• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dark Castle Ch. 03

Dark Castle Ch. 03

Final chapter.

Story so far: Mauro and Samantha were living a very boring and low key life. They were having both financial and relationship troubles, but because of their small kid they were still together. One day they received an invitation of free stay at Dark Castle. Dark Castle team informed Samantha that this stay is not free as someone sponsored this stay for them. The idea behind this was to give the sponsor an opportunity to stay with Samantha for few nights. They also presented her some lavish gifts. Samantha did not tell about this to Mauro and pressurized him to accept the offer.

Once they reached there, Samantha was gangbanged in the castle. However, Mauro got to know the reality that he was used as a pimp to offer his wife to some sponsor. He called up Samantha and requested her to leave the place. Samantha refused the offer and hung up the phone.


----------------------------------------

Mauro did not eat anything and kept crying. His financial inferiority and loser tag that was eating him from inside washed out with his tears. He thought a lot and decided that Samantha has every right to be angry with him. He was very selfish in forcing her to leave the place. He decided, that he will stay the full length and let Samantha enjoy this welcome break.

Samantha did not even think once about Mauro. She was too horny and slept well. Next morning she wake up and gave a call to Mauro. Mauro picked up the phone and she asked him to meet for breakfast in 30 minutes. Samantha wore a sexy tank top and mini skirt and went for breakfast. Mauro was surprised to see her like that but did not say anything. He said sorry for last night. Samantha asked him to forget everything and just enjoy his stay. Mauro realized that a lot of guys were looking at Samantha. Samantha nipples were popping out of her transparent tank top. She seemed to be enjoying the sudden attention that she was getting from a lot of guys. She hardly speak anything on the breakfast table and kept looking at her admirers.

A few minutes later the waiter presented her an envelope. She opened the envelope and read it. Somebody invited her to meet at VIP lounge. She smiled and told Mauro that she needs to go as she needs to take a tour of castle. Mauro requested her to stay and let him finish the breakfast. He told her that he did not eat anything last night. Samantha ignored his request and left the table.

She quickly reached the VIP lounge, a dark black man waived at her and invited her to a corner place. He introduced himself as porn star. He did not waste much time and started playing around with Samantha's hair. This made her excited and she showed her excitement to him.He pulled her tank top, exposing her big pink nipples. He then quickly pulled down her mini skirt along with her sexy underpants. Soon she was standing there naked.

All the guys in the lounge were drunk and looking at them. Black man lifted her easily and set her ass on the fender. He spread her legs and put his hand on her pussy. He was already hard and within two seconds his nice large 10 inch cock was inside Samantha. While he was fucking her hard, a older guy came over and started rubbing her nipples. She was getting hotter and hotter. The old man pulled his pants down and Samantha saw his excited cock pop out.

She grabbed it and started to stroke it up and down fast. Suddenly she realized that a third guy came to her other side and pulled out his cock. She used her left hand to stroke his as well. Black man was still pounding her and she was in heaven.

Soon the guys changed places. Another guy with a soft cock joined the show, she now had the older guy in her pussy, a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. The cock in her mouth was really big and nearly choking her. The boys changed places again. Two came in her pussy, the older guy in her mouth, and the soft cock in her left hand. The black guy shouted to fuck the slut hard. This made Samantha more horny and she started moaning loudly.

The guys took turns with Samantha again and again until 1 pm. She came more times than she could count. Finally the black man who was inside her vagina stopped moving for a few seconds then pulled from her. Before she could even straighten her legs a new man was inside her. He started slowly then quickly speeded up. Her hands were pulled from his back and her fingers wrapped around two pricks.

She started stroking them. They both had foreskins which she worked back and forth. The man on top of her grunted as he came inside her. Her cunt had been so stretched by the black man she'd hardly felt him. She did the next one. Not as long as the black man but at least as wide. The two pricks in her hands were moving closer to her face making it awkward for her to continue to stroke them without hurting her wrists. Turning her head to one side she released her grip on the prick and guided it into her mouth with her fingertips. She could hear the moans from the man in her mouth and added hers to them each time the man fucking her pushed particularly hard into her cunt.

She could feel he was near to coming so she tried to grip him with the muscles that lined her cunt. He grunted then sighed, collapsing forward onto her body and driving the breath from her body. As she fought to regain her breath she felt something wet land on her eyes and nose as the prick she still held in her hand shot its cum over her. This was followed almost immediately by the prick in her mouth emptying its load into the back of her throat. She coughed and spluttered then swallowed.

Suddenly she realized a couple of guys are waiting to fuck her. She was hell tired by now and got up to walk back to her room. She kind of received a standing ovation from the guys for giving them a show to remember. She went back and took a shower. She opened the TV and saw her video was being played out. She enjoyed watching herself. Suddenly something got her attention. There was a message at the bottom which promoted a fuck with her for a price. She was promoted as a slut and sponsors were requested to bid to fuck her. This shocked her and she could not think what to do. Her ecstasy was gone and she was feeling guilt now.

Mauro on the other hand spent his day inside the room only, he was very depressed. He did not even bath. He switched on the TV and saw Samantha's video. He got very angry and ran towards hotel reception. He started shouting and threatened them to call his wife now and they would leave this place. Soon the security guys surrounded him and started beating him badly. He kept crying and shouting his wife's name. After a few minutes he was thrown out of the castle by security. He pleaded them to call his wife which they refused. They threatened him that if he calls police not only they will sue him for breach of contract but also will make his wife's video viral on all porn sites. He was given some cash and asked to leave the place.

Mauro started walking out , he could not get over the physical and mental torture he went through. He stopped near the corner of the top of hill and looked down. Ending his life seems to be the only solution to him. He thought about his kid and with tears flowing in his eyes he jumped down.

Mauro committed suicide!!!!!!

END OF STORY!!!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dark Castle Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds