• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Switched Pt. 06

Switched Pt. 06

123

Chapter 30

Next Mildred and I will administer two lashes on each hand with the fly swatter. Those that have slut for that night will not say a word but when they want to go to bed they will pick up flyswatter and slap one on each ass cheek."

"Last punishment for the next seven days she is swapping places with Carroll. This Carroll will be my wife for the week and even Susan will be a mistress to Josh."

"My slut do you understand this punishment and have anything to say."

"Master my love you are being more than generous for my terrible mistakes and thank you for I know how hard this is on you to my love."

"Carroll my wife please bring the new red fly swatter from the third drawer." Mildred took the swatter and said, "Josh hold out your hand." I did and she whacked it twice and it was burning and red.

Mildred did the same to the second hand and tears were in her eyes. Mildred said, "That was for endangering our son."

Judy got up and whack I started to cry. I held my hand out nervously and Judy pulled the shot and it didn't hurt so bad as I held out my other hand she pulled the first but full force on the second dropping me to my knees crying loudly. Judy said, "That is for putting our daughter at risk."

I got up and Mildred and Susan went to make up Josh's face. Carroll went and got some ice and followed with tears in her eyes.

We were all still dressed which was an oddity in this house I looked at the guys they were all supporting wood except me I was so stressed it didn't respond. Hank seen this and came over french kissed me and slid his hand down inside my pants jerking my cock hard. When he broke the kiss he said, "Now you look like the rest of us my love."

The girls all came back and wow did Josh look like a real hooker deep red lipstick made her look like she could blow a horse. They washed her hair and blown dried. It was full of knots her face was done up so thick looked like she was 50 years old and big black eye lashes with a choke chain on her neck fastened by a dogs leash laying over her shoulder. On her chest written in marker was my name is slave Josey and of course no hooker would be complete without her 5 inch heels.

Tom did not wait he went over to Judy and gave her a dime and said, "This is for a blow-job from your whore."

Tom went and grabbed the lease and drug me to the center of the room and released the choke so I could breath and said, "Whore Josey I paid your master for a blow job now give me one whore."

"Yes," Mr. Tom I said knowing I was to be used like this for a week. I undone his belt and unzipped his pants they fell to his ankles I then lowered his underwear and his cock came out and slapped my face. I kissed his cock and cameras were flashing. I sucked his cock as best as I could, I was licking under his knob, knowing how sensitive it was there.

Then I suck it a bit and lick Tom's balls and shaft and go back to sucking on his cock. He exploded in my small mouth and he said, "Swallow but hold most in your whore mouth to show the family how good you are." After I cum I had to open my mouth and show everybody.

Susan called out and said, "Slave when you're finished there come set the table the stew is just about done."

I set the table and as everybody sat down they all had a good feel on me. Judy was sitting at the head of the table and Carroll was sitting where I should be. After they all ate I cleared the table and then had to serve Susan until she finished then I could eat.

After I ate Susan was taken by Tom he was fucking her ass while Mark was fucking her face. I finished the dishes and was about to sit down and Tom said, "Master wants you." He took me into my bedroom Tom put cuffs on my wrist behind my back and wrapped the leash around the bedpost forcing me to stand there and watch Judy Hank and Carroll go at it.

Hank and Judy were 69 position sucking each other's cock while Hank played with Carroll tits and Judy was finger fucking her I was getting so wet the juices were running down my leg. After two hours they were done and Hank fingered my pussy while Carroll sucked on my tits I was ready to explode and they both quit.

Hank grabbed my lease and drug me to the main room. Everybody was naked now guess Susan satisfied them Tom came over and grabbed my tits and he said, "Man these are quality," and he sucked one then the other. I was getting ready to cum and Carroll called him away. He came back a few minutes later and said, "Kneel down head on the floor ass in the air hands cuffed behind you. I just gave your master's wife a dime for your ass. Tom lubed my ass and put his cock in he was fucking me and I started moaning my body betraying me again.

"That's it moan Josey my good cheap whore." Susan came over sat in front of me pulled on my leash until my face was in her cum filled pussy. "Eat me slave," and I had no choice I was licking her pussy and eating some ones cum.

It didn't take long for Tom to cum in my ass and Susan after being fucked she was quick to orgasm to. They helped me up and Susan took me still in hand cuffs to the washroom and made up my face again as it was getting late. Susan said. "Remember be down at 5:30 to start breakfast."

Went back out looking like a fresh whore again and I felt a hard whack in my ass. I turned and it was Mark. He grabbed my leash and took me to Susan's room. Susan also came in and I said, "I thought it was just one person. Slave we talked to master and the one with the spatula is the master but that person can have as few or as many as he wants."

"Josey you got a gorgeous body and all my life I pined after it like you did but she lived next door and I didn't stand a chance. Josey your under punishment and I am here for pleasure so first off I want a french kiss a passionate one to," and his lips touch mine and we traded tongues he kissed and cupped my breast pulling on my nipples.

Susan started fingering my pussy the moans were steady. I broke the kiss and said, "Oh god, my fuck," I screamed, "I am going to cum." Susan made me explode and then she stopped knowing how sensitive I would be. She moved to my head and straddled it and gave me a pussy to lick. I loved licking her pussy like I had done for twenty months.

Mark had stopped and then after five minutes I felt him move around and he was between my legs he was going to give me an ass fucking but I felt his cock rubbing my pussy lips god that felt good he must be using my juice to lube himself but then I felt his cock enter my cunt. My god he was going to fuck me I screamed but it was muffled by Susan's cunt. He penetrated all the way in fuck it felt good but he was fucking me that was not allowed he might get me pregnant. I just stopped the pill so it was unlikely but still he shouldn't be doing it he is the third person to fuck me oh god it feels so good Mark could feel my cunt muscles tighten around his cock and Mark said, "That's it Josey cum for me show me how much you want this cock as much as I wanted you."

In no time I was having my second orgasm moving like a snake under his huge cock it filled me and I thought I have seen his it was not as big as mine but god its filling me and I was building towards my third when I felt Mark pulsate he was cumming and it drove me over the edge and I was coming and Susan was screaming as she was cumming. Susan moved off and Mark pulled out bring his cock to my face to suck without opening my eyes I opened my slut mouth and took his cock I was a real slut now letting him fuck me and cum in me. As I sucked on his cock I tasted my pussy juice. I knew it as I tasted it many times before but no cum and as my tongue licked around his cock he moaned and it felt so smooth. I opened my eyes and seen as he was fucking my face he was wearing a condom.

I laughed to myself with so much relief and realized to that by doing so he wasn't breaking the rules I was 100% safe and so was he. I bet Judy didn't think of this one. I went and sucked on his cock and moved my tongue to the tip of his knob and felt the soft liquid cream on the end. Mark was moaning and what happened next shocked me he said, "Now my little whore very carefully bite the rubber at the tip and receive my prize especially for you." Mark pulled his cock almost all the way out and said, "Now Josey do it."

I took my teeth bit down and with a sawing motion I soon felt his cream oozing out into my throat as he continued fucking my face I just finished swallowing his load when a new fresh hot one was hitting inside my cheeks he was cumming again. My Christ I didn't think a guy could have that much cum. Mark pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled off the rubber. In less than 5 seconds his cock was back in my mouth and he said, "Like a good little whore Josey suck me clean and enjoy my cock."

I sucked him clean and in a few pumps Mark was bone hard again. I thought to myself, "Fuck what is he the energizer bunny?"

Mark was kissing Susan tenderly and playing with her tits while I was licking and sucking his cock. Susan was playing with my nipples causing me to moan into Marks cock. Mark pulled out and with his hand on his cock he slapped my face with it. He moved back down my body Susan took over kissing me and rubbing our tits together which I found rather pleasant. Mark slid his cock back into my cunt and was fucking me again saying, "Josey oh Josey I love having my cock in here you're so tight on my cock I could live in here like this forever. I know you're a guy but man this body isn't and I can't think of a better gift you could give a friend."

Mark pulled out and went down on me sucking in on my clit licking my little knob and then he had his fingers in me and oh god he found my G spot just a few strokes and I was off moving like a fish screaming into Susan's mouth.

Mark backed off thank god only to feel his cock enter me again my god when was he going to stop I was orgasmic nobody ever did this to me before not even Judy. I was squirting fluid now with every pump he put into me and the lights went out.

When I came to a cold cloth was on my head. Everybody was in the room Judy was there and Mark had me cradled in his arms. Judy said, "Looks like you were having too much fun?"

I said, "My husband I love you I have betrayed you letting him get me in such a state. My god my good friend Mark, he was so good he played my body like a symphony. Every touch of Susan and Mark sent me deeper into this bliss."

I went to get up but Mark held me in his arms. Judy reached over and squeezed Marks cock with the condom on and she smiled saying I never thought of you guys using them. Guess you can make love to that pussy."

I said, "No master no more please my master he is way to good there will be nothing left of this body if he is allowed to continue."

Judy said, "Sounds like your punishing our little whore, as it should be, Mark."

Master I loved you as long as Josh did but he was my best friend so I let him be and never let my feelings out until tonight."

I loved you for years and now I have had your body in my best friend there is not much more I could or would ask for. I wanted to give this body every pleasure I could think of as I revere it that much."

"One day I would be pleased and honored to do the same to you when your two parts rejoin and I hope you can remember this night."

Judy reached over Josey and kissed Mark with tongue and Mark kissed back, boys body or not it was Judy. We broke the kiss and at the same time said, "Wow," I looked and seen her cock as hard as what mine now was.

Hank laughing says, "Now I am competing with a third."

Judy said, "Maybe I will let you make her pregnant then let Mark, that way I will have 3 fathers."

Hank said, "I would love to be the father of one of your children."

Mark said, "I could only dream of being that close to the inner family."

Judy said, "That is a conversation for another time it's 3 am these slaves need sleep."

Carroll said, "I will get up and do both there chores Master."

Judy said, "You're my wife this week you will do no such thing."

They all left and Mark laid me down and put his hard cock in my cunt fucked me one last time we cum together he took off the condom and Susan sucked it clean a while I sucked his cock clean.

Mark took off the cuffs and said, "I want to fall asleep with your dainty hand around my cock while Susan snuggled up to the other side and cupped my breast.

Next we woke up to the smell of bacon Mark opened his eyes, Josey was fast asleep with her hand on Mark's cock and Susan was also just waking up. Oh my god its 10 am she kicked me waking me up. I went to move I was so sore. Judy and Hank came into Susan's room with food trays and Judy said, "We thought we would serve the royalty breakfast."

Chapter 31

Mark said, "I guess I am royalty now having this beautiful queen alongside me and two other beauties in the room to."

Hank said, "You got to be Irish to have that much Blarney come out of your mouth in one breath."

Mark said, "Is the wench Judy going to serve me to?"

Judy past the tray to Hank and said. "I see you have my hand on your cock Mark so you may as well have my cock in your mouth," and she pushes her cock to my lips.

Mark opens and suck and lick bringing his hand up and cup her balls. She goes to pull out and Mark squeezed her balls gently and Judy now knew she can't get her cock out and had to take the blow job in a short time she moaned and blasted into Mark's mouth. He swallowed sum but held the most of it. He turned to Josey and kissed her making her open her mouth by holding her nose and he dumped the rest of the cum in her mouth.

Judy got off the bed and bowed Saying, Your majesty," and then handed him his food.

Mark said, "Wench are you at least going to serve your king after me giving you so much pleasure."

Judy laughed and said, "Well I have been humbled and beaten, well played Mark."

Everybody laughed and we went to get up but Josey was really sore. She could barely stand. Judy said, "I am glad I wasn't in my body last night looks like you gave it a good going over."

Josey said, "I still feel his cock in me."

Judy said, "Tom go run the bath for this whore her twat is sore." Tom turns to Susan come you can help."

"His majesty has not released me yet," she said laughing. She went to get up only to be pulled back down into a passionate kiss and then Mark said, "Now if you can stand you may leave."

Susan was on her feet and gave Mark the Raspberry as she left with Tom. Mark got up and helped Josey to the tub and set her in it washing her back and massaging her shoulders. Judy went and got some oils and added then to the bath and put more hot water in the tub.

Judy said, "Looks like our whore is out of commission for today thanks to some stud not mentioning any names of course. She will still receive her seven days of punishment it will just get added on the end." Out in the kitchen Tom was sitting on the coach receiving a blow job from Susan.

Mark said, "Starting early eh Tom."

Judy said, "Let it lie there is a history there."

"Sorry, did not realize that I am sorry Tom and Susan."

Tom said, "That is slave Susan."

Mark said, "Guess I best keep my big mouth shut until I get all the nuances figured out."

Judy said, "No Mark the family has no secrets even yours are for public knowledge within this family. We shall wait until we are all together to air it so there is no misunderstanding."

Mark said, "You are a true leader Judy."

Judy said, "You just want to suck more of my cock," laughing as she said it.

Mark said, "Gee and I thought you wanted to 69 each other."

Hank said, "Never you mind Mark, I got my hands full now."

"Awe Hank we could to I was never into guys but it's hard to tell the difference around here."

We bantered back and forth Tom finally came and Susan said, "Thank you Mr. Tom," and she went back to put tea on.

Mark went over and helped her set the table for lunch. Susan said, "Mr. Mark that is my job."

"Fine let it be your job you can supervise to make sure it's right," and Mark continued setting the table. Josey came out still a bit wobbly but looked like a two dollar whore. Cameras were shooting the pictures and Josey had her head hung low.

Hank got up and took her back to the bathroom and had her wash off all her make up while he washed her hair and combed it out. Josey walked out a half hour later looking almost human with proper make up on.

Judy said, "Susan hold heating the stew we need to clear the air there are some new development and someone needs to be brought up to speed on some. First off our slave Josey has the day off where she can she well help slave Susan."

"Wife Carroll, Mark is unaware of yours and Susan's situation bring him up to speed short version."

"Mark, Susan and I recently found out we were emotionally attached to Judy even more than our boyfriends mine broke up and married someone in Halifax Tom however is still here but they are no longer a couple. We agreed to be slaves and fuck toys to the family because of Judy now during the first switch we got to use Josh's cock but it was on Judy and both of us were in seventh heaven. Now they switched again and for us that is so special."

Mark said, "Tom I was way out of line sorry and also to you slave Susan."

Judy broke in, "Time for that later next issue me. Apparently not only was Josh pining after me since puberty so was our boy Mark here and last night he made passionate love to my body and this morning sucked me off to give me pleasure. Somehow I don't think he is BI but neither was Hank."

"Next issue Mildred, Mildred always wanted a bi - relationship with me and when we switched she got it Josh in my body they had encounters and I with Josh's cock was able to please both and the product was MJ."

Next issue names. In public it is awkward calling me Josh and him Judy then in here reversing it I think Josey is a good name for my body but Josh How about you?"

"Master I agree something needs to be done and since you already named your slut it is a name good as any."

Judy said, "Any other comments on that? Okay hearing nothing a name for me what should I be called.?"

I spoke up after a moment of silence and said, "Judge or Jud for short. She is the master of this house so a judge of sorts judge Judy sings and it not a big leap from Josh to Jud or Judge."

Judy said, "Anybody comments?" Hearing none I choose Jud."

"Next issue and you may as well all hear this. My husband and I agreed on another child however I was not ready to carry it. My husband wanted to he enjoys it. Different strokes, anyway he also confessed that he liked the clothes and the social networking better than the guy have and likes the orgasms better. The one thing he hates is and we all know this is the periods."

Everybody laughed again. "This most of you heard what you have not heard is that for the most part I like being the guy I enjoy the strength the quickness of getting ready and using this cock to satisfy the girls I also have feelings now for Mom Carroll and Susan. We have not discussed it but it will be four years of being switched and we may want to put 40 coins in next time but only time will tell."

"Next item and because we are an open family my husband and I talked about Carroll and Susan as slaves for us not husband and wife and I agree. However if they want me now that I have the right equipment to get them pregnant should I?"

Jud said, "Josey what are your thoughts."

"Wow you're not kidding with open marriage and no secrets this was a topic I would prefer in private you're asking me for my inner thoughts. I don't want to cause problems or issues between us hurt feelings because like the van not realize something. Therefore I abstain from making a comment."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Switched Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds