheer green blouse leaving him to admire her pastel lace bra and matching panties. He took extra caution as he stood above her eyeing her petite frame rather wickedly taking her all in.

He grew harder at the sight of her tucking her bottom lip in between her teeth and inching for him with her finger to come closer. Her hair was messy and spread like a fan across his sheets. The brown golden curls twinkled in the moonlight.

He hunched over the bed and began to remove her panties, when he stopped suddenly. He wanted to make this more exciting for her and his visible smirk quickly revealed what he had in mind.

He let go of the waistline and lifted her lower half off his bed with one arm tucked under her and used the other steadying him. She looked at him puzzled, curious as to what he could be thinking, curious of this prolonged clothing take off.

In her mind he should have been shoved his dick down her throat while she slowly became wet on his moans; but right now he took his time. He was a mix of rough and gentle and he eyed her body and gazed into her eyes while she laid there waiting for his next move. Just then his eyes became hollowed and he placed his teeth on the thin fabric and tugged.

Alex began to take off her lace with his teeth only; he started immersing his tongue into the center hitting her clit as he went in. As he moved away from her pot of gold and slid them farther away from her body he kept his eyes on her very carefully. Before she could gasp for air he had taken her panties from his mouth and tossed the aside only to fall somewhere else in the room.

She gazed at him and her need for him grew heavier. Everything he did up to this point, the biting on her exposed shoulders, the rubbing of her ass as he took off her pants, everything was erotic and exciting and to her surprise she was already dripping wet just with anticipation to everything that about to come. The night became suddenly so much more interesting.

"I want to take a picture of that sexy body of yours." He said low into her skin as he kissed his way back up her body.

"I..." was all she got out before he interrupted her.

"No face... just that ass and that beautiful breast of yours sprawled out on my bed." he interjected.

Her better judgment was beside her as he began to take photos of her naked body on his cell phone. After a few shots he tucked away the phone and began to reach behind her to free those full erect breasts of hers. He flicked his tongue on her harden nipples and dipped them both a few times in his mouth. She moaned.

The more she moaned the more he began to tease her. He would playfully caress one and then nibble on the other. He saw the way her eyes rolled up at the ceiling, he felt like she was secretly pleading for him, begging for him, begging to take her to a place she had never been before. She gave off that look; the look of her needing more.

"More?"

Aroused and panting she didn't respond. For her she was never used to anyone asking her how she felt or wanted.

"Harlee? Do you want more?" He asked again but this time he inched away from her slowly. "I will stop." He said only half serious.

"No please. It just feels.. Yes, more." she said breathlessly coasting on seduction.

Alex began to watch how her body rose and fell as he kissed he stomach. Noting how her breath would quicken the lower he traveled down her body. How her hands wandered as if she was trying to stop herself from touching him.

He spread her legs violently and she gasped. He admired her waxed pussy and traced a finger from the top and swirled it around the opening. She sucked in sharply to the soft surprise. His warm hands in the cold room ignited a plea she never knew for him to continue.

"Oh is that what you want?" he said nonchalantly.

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

"That's not what you want. Or at least not now anyway," he said as continued to trace with his index around her opening.

He began to tease her; he liked the no fucks given attitude when they first met. He broke down her walls, the ones that displayed her honest conversation and her strong independence that she wore on her sleeves. He fed off of the hunger that she had and it excited him. She laid there flaws and all, begging for him silently to fuck her insides out.

'Damn' was all he could think as he gave her butterfly kisses on her thighs squeezing them as he got dangerously close to her pussy. The more she responded the more he played. The moment he slid his tongue in her already flooding pussy her body immediately responded by arching off the bed, so again he pulled away.

"No!" she cried as she slammed his face back towards her. "Don't you dare stop."

That was all he needed to dine on her southern cuisine. He lost himself in her; he flicked his tongue up and down with multiple variations of vibrations. He dined on her like a vulture on a corpse. He nibbled on her clit as he slid two fingers inside her; he used his free hand to massage her tits and trailed them into her mouth where she sucked on him to match the rhythm he made.

He licked her clean and dirty all at the same time. He replaced his quick soft tongue with a slow and stiff one; he teased her with kisses and slid a finger in her ass as she screamed out into oblivion. Her thighs flung tightly around his face as all the sensation in her body came pouring out of her all at once.

She screamed his name as she came closer to climax begging and pleading with him not to stop his oral theatrics on her. He happily obliged and dove in her and back out with the mixture of his tongue and his fingers. Driving his tongue deep inside her sopping wet pussy and licked at her as if he was being rewarded for being a good boy, he was all too thrilled to eat her inside clear the fuck out.

As she reached climax she was more than ready to take his dick inside her, she pulled him up to her. He kissed her lips softly as she steadied her hips below him, being very careful to not spoil the moment he slipped on a condom before she came on his bed with the mixture of his tongue and saliva.

"I need you in me now," she demanded with sexual force.

As she pulled at him and craved for him, he eased in her slowly at first watching her eyes widen at the head of his dick. She felt amazing to him and he couldn't tease her anymore without depriving himself of her sweetness.

He flipped her swiftly on top of him and enjoyed the show as she slid down his personal pole and began to rock her hips forward and backwards on his dick. Her head thrown back her boobs bounced up and down as she continued to ride him more vigorously.

He concentrated on the sensation of the pull and release of her pussy as her slide back and forth, up and down on him. Her pussy was tight and she rode him like a jockey, within split seconds she had turned around and began to ride him reverse cowgirl, full view of her ass that he'd been eyeing all night. He placed his hands on her hips to control her rapid movements and support her every inch of the way.

"Shit," he said, more hoarsely then planned. The view of her honey against his skin turned him into putty beneath her.

"Fuck." She gripped the sheets in front of her as she got close to her second orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." she screamed as her face hit the sheets. She could feel her body getting weaker as his pace had increased and he dove his full dick deeper inside her, he was flicking her g-spot like a light switch. Heavy squeals came from her and husky breaths from him she came like waves breaking against the rocks on his bed.

Positioning himself behind her weak body he added a few more deep strokes inside her and came gushing out volcanic like into the condom inside her. With a light spank and her cute squeak he came out and back inside of her one last time before getting up and disappearing into the bathroom.

It took a few moments for Harlee to registrar what the fuck had just happened. She knew two things: One was this white boy was smooth and two he was the best she ever had. She sat on the edge of the bed for a moment trying to stabilize all of her before standing up to get dressed again. When he reappeared out of the bathroom a few moments later he noticed her offsetting disposition.

"You good?" he asked, as he stepped into some basketball shorts.

"Yeah...yeah I am good, great actually," she said more to herself then to him. "Listen this was fun and all but I really have to get going, I have work in the morning and live nowhere over here so..." she said to him concealing the fact she was still in shock. He had done something that she thought was nearly impossible.

"I promise I wasn't trying to kick you out I was just getting rid of the thing." He said as he noticed she might have been offended by his abrupt getting up and exiting the room.

"No you good, you good. I just really have to go and its getting late and I have to take the Marta and CCT..." she rambled on while trying to gather and put her clothes on.

"Harlee, it's late. You don't have to leave. He said, more as a request then a suggestion.

"No I really should go on home." She said still searching for the fragments of her clothes.

"Well... How about I give you a ride home the? There is no reason for you to have to take the Marta home." He said while standing in front of her handing her blouse.

"Alex, really I'm good. I ride it all the time. Trust me, I can handle myself," she told him, while taking her shirt and putting it back on.

"I know you can handle yourself, but that's not happening. I am not about to have that on my head. It's past 1, and I am sure it's going to take you much longer to get home if I don't take you," he protested.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds