• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breaking Hannah Ch. 02

Breaking Hannah Ch. 02

12

By the time the pair reached Elder James's house, Hannah was exhausted. Not just from the tears, pain, and humiliation endured at home, but also from the weight of the heavy sack cloth she was forced to wear in a walk across town. During the trek she'd made eye contact with David, the boy she'd always assumed that she would wed. The look of shock and disappointment on his face as Elder James led her down the street was almost as bad as the looks her mother had given her, but tomorrow would be worse. Tomorrow it would be the entire town. Tomorrow she would become a pariah.

The elderly black man leading her opened the front door to his house and shoved the young redhead inside, wherein she collapsed on the floor. He locked the door behind them and took his time emptying his pockets and sorting through his leather bag, indifferent to her plight. "The bathroom is down the hall on the left. Crawl there and wait for me to return."

Hannah did as best she could with her arms still bound behind her back, moving slowly on her knees until she at last rested between the toilet and the tub. "How can he be so mean?" she wondered. "All this over a couple pairs of panties... Why, oh why did I listen to Esther? I knew I shouldn't have gone with her... I shouldn't have given in to the temptation..."

After a few nerve-racking minutes Elder James entered the bathroom in nothing but an unfastened red-and-black silk robe. Hannah's eyes immediately focused on the long, thick black cock that hung down to the top of his knees. A huge mole protruded from the right half of his glans, almost like a caricature of the lump on his forehead, only worse looking on account of the cracked skin. Puss-filled zits landscaped his wrinkled and veiny shaft, and whiteish-grey pubic hairs made for rather extreme contrast against his dark black skin. "THAT's what a penis looks like!?!" she thought. Grossed-out and scared, Hannah quickly looked away.

The elder stepped forward and turned on the bath water, causing Hannah to instinctively cower in the corner. He set the drain plug and then turned to the young girl, his giant black dick just inches from her head. "Sit up straight," he commanded. Hannah obeyed, careful not to make contact with his body. She did catch a whiff of his scent, however, and grimaced at the odor. Elder James bent down and pulled off the sack cloth, revealing her pale, sweaty, freckled flesh. He then removed her shoes and stockings and commanded her to turn around.

"Anything to hide my breasts from you, you... you pervert!" she thought silently. James grabbed his straight razor from the bathroom counter and carefully cut the duct tape from Hannah's arms. Relief washed over her. "At least I can fight back now if he tries to rape me," she imagined. She let go of her elbows and stretched her arms to the sounds of pops and cracks.

Elder James took a step back and looked down at her. "Stand." She fought through her exhaustion and obeyed. "Have you ever been naked in front of a man before, Hannah?"

Her brow furrowed. "N-No Sir, this is as immodest as any man or boy has seen me..." she answered truthfully, clutching at her exposed chest.

"Good. Take those slutty panties off and hand them to me."

Hannah's eyes bulged from their sockets."Sir, please... Please let me have my modesty..." she said, fresh tears welling up in her eyes.

"You threw that out the minute you put those on, you whore," he countered. "Now strip." The young girl bent down and reluctantly grabbed the sides of her thong to the sound of sobbing. She slowly pulled them down, revealing a beautifully-freckled cameltoe, accented by a tuft of red pubic hair. Her knees gave out and she plopped down onto the edge of the tub, crying as she pulled the pink thong panties past her ankles. She covered her face in shame as she handed him the banned undies. Elder James took them from her and held them to his nose, inhaling loud enough for her to hear. "Does it feel good? Being a slut like this?" he asked.

"No..." she whispered between sobs and sniffles.

"Then let this be a lesson to you... Get in the tub and lie on your back." Hannah did as he said, crossing her knees and covering her breasts with her hands. Her vibrant red hair spread in all directions around her, floating at the surface of the water. She closed her eyes and pouted her lips, bracing herself for further shame and humiliation. She could sense the elder kneeling down beside the tub... Her nerves seered as she felt his left hand grip her inner thigh, prying her legs apart and then sliding down, resting an inch at most from her virgin vagina. "How often do you touch yourself down here, Hannah? And don't lie to me."

Hannah gulped hard as she debated whether or not to be honest. "E-Every n-night, Sir..."

"Just on the outside, or do your fingers go inside too?"

"Only on my- only on the outside, Sir."

"I don't believe you," Elder James said. All of a sudden she felt three of his fat black fingers sliding across the surface of her pussy, the middle one probing for her entrance. She bit her lip and frowned. To her surprise she then felt his other hand take hold of her slender neck; he could almost wrap his fingers all the way around it... In one swift motion the elder forced his middle finger inside the tight young girl, immediately realizing that she had told the truth as he shoved on her neck, forcing her head under water.

Hannah struggled as he curled his finger inside her, putting pressue on her g spot as he pulled her hips high up out of the tub. He continued to hold her head under as he fought to work a second finger inside her, which took an exceptional amount of effort on account of how tight she was. Once he got it in, he then rested his thumb on her already-excited clit and began to rub furiously. Her inner vaginal walls were in a fierce game of Tug o' War - relaxing from the pleasure, then gripping tight from the fear. "She's gonna break my damn fingers!" the elder thought to himself. Now that he had the control he wanted, he quit pressing on her neck and let her come trashing out of the water.

*GAAAASP!* "UUUUUHHHHNNNNMMM!" she moaned, shocked at the new sensations she was feeling.

Elder James let go of her neck and grabbed her chin, twisting her to face him. "HANNAH..." he boomed. She stared at him in fear, blinking the water from her eyes. "...in this house, you will call me Black Daddy. Not Elder James. Is that clear?"

Hannah nodded emphatically and frantically. "YES BLACK DADDY!"

He shoved her head back under water and resumed the rough masturbation as she went back to struggling. His powerful hand rotated her hips in the air as his fingers massaged her clit and g spot, working the young girl into a superhorny state. After thirty seconds or so he let her come back up for a breath. She gasped hard and gulped down mouthfuls of air, but soon found herself having to focus on him again as he continued to dictate the rules of being in his home.

"In this house you will refer to yourself as, "This Little Slut", is that clear?"

She agreed again, and was promptly dunked back into the water and masturbated some more before being let up a third time.

"In this house you will not orgasm without permission... Ever. Is that clear?"

The helpless young Hannah conceded rule after rule, dunk after dunk, until finally Elder James brought her up for a seventh or eighth time. She had discerned the pattern well enough to not gasp as hard that time, so after a quick breath she yelled, "PLEASE, BLACK DADDY! THIS LITTLE SLUT IS ABOUT TO CUM!" The elder then grabbed the back of her neck and yanked her forward into an open-mouthed kiss. His breath repulsed her, but she kissed him back all the same. It lasted for a few seconds, but then he finally pulled away.

As he rose to his feet Hannah got a look at his now-erect cock, which had to be a foot long, and about as wide as a soda can. Whereas before it looked gross and old to her, now it looked powerful and intimidating, though still ugly. "Dry yourself off and put your panties back on. Then come join me in the living room." Broken little Hannah nodded, still staring at his dick.

When the petite Irish bombshell emerged from the bathroom she found Elder James sitting on the couch with a spread of leather cuffs and what appeared to be pouches placed on the coffee table in front of him, and his big black cock hanging limp between his legs. With each step she took towards him she felt herself becoming wetter and wetter. She realized that there was now an element of desire in her steps, one that made her begin to wonder if maybe her mother and the elder were right about her lustful nature.

"Come kneel down next to me," he ordered. Hannah found herself incapable of taking her eyes off his manhood. "Now stick out your hands and make fists." After doing what he said she quickly realized what the pouches were - leather gloves that held her hands in a closed position, with cuffs that buckled and locked. Metal O rings dangled on the opposite side of the cuffs from the locks. Elder James fastened them tightly, and had her make sure that she couldn't unball her fists before locking each one.

Hannah looked up at him doe-eyed. "Thank you Black Daddy," she said anxiously.

"You're welcome my little slut. Now turn around, put your hands on the ground, and lift your leg to the side like a dog when it pees." he replied stoically. Hannah obeyed, embarrassed by the fact that he could no doubt see how wet she had already gotten. He put his thumb on the crotch of her panties and rubbed it in a circular motion, causing her to coo. He then quickly took it away and grabbed her ankle as he wrapped a leather cuff around it and locked it. "Now the other leg." After straping a cuff to that ankle too, he rubbed her once more for a few brief seconds. Then he stood up and stepped over her, walking towards the hall way. "Follow me, little slut."

Hannah batted her eyes at him. "Yes Black Daddy..."

Elder James led his new pet to a small bedroom next door to the master. Inside was a wardrobe with a lock on it, and to the left of it a metal bedframe that had a dilapidated twin-size matress and one large pillow on top. "This is your room for the night, but before you get in bed you need to take your medicine."

Hannah raised her brow inquisitively. "What medicine, Daddy?"

Elder James walked over to the wardrobe and unlocked it. He reached in and came out with a glass jar full of the largest pills Hannah had ever seen. "It's important that you be trained to have power over your inner whore, so tonight your hands and legs will be chained to the bed frame to prevent you from touching that slutty little pussy of yours. This pill will help bring out that inner whore, so that you can get some experience with denying her."

Hannah's heartrate spiked. "He's going to feed me an aphrodisiac and tie me to the bed!?!" she thought quietly. She stared up at the elder with apprehension on her face, but deep down she knew that resistance wasn't going to get her anywhere. "Well... he is an elder after all - he must know what's best for me..." she conceded. With inner resolution she relaxed her facial expression, arched her back, and stuck out her tongue.

"That'a girl, Hannah," Elder James said, placing the horse-pill onto her eagerly outstretched mouth muscle. "Let me get you something to wash that down with," he added, reaching into the wardrobe once more. This time he extracted a water bottle with a green label on it that said, "Good Girl". Hannah couldn't help but notice that the liquid inside was opaque. He opened the cap and poured the cloudy water into her mouth, watching as she choked down the large supplement.

"Why is the water so salty and weird tasting?" the naive girl wondered.

The elder then helped Hannah into bed, fastening her wrist and ankle cuffs to the corners and stuffing the lone, large pillow underneath her butt, which pushed her hips up above the rest of her body. The reality of the situation suddenly began to hit her, and Hannah became worried again.

"Black Daddy? Will... will you please change my panties before I go to sleep? These ones are already wet... Pleeease?"

Without an answer, Elder James returned to the wardrobe. He brought out a black leather thong with two straps on the side. Hannah was relieved, until she discovered that it wasn't fresh underwear, but a muzzle. He wrapped it around her mouth and chin, tying the straps tightly behind her head. "What'd you ask, Hannah?"

The young girl tried to respond, but found that she was unable to even slightly open her mouth. All of a sudden the fear came back in full force, saturating her to her bones. She began to whimper and moan, her breathing steadily becoming more and more laborious. She watched as the elder went back into the wardrobe again, afraid of what would come next. To her surprise it was the most innocuous item yet - a baby monitor. He turned it on and placed it next to her head. "Don't worry my little slut, I'll be listening in the room to the right, and will tend to you as necessary." With that, he stood up, turned off the light, and exited the room, leaving the door wide open behind him.

Her wide blue eyes glared at the clock across from the bed. It was 7:35 PM...

Hannah gulped for the one millionth time, desperately trying not to drown from her own saliva. A mere fifty minutes had passed, but for her it had felt like a lifetime. Her nipples and clitoris were painfully swollen and erect; her lips felt engorged and unbearably sensitive behind the muzzle, and the pill was causing her little freckled body to produce entirely too many fluids. Her panties were soaked all the way through, permitting juices to drip slowly down her flesh, saturating the pillow beneath her. Her thoughts were stuck in a viscious cycle - fantasizing about holding and kissing Elder James's big black cock, then panicking over how uncomfortably horny she was.

Try as she could, the petite beauty could not move an inch. She couldn't open her mouth, wiggle her fingers, close her legs, or wipe the sweat from her brow; but worst of all, she couldn't touch her swollen cunt, which begged for attention like a drunk freshmen girl at a frat party. All she could do was lay there and whimper, knowing that the elder could hear her; knowing that he was enjoying listening to her pouts and sobs. Thinking about this gave her an idea. She turned her head to face the monitor, and began whimpering louder and louder.

After a couple minutes of the exaggerated whimpering, Hannah gave up and returned to a quiet sob. "It's only for the night... it's only for the night... it's only for the-"

*Creeeaak* *Creeeaak* *Creeeaak*

The well-restrained beauty suddenly felt a ray of hope; the sounds she heard had to be footsteps... "Did he hear my cries? Oh God, please let him come masturbate me..."

Elder James suddenly appeared in the door way, much to the muffled delight of Hannah. Without saying a word he approached the bed and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, revealing a mess of juices and a fat, round clit so filled with blood that it looked as though it might pop. She stared into his eyes, breathing heavily. "Would you like me to jerk your little pussy off for you?" he asked. Hannah nodded slowly and deliberately. "I bet you would..." He held up a cool wet rag in his free hand, showing it to her. "First, let's clean you up."

"You're my fucking hero, Black Daddy..." Hannah thought to herself. "My Savior!" The damp towel felt amazing against her troubled pussy, emphasizing just how hot the pill had made her skin. Her whole body shook with relief. "I fucking love you..."

"You've been having inappropriate thoughts while lying here, haven't you, Hannah?" She looked up at him and nodded. "Have they involved me and my penis?" More slow and deliberate nods. "Good." The elder stood up and went back over to the wardrobe.

"Oh my God, what if he has a vibrator in there?" Hannah wondered hopefully. She had heard of such things before, but nobody she knew had one; not even Esther. She prayed that it was what he was getting. When he emerged, however, her fantasies were shattered. In his hand was what appeared to Hannah to be cotton candy...

"Now that the pill has taken affect, it's time for your real punishment to begin," he coldly stated. Hannah felt fear and betrayal well up within her chest. The elder brought the wardrobe items closer to her face so that she could see them - they were not cotton candy, but wool. One was in the rough shape of a ball, the other a pad. He moved down to her vulnerable hips and spread her labia with his fingers, revealing a fresh tide of vaginal juices. "You'll hate me for this tonight, but soon you will come to appreciate my methods," he said, shoving the ball of rough wool into her opening.

Hannah cranked her neck back as the wool itched and scratched at her most sensitive areas. "Oh God, nooooo! I don't deserve this! This is torture!" Elder James then took the pad of wool and placed it over the outside of her pussy. Her clit immediately recoiled as best it could, but the pill was too strong for it to kill her horniness. "You MONSTER!!" she thought, as he pulled the soaked crotch of her panties back to their original position, securing the woolen pad against her delicate skin. She tried to struggle free of her cuffs, but it was hopeless. With each passing second the itchiness of the wool intensified, as did her cries. "I'm not a slut! I'm not a slut! I don't deserve this!"

"The pill should wear off around five AM. I'll be back to check on you at six," he said, standing up to leave. Hannah tried to scream through her muzzle. "If you wake me with that caterwalling, I'll come in here and put wool pads on your tits too. You need to keep it down." With that, the elder left the room...

Hannah lay twitching on the bed, feeling her tight little cunt chew involuntarily on the woolen ball stuffed inside her. Each time her vaginal walls contracted the itchy sensations reignited in full fury. Although she was distraught, she could not cry... She was all out of tears. And though she was both physically and mentally exhausted, she could not sleep... Not like this.

Hours had passed since the elder had last come in, but to young Hannah it felt like years. She couldn't see the clock due to how persistently wattery her eyes had become, but she reckoned it had to be midnight by now. "Just a few hours left..." she told herself, not knowing that it was really only 10:30.

"How the Hell did I end up here?" she pondered between contractions. Her thoughts raced back to the spanking she'd received earlier that morning, and soon she found herself longing for more. "What if I really do deserve this?" she wondered, after acknowledging her desire to be bent over his lap again. "Is Elder James right about what a slut I am?"

She thought back to the day she went with Esther to the lingerie boutique. She had hardly been forced or peer-pressured into going; in truth she had jumped at the chance. She had also gone straight for the thongs, wanting something totally different from the boring, white cotton panties that the church gave out. Then there was the dressing room, where she had jokingly told Esther that her panties looked so sexy that even she was thinking about ways to get her out of them... Guilt and shame began to boil up inside of Hannah as she imagined how differently she would have acted had Elder James been there, or even her mom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breaking Hannah Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds