• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Lee’s Leggy Domination

Aunt Lee’s Leggy Domination

I always had the hots for Aunt Lee, my mom's oldest sister, a beautiful, dark-haired woman of 65 at the time. I was just turning 20 when it happened, the event that changed my life forever, drew me to older women to this day and made me a lifelong leg lover.

Well, I was already but Aunt Lee solidified things in a most fantastic, bizarre way.

I'd been lounging around the pool that hot summer day when Aunt Lee came by for a swim. I was alone; my parents were off somewhere and Aunt Lee, looking absolutely ravishing in a tight white one-piece bathing suit offsetting her amazingly muscular body and long, strong and tanned legs, settled in by the pool.

We chatted, mostly about my college career, what I wanted to do with life. She lay next to me and I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible body. Lee was very much into physical fitness and it showed. For a woman of her age, she had a wicked body and a sensational pair of legs, long, nut brown from the sun and visibly muscular.

She had the fuller body of a middle-aged woman but far from the usual sag and drag most of the ladies of her generation had. Lee's body was firm, supple, athletic, toned and like I said, those legs...lord, those legs.

Her thighs were on the large size, but exceptionally well formed. They oozed in huge, dark meaty columns from the leg holes of her one piece, her quads hard and defined as she moved on the chaise, lifting one leg to cross over the other, sending those quads into flex-relax mode until my cock stiffened in my baggy trunks.

They tapered to her sweet knees and then her calves flared into fans of rock-hard flesh alongside her shinbones as she rested them flat on the chaise. We chatted, her legs flexing this way and that, and finally she rolled over to her belly, her ass heaving into the air, hard and well formed, her hamstrings long and lean.

I couldn't take anymore and dove into the water to hide my hard on.

"Something wrong dearie?" Aunt Lee said somewhat seductively, walking to the edge of the pool and sitting, kicking the water with her lower legs, her giant tits about to fall out of her suit, massive fleshy orbs of succulent boob atop her slim middle. "You just got up and jumped in."

"No, Aunt Lee, I was, um, hot that's all," I said nervously, staying well below the surface as I stood near her, watching those thighs ripple and roll in muscular waves as she worked her lower legs in the water.

And then my world changed.

I was close to her and with a big grin, Aunt Lee flashed out her legs from the water and snared my neck in her supple calves, squeezing me. Ankles locked behind me, she powered down and leaned back on the pool deck and it's a sight forever etched into my mind: Her fabulous smile, powerful upper body and those long, strong legs scissoring my neck, iron calves latched to my neck as my hands slipped and slid off them as I pulled to try getting them off my neck, but not trying too hard for I was totally caught up in the sexual, sensual magic of the moment.

"I do this to my grandkids in the pool, keeps 'em in line!" she hissed through her smile, locking up tighter. "I have pretty solid calves for an old woman, huh? Don't I?"

"Yes, Aunt...Lee..." I squeaked, the pain/pleasure line a total blur now as I thought I'd blow a load in my trunks from the sheer agony and ecstasy of being clamped in the meaty calves of my ridiculously strong, superbly sexy old auntie.

"Gimme a horsie ride," she growled darkly,suddenly spinning me around and chewing my head back into her muscular thighs, slamming her ankles together before my very surprised and much delighted eyes. "Can ya do that, Johnny? Can you give this old lady a lift?"

She laughed and shuffled forward and there I was, walking across the pool in chest deep water, a 65-year-old beautiful brunette scissoring my head in her meaty thighs. I couldn't believe this was happening to me and I only prayed she didn't notice my raging hard on, get angry and tell my mother and embarrass me for the rest of my life.

She made little horse-riding noises as we shuffled to the other side of the pool, her feet hooked under my arms in a classic shoulder ride position, her crotch humping the back of my head as she urged me forward.

"Not fast enough, horsie!" she growled huskily. "I think you need to be SCISSORED!!"

With that, she slammed her legs out straight and took me into her full, firm thighs, ankles locked, the big squeeze on. I screamed in actual pain, my hands slipping off the sweet sheen of those heaving thighs as she rippled those big gams on my skull, engulfing them in the meaty magnificence of her thrusting upper legs.

And then her feet slammed down under the water, her heels banging right into my engorged cock. I froze and so did she.

"My, my, my, my little horsie is a stud, isn't he?" she growled, now easing us to the other side of the pool to sit down on the edge and not release me from her leggy grip. "I think horsie needs a little bit more SCISSORING!!!"

She leaned to her side and thrust up and those giant, muscular thighs exploded around my skull. I screamed in absolute agony as Aunt Lee jackknifed her meaty legs up and down and back and forth until I screamed my submission over and over and over again, her laughing like a maniac behind me and not stopping for a full minute.When she did, she put on a full-out squeeze that I swear would implode my skull.

"SAY AUNTIE!!!" she bellowed. "SAY AUNTIE LEE I GIVE TO YOUR HEADSCISSORS!!!"

I said it, screamed it, cried it, warbled it a dozen times before she finally let go, laughing, and stood up to walk toward the bath house as I leaned back against the pool, barely awake. She shook a finger at me as I watched that firm ass wiggle and jiggle in her suit, the white flesh exposed now against her dark thighs.

"Naughty, naughty horsie," she giggled, disappearing into the bath house.

A moment later I heard her scream my name:"Johnny, get in here quickly!! I need you!!!"

I didn't know what happened, if she fell and was hurt or there was a giant spider in there, as had happened before, so I raced out of the water, stuffing my cock down my trunks leg to hide it as best I could.

I threw open the door and stepped inside - and saw nothing until Aunt Lee swung down from the overhead beam from which she'd been hanging, legs wide open and a huge, furry bush embracing my face as she slammed those beefy man-eating thighs around my ears and rammed my face to her sex.

"GOTCHA!" she laughed with a throaty growl,easing us down so she sat back on the bench, me on my knees before her. "Eat up, my young stud..."

I couldn't believe it, but Aunt Lee was using and abusing my face as her crushing thighs kept it close to her. She cupped the back of my head in one hand, grinding, undulating her scissoring thighs around my skull, mashing her hairy, wet pussy to my lips, nose and chin.

I ate her deeply, slicing my tongue into the velvety folds of her cunt, feeling the juice of her quim invade my mouth and nearly drown me. I looked up through blurry eyes at her dreamy face, her eyes closed, biting her upper lip in sexual focus, her free hand tweaking the thick brown nipples on her giant, heaving white titties. She was coming and nearly cracking my skull as she did, heaving up and down and squeezing with all she had.

"Cummmmming....." she growled darkly. "Scissoring you stud boy and cummmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!"

When I awoke from being knocked out from her orgasmic scissors, she'd pulled me up between her legs and freed my hard cock from my trunks to fuck her. She was fucking me even as I was out like a light, holding me up in her scissoring thighs, my cock buried in that hot, middle-aged gripping pussy.

I woke to her kisses, her arms around me, her big tits pressed to my chest.

"Cum for me, stud," she hissed, squeezing me in her tireless thighs, her locked heels banging my naked ass. "You earned it by surviving all those scissors so before I bust your ribs in another one, cum for me, baby...."

It didn't take long. I hadn't much sexual experience up to that point and coupled with the fact that her pussy was tighter and more gripping than any I'd been in before, and truthfully since, she milked me dry in less than a minute, squeezing my ribs to the bursting point and laughing as I came, hooking my face to her big boobs so I could suck them into my frantic mouth, chewing her thick nipples.

My hands explored her giant, crushing thighs that held me as I emptied my seed into her twitching womb, my nuts aching from the explosion. She kept fucking me, gently, softly, squeezing me in her muscular thighs until my soft cock oozed from her hungry cunt and puddle of my cum and her juices sizzled in a stringy loop to the wet concrete of the bath house beneath us.

"Nice, Johnny, nice," she cooed, finally letting me go and making me realize how hard she was scissoring me as my ribs snapped back into place with an agonizing rebound that made me yelp in pain. "Now, clean up your mess."

And I was back in Aunt Lee's rugged thighs,scissored face first into the cummy mulch of her pussy, licking my spunk from the furry hole. I gagged at first, but Aunt Lee thundered a warning scissor on me, trembling those gigantic thighs on my trapped skull, making me groan in agony.

"C'mon, eat it," she snarled, now quivering her massive thighs in a fleshy undulating wave around my head. "I can't be leaking all over my suit!"

I obeyed, slurping madly from the gushing well of her hairy cunt, gulping down what her milking pussy walls fed me. Finally, she unlocked her legs and I slumped back, face lumped with cum. She looked at me and giggled, leaning forward to frame my face in her hands and almost lovingly lick it clean.

"You young studs cum SO much and SO tastily!" she laughed. "Now, we're done here."

And that was that. The first, the last, the only scissor fuck of my young life with Aunt Lee. I saw her lots after that, of course, but she always rebuffed me.

It was a one-time thing, I realize now, and when she and her family moved away on business a year or two later, I was devastated and set about on a lifelong search for more scissoring women, more women with powerful, demanding, man-eating legs that could crush from me the desire to be crushed. Just like my luscious Aunt Lee.

Hasn't worked yet. I'm still looking and pray the search never ends...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Lee’s Leggy Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds