• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • When Paul Met Jane

When Paul Met Jane

I did not know what to expect. The only thing I wanted was to slip into my sexy little dress, wear my high heels, feel the white lace garter set on my freshly waxed body, put on my make up and play with my little hole. It is more like a tradition that I started a year ago, when I had this urge to put on my girlfriends panties and shoes. That moment, when I looked myself in the mirror was the first moment in my life that I felt an immense sensation in my stomach that covered my whole body. I felt excited and horny and sexy and desired and slutty. I felt comfortable in all this outfits and feelings and movements.

Now, I am much more sexy and seducing. I rock my high heels like a model does, and I love every minute of it. I was wandering around in my apartment, striking poses, taking selfies, teasing and playing with myself, but only for a little because I wanted it to last for hours. I was about to start playing with my dildo when my phone rang. I saw the call and it was Paul, my coworker, calling on my Sunday afternoon, which is supposed to be about my time with my other self, my sexy and feminine self.

Displeased, I picked up the phone and spoke with my masculine voice. "Yes Paul. How are you?"

"I am good." He responded. "I am just outside your apartment. Buzz me in."

"What? Why are you here?" I asked. It was the last thing I expected.

"Come on man. Let me in. It's about our project and I wanted to discuss some ideas with you."

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?' I asked. My heartbeats were rising and I felt a rush of blood in my belly.

"Come on dude. I am here now."

I didn't want to tell him to go. He is a friend and we have a good time whenever we go out. It just wasn't the appropriate time. "Yeah, Ok!" I said eventually, not believing my words. I buzzed and rushed in my bedroom to change. I threw my high heels under the bed, wore a jean and a shirt that I had lying there and then scrubbed off my make up. Well, most of it.

When the bell rung, I was in front of my mirror, having left only my eyeliner. Thank god it wasn't very visible. I went to the door as casually and relaxed as I could.

"Hey Paul. How are you?" I welcomed him in. "Care for a coffee?"

"Yeah man, sure. I am glad you are here." He said and stepped in. He looked me straight in the eyes with mild confusion and then went directly into the kitchen. I followed him and went to counter. I had some filtered coffee in the jug. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"I'll show you on your lap top. You do have the designs, right?" He stood next to me, with his butt touching the counter and his arms crossed. He was still looking at my face and eyes, like he was observing something strange. I am sure it was the eyeliner.

"Yeap!" I said. I was nervous. My throat went dry and my body shuttered. I started pouring his coffee in his cup and my hand was shaking badly. The coffee spilled on the counter and on the flour. "Oh, my god, I am sorry." I said and reached for paper towels.

"Don't worry about it. Are you ok? You seem shaky."

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled and went down, just beside him, to clean the coffee. He was looking at me from above and my lower back was revealed. I felt it. I felt his gaze. He saw the garter belt and my thong and...and I felt excited. My cock started getting thicker and my stomach started fluttering.

"Here. It's better now." I said and stood up. "No coffee stains." And I smiled like an idiot. He was looking at me straight in the eyes. He didn't seem surprised. He seemed comfortable.

"Shall we go to the lap top?" he asked.

"Yes. Let's go." I started walking and he followed me. He was checking my ass and my back, looking for something, anything that would seem out of place.

"You know. If this was a bad time for me to come, you could have told me. I wouldn't mind."

I sat on the bed and placed my lap top on my legs. "Well, now you are here." I said. The damage was already done and there was no going back.

"Ok." He said and sat next to me. He was taller than me and definitely more muscular. I was slim and I tried to keep my body shaved at all times. I liked feeling as feminine as possible, even when I was out having fun with the boys. I smelled his scent and the smell of his shampoo. "So, what did you want to show me?' I asked him when the lap top was all set.

He placed his hands on the bed behind him, so that he was almost lying. He was looking at me. I opened the software and the designs appeared on the screen, but he didn't pay attention. "Here." I told him. "What did you want to show me?"

He leaned towards the lap top and looked at the screen. I saw a little smile on his face. "Open the second design. The one about the kitchen." He said. I felt his hand moving my shirt and then he grabbed my garter belt. "What is this Jay? What are you wearing?" he asked me in a strict manner. I felt my heart stopping and I started stuttering words. "Uhm. It's. It's nothing, really." My face was blushing.

"It is most definitely not nothing." He said while still holding the belt. His face changed and became softer. "Would you like to show me?" He asked with a smile.

"What? No. Absolutely not!" I said and moved aside. He let go of the belt.

"Come on. I am sure you look cute in it. I would most definitely like to see you in it."

I looked at him with distrust. "You are kidding, right?"

"No." He said. "I want to see you with what you are wearing."

I felt so excited and confused. My mind was in scrambles. What if he plays with me and humiliates me, I thought. What if he laughs at me and tells all of our friends and coworkers.

"It will be our secret." He said with a sweet voice.

"Ok." I said and stood up. "Wait here." I felt aroused and impatient to through my shirt and my jeans away. I was excited and nervous in a way that I liked.

I reached down the bed and picked up my high heels. Well, if I was going to do it, I might as well do it perfectly. I looked at him, heels in hand and he smiled at me. "Go on." He said.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I left a sigh escape me and hugged me body. It was shaking and I sat down for a few moments. Then I stood up, took of the shirt and the jeans and wore my heels. That moment, when I stood on them, I felt confident. I stood in front of the little mirror and took a pose. Then I started applying my make up again. This was routine for me. I left the lipstick for the end. As I was finishing, I felt all the more excited and insecure at the same time. I put on my soft and open red colored lipstick, which I loved. It was perfect for my skin and my eyes. I picked up my black wig and wore it. Then I took some breaths and went out.

I heard my footsteps, the clinking of the heels and it was then that I realized I was almost completely naked and about to show my body wearing garter, stockings, heels, wig and make up to a friend who up until an hour ago had absolutely no idea about my secret. I stepped in the door and there he was, lying in bed and looking at me.

"WOW." He said. "You are..." he didn't end his sentence. "You look so sexy."

I was holding a sexy pose and looking at him straight in the eyes. "Thank you." I said as feminine as possible

"And, do you have like a name?" asked Paul.

"Jane."

"Hi Jane." He said while smiling. "I am Paul."

"Hi. Do you like my body?" I asked him and turned around to show him my ass. What was I thinking?

"I do. Yes." He said and he stood up.

I opened my legs slightly and leaned forward, so my butt and my legs would stretch. I looked at him from the side. "What about now?"

He was looking at me, with his eyes wide open. "You are so slutty." He said in a deep voice. "I like it."

I turned around and walked towards him like a model. I placed my arm on his shoulder and with the other I touched his face gently. I touched his lips and I bit mine. I opened my legs so he could move in closer, and he did. My cock got erect as I felt his body coming closer. He placed his leg between mine so his thigh was touching my crotch. His hand wandered behind me, touching my back and then below my back and onto my ass. He had a cupful and squeezed my but cheeks.

"I can't believe I am doing this." He whispered in my ear. His body was touching mine and I felt his was erect too. I fondled his crotch.

"You may not believe it, but your cock tells me you like it." I said.

"I do, yes." And he pressed my body onto his and kissed me. I felt released and ecstatic and horny.

I placed my arms around his shoulders, being as playful as I could and I wiggled my ass softly while he was fondling it. The big mirror was right beside us and I looked at us. Me, as girly and sexy as I could, in the hands of a man. He started kissing my neck and my shoulder while caressing my body. I was just looking in the mirror, not believing what I was living. I imagined his cock. I bit my teeth and my hands started unbuttoning his jeans. I was about to see another man's cock, for real. I was about to touch it, stroke it, kiss it, lick it and suck it.

I pulled down his jeans, just under his ass and sow a big, throbbing bulge under his underwear. My cock was throbbing too and my mouth got wet in an instant. I pulled down the underwear and a big cock, much bigger the mine, that was looking straight at me, appeared. I placed my hand around it and saw then I placed my other hand too and started stroking gently. "You are so big." I said.

"You like it, huh?"

"I do." I said while I was stroking it. The head was big and I wasn't sure how it was going to fit in my hole, but if we got to that, I was certain we would find a way.

"I want to suck you." I told him. He pulled down his trousers and underwear and then took them off. He stood there, with his legs apart and I was looking at a big, beautiful cock and his balls, all well shaven and clean. I sat on my knees and looked at it straight. I placed my hand on it and started stroking while my other hand was grabbing his ass. He put his hand on my head and pushed towards his cock. I just opened my mouth and I felt it filling my mouth. I was so excited I could come with a single stroke of my cock, but I didn't touch it. I started sucking and moving my head back and forth and playing with my tongue. It was beautiful. I looked up into his eyes and he said. "You are a natural." I smiled. "I am?" I asked him, but I didn't wait for an answer. I continued sucking and I felt that ticklish sensation in my hole. I wanted to feel his cock inside me. I wanted to feel it hitting my prostate and I wanted to orgasm without cuming. This is how I liked it.

I took his cock off my mouth, feeling like I wanted to suck him more. "Would you like to see my hole?' I asked as sexy as I could.

"Yeah." He said with his deep voice. "I do."

I stood up, turned around and pulled down my panties. I took it off and then got on my knees on the bed. I leaned forward, on all fours and opened my legs so he could see me.

He approached, with knees on bed and started caressing my ass. The feeling was sensual and ticklish and my cock started jerking with excitement. He fondled my balls and my cock and then I felt his tongue on my hole. It was like electricity stuck my body and it shaked. He started lightly jerking my cock. "No." I said and I removed his hand. "I want you to fuck me." I told him. "But first, I want you to spank me. Please."

"Spank you?"

"Yes. Please do it. I love it."

He gave a gentle slap and I felt nothing. "Harder."

He hit my ass again, a bit harder, but not hard enough. "Harder." I said. "Harder." And he gave me a slap that shook me. It put a smile on my face as the pain was quickly becoming an intense sensation covering my whole body. "Again!" Another hit and I bit my lip while I moaned. He didn't need me to repeat myslef. He slapped my ass again and again and again, and I was twitching and arching my back. I placed my head on the mattress, arched my back, put my legs even more apart and stretched my ass. "Fuck me." I said. "I want it."

He put some lube on my hole, put on a condom and then I felt his legs next to mine and his cock touching and pressing my ass. He played with my red ass and pushing the head of his cock on my hole. I felt the pressure and I got excited. This was it. This was the best part of everything; the feeling of fulfillment with a big fat cock. The only difference was that this cock was real and hands would grab my waist and a body moving me and I would need to do anything other than just let go and enjoy the ride.

He started pushing gently, taking it deeper and then taking out. Again, a little deeper, until the point of no return. I felt it and I groaned a bit. He stopped. Then I pushed back and mumbled "Stick it in." He grabbed my waist and pushed his cock inside me. Ant it was exactly as I was expecting it to be. Ecstasy. My cock started dripping, while my prostate was feeling the rubbing from his cock. That sensation! That sensation is heavenly. I let him guide the movement and he was really good. Like a swing with a good rhythm he was pounding my little hole and I was feeling the best feeling I ever felt in my life. "Yes!" I said, while smiling. "Fuck me like that. Fuck me. I am cuming." I said and he pounded me harder and harder until my whole body was shaking and twitching and feeling immense beauty within. I wanted more and I started moving again.

"Oh. Yes. I am going to cum." He said.

"Cum into my mouth. I want to take it all in."

I turned around and laid on my side. My legs open, so he could see my still erect cock. I put his big cock in my mouth and started sucking and stroking. "Come above me." I said. "And stick it in my mouth." I laid on my back and he put his legs around my chest. He leaned forward and I opened my mouth. He started fucking my mouth and my cock was still erect and excited.

"I am cuming." He said and his load started filling my mouth. A thick, juicy cream that felt so good on my tongue and my lips. He stopped fucking my mouth but I grabbed his cock, started stroking and sucking while I had his cum on my tongue. I didn't want it to end. I wanted more. I swallowed his cum and let hic cock rest on my chin while I looked at him.

"That was amazing." He said. "I had no idea you could fuck like that."

"Thank you." I said while blushing.

He climbed down and stretched his body. His cock was hanging and I was looking at it, while my cock was still erect. I licked my lips.

"Shall we see the designs?" he asked.

Was that the start of something knew? I thought. He didn't seem to mind. I know, I didn't. Having someone to fuck your brains out. Oh, my god. That would be awesome.

"Yeah , sure." I said. "Wait, till I go change." And I stood up.

"No. No." he said. "We are not done yet." and slapped my ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • When Paul Met Jane

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds