• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 03

Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 03

123

On wednesday we go to a club in skegness and soon find two different stag groups, i give fiona to a group of six younger lads and alice to four older men , i tell them where were staying and what time i expected them back and then left.

It was Wednesday on our little getaway to the UK holiday destination of Ingoldmells which was an hour or so south from where I currently lived with my two whores Fiona and Alice, who just so happened to be mother and daughter.

The holiday so far had been a roaring success in the fact that on the first two nights I'd had no problem in getting the shit fucked out of both my whores. Well not so much Fiona the second night, unfortunately for her she spent last night as a fluffer for the old bingo men who fucked her daughter over and over.

We'd woken late again after another late and energetic evening so by the time we had eaten it was mid afternoon and the weather was warm and sunny. Alice served us breakfast on the plastic table and chairs outside the caravan considering it was such a nice afternoon.

We did get one or two strange looks from other holiday goers considering both Fiona and Alice were topless, I wasn't stupid enough to get us thrown of site by having them totally naked and their was nothing in the rules about topless sunbathing around the van so we ignored the disapproving glances.

The afternoon was spent around the van, outside sunbathing, the whores ordered to get as much sun on their tits as possible so they stayed topless the whole time and either slept or pretend to sleep as people passed and stared.

At seven we ate another small dinner inside then got ready to go out, this time to the bigger town of Skegness. This in my experience was just another shithole but it had bars and clubs with similar clientèle to that as Ingoldmells where we spent the first night.

There was little doubt in my mind that I'd be able to fix my whores up again this evening. I didn't tell them what I had in mind though, that was for me to know and them to find out later.

The taxi picked us up at 20:30pm which had given us time to sink a few drinks before we left, we were ordering our first beer in packed Skegness bar by nine pm.

Following my usual tried and tested formula both whores were dressed to impress, turn heads, draw attention and lure cock.

In this town it didn't take long I can assure you and in every pub we went in they both got lot's and lot's of attention.

After seeing how many men and groups were around of varying ages I pulled them aside after the first bar. In the first bar I noticed that the older men seemed to direct their attention more at Fiona, assuming it would be easier to lay her than Alice, and likewise the younger guys targeted Alice because she was fine teenage piece of arse.

In the street I stopped them, "here's the deal tonight whores," I said. "Young whore," I said addressing Alice by her proper name. "Tonight your are every old man's fantasy come true, you only accept attention of men or groups of men over the age of forty." I said.

"Yes owner," she replied and then added, "But how will I know?"

"Listen I'm not asking you to check driving licences, use what little bit of intelligence you do have and decide whether they look over forty or not, it's not difficult," I snapped.

"Yes owner of course," she said realising how stupid she had mad herself look.

Fiona was then given a set of specific instructions much the same as Alice's except Fiona was only to allow attention from men below the age of twenty five, "Tonight Old whore your every young man's dream come true."

The story from her on in focuses more on Alice and what she went through this evening.

In the second bar the same thing was happening as in the first, Alice was drawing a lot of attention from the younger men. This time that attention was unwanted and she batted them all away expertly leaving them a little annoyed.

It wasn't until we arrived in the third bar that Alice began to get any meaningful attention from the age group she was looking for.

This pub was on two levels, the floor we entered on being ground level was full of the younger people as the music was a lot funkier, that's not to say there wasn't older folk doing their thing down there because there certainly was. The bulk of the older folk were situated on the lower floor where the music was from the 70's and 80's.

From here Alice picks up the story as I couldn't be in two places at once seeing what happened with both my whores so I just watched and then I make them tell me in writing in all the gory details. This is Alice's first attempt at putting in to her words what she does for me as my whore.

When we got in to the two floored pub, come club I was separated from my mum, shit sorry, I mean old whore and my owner. They had gone to the bar on that floor and owner had told me to head downstairs as I was more likely to find what I was looking for down there and he'd be down shortly.

I took my time down the stairs in my high heels as they were pretty steep, this is where I encountered my first older male that had wanted to come near me.

A hand took my right elbow and I looked up to see a round faced bald man, "Thanks," I said to him in a hushed voice and gave him a flutter of the eyelashes. I knew how to flirt with men now and it seemed to do the trick.

Once at the bottom of the stairs he held the door open for me and I entered a crowded room with eighties music blaring out and certainly a much older age group dancing around than upstairs.

"Can I get a pretty little thing like you a drink?" he asked and of course I said yes. "How come your not upstairs with the younger crowd?" he asked by leaning in to my ear so that i could hear.

His breath smelt of larger and his body had a hint of BO. "I prefer older things, such as music," I said at the bar.

"Does that apply to all older things?" he asked and laughed in my ear, his hand going straight on to my arse.

My drink arrived and I took it and a sip with his hand still there before I said, "Maybe," winked at him and said, "thanks for the drink," and headed in to the crowd on the dance floor.

I caught sight of owner twenty minutes later, he was standing by the railings round the dancefloor. I was on my second third drink all of which had been purchased for me and I was dancing with the man who had bought the third.

Seeing owner watching made me want to impress him so I moved closer to the tall man and turned my back to him and pushed out my arse until it met his groin. Hands immediately gripped my waist and he gyrated against me grinding his bulge in to my bum and showing me off to his friends who were nearby.

As the small man turned me round with the music I caught owners eye and saw a smirk on his face that told me I was doing exactly as he wanted and I pushed back harder on to this strangers growing bulge.

"My your a naughty little thing aren't you," I heard him shout to me.

I looked back over my shoulder like I had many times at a strange man as he fucked me and smiled and mouthed, "very," to him and winked.

He pulled me straight up then and turned me to face him and pulled me close, my head came to about his chest line. He leaned down and said in to my ear, "go and dance with my mate there in the pink, he's the stag, keep him happy until I'm back."

And with that he pushed me towards his friend all dressed in pink trousers and shirt, obviously as some sort of joke as he was the stag.

The stag was with two others drinking and had been watching me from the side as their friend had manhandled me without resistance. They all began to grin when I tottered over in my high heels, short skirt and stupidly tight blouse.

"Hey sweetie, you been having fun with Steve over there?" the small fat one said to me.

"Yes, you could say that, he wants me to keep the stag entertained till he's back whilst one of you gets me a drink," I said confidently knowing that owner was still watching my every move.

I moved in front of the stag and put my left leg between his up near his groin and stepped my right leg over his thigh so that my skirt rode up a little and my gusset was on his thigh. I then leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi I'm Alice," I said to him.

He gave me a big smile and said, "Hi Alice, I'm Mark, the stag," and I felt him lift his leg higher in to my gusset and he smiled when I pushed back.

I spent the next two hours with the stag Mark and his three good mates who were all from his workplace in Lincoln. Their names were Steve, who I've danced with, Paul the fat one and Simon the eldest.

I saw owner a few times during the evening and each time I was busy being manhandled by the group either on the dance floor or over by the side as we drank and chatted.

As we had drunk more and become more acquainted I'd flirted more, allowed more touching and also touched more of them with my own willing hands.

That's why it came as no real surprise that eventually as Steve came over to the side where we had found a nice little drinks ledge I was just answering the stags question he'd just asked me in front of the other two.

"Yes you can finger my pussy stag," I said loud enough for the others to hear. They all grinned to each other and closed the circle on me and backed me against the wall, much like I was when I was out in Ingoldmells on the first night.

Mark stood beside me and placed his hand on my stomach and then let it run down the front of my skirt until he was at the seam which wasn't to far below my gusset anyway. I looked and smiled at all the men looking back at me and opened my legs wider and lifted my skirt to my waist for them.

All eyes were now on my thong that covered my trimmed young pussy and Mark's fingers were sliding up the inside of my right leg edging closer and closer until his fingers found their target.

"Hummmmmmm," I moaned as he pushed his fingers against my folds, he applied more force pushing the material between my moist lips and I bit down on my lip to suppress my desire to scream out.

The stag then gently hooked two fingers under the elastic at the bottom of my knickers and for the first time I felt his skin against my pussy. He stopped and looked at me, as if checking once more to see if I'd back out. My smile confirmed that I wasn't about to and he smirked at me and looked down at the prize he was about to unveil.

He tugged downwards sharply pulling the material from my already sticky pussy and I felt cool air flow in and it felt cooler than I knew it was. That cool feeling just became more apparent as I watched, not for the first time in my young life life, my knickers being pulled aside by yet another strange man.

As my perfectly trimmed young pussy came in to view I couldn't help but look at all the older men's faces. I had grown to love the look on men's faces, they didn't even try to hide the look of total lust as their eyes burned in to my cunt.

Even though I was doing this for my owner, I still felt incredibly powerful every time I made a man look like this with my body. Although it felt humiliating it was also exhilarating and just like I'd heard my mother say to owner before, my cunt began to moisten voluntarily.

So by the time Mark had positioned the small piece of material that was covering my private area, and was moving his fingers between the folds of my cunt I knew they were slipping around and between easily.

"She fucking soaking boys!" he said to his wide eyed mates confirming what I already knew.

Mark rubbed his finger around my lips for a few seconds and then located my clit with his thumb and pressed on really hard. "Owwwww, fuck, right there stag." I hissed at him through gritted teeth and pushed my groin on to his thumb and opened my legs a fraction.

Doing this parted my lips and Mark felt it with his finger and he smirked at me and drove a finger inside me. "Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk," I squealed and pushed harder on to his finger, "put another in me," I panted.

I felt another finger tip against my lips and then felt it push in against his finger already there and my hole opened easily. "Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk yessssssss," cried and meet his second finger with a push downwards. "Make me come stag, make me come in front of your friends," I told him and pulled him closer so that I could bury my head in his shoulder.

I looked up occasionally and opened my eyes to watch his friends, their smirks and eyes were on me, my face, my finger filled pussy, waiting for me to come.

When I looked up for the third time I saw owner, watching me just to the side of Steve, they were too engrossed in their friend and me and had let the circle open slightly. He smiled at me and I pushed down harder in to Mark's fingers wanting to come even sooner so that owner could see what a good whore I was being.

"Harder, make me come stag," I told him and he obliged by pumping my squelching pussy twice as fast as he was before, his arm was now going ten to the dozen and he was grunting and panting himself.

"Don't you stop until I come stag," I told him, "I'm close, keep fingering me, ummmmm, that's it, faster, thumb my clit, get me offfff," I grunted in his ear as I looked at my smirking owner one last time before I exploded as Mark pressed hard on my clit.

"Fuccccckkkkkkk, I'm comming, I'm commmmmmmiiiiinnnggggg," I cried and looked at my owner and then at his three mates as they watched my face screw up and thighs clamp on their friends fingers as I came hard.

Mark pulled his fingers out as soon as my thighs allowed and I repositioned my thong covering my streaming cunt. "thank you stag," I said.

And then owner intervened pushing in to the group.

"I see you've met my whore gents?" he said looking at the bewildered men. "Don't worry, I'm not pissed, in fact I'm happy with the little tramp," he said, his put down stinging me.

"I've been watching her with you over the last couple of hours and it doesn't seem fair that she teases you like this all night and only the stag gets his fingers in and you boys get a grope," owner said to the men, ignoring me, and I still wasn't sure where this was headed just yet.

"So here's where I'm staying with this dirty bitch," he said handing the stag a piece of paper with what I assumed was the caravan number and site name on. "She's yours for the night, and by yours," he said emphasising the 'yours' bit he continued.

"She is all of yours for the rest of the night, drop her off by ten am tomorrow morning, don't mark her and don't hurt her are the only rules," he said.

I was gobsmacked, I was expecting him to allow them back but not send me with them to god knows where.

"You mean we can all fuck her?" asked Paul the fat one.

"That's exactly what I mean isn't it young whore?" owner said turning to me.

"Yes owner," I agreed and the men now looked at me knowing that I was much more than a nightclub tease.

"Now whore don't disappoint me or these men, make sure the stag and his friends have a night they wont forget in a hurry," he told me.

"I won't disappoint owner," I replied and then he left, leaving me with the four grinning men.

Steve stepped forward and pushed me back against the wall, his demeanour now somewhat more controlling than flirty. "Why didn't you just tell us you were such a naughty little whore Alice and we could've skipped all the foreplay," he said as he leaned in to kiss me full on the lips and pushed his tongue in to my mouth for the first time.

I kissed back, not wanting to disappoint and then opened my legs for him when his big hand found my pussy. "It seems that this isn't just exclusive for the stag after all," he said roughly pulling my thong aside and ramming two very large fingers home to the hilt.

"Fuccccckkkkk," I growled at the three leering men who smirked back at me, there eyes filled with lust as they eyed up their piece of meat. "Ohhhh, goddddddddddd," I whimpered as Steve violently fingered my hole with deep powerful thrusts each and every time smashing his knuckles in to me.

"I'm going to commmmmeeee," I whimpered and buried my head in Steve's chest and came hard on his fingers. He pulled out and said he'd get a round, and moments later the fat one Paul had curled his two fingers in my cunt and leaned in for a wet tongue kiss.

He smelt horrible and his breath was awful but I kissed back at the same time as I opened my legs a little wider as his chubby fingers opened me a little wider. He didn't make me come, but he gave me a very nice clit thumbing leaving me not far away.

Simon the last one who hadn't had his fingers in me replaced Paul and he did bring me off after less than three or four minutes.

By the time we left the club it was 2am, I was drunk but not to far gone that I didn't know what was happening. As I left the club arm in arm with the stag Mark I walked straight past my mother Fiona. We exchanged knowing glances and headed in different directions.

The group stopped to get a kebab at a busy shop and it was here whilst Paul and Mark were in the queue that I got my first look and feel of one of their cocks.

"I'll wait over there with Alice," said Steve to the others in the shop and then lead me over to a small park area with a couple of benches on. Once we were sat down he he wasted no time in kissing me again and feeling me up brazenly in front of anybody that may of been passing.

He then sat back and unzipped his jeans and pulled out a rapidly growing thick cock. "Oh shit," I said looking at it grow, swell and stand upwards as the blood rushed towards the big helmet at the end of a solid wide shaft.

His cock was certainly in proportion with his tall and thick muscular frame. "Suck it slut," he commanded and leaned back against the bench expectantly and knowingly.

I reached out and opened my hand then gently closed it around the bottom of his dick, "Oh god Steve your big," I whispered as I looked at the gap between my thumb and forefinger, it was almost an inch, almost as thick as my owners cock but at least three inches longer.

I stroked up his cock loosely until my hand was around his helmet and then I gripped him tightly and peeled his foreskin back as my hand lowered. "Oh yeahhh," he grunted as I free his helmet to the cool wind. His helmet was a deep purple, or it looked it in the barely lit park area.

"Go on suck it," he told me again.

I repositioned myself and then leaned down and took him in my mouth, "hummpphhfff," I mumbled as his helmet filled my mouth, god he was a big man. I lowered my head until I could take no more before I nearly gagged then I came up for air and let saliva dribble from my mouth over his wonderful cock.

To get a better angle I stood up in front of him and bent over and opened my mouth and took him again. I felt my skirt ride up and knew that anyone passing would get a look at my gusset but I didn't care.

Whistles and calls to "go on slut suck him good" told me that my performance hadn't gone unnoticed. But did I stop, of course not, I sucked faster and harder, devouring this monster cock like I'd never seen one before.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps behind me and then felt a hand on the bottom of my bum which travelled upwards pushing my skirt with it. "Couldn't wait till we got back hey slut?" I heard Mark the stag ask.

I looked up at the three all eating kebab and said, "No," then went back to sucking their friend.

"Come on Steve, let's take the party back, you can finish that at the van.

Steve pushed me off and curled his big cock back in to his jeans then stood and led me and the group off down the road. We arrived at a holiday park not to dissimilar to our own and eventually arrived at a lodge over on the far side of the park.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds