• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Priya's Temptation

Priya's Temptation

12

Priya's family had traditional Indian values, which meant she had been brought up quite conservatively. Looking bookish through most of her adolescence, by the time she finished high school, Priya was a clear beauty, slim with smooth copper skin. She had high cheekbones and a dazzling smile, and, with a last growth spurt at 18 was rather tall, with long legs to complement a firm round ass. Priya was a sweet girl who was well liked but she did not have a serious boyfriend in high school, when she spent most of her time focusing on her studies.

In fact, other than Logan, the man who eventually became her husband, Priya had had only one boyfriend, the man she lost her virginity to at college.

Logan was also Indian, much to the delight of Priya's family, but he was third generation in America and had not been brought up with traditional Indian values. Logan was a laid back guy, who treated Priya well. Priya had met him in psychology class at college. She found Logan to be charming in his quiet way. Logan pursued her in a laid back, but persistent way, and Priya enjoyed being the center of his attention. He would patiently waiting for her after classes to walk her back to her dorm, and asked her several times before she agreed to go on a date with him.

Priya didn't feel the same excitement with Logan that she had with her first boyfriend, but she felt comfortable with him. Logan was very skinny, his hair a little shaggy and he wore a constant two day beard. He was no taller than Priya, and certainly not the best looking guy in class, but he had a friendly smile that Priya always felt reassured by.

The couple started to see each other more and more. Priya would often tutor Logan after class. Logan did not pressure Priya into sex, in fact Priya was finally the aggressor when they were making out one night after many weeks of dating and she felt horny and curious. The sex had not been spectacular, but Logan was tender and giving.

Neither Priya nor Logan had a lot of money so they ended up spending many nights at the apartment Logan shared with his best friend John. Priya preferred it to her tiny room in the all girl's dorm. Logan's roommate was a blue eyed science major. He was bigger than Logan with broad shoulders and close cropped hair. John did not have a girlfriend, and Priya, Logan and John would often go out together to get pizza, watch a movie or just drive around town in John's car. Sometimes Priya would introduce John to other girls, but he didn't seem focused on getting a girlfriend. As the year went on, funds became a little tighter. John sold his car to get books for second semester, and the three of them pretty much stayed camped out at the apartment. The two guys would almost always smoke pot, but Priya very seldom indulged. Often Priya would study on one chair while the boys smoked and played video games.

Over time Priya and John got along well. At first Priya was sensitive about how much time she spent at the apartment, since she was not paying any rent and was invading John's space. John added to this concern by teasing her about how much she was around, joking that he didn't need a girlfriend of his own since Priya was always there. The teasing turned to genuine appreciation, however, when Priya would cook simple meals for the three of them. John loved her curries, and she was the only one who put any effort into cleaning. In fact, John's nickname for her was 'my girl', as in, 'What's my girl cooking for dinner tonight?"

Priya was a pleaser by nature and was happy when John was pleased. She felt that the three of them had become a small family. Priya was very relaxed in her outfits at the apartment. She didn't have a lot of clothes there so often just wore sweat pants or yoga pants around. John did not hide his appreciation of how she looked in her yoga pants, thanking Logan for bringing Priya into his life as he watched her walk into another room, or boldly telling Priya that her ass looked amazing in those pants. Priya knew that the yoga pants did indeed accentuate her round ass. In fact the pants encased her ass such that it almost appeared she was wearing no pants at all.

Logan was never the jealous type. He knew John was all talk and had no concerns about Priya's loyalty. When John would wax on about how sexy Priya was, Logan would simply smile and agree in his easy going drawl. "I'm a lucky man John." he would say with a laugh.

John would sometimes complain when Priya wore her sweatpants. They were not that baggy, just simple low rise pants with her school's name written on the ass. John stopped complaining after one night when the boys were playing video games and Priya tripped over a wire. As she bent over to reach behind the tv and plug the wire back in she heard John muffling a laugh. When she turned to see what was going on she saw John staring at her bum wide-eyed.

"John is just enjoying your butt cleavage Priya." Logan laughed.

Priya shook her head , fixed the wire, then stood and pulled up her pants.

"Well, glad to give you a little thrill John." she said derisively, laughing it off. John thanked her but asked Priya for 'one more look'.

"I'm not going to pull my pants down for you John!" Priya said seriously but John persisted.

"Come on," he implored, "I really need another peek. Do it."

Perhaps it was the wine, but Priya considered John's request. Her heart beat fast as she imagined deliberately showing him her bum. She looked at Logan who smiled and seemed to be rooting for her to give a show. She looked at John who was giving her puppy eyes. It seemed so easy to make them happy.

"OK. She said cautiously. "Just this once John."

The two guys sat excitedly on the couch as Priya turned for them. She felt her hands shaking just a little as she moved her thumbs to her waistband. Her mind raced to her old boyfriend, then back to Logan and John on the couch. She slowly pulled down her sweatpants and panties together. She heard an appreciative sigh when she had exposed a little ass crack and that encouraged her to show a little more. She felt like she was showing half her ass when she felt Logan's hand stroke one cheek.

Priya pulled her pants back up, blushing. John had told her many times before she had a nice ass, but he told her today as if she was his dream girl.

"Priya, you're the best." John said dreamily, clearly high on the weed he had smoked and the excitement of seeing her ass. "I'm...going to my room to...think about this some more."

Logan laughed as John got up and went to his room. Priya could see the tent in John's pants and she turned away, somehow embarrassed.

Priya and Logan called it a night soon after. Logan was tired, but Priya pushed herself against him in bed. She rode Logan's cock, but her mind went to John enjoying her show. Priya loved being appreciated and it was clear John appreciated her. It was more than that though...she somehow enjoyed being desired, even objectified. 'Do it', she remembered John saying...commanding? Suddenly Priya felt a tingling that surged through her body, then the intensity or an orgasm. She felt light headed as she grabbed on to Logan tightly and lost herself in it. It surprised her as she had never had an orgasm with Logan. She had had several with her first boyfriend, and a few pleasuring herself. Logan seemed surprised by her intensity as well but just smiled and noted she was sweaty after he shot into her.

Nothing seemed very different the next morning. Priya made eggs for the three of them. As always John was very appreciative. When Priya was cleaning the dishes John walked over and kissed her cheek, his hand gently touching her ass through her sweatpants. He had touched her before, Priya thought...many times. Somehow it felt more intense though, was it her?

"We're lucky to have Priya." John said with a smile. Priya was pretty sure in the past he had always said Logan was lucky.

Things had changed. After the relatively innocent act of showing John a little of her ass, there was an added sexual tension in the apartment. John was bolder than ever in checking Priya out as she walked around the apartment, and his hand seemed to find her ass any time they passed each other. It was never really a grope, just a touch, friendly slap...sometimes a little squeeze. She never thought to push him away. Every time he touched her Priya felt a tingle of excitement and guilt.

Priya started to think about the outfits she wore around the apartment something she had never thought about before. The change confused her a little, but she did find it exciting to know that someone was so excited to see her. Priya stopped wearing the sweatpants, and instead wore the yoga pants she knew John loved. She even splurged to buy a second pair.

Priya got a little bolder, anxious for the reinforcement she got from John, so as the weather got a bit warmer she decided to wear boy shorts around the apartment. She felt nervous the first time she did this, thinking Logan would find it strange or even slutty, but he had already smoked some weed that night and didn't even seem to take notice. Priya was stirring a pot the kitchen when she heard John come in. She did not turn and when at first he said nothing Priya felt a embarrassed and a little ashamed. John then let out a whistle and made Priya blush with his vocal appreciation.

"Mmm...that's my girl!" he exclaimed when he saw her in the kitchen.

He continued, teasing her, "When you show off your legs like that I almost have to look away from your ass."

John approached her and kissed her cheek, while his hand lightly stroked to curve of her ass cheek that was exposed under the shorts. Priya jumped a little from his touch, turned and smiled.

He then gave the order she had imagined him giving when she put on the shorts,

"Turn for me Priya, I want another look"

Priya thought about her boyfriend watching tv in the next room but even as she did so she was turning, knowing how much John would want to see the look of her ass cheeks hanging out just a little. She nervously jiggled her ass a little for him.

"That's my girl." he said soothingly.

Priya blushed but felt excited and proud. She slipped away to sit beside her boyfriend in the other room, holding his arm as she snuggled in beside him. Logan barely looked up as he smiled and continued to watch his show.

In the weeks to come Priya felt just a little more alive. She loved Logan, certainly cared about him, but she found herself thinking more and more about John, the man who she knew was thinking about her. Priya would always check her ass out in the mirror when she put on an outfit, knowing John's eyes would be on it soon. When she came back to the apartment she would quickly change into her boy shorts, knowing John would complement her, anticipating his little touches.

When Priya showered she was very aware that John was close by, probably thinking of her naked. He would certainly be looking when she came out of the bathroom after a shower. When Priya had first started staying over at the apartment she would change into her clothes in the bathroom after a shower. Soon she felt comfortable going to Logan's room in a towel and then changing. Now, she would find a reason to wander around the apartment for at least a little while wearing just the towel. It was a thrill to her to know she was close to naked as she walked by John. The first time she did this she noticed that John said nothing, but his eyes were on her every step that she took, and she noticed a bulge form in his pants. Priya felt so much excitement from this that she played with herself in the bedroom afterwards. The next couple of times John was also quiet, almost as if he didn't want to spook Priya or Logan and miss out on seeing Priya. One night Priya sauntered out of the shower wearing just the towel, then went to the kitchen to check on dinner. John took the opportunity to come up behind her and kiss her cheek. Priya felt his hand familiarly stroke her right ass cheek, but jumped a little when she felt his erection graze against her left side.

Logan did not seem to mind the new dynamic between his girlfriend and his roommate. It was not clear he really even noticed. When he commented at all he was jocular and even encouraging. One morning when Priya was clearing the table in her boy shorts John commented on how nice her ass looked when she walked. Logan reached over and pulled up the shorts on one side, telling John it was the nicest ass he has ever seen. Priya giggled and pulled away, but she left the shorts pulled up, showing most of one ass cheek, even after they both said how much they liked the look.

Priya became even more daring. She started to smoke more with the two of them, often cuddled up on the couch in between them. John would take the opportunity to touch Priya, sometimes leaving his hand on her bare leg. Priya would feel the wetness begin just from his touch. She knew it was all dangerous, but is was all too easy and exciting.

The kisses goodnight started in April. Priya had been drinking wine and had some weed. She had been snuggled against Logan, but John had been periodically stoking the leg closest to him. Priya could feel the tension build in her until she was rather desperate to be fucked. She hinted to Logan that they should head to bed, but he was too engaged in his video games. Priya finally decided she would have to take care of herself, but gave Logan one more chance by encouraging him with a long kiss goodnight. Logan enjoyed the kiss but did not get the hint. John protested that it was hard to just sit there and watch a beautiful girl make out with 'everybody but him.'

Priya laughed and feeling cheeky asked Logan if it would be ok to give John a quick kiss good night. Logan shrugged with a smile and said that seemed fair. Priya thought for a moment, but John grabbed her hand and pulled her on to his lap. She felt his erection point against her as he grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his. The kiss didn't last long, but was intense and passionate. John smacked her playfully on the ass and thanked her and Logan. Priya was dizzy from excitement as she got up. She masturbated under the covers as soon as she got to the bedroom, and came after just a few minutes.

After that, John got a goodnight kiss every night. They were generally not as intense, but he made sure he got one, and Priya looked forward to it. Sometimes she would tiptoe and kiss him quickly on the lips, more often he would take her in his arms, place a hand on each of her ass cheeks and indulge in a few seconds of light french kissing. Priya felt like a slut doing this, but she loved it and Logan never discouraged her.

When the school year was almost at its' end and the weather became beautiful John suggested they rent a van and head to the beach. He said he had enough money from his parents to pay for a van rental and wanted them to have a fun day before school let out. They made plans to head out Saturday morning. Because they had little cash they planned to sleep in the van that night. Jordan managed to land some good weed.

Priya naturally gave some thought to her outfit. She only had two bathing suits, and decided to go with white bikini, which was clearly the sexier of the two. She had in fact only worn it once. Her ex boyfriend bought it for her during their brief romance, before he took her on a weekend getaway. She remembered how turned on he had been in seeing her walk around with her ass cheeks hanging out and how her nipples had shown though her top after they played in the water. She figured she would not be going in the water, which was sure to be cold, but liked the idea of John getting to see her ass cheeks sway all day. Taking another look Priya was convinced she was hot in the bathing suit but concerned she was showing too much side boob. She decided to keep a t shirt on at the beach to stay respectable.

The three amigos were excited when they set out that morning for the long drive. Priya of course sat in the middle, holding Logan's hand. She actually felt less sexual tension in the van. The windows were open and they enjoyed the fresh air blowing in. John was definitely looking at her legs, which the little beach skirt she covered her suit in left mostly exposed, but he didn't make many comments. As they got near they stopped to get some lunch. Logan and John insisted they smoke a little first and Priya indulged, since it was after all a little vacation. When they went inside and lined up to order some food Logan had his arm around her. When Logan left to go to the bathroom Priya heard the two girls behind her giggle when John reached over to give her ass a squeeze and kiss her shoulder.

When they finally arrived at the beach the boys grabbed all their stuff from the car and Priya followed, a little anxious now about what Logan would think when he saw her bikini bottoms. When they found their spot on the beach they laid out towels, the boys took off their t-shirts and Priya sucked in a breath, then pulled off her skirt. She could feel the ocean air blow against her mostly bare ass cheeks and shivered with excitement. It was Logan, not John who spoke first.

"Wow, Priya. Sexy!"

Her boyfriend was clearly appreciative, and not concerned and this put her at ease. She gave a little twirl, and John echoed Logan's enthusiasm.

"We're the luckiest guys on the beach." he said.

With that Priya felt comfortable and she settled in beside Logan on one towel. She saw that Logan was hard as she rested her head on his shoulder and imagined what it would be like to fuck him right there on the beach with John watching. She kissed Logan's chest and sighed in contentment when John interrupted the moment.

"Let's get her in the water!" he yelled to Logan.

Logan reacted immediately and Priya relaized she had been set up. Logan locked his arms around Priya's shoulder, and Logan grabbed her legs. As she was lifted and carried towards the ocean Priya was aware that her legs were spread as she faced Logan. He smiled at her and as they went into the water he got a better grip, grabbing her ass cheeks as they swayed her back and forth.

On the count of three she was thrown into the ocean. The three of them played in the water a while and Priya became a little less conscious of the fact that her nipples were poking through her tiny top and white t-shirt.

Priya left the boys to play. She felt the stares of men as she found her way back to their towels. John was next out as Logan continued to body surf in the waves. John told Priya how sexy she looked lying on her stomach, and followed that with an offer to put sun tan oil on her back. Priya giggled and said she bet he would like that, but did not protest when he took the oil out and smiled. His big hands felt good on her shoulders as he took the time to massage her. As he made his way to her back, it occurred to Priya that she should have him do this every night, then smiled at the thought of Logan sitting there while John massaged his girl. Priya was surprised when John unbuckled the back of her top but said nothing, enjoying his hands on her. He continued slowly down until he was just above her ass. Priya tried not to squirm with excitement. She tried to be casual when she looked to the water and saw Logan still trying the catch a wave.

Priya closed her eyes and enjoyed John's big hands as they seemed to tease her, running right along the top of her ass. She felt herself getting wet as she imagined his grabbing her ass, kissing it. Finally he let his hands go to her ass cheeks, rubbing the oil in. Priya noticed two teenaged boys were watching intently but she did not care. She let John pull her suit into a thong, and she felt his fingers dip a little into her ass crack. She was wriggling now, she couldn't help it. She wanted his finger inside her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Priya's Temptation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds