• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Little Porn Stars

My Little Porn Stars

123456

Disclaimer: The 1st part of my story is a little drawn out and long winded. But it really sets the foundation for where my life ended up and how the puzzle pieces fell into place. Sorry, it's just the way it is.

*****

My wife Deena and I are both 45 and been married 22 years. We are high school sweethearts and we have an 18 year old daughter named Tess. Deena is an accountant and works in the office 3 days a week and home for 2. I am an insurance claims adjuster and work from home full time. Tess is doing a part-time internship this summer before starting college in the fall.

Deena has always been a small built woman. Prior to becoming pregnant, she was 5'-1" and about 110 lbs. with small B-cup boobs. After having Tess, Deena was never able to get below 115 lbs. No big deal, except to a woman who is trying to lose those 5 lbs., it can be the end of the world. Her inability to lose that measly 5 lbs. changed her life and ruined our sex life. She became so self-conscious and had such terrible self-perception and self-image, it was quite scary. She let it control her life. If you listened to her talk about it, you would swear she was 250 lbs. I spent years trying to get her to see the big picture, but no matter what I said, it never helped.

No more bikinis at our home pool, no more spandex and sports bras, no more tight tops. Her wardrobe consisted of clothing from a frumpy outfit store. Even though she is still a size 4, she continues to buy stuff in a size 6. She was so self-absorbed in her misery that out sex-lives ended because she would not allow me to see her in any type of intimate situation. I bet I haven't see her naked in almost 10 years. It's pretty bad. If I'm lucky, I get some sex every 4-5 weeks or so, with a blowjob mixed in here and there. She doesn't really put forth any effort as it obviously feels much more obligatory.

I know it's terrible, but I resorted to internet porn years ago in order to satisfy the void created by my wife. I started out with watching amateur sex. I found it very sexy and intriguing to see an amateur woman who was comfortable enough with her own self-image that she would have sex and put it on video. Of course, this led to my taste for other genres such as these same amateur women with black men. Just like that, my interracial porn addiction began. Something about seeing a big thick black cock destroying a tight white pussy, just sends me over the edge. This summer, my preferences in porn changed due to some frequent visitors.

My daughter Tess always hung out with the older crowd, so most of her friends are 19-21 already. Plenty of them made my house their favorite place to hang out this summer, due to us having the pool. I spend some time pretty much every day in my 2nd floor bedroom overlooking the pool and patio, watching these young tight bodied girls strut their shit around in their skimpy bikinis. I tugged my dick raw some days as the pervert in me spied on them unknowingly. But I made sure to be a good host also, by making them lunch and keeping the pitchers full of drinks too. Plus, I made sure to wear my sunglasses anytime I was outside, so I could steal glances without being caught.

Suddenly, I found myself surfing the teenybopper genre of porn. Well 18 and up anyhow. Most specifically, I liked the tiny girls with the small boobs. Of course, the thing that was an absolute deal maker for me, was a teenybopper with braces. In addition to my addiction to interracial porn fetish, braces are the next priority. A couple of Tess' friends have them and just seeing them smile, gives me a major erection. Actually, braces are the thing that attracted me to Deena back in high school to begin with. The 1st time I saw her tin grin, I just melt. It really doesn't matter whether it's a teenybopper or a hot older woman who gets braces later in life. Braces get me hard.

So, needless to say, summer was good to me, both on the internet and secretly watching my daughter's friends. Her lifelong BFF is Blair who lives next door. They have been best friends since Tess was 3 and Blair was 5. Blair is now 20 and has spent most of the last 2 years at our house, pretty much like a 2nd daughter. She has a volatile relationship with her parents who already had 3 sons prior to Blair's birth. It's not uncommon to hear verbal altercations between them right before Blair blasts into our house in tears. Blair has actually been a good kid, but I think her parents make things tough for her. I almost get the feeling that they did not want a daughter, after having 3 sons. She's not a bad kid, she just like to go against the grain just to make her parents squirm. Her personality certainly clashes with her parents and there is a lot of friction.

When she turned 18, she felt she knew it all and had no need to listen to mom and dad any more. Some kids go through it more intensely than others and Blair definitely gave her parents tons of grey hair. When around us, she is somebody totally different. She is polite and relaxed and genuine. She's pretty much been a 2nd daughter to us. She calls my wife by her 1st name, but still calls me Grumpy. I got that nickname from way back when my daughter was in elementary school and she was mad at me for something. It stuck, even with all our friends and family. Welcome to my story, my name is Grumpy. I feel bad for Blair, but just as much for her parents too. Tess and Blair were both cheerleaders throughout middle school and high school and Blair sometimes took it too far with the 'cheerleaders go all the way' generalization.

Blair is a tiny little thing. She goes 4'-11" tall and weighs about 95 lbs. Her hair is naturally dark as told by her true eyebrow color, but she dyes her hair platinum blonde and keeps the dark roots. She likes the slutty look. Her boobs are so small, I think they might qualify to be less than A-cups if that's even possible. She is quite fair skinned, even though she spends a lot of time at our pool. I have spent quite a few hours looking at her through my mirrored sunglasses. It gets tough trying to keep from getting an erection. She is one of the biggest reasons that I started looking at the tiny teeny bopper porn.

Once she discovered boys, she started to dress provocatively. She always wears short shorts and half shirts that expose her tummy. She is always bra less due to the lack of boobs. She is hot, she knows it and she flaunts it. She does not have the attitude that sometimes goes with it, but she certainly likes to show it off. She has her nose, nipples and belly button pierced. She has a tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back as well as one that is text on the side of her rib cage which has some inspirational quote or another. Her parents hate all that stuff and that's just 2 of the things that make tensions high at home.

Knowing her as well as we do, we know she is sexually active, but not overly so. She is not a cock tease either. She usually goes out with a guy for a while before they have sex, and doesn't just bounce from guy to guy. So she is not a total slut by any stretch of the word, but she still loves to dress for attention. She is wicked smart. In school, she is a 4.0 student and doesn't even have to crack a book. I really do like the kid. Like I say, she is easy to get along with, which is good, considering the amount of time she spends at our house. So enough of the pre-story bullshit. Let's get to it.

On a hot Wednesday afternoon, I was cleaning the pool. My wife and daughter were at work and I was back from my morning appointments. I was planning to spend the afternoon catching up on a few 'husband' chores. Cleaning the pool was one of them. I was making good time, when the sliding door opened and a teary eyed Blair peeked out asking where Tess was.

"I'm sorry Blair, but Tess when to work today, so she could have Friday off instead."

I knew better than to ask, but I did anyhow.

"Are you okay Blair?"

She sniffled and choked back a sob and just stood there in need of Tess's shoulder to cry on. But didn't say anything. I decided to be a nice guy and ushered her into the kitchen. I sat her down and got her a drink and some Kleenex. She stopped crying long enough to thank me. I broke the ice by initiating the conversation. I wasn't really looking to hear her boohoo story, but at least wanted to be a nice guy. I get to listen to enough boohooing from my own daughter, so I wasn't overly thrilled with my own generosity.

"I guess things blew up again at home, huh?"

"That's putting it nicely."

"So...what is it this time?"

"Well...they ummmmmm...found out that ummmm...I just had sex with...ummmmmmm...uhhhhh...an...ummmmmmm...older man."

"Oh, I see. Exactly how much older?"

"He's ummmmmm...he's...ummmmm...like you...he's...45."

Shock registered on my face as she said his age. My eyes widened as my reaction was a little harsh for her current fragile state of mind. My face must have registered a look that she sees at home.

"See. There you go. Just like them..."

I stopped her mid-sentence before she lost control.

"No no no...I am just surprised is all. I am not judging you in any way. Please don't misunderstand."

"Okay, but I guess I should tell you the worst part.

Oh no, a worse part? She just got hollered at for having sex with a 45 year old man, and there's a 'worse part'? Just shoot me now. Why did I have to ask?

"We ummmm...sorta...well...I got into...doing some...stuff... that my mom and dad found out about. I ummmmmm...got into ...making ...dirty...ummmmm...movies."

I was floored by her admittance that she made a porn movie, but needed to maintain my composure so she did not think I am judging her. I wanted her to be open and honest, so she can relieve herself of the pent up feelings.

"Wow Blair. That's...pretty serious stuff."

"I know, but they are the ones who pushed me and controlled me and this is how I responded. I know it's not right, but it just happens that the money is great and I actually like doing it. The people there actually make me feel like I am somebody."

"Jeezy peezy. So do you think this is just a rebellious stage or what?"

"Not any more. I really like what I'm doing and who I'm doing it with. So I told them I'm not quitting and that's when things got even worse that when I initially told them that I started."

"Wow."

"I know. I'm just sick of being treated like a little kid all the time. I wish my family was like yours."

She looked out the window deep in thought for a moment and then moved along. OK, so maybe asking her what's wrong wasn't such a bad thing after all. I had some quick visions running through my head of hot little Blair getting fucked. I must have zoned out, when she brought me back to reality.

"How would you handle it Grumpy? I mean, if Tess told you that she was doing all this. How would you react?"

"It's kinda hard to say, but our relationship is very different than you have with your parents. Me personally? I have some different beliefs, so I don't think I would disown her. I might be disappointed, but I certainly wouldn't be mad."

"My mom and dad are too religious. They think that porn is the downfall of society and they even have my brothers brainwashed into thinking crazy shit with the. Hell, they don't even cuss, or drink or do anything fun at all. They just hate me because they wanted another son, but they got stuck with a daughter. How about you Grumpy? What do you think about porn?"

Oh no, this a bad position for me to be in. I happened to be addicted to porn. My NEW favorite genre is...teenyboppers fucking men my age. And worse than that, when the older men are black and the tiny teenybopper is white. I love it when the girls are tiny and have braces and small boobs and cocks are big and black. But how the fuck can I say this. Last thing I need is for her to see that I am giving her incentive and approval to keep doing what she is doing. I have no idea how my porn fetish got started, but the addiction continues and needs to be fed.

"Well Blair, I happen to think porn is fine. It just depends on the individual. To me, it's just a type of...entertainment, I guess. Nothing more than that. Some people watch scary movies, some watch sports, so watch funny tv shows and some watch...porn."

"See Grumpy. That' why I like you guys. Because you are cool parents who are soooo normal. You guys don't think that every bad thing signifies the end of the world."

"If Tess were doing it, I would just caution her about how it may affect her future, that's all. I can't physically stop an 18 year old girl from doing what she really wants to do? If I try to do that, she will just sneak it."

That was one of our beliefs in raising her. Don't bother telling them 'you are not allowed to do this or that', because they will sneak it. Trust me, when Deena and I were in high school, we were forced to do a lot of sneaking. Both our parents were pretty strict and didn't want us car dating and going to parties, etc. So Deena and I had to sneak around for our 1st year of going out. Hell, we were both 18 already and seniors in high school. Blair hopped up and stood next to me. She put her arms around me and hugged me with all her might. For that brief moment, her body felt great. She hugged me for a few seconds too long and when she pulled away, she was noticeably embarrassed. She blushed and turned away trying not to look me in the eye.

"Sorry, Grumpy. But I don't get much good love and attention at home. That was better than hugging my own dad."

"No problem Blair. I know you're going through a tough time right now."

She sat back down and I could see the weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders. She began to tell me how the whole porn movie thing came about. She even told me her porn star name. It actually all started because of her tiny physical stature, her lack of boobs and her braces. Yep, that's right, her braces. One of my all-time most insane fetishes. Girls in braces.

Anyhow, she was at the local pizza place and some guy came up to her and told her that she was exactly what he was looking for. He handed her a card for a production company and off he went. She researched it and found it to be a legit porn movie company. A small one, but legit, none the less. She made an appointment to meet him and he gave her the scoop. When he came to the payment part, all she saw was an easy way to make plenty of bucks and a way to get back at her parents. Sex is fun, sex is easy, and so she figured this would be a cake walk.

Her movies consisted of her playing the role of a virgin having sex for the 1st time or of being a babysitter who was seduced by the husband. In another one, she was the one who did the seducing. She even did an interracial scene with 2 black men old enough to be her father. When she told me how much money she made from the 7 movies, I was floored. Hmmmmmmm...All that money to have sex on film, sign me up. Maybe I should suggest this to Tess after all. At her current rate, she would make more money than me and I been on the job 20 years. Fuck my life anyhow.

We sat there for over an hour as she filled me in on everything she had cooped up inside of her. No specific details regarding the sex itself, but just bits and pieces of other stuff. I lost track of time, when Deena and Tess arrived home from work. As usual, Blair had dinner with us and planned to stay the night. Throughout the evening, I watched her interact and realized how lucky I was to have seen a different side of her than the norm. I took time to notice little things with how she moved and her mannerisms and even stupid stuff like how she moved her mouth when she talked. Of course, her small build and her braces were always the things that made the buzz in my balls.

I went to bed around 10 with a massive aching boner. I woke up around 2am and snuck downstairs to my home office. I have a nice big desk and huge plush leather rolling office chair. I pulled out my personal laptop and began to surf. You guessed it, I surfed for Blair's vids. As expected, I found all 7 videos and fortunately, they were on a free site. I started watching them and found myself harder than ever. It's not every day that you get to see somebody you personally know, in a porn video. To boot, it was my favorite genre of teenyboppers and older men. My cock was stiff and there was no doubt that I wanted to fuck her senseless now.

I pulled my cock out through the fly of my boxers and began to jerk off. I tugged my meat pretty slow, so that I could watch all 7 videos before I shot my load. But when I finally did, the release felt like the space shuttle blasting off. Suddenly, something felt wrong as if I were being watched. I thought I heard a noise and spun my chair around expecting to find somebody behind me. My paranoia must have gotten the best of me as I was relieved to see the door was still closed. Turning back to the screen, I couldn't help but feel excited again after seeing the things my 19 year old next door neighbor did on film. And for a nice amount of money at that.

She did a great job of acting in each flick. Her tiny little body looked so sexy and slutty as she got fucked by all these older dads. Of course, my favorite was the double teaming she got from the 2 black men. Seeing her pussy and mouth get stuffed and stretched with those black cocks made me so hard again. No sense in wasting a perfectly good boner, so I jerked off again. How the fuck am I going to be able to fall asleep after this? How the fuck am I going to be able to see her every day and not get a boner. This is going to be interesting.

The next morning, I was off to a few appointments and home by 11am. Tess and Deena were at work and I had some paper work to finish in my office. As I worked, I got that same feeling again as if somebody were watching me. As I spun my chair around, I was expecting to have the same result and not find anybody standing there. I just figured my mind was playing tricks. But, I was not prepared for what I saw. Blair standing in my doorway in a sexy little outfit, posed as if she were modeling it.

"Hi Grumpy."

She stood with her feed about shoulder length apart and hip cocked out to one side with hand firmly planted on it. She wore a pair of tight spandex workout shorts and a bikini top. A big mesh trucker hat was on her head and slightly turned sideways and she wore a pair of fashionable nerdy glasses that were neon green. She had a huge smile which showed off those sexy slutty shiny silver braces which immediately made my cock stir.

"Uhhhhhhh...hi Blair. You kinda scared me. I had no idea you were still here."

"Sorry Grumpy. Scared you...? You mean, kinda like...last night?"

My jaw dropped and panic overwhelmed my brain as I was ready to shit my pants.

She had a very devilish look on her face. Part seductive and part scheming.

"Did you like my videos Grumpy?"

"What? ...Ummmmm...Blair...uhhhhhhhh..."

"It wasn't your imagination Grumpy. I was in the office with you last night. I saw you watching my movies. All 7 of them. It was pretty hot watching you jerk off while you watched your daughter's best friend get double fucked by 2 black men. You liked the interracial one so much, you even yanked yourself a 2nd time. That was an impressive amount of cum you squirted out your big penis Grumpy. Did you like seeing me get filled up by my black daddies Grumpy?"

She had me cold and I was in panic mode. Is she teasing me sexually and going to fuck me or is she mad and going to tell my wife? I really couldn't tell.

"I'm sorry Blair. I didn't mean to ..."

"Admit it Grumpy. You were jerking off thinking about what it would be like to be the old man in the movie. You were thinking about what it would be like to sink you 45 year old dick into my 19 year old pussy, weren't you Grumpy?"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Little Porn Stars

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds